Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:07:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in the future  (Read 8959 times)
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:43:37 PM

following my observation Bitcoin will be a global currency in the future. it is playing the vital role in the virtual monetary system.
in recent times, Bitcoin has gained huge price value which made an impact on the world, for this reason, a lot of people have got financially benefitted through Bitcoin saving and investment. hopefully, in the future, this increasing rate will continue and shine its light over the monetary world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
luka red

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:46:34 PM

basically, people prefer to keep or save the conventional tool like paper money or gold. but time has been changed. cryptocurrency has been popular on a large scale in recent time and Bitcoin is playing an important role in the crypto currency. so it can be assumed that Bitcoin will be a vital factor in the in the virtual monetary system.
Aztek

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:57:44 PM

No one can predict that but we can be sure that atleast blockchain technology will be used by almost all banks around the world within next 10 years. And by that time, I think bitcoin will have marketcap in trillion dollar.
It is true that it is hard to predict thing specifically on Bitcoin because it could have or acquire development in any form of means. So if more people will support Bitcoin as choosing it as a form of crypto-currency that is suitable for a daily transaction a food future is going to happen to Bitcoin in terms on its price, value, transaction and security. So the best thing to do is to continue our support to Bitcoin for it to have development and progress to its system.
Kamal Zenda

Activity: 431
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:02:24 PM

Im in HODL mode, im waiting waiting the price to $100k or more  Roll Eyes so i will become a millionaire,and i will retire early!

J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:10:03 PM

Im in HODL mode, im waiting waiting the price to $100k or more  Roll Eyes so i will become a millionaire,and i will retire early!

Yes thats good. Bitcoij in the future will be more bigger than now. So holding bitcoin is quite good decision for all if us. If we dont have anything to spend off then we should hold it make it an investment for the future so that we can be rich few more yrs to come. So lets hold our coins and trust bitcoinm

Y U MAD AT ME
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:16:25 PM

Do you think friends, in which year Bitcoin will completely absorb all the finances of the planet's system?BTC

Here is how I see the timeline:

2020: This decade will be the consolidation of crypto, and bitcoin will be on the lead because no altcoin will be able to clearly defeat it for what it has to offer. Every competing altcoin will continue to be seen as a gimmick/ripoff with no support
2025: Lightning Network is now fully operative and competing against all fiat payment system.
2027: The price is now 6 figures, the release of new coins is very low.
2030: Onchain transactions are now expensive, only used for 100+ USD dollars or more. Onchain BTC is digital gold. Thanks to the conservative blocksize, corporations can't control the network. Everyday non important transactions are processed on the LN. Trillions of transactions per second are happening. Banks are struggling to justify their existance.

2030+: BTC is the world currency, banks fully support it and act as a way for newbies that cannot take care of their own bitcoins, they do it for them. People that want to be sovereign still control their BTC.

1 BTC is worth 1+ million a coin. Chinese mining no longer leader. Intel and AMD and nVidia now competing to be the top miners.

We hope that your predictions would be true in future. I am agree with you that one day banks will be supporting the bitcoins, it will be considered as digital gold among the common peoples.
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:26:25 PM

Bitcoin is very unpredictable, we cannot say when it will absorb all the finance system of the planet, and I believe that Bitcoin does not have a capacity to do that.  Government will always be repulsive when it comes to Bitcoin usage as currency of their country.  The reason for that is, government always wants to be in control and with bitcoin, they will be having a hard time controlling their finance system.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:05:45 PM

Do you think friends, in which year Bitcoin will completely absorb all the finances of the planet's system?BTC

Highly unlikely, however there is a very slight chance. As mentioned by ObscurePen, governments will not be willing to switch over bitcoin as they would loose a majority of their control over their citizen's finances. Bitcoin will probably be a side currency next to fiat, unless governments drastically change their mindset about bitcoin.
However, even though Bitcoin is highly volatile, it is still a sure investment opportunity and the price will drastically increase in the future, just like it has in the past few months.

Governments tend to maintain the status quo, so it is natural that in principle they oppose any radical change that goes against their interests. But no matter how much opposition they present to the inevitable advance of technology, they will be forced sooner or later to accept what citizenship in practice is already accepting and incorporating into their daily lives.

It will still take several years, perhaps a decade, but bitcoin is destined to be what the dollar once was for thee world economy.
kelseydustin

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:12:11 PM

Yes thats good. Bitcoij in the future will be more bigger than now. So holding bitcoin is quite good decision for all if us. If we dont have anything to spend off then we should hold it make it an investment for the future so that we can be rich few more yrs to come. So lets hold our coins and trust bitcoinm
Holding bitcoin is good but dont you think that holding altcoins will give you a higher profit? Since the price of bitcoin is very high, it can not increase rapidly upto 2 or 3 times in less than a week. Altcoins can do that. You can see that there are many coins double its price after a few hours. And they do have everything that bitcoin has, even more.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:27:38 PM

I think that scale is currently impossible. of course, Bitcoin is famous but that does not mean that every human being is using it instead of any other options. that kind of thing never happens ever in the world like if someone invented Pepsi then someone will gonna launch some other soft drink soon. only one kind of currency or commodity can not rule the whole world. everyone has rights to choose their currency's with their needs and their situations.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:15:21 PM

I think all bitcoin lover and dependent will never wish it to crash down. Everyone hopes and anticipate for bitcoin to soar on high. I believe it will. 

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:54:42 AM

I doubt.
Bitcoin will remain in place as a crypto currency, and fiat will also continue to function as a physical tangible currency. No one will dominate, but complement each other.

xamil

Activity: 354
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 05:09:25 AM
Last edit: August 24, 2017, 05:20:27 AM by xamil

No one knows about what would happened of the bitcoin in the future. But one thing for sure is good things happen on bitcoin and many people will like to use bitcoin and join here when almost finances in different country will accept bitcoin.
oaz7t

Activity: 269
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:59:17 AM

Hehe, very nice question. I think it's already catching up all the finance and shaking the central banks. It won't be long before government might just shut down the business of bitcoin out of fear if loosing their finance. 
tweetbit

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:02:30 AM

I won't view at that as a whole but it might be in portions and I'm sure there is new one will come as a competitor of bitcoin and we don't really know exactly when.

HODL
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:21:23 AM

Judging from the popularity of bitcoin and rising prices and more familiar to many peoples, it seems that it could happen in the future of Bitcoin usage or Bitcoin transaction will absorbing all existing financial system because of the increasing number of bitcoin users / whose interests in bitcoin. I think if Bitcoin continues to be at a high value and the more it gives a good expectation everyone will more choosen a Bitcoin off than the other currencies.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 09:21:55 AM

I see a very bright future of bitcoin and that is because of what bitcoin done from the very first year until now. Bitcoin will continue to grow up and get stronger because of the developments that they will implement in bitcoin and i hope that bitcoin will continue to live even i will not be able to stay longer in this world.
franco123

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:34:19 AM

In my opinion, the short term run of the performance of Bitcoin will continue to improve. However, maybe sometime further in the future around 4-5 years, there will be a downfall of price because people may have found another and new hot selling investment instrument that is just rising. This is common in today's time that the trend reallt affects the supply and demand of a specific product. With that, I can say that Bitcoin in 4 or 5 years to come will be bad. But still, it may comeback, just like some of the investments. And those who will stay and be risky to buy more at the bad times of Bitcoin will be the future millionaires.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 10:25:24 AM

Dive me join together bitcoin all safe saman just from the first, if bitcoinlagi price down it bunches bitcoin will skyrocket high price. I think bitcoin is the future for the humans who are in today's world. At the time, I thought bitcoin would have a marketcap in trillion dollars.

Bitcoins price is not a stable one rather an ever increasing value. Investors like me are happy with this. Bitcoin is already the most "sought-after" coin. It shakes the floors and roofs of the market every time it performs and I love this. Its future is bright and I am damn sure it will touch 7k dollars within next two months.
richkellj

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:33:05 AM

That is never going to happen. The main reason of that btc transaction is totally depend on internet.So for making it you need to educate the whole world first which is next to impossible. That's why the cash transaction will exists ever.
The future of currencies is Bitcoins. It will become the next UBI ( Universal Basic Income) like dollars is at the present. It will give a new definition to oneness and unity. Whole world will have only one currency and it will escape the tedious conversions we face when go to some other country.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: