Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 04:23:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in the future  (Read 8967 times)
SkyFlakes

Activity: 307
Merit: 101

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:21:04 PM

Do you think friends, in which year Bitcoin will completely absorb all the finances of the planet's system?BTC

I see bitcoin as one of the greatest part of the history wherein it contributes a lot in the innovation of the World's next gwnereation, I see this currency beibg adapted by the bank , local and interbation transactions and runjing with fiat like dollars that bwing use for daily life.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
loopes

Activity: 952
Merit: 323

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:28:33 PM

Bitcoin is the future is we can have low fees and fast transactions in tact!!... core dev must act fast

For now the fees are quite expensive because of the miners that are also lessen because of bitcoin cash which is more profitable to them. But I do believe that bitcoin is the future and there will be a lot of people that are going to look at it as the best coin after all. Many investors are yet to come as they are planning on what will be their best move about it.

if bitcoin still in same fee, Bitcoin will not match to apply with lifestyle on modernity of future.
peopl need a simple and cheap in all sections. Bitcoin has to fix ithis problems and get development in many aspects

|||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:29:47 PM

Do you think friends, in which year Bitcoin will completely absorb all the finances of the planet's system?BTC
bitcoin in the future? maybe the value of 1 btc is so high or maybe its more people gonna use it and btc forever
If now the value of bitcoin is higher, what else if reach next year. No one knows what might happen, but for sure bitcoin will survive for a long period of time while others are there come and go.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 601

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:33:43 PM

Bitcoin is the future is we can have low fees and fast transactions in tact!!... core dev must act fast

For now the fees are quite expensive because of the miners that are also lessen because of bitcoin cash which is more profitable to them. But I do believe that bitcoin is the future and there will be a lot of people that are going to look at it as the best coin after all. Many investors are yet to come as they are planning on what will be their best move about it.

if bitcoin still in same fee, Bitcoin will not match to apply with lifestyle on modernity of future.
peopl need a simple and cheap in all sections. Bitcoin has to fix ithis problems and get development in many aspects

Don't worry about it, there are devs out there that are figuring out the solution on it. They are not just agreeing on ones idea because all of them (core devs) does have something in their mind. But I do have a belief that time will come and bitcoin will be good and stable when majority of the cryptocurrency people are going to support bitcoin only coin.

DassKass

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:46:32 PM

BTC The Buying process of Bitcoins will have to be made much more simpler than it is at present. All indications point that the process will get more streamlined, so buying bitcoins will be an easy task.
tushin4

Activity: 191
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:27:19 PM

The truth is,bitcoin itself is the future.We can say that without any doubt.There are huge possibility that bitcoin will become worth a million dollar and by a very very small portion of bitcoin,many goods can be purchased.Its history is clearly showing its future.
MFY151

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:58:47 PM

It would be very stable and accepted throughout the world in which it would represent the whole internet currency as a main medium of payment. By that time I think most of the services and retailers would also have adapted to cryptocurrencies by that time.

cointorox  
✓   Your Digital Piggy Bank Cryptocurrency, Simplified. ✓   
────────  Website ⬝  Facebook ⬝   Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Medium ────────
loopes

Activity: 952
Merit: 323

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:55:01 PM

Don't worry about it, there are devs out there that are figuring out the solution on it. They are not just agreeing on ones idea because all of them (core devs) does have something in their mind. But I do have a belief that time will come and bitcoin will be good and stable when majority of the cryptocurrency people are going to support bitcoin only coin.

stable? hmm i hope so, but actually a lot of problems on bitcoin have been eexisted since sseveral years ago,for example low transaction is old problem since bitcoin exists, a bitcoin transaction takes a long time to confirmed.
some years ago i  am sure that make a transaction through bitcoin willl decrease the fee even bitcoin is cheaper than western union or etc but, recently the fee of 1 bitcoin is very high and it is very annoying for most of bitcoin users.

due to problems on bitcoin are increasing time to time , i hope core time of bitcoin developers can fix this soon.. and keep bitcoin exist for future.

|||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
DrYe5

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:08:36 PM

stable? hmm i hope so, but actually a lot of problems on bitcoin have been eexisted since sseveral years ago,for example low transaction is old problem since bitcoin exists, a bitcoin transaction takes a long time to confirmed.
some years ago i  am sure that make a transaction through bitcoin willl decrease the fee even bitcoin is cheaper than western union or etc but, recently the fee of 1 bitcoin is very high and it is very annoying for most of bitcoin users.

due to problems on bitcoin are increasing time to time , i hope core time of bitcoin developers can fix this soon.. and keep bitcoin exist for future.

The future of Bitcoin is just beginning, and now it looks amazing. It is a fear to think what will happen next year if the course is still going to look like that and going up. Those who set up at the beginning are now rich people.
South Park

Activity: 2940
Merit: 799

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:41:05 PM

It is not going to happen, in the best case scenario bitcoin is going to become the dominant currency of the world but that is it, is the dollar the only currency around the world? The answers is no, there are going to be many other cryptocurrencies and it is possible governments print their own crypto as well.
Erkallys
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:43:00 PM

It would be very stable and accepted throughout the world in which it would represent the whole internet currency as a main medium of payment. By that time I think most of the services and retailers would also have adapted to cryptocurrencies by that time.

Yeah, I think the same. I do not think that Bitcoin will replace any other mean of payment, like fiat money, but for sure any entity in the world will accept it, from tax collectors to your favourite e-shop.
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:41:20 PM

I think the future of bitcoin will be very good, everyone does not care that government banned bitcoin, they keep using and bitcoin prices continue to rise. I'm sure that bitcoin is the best transaction system and in the near future will be the number 1 beat paypal.
Prettyme

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:47:41 PM

I think the future of bitcoin will be very good, everyone does not care that government banned bitcoin, they keep using and bitcoin prices continue to rise. I'm sure that bitcoin is the best transaction system and in the near future will be the number 1 beat paypal.
Yes bitcoin is taking its purpose step by step in this world. As time goes by bitcoin has been accepted by many government of different countries but some countries banned it but then again banning is not the reason for the bitcoin to end but it will be the first step to make  bitcoin popular in the whole world. So I think bitcoin will be accepted as a means of payment.

marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:50:38 PM

I don't that it will completely absorb all the finances since they still countries who don't want to use bitcoin they don't accept it because they believed that this coin will become scam and it will destroy their economics and will never help their country to grow so basically those country who support bitcoins only will absord the finances. Smiley
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:51:53 PM

I can hardly think of a specific year. But I think the challenge for Bitcoin right now is not when to totally absorb the planet's financial system as you say but how to continually promote itself as the one and only king of the crypto world. Right now, the subject of Bitcoin not serving the way it should is getting hotter and hotter because come other coins are trying to offer a better deal.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
thet

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

elysian.finance

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:52:16 PM

No one knows i think, bitcoin is unpredictable but one thing i know that bitcoin has a brighter future.

Yes, that is true, nobody knows because bitcoin is decentralized, unpredictable we never know what will be bitcoin in the future. But one thing is sure, it can give a higher income and a good future if we invest right.

DontMe99

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:39:44 AM

I think no one knows, bitcoin is unpredictable no one can tell what it is in the future. In the future it may be more apparent that things are about bitcoin.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 601

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:03:56 PM

Yes it will be stable very soon, stable in a way that everyone has been using it and not any group tries to destabilize bitcoin anymore. Look on how many years those problems of bitcoin has been existing and yet look on how many people, how much the growth of bitcoin went through those problems. Many aren't thinking about those problem, what everyone is thinking is that bitcoin is a good way to make money and use it's feature to make our lives easier.

echo11

Activity: 188
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:07:03 PM

I don't think so because bitcoin is unpredictable
South Park

Activity: 2940
Merit: 799

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:55:54 PM

Bitcoin is not going to be stable for a very long time since not many people are using bitcoin but in the future once major adoption happens we may see a price that is more stable but the day when that is going to happen is very far away and I think we are about to enter a period of great instability because a lot of money is going to enter in bitcoin in the next years.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: