Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 11:43:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in the future  (Read 8965 times)
pathapoddo

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 01:26:55 PM

I think bitcoin will take the place of  present currrencies.it will accept by every country.then there will no problem about this bitcoin.thank you.

⎔ CRYPTOCITIZEN ┇ RULE & EARN 【 $CCASH 】
MMO RPG METAVERSE ON BSC ┇ FIGHT  • •  DRAG RACE  • •  EARN
➥ TELEGRAM ➥ TWITTER ➥ TWITCH ➥ WEBSITE  • • 【 WEBSITE 】
Chlen88

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 01:44:17 PM

Do you think friends, in which year Bitcoin will completely absorb all the finances of the planet's system?BTC

I believe that the Recoin is the future)
Bitcoin, although famous throughout the world, but it does not support the USA gouverment and real estate !!)
CODE200

Activity: 1484
Merit: 323

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 01:48:46 PM

Do you think friends, in which year Bitcoin will completely absorb all the finances of the planet's system?BTC
I believe bitcoin has a very good future.I belive that soon bitcoin will be uaed by many and bitcoin cam be one of the money currency of many countries.It will be known and will be used by many.
doomloop

Activity: 2338
Merit: 582

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 09:38:57 PM

Here is how I see the timeline:

2020: This decade will be the consolidation of crypto, and bitcoin will be on the lead because no altcoin will be able to clearly defeat it for what it has to offer. Every competing altcoin will continue to be seen as a gimmick/ripoff with no support
2025: Lightning Network is now fully operative and competing against all fiat payment system.
2027: The price is now 6 figures, the release of new coins is very low.
2030: Onchain transactions are now expensive, only used for 100+ USD dollars or more. Onchain BTC is digital gold. Thanks to the conservative blocksize, corporations can't control the network. Everyday non important transactions are processed on the LN. Trillions of transactions per second are happening. Banks are struggling to justify their existance.

2030+: BTC is the world currency, banks fully support it and act as a way for newbies that cannot take care of their own bitcoins, they do it for them. People that want to be sovereign still control their BTC.

1 BTC is worth 1+ million a coin. Chinese mining no longer leader. Intel and AMD and nVidia now competing to be the top miners.

This is an amazing prediction, and I hope it will come true. And does this mean Bitcoin will take over the world economy?

Meh this is being very optimistic maybe in the future we can see a lot of improvement but in this way, I don't think so.

In November, bitcoin will be improved and this will make it even more popular and quality. And maybe even more expensive. Bitcoin still has a very large potential
Bitcoin has a lot to improve while we are looking in its potential state. We can say it will improve but we do not know when it will be, as we can clearly see it, improving is a part of its development and yet no one knows what, how and when. We may predict it and make some hypothesis and graphs, but surely as the time passes by more and more people will find an easier way to it. So let us just wait further.
Yep! You are right. But still bitcoins are much better than other coins and their technology is up to date and they should keep working in order to meet the demands of the supporters. Yeah! It is not easy to predict the happenings of the future especially in the crypto world. Let’s expect something great from bitcoins.

Kallipso

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 09:47:32 PM

2020: This decade will be the consolidation of crypto, and bitcoin will be on the lead because no altcoin will be able to clearly defeat it for what it has to offer. Every competing altcoin will continue to be seen as a gimmick/ripoff with no support
2025: Lightning Network is now fully operative and competing against all fiat payment system.
2030: Onchain transactions are now expensive, only used for 100+ USD dollars or more. Onchain BTC is digital gold. Thanks to the conservative blocksize, corporations can't control the network. Everyday non important transactions are processed on the LN. Trillions of transactions per second are happening. Banks are struggling to justify their existance.

2030+: BTC is the world currency, banks fully support it and act as a way for newbies that cannot take care of their own bitcoins, they do it for them. People that want to be sovereign still control their BTC.

1 BTC is worth 1+ million a coin. Chinese mining no longer leader. Intel and AMD and nVidia now competing to be the top miners.

This is an amazing prediction, and I hope it will come true. And does this mean Bitcoin will take over the world economy?

Meh this is being very optimistic maybe in the future we can see a lot of improvement but in this way, I don't think so.

In November, bitcoin will be improved and this will make it even more popular and quality. And maybe even more expensive. Bitcoin still has a very large potential
Bitcoin has a lot to improve while we are looking in its potential state. We can say it will improve but we do not know when it will be, as we can clearly see it, improving is a part of its development and yet no one knows what, how and when. We may predict it and make some hypothesis and graphs, but surely as the time passes by more and more people will find an easier way to it. So let us just wait further.
Yep! You are right. But still bitcoins are much better than other coins and their technology is up to date and they should keep working in order to meet the demands of the supporters. Yeah! It is not easy to predict the happenings of the future especially in the crypto world. Let’s expect something great from bitcoins.

Bitcoin has an excellent potential. And after the split, we realized that it is difficult to influence it. Its price is very high and tends up. This means that investors trust him.
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 09:58:03 PM

if it is where gonna happen it is more fun in the world. But there are conflict in every good thing that happen.
Do not think too much about a pink future with bitcoin
Look at the black spots and be careful in investing
They are not over thinking; you simply need to stay optimistic. People are not wondering about having pink future with bitcoins, they are looking at the golden future offered by bitcoins. You have mentioned dark spots; they are available in all types of trading and investments. This is nothing new in business. What is making bitcoins special are that it has more golden areas than dark spots.
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 02:26:03 AM

I think bitcoin will take the place of  present currrencies.it will accept by every country.then there will no problem about this bitcoin.thank you.
For me bitcoin will have a bright future, not it takes as a national currency but is one currency used aside from dollar(paper money). We are going forward, so we expect a great and huge development in terms of currencies and one of that is a digital currencies bitcoin(cryptocurrency). Most of us using internet, so it can be easily for as to used bitcoin for our regular transactions just like pay bills and shopping. Bitcoin will bring as a huge impact in our life style.
Kryptowerk
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1402

Disobey.

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 02:35:36 AM

Now, that's a sexy roadmap. Keep it up. Wink
I think your timing might be a little optimisitc on some points but in general I agree with your view of the future.

Get educated about Bitcoin. Check out Andreas Antonopoulos on Youtube. An old but gold talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc744Z9IjhY

UPDATE 2024: Daniel Schmachtenberger on The Meta-Crisis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSx8j8lSewA One of the most important talks about the current state of this planet and human society in general. Go check it out.
andrew24p

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 03:29:23 AM

No i dont and honestly you wouldnt want it to absorb everything. I am fine with having it be a store of value and relatively transitory currency.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                                                                                                                         █
█                                                                                                                         █
█          ██     ██       ▄█▄        ██        ██     ▄██████▄    ██████████    ████████    ██████▄                      █
█          ██     ██       ███        ██        ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██      ██ ██       ███      ███     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██     ▄██ ██▄      ████    ████     ██              ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          █████████     ██   ██      ██ ██  ██ ██      ▀█████▄        ██        ███████     ██   ▄█▀                     █
█          ██     ██     ██   ██      ██  █▄▄█  ██            ██       ██        ██          █████                        █
█          ██     ██    ▄███████▄     ██  ████  ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██   ██                      █
█          ██     ██    ██     ██     ██   ██   ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██    ██     ██     ██   ██   ██     ▀██████▀        ██        ████████    ██     ██                    █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
M   A   R   K   E   T   P   L  A   C   E  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

The first token offering total buyback
─────❯❯❯ICO Starts : 28th of November 2017❮❮❮─────

❖TWITTER
❖TELEGRAM
❖WHITEPAPER
❖FACEBOOK
❖ANN THREAD
SLACK
Radoyan1188

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 04:04:40 AM

bitcoin is future. i think it give us fully financial back up. it gives a good opportunity for buildup future.

darkrose

Activity: 392
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 04:15:36 AM

No one knows what year but I believe it's possible to happen if people continue to use it, so it's not impossible to happen to absorb all the finances of the planet's system its depend on the bitcoin improvement update, if bitcoin continues to improve the ability for the best online performance  transaction there is nothing impossible to use it here all over the world,  

one-world government and a one-world currency its possible to happen to our planet
Polar91

Activity: 1120
Merit: 553

Filipino Translator 🇵🇭

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 04:48:08 AM

No one knows i think, bitcoin is unpredictable but one thing i know that bitcoin has a brighter future.

I can't say it is not predictable because there are some people who can tell what might happen to them, but the thing is it is not that accurate. There are a lot of people who are using bitcoin, the more uses bitcoin, the higher the price.
So the decisions and the things that might be implemented to bitcoin depends on what might happen in the users and the price.

Yes it is, but the thing is we cannot predict today that merchants will embrace tradings exchange with this crypto currency wherein instability of its value and bitcoin is volatile, it will change its value in extreme way, and satisfaction of many businessman will may not be reached.
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 04:58:38 AM

I believe thats not possible really. You speaking about taking down all the economy system of world. There is lot more money than the available bitcoins which is 21 million bitcoins. I think if we calculate whole economy of the world then thats twice than that. So bitcoin are jot sufficient on the earth. That would take another slpt of bitcoin to cover the world economy. Also dont forget that fiat money is continuously made everyday as per the need  and bitcoin is not, its limited and cant be produced more.
Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 05:02:18 AM

Now this is a great prediction. Possibilities are high in growth in value, strength and power, acceptance in govenment is freely done with taxes ofcourse and the usage is precise.
I think it would not be impossible to predict such possibilities for bitcoin. Even now, prices are tremendously high.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 05:06:57 AM

I believe thats not possible really. You speaking about taking down all the economy system of world. There is lot more money than the available bitcoins which is 21 million bitcoins. I think if we calculate whole economy of the world then thats twice than that. So bitcoin are jot sufficient on the earth. That would take another slpt of bitcoin to cover the world economy. Also dont forget that fiat money is continuously made everyday as per the need  and bitcoin is not, its limited and cant be produced more.
Although bitcoin is limited, but bitcoin is still developed. Will appear other coins if bitcoin is no longer victorious. But I'm sure, people will keep looking for bitcoin. Well, because of its limitations, bitcoin will always be in search by people.
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:53:18 AM

For my opinion, I don't think bitcoin will already be able to absorb all the finances as of the present. Many people are not yet aware on how bitcoin works and how it helps people in terms of finance. Many countries have legalized it already but not yet all. There will still be a lot of innovations that will be made before bitcoin conquer the world's finance. But I have faith with the future of bitcoin and I know it will be successful and more popular due to its high value and is easy to access in every part of the world.
I agree with you
Anything can happen, it's just that we will not know when Does not rule out bitcoin can absorb the world's finances But for now still not all know how to work bitcoin.

Maybe 2-3 years in the future we will see more bitcoin development It,Maybe absorb the world's finances  Grin
Ermpunk

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:14:57 AM

No one knows for sure (with any degree of certainty). Having said that, most agree the future is bright. That statement does have a few caveats. The following is my prediction:

Bitcoin itself as a protocol will evolve. Many people forget the simple fact that it is a protocol first and the money part just happens to be the first app written over it. Think of it like the Netscape browser written for (predominantly) HTTP. It was good at its time, but then other browsers took the mantle and Netscape was dethroned. The same analogy could apply to bitcoins (the money). It could be dethroned and for all we know Dogecoin or  Litecoin could prevail.
The Buying process of Bitcoins will have to be made much more simpler than it is at present. All indications point that the process will get more streamlined, so buying bitcoins will be an easy task.
In most countries (US included), companies that trade Bitcoins onto the local currency would be regulated. More exchange companies will mushroom.
Acceptance. Until and unless Buyers keep pressing / asking Merchant to accept Bitcoins, merchants will be oblivious to the demand. If you walk into a store and ask if they accept Bitcoins and they answer No, this is the expected answer. Repeat this scenario with 10 other Buyers asking the same and the Merchant will think differently. They just might start looking at Bitcoin acceptance.
Much of the developed world where payment systems that enable instantaneous person-to-person payment are not available, would love to adopt Bitcoin. The barriers are the regulators and the almost near vacuum of local Bitcoin exchanges. Look at India - no exchange in India. Same can be said of Pakistan, Bangladesh, GCC, Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand (though there are a few players in Thailand who are selling Bitcoins), North Africa, etc. There is a very large population that simply does not have access to buying bitcoins. Since they cannot buy it - they cannot trade with it. This will be changing in the coming months/years.
Volatility will minimize. I won't say it will disappear, the public at large is too sensitive to everything the media spews out relating to Bitcoins.
Arbitrage will almost be negligible.
You will see the movement pickup speed with a few authoritative anchor users accepting Bitcoins. (See  this excellent article by our resident Payments Maestro Brian Roemmele - Starbucks To Accept Bitcoin In 2014. by Brian Roemmele on Accepting Payments).
As more and more larger corporations start offering Bitcoin as a payment alternative, many companies waiting in the shadows will jump onto the bandwagon. This chain-reaction trigger is very important for Bitcoin to survive. Many are waiting for the trigger.
I don't think the price for the next 2-3 years will break $5,000 (the expectation of it going to $25,000 to $500,00 - will be bad for Bitcoins in my opinion, too many speculative money will enter the ecosystem, which will cause regulators to clamp down hard on Bitcoin). My personal estimation is that it will hover between $1,000 to $2,500 (for the next 24 months at least).
Acceptance of Bitcoin as an alt. currency in developing countries would be very important (as opposed to outright banning it). I however, have my reservations on this. The regulators in the developing have a very myopic vision when it comes to alternative currencies. Such obtuse undertaking will kill Bitcoin (in a legal manner) in the developing world.
The market capitalization indicates in some manner that the currency is now too big to collapse (not that it cannot happen), by a measure of its own self, it will most likely survive.
Bitcoin will be featured regularly in the Remittance World (a sure sign of its success would be the World Bank reporting remittance figures on the Bitcoin platform) - How this will be done, is debatable and questionable, but I'm leaning in as a proponent.
Snap Payments with Bitcoins for Websites, Freelancers, etc. would be enabled. This means, very quickly accepting $25 in Bitcoins, which are in turn converted to Euros and available in your pre-paid Debit Card (all by inserting some simple code on your website to accept the payment). Think BitPay or Coinbase on steroids, globally.
Currency Brokers will be trading and dealing with Bitcoins more regularly.
Bitcoin exchanges in the West (perhaps US, or UK) will prosper and take over in volume (provided international clients are allowed to hop in and trade).
Incorporation of Bitcoin payments within Social Media would be the norm. You would definitely see native or plug-in based activity around Bitcoin. Think Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
Apps not related to money, but related to the open-ledger system of the Bitcoin protocol will start emerging. I'm absolutely lost when it comes to giving such examples, but I am sure, someone out there is thinking of a kick-ass way of using the Bitcoin protocol and building a non-payment app on top of it.
Currencies based on the Bitcoin protocol or modified protocol, will start seeing a market themselves for specific purposes. It could very well be that Litecoin might dominate the Remittance market, or changing Linden Dollars to Litecoin. Or Mastercoin is used on boards like Warrior Forum or Digital Point (the Affiliate Marketing Ecosystem) or Peercoin is what is most accepted and traded in South Asia or South America. Such patterns and/or segmentation may very well emerge.
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:24:06 AM

That is one of the questions about Bitcoin that we can never tell. Bitcoin is not yet recognized, legalized and adapted by some countries worldwide. Aside from that, it is decentralized. There are no organizations that will manage it. And lastly, there will only be 21M of Bitcoin that can be mined. It will not be enough for the worldwide financial system
Prime Gold

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:38:20 AM

I hope so bitcoin becomes the most sought-after coin. With a price that is always stable of course makes investors calm and bitcoin into a secure means of payment
nuela

Activity: 145

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:40:30 AM

Dive me join together bitcoin all safe saman just from the first, if bitcoinlagi price down it bunches bitcoin will skyrocket high price. I think bitcoin is the future for the humans who are in today's world. At the time, I thought bitcoin would have a marketcap in trillion dollars.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: