Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 11:17:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in the future  (Read 8965 times)
patbauer

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:37:41 AM

Bitcoin solves the problem of counterfeit and double-spending, for sure. Yet, if we consider the fiat currency crisis we see that the failure is due to central banking. Society allowed it to happen. It was inevitable all along. The lesson is not to trust third party authorities. Bitcoin solves that too. If we acknowledge that a large portion of the world's population will not be able to use Bitcoin for years (or decades) to come,and that paper money works fairly well as a value token for them, then it remains to eliminate the central bank control of that money.
While paper money will never have the many features and benefits of Bitcoin, paper money backed by physical assets (such as precious metal or bitcoin) is no longer fiat currency and can serve a useful purpose.
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:39:49 AM

I see bitcoin in the future widely accepted in some of stores in the country and people are oriented and participated in campaigns for bitcoins.
I think of the same, in my honest opinion bitcoin will have a bright future and will be the most accepted and exchanged currency, it will be used for buying necessities instead of paper money and will replace all other regular currencies. It will happen due to the fact that it provides more chances to be rich in very short period of time, it gives all the ease and comfort which is desired by the people
Bitcoin really have a bright future because this the most highly value among cryptocurrency that's why it is very popular. But I don't agree that it will replace all other regular currency such as fiat which traditionally used us for buying some goods and wants and it's really impossible to happened because it is used since centuries.
spartan82

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:33:40 AM

Bitcoin is use all country tranction process. It's pricess increase day by day and useful the communication for the other country and business inprovement. invest the bitcoin in the future improvement. Bitcoin is a future currency. it use only for the online transaction and online purchases.but Bitcoin not affect the other currency. you will change the bitcoin any country currency.
JumPerz09

Activity: 50

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 10:39:56 AM

Bitcoin is the future is we can have low fees and fast transactions in tact!!... core dev must act fast
dbutp

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:46:31 AM

In the future, I think bitcoin will be popular and used by many. The value of bitcoin can increase and many people accumulate it.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS      [ TowerX ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        MEDIUM        TWITTER        LINKEDIN        REDDIT        TELEGRAM
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:08:25 AM

I think bitcoin have furture,people belive in bitcoin and buy him,but now he is in some crises but not enought to people loss faith and stop buy,we can see this days he slowly recovery and his furture is great.
You are fair in your statement the bitcoin is having the best value and the place I can see the bitcoin value is high and the future of the bitcoin is bright now a lot of the people are being a part of the bitcoin as much as the bitcoin getting high in value the more you will find the bitcoin huge, bitcoin is the source of the income for those people who are not having any other source for the earning and it is true the bitcoin will grow.
Xeon201

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:16:16 AM

You can't tell on what year it will going to happen, we cannot predict the future and we are not sure if bitcoin can really absorb everything in planet earth in the future. If you are an ordinary person and don't really know much about this bitcoin then I think there will be long process for this bitcoin to be accepted but even though I still believe that bitcoin will stay long and has future.
ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:29:27 AM

Bitcoin is use all country tranction process. It's pricess increase day by day and useful the communication for the other country and business inprovement. invest the bitcoin in the future improvement. Bitcoin is a future currency. it use only for the online transaction and online purchases.but Bitcoin not affect the other currency. you will change the bitcoin any country currency.

Bitcoin will became a world currency in future.Since the price of bitcoin is increases day to day.It will replace the dollar,as all know dollar is the first used currency.Many country using dollar as it's currency.If the bitcoin replace the dollar means,it will replace the world Currency.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:45:03 AM

Do you think friends, in which year Bitcoin will completely absorb all the finances of the planet's system?BTC

Many speculation about bitcoin in the future but only this prediction was created by our very wild mind. As our age now we are embracing the modern technology which is connected to the internet connection and that hows bitcoin works, give to attrack many people by using with it because of the high price value and more profitable which is really helps in financial problems. Beside from that advantages having easy bill payments with bitcoin. Someday no one knows bitcoin is the world wide crypto cuurency.

AicecreaME

Activity: 2380
Merit: 454

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:14:33 PM

I see bitcoin in the future widely accepted in some of stores in the country and people are oriented and participated in campaigns for bitcoins.
I think of the same, in my honest opinion bitcoin will have a bright future and will be the most accepted and exchanged currency, it will be used for buying necessities instead of paper money and will replace all other regular currencies. It will happen due to the fact that it provides more chances to be rich in very short period of time, it gives all the ease and comfort which is desired by the people

I never doubt that, bitcoin is the most amazing coin I know in my life, without it, maybe I was still an easy-go-lucky kid who only do everyday is to browse the internet, posting immature stuffs on facebook, and other nonsense things. Bitcoin helps me in so many ways, it is my source of income where I'm getting my financial to pay my own bills, and buy my own things, of course I'm also helping my family.

Right now, I've save enough bitcoin to build my own house, and I know that it is not the only thing that I could do with bitcoin, with bitcoin, we could assure ourselves that we have a bright future.
empoy

Activity: 77
Merit: 33

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:30:55 PM

Do you think friends, in which year Bitcoin will completely absorb all the finances of the planet's system?BTC

It has a chance of completely absorbing all the finances in the world, the only problem is, it is pretty unstable or so volatile, do you think people will accept them if they are like that?

Also if merchants will be accepting these digital currency, will they ensure the their selves their profits? No, because as I said, it is really volatile.
For me, bitcoin is a simple transactions to the other people here in bitcoin world. I think bitcoin in the future is very unstable i think it will be changeable in many times.  But i am pretty sure that bitcoin will be set on high price or stable price.

heureca

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:06:43 PM

I think it is impossible) for example, now we have US Dollar as one of the main criptocurrencies but on the other hand we have a lot of "local" criptocurrencies per each country.

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Shafiqul Islam

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

burst.money

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:17:02 PM

Bitcoin is a partime job for me.i am a university student. i work in bitcoin besides study.After finishing study i will choice it my favourite job.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
dillo666

Activity: 79

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:23:18 PM

I think bitcoin will be the only currency to be transact safely and fastly in future.
In many countries it is legal now to transact and accept payments in bank account through Bitcoin.

❍ Treon ❍ │▌▌▌  TwitterTelegram  │▌▌▌ ❍ Treon ❍
Utilities payments made  simple
███ Telecom, Electricity, Gas and Water  ███
inoymuninoy

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:27:45 PM

Bitcoin in the future can increase its value because many people nowadays are interested in bitcoin.
btcdepo

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:34:20 PM

We can expect that very soon actually. If demand keeps on increasing like this there will be more companies, instutitions will be accepting crypto currencies. For the long term prediction I am expecting it to be stabilized and have lower volatility in the future.

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE  Token Exchange.
▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬  No More Waiting! Main Sale Starts Nov 05, 2018.  ▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬
WHITEPAPER | ANN | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | REDDIT | DISCORD
BioFactoryCoin

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:41:22 PM

I see a Bitcoin like future moneys... we moving forward and thinks should change...
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 601

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:57:28 PM

Bitcoin is the future is we can have low fees and fast transactions in tact!!... core dev must act fast

For now the fees are quite expensive because of the miners that are also lessen because of bitcoin cash which is more profitable to them. But I do believe that bitcoin is the future and there will be a lot of people that are going to look at it as the best coin after all. Many investors are yet to come as they are planning on what will be their best move about it.

Lang09

Activity: 350
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:04:39 PM

No one knows, but it seems impossible to think that because today there are countries that do not honor bitcoin. But those countries or places that have been accepted bitcoin as legal currency, will definitely help them with their country's development.
Rahul5577

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:16:35 PM

No one can say it. No one exactly knows what the future holds for Bitcoin. Bitcoin has earned huge credibility and acceptability whole around the world. If the people still trying to have bitcoin then bitcoin will be grow more than now and maybe we can see in the future, bitcoin can be use in our real life like what we see now in japan and other country.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: