Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:23:16 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in the future  (Read 8963 times)
Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:24:08 PM

I think bitcoin in future will become very much good and effective to the whole world and in the future bitcoin will sure conquer the whole world because it ia very fast to grow and to spread in the whole world, thats why it is very special for all the bitcoin users.
siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:25:33 PM

I do not know, no one knows. If that happens it will not happen in a short time. It still took a very long time until it happened. Rather than thinking of such a thing that is not necessarily the case, we'd better use bitcoin to keep bitcoin prices up and the things you ask quickly get realized.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
yulionoo

Activity: 756

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:28:20 PM

i dont know. it can be happen, and it cant be happen.
no one know about future of bitcoin, so it cant be predicted.
but big chance, it look by the price, popularity, and the other that can bring us to be good for next day.
but, i what if bitcoin banned by all country?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
orion_tera
Copper Member

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:37:49 PM

Yes it is the future, but for how long many might consider a rather touchy topic. What could be said for sure though is Blockchain is the future.
jikurpa

Activity: 665

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:43:26 PM

Do you think friends, in which year Bitcoin will completely absorb all the finances of the planet's system?BTC
no one knows the bitcoin in the future but from year to year bitcoin value has increased significantly and bitcoin users also increasing it can be our thinking bitcoin the future the better
milandres0207

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:45:55 PM

Bitcoin in the future is still bitcoin, but i think there are more population will acept and know about bitcoin. Bitcoin in the future will more popular and more transaction will acept it, in that case it will become increase their value.
Md Faysal

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:07:21 PM

I know that Bitcoin has a brighter future.
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 06:11:14 PM

Given the fact that bitcoin advances are on rise and adoption growth is taking place in various countries, this is a good signal for bitcoin to become a global currency that functions not only functionally but legitically official and usable. And we hope that bitcoin will in use by everyone in the world and it seems only a matter of time that will answer it
Alfinopogi

Activity: 49
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:51:43 AM

Do you think friends, in which year Bitcoin will completely absorb all the finances of the planet's system?BTC

i think bitcoins were designed to be and, in many ways, are the perfect digital currency they’re frictionless, anonymous, and cryptographically astonishingly secure. For anybody who’s ever suffered the incompetence of a bank, or bristled at the fees involved in just spending money, either domestically or abroad that is to say, for all of us the promise of bitcoin is the holy grail of payments.
cjinny

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:56:27 AM

I do not think so, bitcoin will not take over the finances of the earth. I think bitcoin will only facilitate future transactions, and the use of money that we generally use will continue to be used in the future.
bitfools

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:06:42 AM

Here is how I see the timeline:

2020: This decade will be the consolidation of crypto, and bitcoin will be on the lead because no altcoin will be able to clearly defeat it for what it has to offer. Every competing altcoin will continue to be seen as a gimmick/ripoff with no support
2025: Lightning Network is now fully operative and competing against all fiat payment system.
2027: The price is now 6 figures, the release of new coins is very low.
2030: Onchain transactions are now expensive, only used for 100+ USD dollars or more. Onchain BTC is digital gold. Thanks to the conservative blocksize, corporations can't control the network. Everyday non important transactions are processed on the LN. Trillions of transactions per second are happening. Banks are struggling to justify their existance.

2030+: BTC is the world currency, banks fully support it and act as a way for newbies that cannot take care of their own bitcoins, they do it for them. People that want to be sovereign still control their BTC.

1 BTC is worth 1+ million a coin. Chinese mining no longer leader. Intel and AMD and nVidia now competing to be the top miners.

GREAT COMMENTS, I agree 100% however, we just saw BITCOIN-GOLD come&go, U know GPU mining of BITCOIN (NIVIDIA/AMD)

Do U think NVIDIA will sell SHA256 miners? Hell SHA256 only has a few more years, we'll need to go SHA-3 (512) sooner as NSA will be be breaking SHA-256 in 5 years.

Perhaps the Chinese will lose control, but their lead is so strong, and nobody seems to be trying to kick out BITMAIN as ASIC leader,

U say BITCOIN will remain, but still SHA? Then still ASIC, I infer from first reading that algo will go GPU friendly, but then why did the recent JACK-LIAO ( CHINA-ASIC) "BITCOIN GOLD/GPU" why the epic failure?

No serious investment in team, or software, just a big joke, a scam. When are we going to see a serious team step forward and offer a BITCOIN that is NVIDIA friendly? U say its going that direction, but HOW?

U think the CRYPTO guts will get pulled out of the existing BITCOIN in coming years? HOW the community get even agree on block-chain size, how in the hell can they agree on mining algo, or hash algo?

When LBO ( large bitcoin collider ) starts busting peoples accounts, say 5 years, how long will "CORE" set on their thumbs before they upgrade the crypto to SHA-3?

What have retards be DEV's?? No credibility that ASIC MINING wanted a REAL GPU miner for BITCOIN.
roceil06

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:36:09 AM

for me the best bitcoin for me is that you can save money that you can use in your future and it is especially important for your children. so I'm so excited that I've been here with bitcoin, so someday I can get together and build a business.
mustakforum

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:07:24 AM

I think no one can predict the development of bitcoin, because bitcoin is the digital currency.
aryani

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:28:32 AM

I think in the future many people around the world will recognize bitcoin and try to have bitcoin because of its high price but  bitcoin will completely absorb all the finances of the planet's system, I do not know
LoudA__

Activity: 241

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:41:55 AM

for me the best bitcoin for me is that you can save money that you can use in your future and it is especially important for your children. so I'm so excited that I've been here with bitcoin, so someday I can get together and build a business.

Don't get what you're saying, it is like you are saying that there is a lot of bitcoin even it is only one. We all know bitcoin will be a normal and used crypto currency in the world in the future, people will be use to this kind of stuffs and maybe a lot of other crypto currencies will be invented into these world.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:21:50 AM

Don't get what you're saying, it is like you are saying that there is a lot of bitcoin even it is only one. We all know bitcoin will be a normal and used crypto currency in the world in the future, people will be use to this kind of stuffs and maybe a lot of other crypto currencies will be invented into these world.
Cryptocurrencies are slowly getting popular and it is giving an idea to the people who are innovative and that is being the bridge for their ideas to become true because with their cryptocurrency then they can create a coin for their idea and get funded and make it happen and that is why not only bitcoin will be the future but also the other and the future cryptocurrencies that will be created.
dancingnancy

Activity: 661
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:33:51 AM

Bitcoin in the future i think more popular in terms of user and transaction volume, and certainly rate also higher than today. Bitcoin really gives financial benefits.

This will be more eminent when the demand goes up, then even laymen will get to understand the power of bitcoin and will be interested in trading with it, it will become the largest cryptocurrency, and dominate the financial industry with time.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:37:30 AM

Can't really tell, but my prediction is that bitcoins won't ever absorb all the finance system of the planet. However, if the supply of bitcoins in 2020 will be stable enough and no more extractions and mining are made, then the price will stabilize and every financing instutions may accept bitcoins as their own.

micleeiu398

Activity: 219
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:06:23 AM

I see bitcoin in the future widely accepted in some of stores in the country and people are oriented and participated in campaigns for bitcoins.
I think of the same, in my honest opinion bitcoin will have a bright future and will be the most accepted and exchanged currency, it will be used for buying necessities instead of paper money and will replace all other regular currencies. It will happen due to the fact that it provides more chances to be rich in very short period of time, it gives all the ease and comfort which is desired by the people
Kethamine

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:27:37 AM

I think Bitcoin will not hold its first place in the future with its current state, if we are gonna use it as a main currency it needs to be upgraded. With the slow confirmation and high transaction fees. Imagined in the future you use BTC to pay cab, your transaction may even become even with your payment with the cab. IT needs a lot of upgrade.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: