Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:47:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in the future  (Read 8959 times)
Zaarin

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:00:38 PM

Basically, people select to save or save the confirmed tool behind paper maintenance or gold. but time has been tainted. cryptocurrency has been popular upon a large scale in recent period and bitcoin is playing an important role in cryptocurrency. hence it can br assumed that bitcoin will be a necessary factor in the in the virtual system.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
andrei214

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:40:30 AM

Do you think friends, in which year Bitcoin will completely absorb all the finances of the planet's system?BTC
As soon as all countries accepts bitcoin.Because banning bitcoin can be a hinder for it to grow and to be more known by people.Once that it were unbanned,many potentials will be given and gathered by it.

▲▼ ZICHAIN ▲▼ ▲▼  JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO ▲▼ FACEBOOK ▲▼ TELEGRAM ▲▼ TWITTER ▲▼ THREAD ▲▼ REDDIT  ▲▼
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:10:08 AM

Do you think friends, in which year Bitcoin will completely absorb all the finances of the planet's system?BTC

This'll take a very long time to do. Bitcoins are just far too small in terms of volume to be used worldwide. However, if you include othet cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold, Etherium, and Litecoin, then the absorption of these cryptocurrencies in the world would be earlier than expected.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
jeanpadel14

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:13:41 AM

No one can predict exactly what will happen in bitcoin from the coming years.For me,for sure the length of bitcoin depends on its users.It will continue to reach its highest price every month, we have witnessed the price increase every day, if you invest you will get a lot of profit by holding bitcoin.

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀            i v y            ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM     ●    FACEBOOK    ●     TWITTER     ●    YOUTUBE    ●     LINKEDIN
Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:15:54 AM

No one can predict exactly what will happen in bitcoin from the coming years.For me,for sure the length of bitcoin depends on its users.It will continue to reach its highest price every month, we have witnessed the price increase every day, if you invest you will get a lot of profit by holding bitcoin.
Absolutely yes we cannot predict the future of bitcoin but we can think of bitcoin may be bigger in the upcoming years. In terms of its value, users because it will adopts by many. The number of users will be growing daily so future will be bright.
Bacotan Bae

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:21:02 AM

The fact that it is happening today is that bitcoin users are rising significantly, it certainly has an impact on prices that continue to be expensive, with a marketcap that has surpassed $ 250 billion so I'm sure that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve, by 2018 marketcap will pass $ 1 billion.

Philanthor.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TOKEN SALE IS LIVE
JOIN NOW
MD Milon

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:25:25 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency.many of users are involve it.it's future is so bright.I think Bitcoin play strong role in future.
tikaka

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:52:18 AM

The future of bitcoin is entirely up to us. Its value may increase or decrease. We can not predict everything. It could become the most valuable virtual currency in the world. We all hope the best thing for bitcoin

cokkapaga
Legendary

Activity: 867
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 04:55:37 AM

Sometimes bitcoin will be the key of transactions in future banks and other financial institutes will accept bitcoin surely .btc is growing rapidly and lot of people try to buy btc its means btc will catch the future market day by day

I am sure that bitcoin will be huge in the future and many of people using of bitcoin for a transaction
So, I don't worry about of bitcoin in the future, because bitcoin is the best of payment right now.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████▄
▄███████████▀    ▀███████████▄
███████████▀        ▀█    ██████
██████████▀                ███████
█████████▀      ▄██▄        ████████
▄███████▀      ▄█▀  ▀█▄      ▀███████▄
██████▀      ▄█▀      ▀█▄      ▀██████
█████▄     ▄█▀    ▄ ▄   ▀█▄     ▄█████
███████▄ ▄█▀    ██████    ▀█▄ ▄███████
█████████▀       █   ██     ▀█████████
▀████████        █████       ████████▀
████████        █   ██      ████████
███████       ██████       ███████
██████         ▀ ▀        ██████
▀████                    ████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

Alt.Estate

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████
  TELEGRAM
MEDIUM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MiF

Activity: 1358
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:39:51 AM

The fact that it is happening today is that bitcoin users are rising significantly, it certainly has an impact on prices that continue to be expensive, with a marketcap that has surpassed $ 250 billion so I'm sure that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve, by 2018 marketcap will pass $ 1 billion.
Yes, I agree, also price of this is still rising and the users are really enjoy working with bitcoin. Bitcoin becoming more popular for the near future. Price of it in the future will be expensive. Prices of this is really good and Im pretty sure it will help more people to improve this and last long in the future.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

nkayceni

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:57:39 AM

As the past evidence, it will touch the sky.

But if we ll look at the current scenario this year, from aug till now it has gone up nearly 3500 $.

Technically it is overbought and its very clear that before giving a new high it will retract to at least 38% as per Fibonacci (a technical analysis tool).

Always remember the golden rule : buy lower and sell higher

Investing in bit coin still a very good idea and it may touch very high very soon.

But wait for it to retract, come down and that would be the best time to invest.

It is my own opinion, plz do your own analysis before investing
laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:59:16 AM

In my own opinion, Bitcoin in the future will really bloom because there are a lot of investors today who already place a lot of money and hoping to have a better future through bitcoins, Also business man are getting interested on investing since they already saw how much growth bitcoins was made this year.

Rosilito

Activity: 658
Merit: 274

Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:43:45 AM

It could be and it could be not st the same time. Well, in my opinion bitcoin is not always here that makes the possibilty of absorbing all the finances in the world would not be possible, while on the other hand inventions, innovations and discoveries makes it possible. In contrast, base on what I have read bitcoin cap is merely over 21 Million when bitcoin miners reached that cap that would be the reason that bitcoin would stop, and well bitcoin exist because it was invented. So, as for the answer to your question it would be 50% yes and 50%.
moetimas

Activity: 221

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:22:28 AM

absorb the entire financial system on the planet? Bitcoin no one controls it, whether it will not be harmful to the world economy? I prefer bitcoin to be a massive investment, let everyone have bitcoin but not to disrupt the world economy.
dbutp

Activity: 171

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:38:38 AM

Bitcoin is electronic money, no one knows what it's future will be like but I think in the future it will develop further and the demand for human about  bitcoin will increase and the price of bitcoin will also increase.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS      [ TowerX ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        MEDIUM        TWITTER        LINKEDIN        REDDIT        TELEGRAM
Futureblnr

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:08:54 AM

In recent years, Bitcoin has earned huge credibility and acceptability whole around the world by providing huge value of its platform. That's why people are getting involved with this system and day by day it's becoming a profitable and popular across the world. It is easily predict that, Bitcoin will shine more than before and it will last long time as we expect...
raziplab92

Activity: 44

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:16:34 AM

in short period of time bitcoin has shown tremendous growth.New investors are getting attracted day by day.so i am seeing bright future of bitcoin in future ,that is a revolution and world have to admit it soon or later.
Bloody Mary

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:24:12 AM

I do not think so, because above the sky there is still the sky. I think in the next few years there will be Cryptocurrency besides Bitcoin which will occupy the seat of throne, in the currency digital currency above Bitcoin. All this / it can happen all of a sudden. So, prepare yourself.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:32:42 AM

Yes, I agree, also price of this is still rising and the users are really enjoy working with bitcoin. Bitcoin becoming more popular for the near future. Price of it in the future will be expensive. Prices of this is really good and Im pretty sure it will help more people to improve this and last long in the future.
Indeed the popularity nowadays escalated quickly, Bitcoin has attracted a lot of people include a big company, important and influential people to give a shot and learn more about bitcoin. It should makes the development getting better soon. And people could choose whatever they want in bitcoin.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
konfuci

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:30:51 AM

No one is sure about it. If you ask me, I think we would have a great future with bitcoin. And also it's price is increasing constantly. So yes, There is a bright future with bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: