Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:48:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in the future  (Read 8959 times)
BitcoinsGreat

Activity: 980
Merit: 280

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:14:47 PM

Now a days only Bitcoin is having more value. But in the future it is increasing more. So It's very important thing in the future

The future of bitcoin is very bright, we will see the lighter side of bitcoin when the price. And as the price of bitcoin gets higher, the demand will be increasing and holders will celebrate it then. Adoption is there, each country is now trying to consider bitcoin with their payment and transactions and other countries will follow.

Why is Bitcoin in the future going to be at a different than it is now? I'm certainly not going to take over the entire world. It's a tool it will be used as a tool and nothing else.  Bitcoin will not change fundamentally except for the technical sides like block size increase etc.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:17:53 PM

Do you think friends, in which year Bitcoin will completely absorb all the finances of the planet's system?BTC

It won't happen, bro. Bitcoin is not that powerful that it can unify everything in financial and commercial aspects in the world. As a matter of fact, we cannot even be certain that 50 years from now bitcoin is still alive.

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:22:40 PM

Now a days only Bitcoin is having more value. But in the future it is increasing more. So It's very important thing in the future

The future of bitcoin is very bright, we will see the lighter side of bitcoin when the price. And as the price of bitcoin gets higher, the demand will be increasing and holders will celebrate it then. Adoption is there, each country is now trying to consider bitcoin with their payment and transactions and other countries will follow.
Yeah I agree to you that the bitcoin has a bright future. It is obvious that the people who holds many bitcoins today are very lucky because I know the value of the bitcoin will increase very high.
Domenc

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:30:04 PM

You cannot predict that kind of things. Sure thing is that bitcoin is first cryptocurrency that has already shown us how much support blockchain technology have. And blockchain as a technology definitely have a lot of potential, not only in cyrptocurrency world. Also in medical, engeenering purposess etc..
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:32:37 PM

Everything will be said and done once every bitcoin is mined.
What will happen after that? Every holder will be hard on letting go of every satoshis that they have.
There are not much to where it could be used, so how will others get their coins. It will be like a tag of war.
Once a bitcoin is out it will be bought fast because everyone will want to have it with assuming the price will go up.
Nasty23

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:34:12 PM

Yeah I agree to you that the bitcoin has a bright future. It is obvious that the people who holds many bitcoins today are very lucky because I know the value of the bitcoin will increase very high.
Yes those holder now become more lucky in the future. They gain a profit from just holding a bitcoin for the coming years and it will help them to reach their dreams in the future.

nexus99
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:39:21 PM

Actually, I don't think that Bitcoin will absorb all the finances in the world. There will still be people that prefer banks and fiat in any case
robbietobby

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:40:31 PM

Do you think friends, in which year Bitcoin will completely absorb all the finances of the planet's system?BTC

Here is how I see the timeline:

2020: This decade will be the consolidation of crypto, and bitcoin will be on the lead because no altcoin will be able to clearly defeat it for what it has to offer. Every competing altcoin will continue to be seen as a gimmick/ripoff with no support
2025: Lightning Network is now fully operative and competing against all fiat payment system.
2027: The price is now 6 figures, the release of new coins is very low.
2030: Onchain transactions are now expensive, only used for 100+ USD dollars or more. Onchain BTC is digital gold. Thanks to the conservative blocksize, corporations can't control the network. Everyday non important transactions are processed on the LN. Trillions of transactions per second are happening. Banks are struggling to justify their existance.

2030+: BTC is the world currency, banks fully support it and act as a way for newbies that cannot take care of their own bitcoins, they do it for them. People that want to be sovereign still control their BTC.

1 BTC is worth 1+ million a coin. Chinese mining no longer leader. Intel and AMD and nVidia now competing to be the top miners.

WOW! This is a huge envisioning though, I could not agree more. I love every single imaginative perspective that you entailed here huh. 5-star to you! Liked and share
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:50:40 PM

You cannot predict that kind of things. Sure thing is that bitcoin is first cryptocurrency that has already shown us how much support blockchain technology have. And blockchain as a technology definitely have a lot of potential, not only in cyrptocurrency world. Also in medical, engeenering purposess etc..
I agree with you . Blockchain technology is being used by so many countries and they can apply in the fields of health, school, real estate, banking. This will be great for those who want to apply this technology because it is very useful for everyday life
deddod

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:00:10 PM

The fact is that bitcoin users are very much now.
I'm sure someday bitcoin will replace the world's financial system.
Unless there is a ban on the use of bitcoin by the government.

▄█▄
   ██▀  ▄█▄
  ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
 ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
▐█▌  ▄█▀  ▄▀
██   ██  
██   ██  
██   ██  
▐█▌  ▀█▄  ▀▄
 ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
  ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
   ██▄  ▀█▀
    ▀█▀
████
▀▀▀▀
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▐████
▀▀     ▄▄▄▄▄▀██████████▐████
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████▀ ▀▄▄▄     ▐████
▀▀     ▄▀███▄▄▄▄       ▐████
▄▄   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▐████
▄▄   ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████

▀▄▄▀▀▀  ██████           ▐████
██████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████

▄▄  ████▀▄██████████▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████████████▐████
BIDIUM       ▄█▄
   ▄█▄
  ▀██

▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
  ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▐█▌
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
  ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▐█▌
 ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▄██
▄▀
  ▄█▀  ▄██
   ▀█▀
  ▄██
       ▀█▀

Labay

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:06:29 PM

The government do not agree about this because they are the one who create fiat.

❏  ixian    Github -    Discord - ANN -    Telegram - Reddit - Twitter      ❏  ixian
66.6  TRANSACTIONS PER SECOND                 REDEFINING HOW WE CONNECT               GET INVOLVED NOW
██████ Data Streaming Hybrid-Proof DLT  Blockchain based IM  ██████
julslet84

Activity: 150
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:17:23 PM

blockchain technology and bitcoin have known from many people and everybody are talking and using it increasingly anywise.
but it has to accepted by governments for daily using and replacing the world's financial system.
It is too early yet.
ChronoLite

Activity: 840

www.guestcrew.com

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:27:54 PM

Actually, I don't think that Bitcoin will absorb all the finances in the world. There will still be people that prefer banks and fiat in any case
Still people think to use flat instead Bitcoin because it's easy to use and you can use it anywhere unlike Bitcoin still not much merchant accept Bitcoin unless you convert Bitcoin first to flat. In the future probably, merchant would started to accept Bitcoin as their payment gateway.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓     
            ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
        ▓██▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
      ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓ 
    ▓█▓▓█▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓
  ░█▓▓▓░      ░░░░░▓▓▓▓█▓░░░▓▓▓▓█░
  █▓▓▓▓      ██████▓▓█▓     ░▓ ░█▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓    ░███░    ▓█▓     ▓█░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓█▓▓▓█░    ░░▓░    ▓▓     ██▓ ▓█▓▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓▓▓░      ░  ░▓    ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓  ░█▓▓█▓ ░▓▓▓█░
    ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░  ░▓▓░ ░▓▓▓█▓
      ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░░░░▓█▓▓█▓ 
        ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██▓ 
           ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓   
             ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       
                  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
GuestCrew||||||ICO Now!
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 02:47:39 PM

The future of bitcoin today has a great power. Currently bitcoin has many users, but the increasing demand for bitcon has an impact on the significant increase of bitcoin prices. I think the bitcoin price will keep increasing all the time. In addition there are now more and more stores that receive bitcoin in their webstore.
10yearsolder

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 03:00:50 PM

Still people think to use flat instead Bitcoin because it's easy to use and you can use it anywhere unlike Bitcoin still not much merchant accept Bitcoin unless you convert Bitcoin first to flat. In the future probably, merchant would started to accept Bitcoin as their payment gateway.

This will happen, albeit gradually. The spreading of BTC is going on. Time will come transactions will be through this and not fiat anymore.
nrvasquez

Activity: 966

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 03:02:58 PM

I think bitcoin will adapt first because now there are still many who reject the bitcoin, so in the future there will be bitcoin that suits the masayaraknya, and they will all accept it.

malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 03:59:11 PM

It is somehow difficult to say and predict that when bitcoin will completely rule the finance system of the world because in majority of the world still bitcoin is not accepted as legal payment method and many big fishes in government are trying to regulate bitcoin according to their own need and interest. There is still a long way to go for bitcoin to rule the world.
Beicin

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 04:30:11 PM

bitcoin will keep growing, the only question is if it's gonna be through bitcoin (legacy) or bitcoin (cash) - atleast for the near future, maybe later some other coin might surpass them.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:34:54 PM

Since I studied before things about bitcoin I knew it that there's a good future with bitcoin. And in fact, I'm not expecting that it can go this far, I'm only expecting the price can go stably at $1,000 but now it's totally crazy. We are in $4,000 and it's becoming stable at $3,500 and everyone is asking for some more from the pumpers.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
bncbnc

Activity: 840

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:52:52 PM

Since I studied before things about bitcoin I knew it that there's a good future with bitcoin. And in fact, I'm not expecting that it can go this far, I'm only expecting the price can go stably at $1,000 but now it's totally crazy. We are in $4,000 and it's becoming stable at $3,500 and everyone is asking for some more from the pumpers.
yes there is no doubt about that bitcoin has a very bright future hope that bitcoin will survive for a long long  time because of the interest of the people as we can see that still a good number of people are joining bitcoin which is still making bitcoin more stronger.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: