Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:25:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in the future  (Read 8963 times)
panganib999

Activity: 1750
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 07:20:31 AM

Do you think friends, in which year Bitcoin will completely absorb all the finances of the planet's system?BTC
No one can say it correctly. but everyone can predict about bitcoin future.Suppose me, i always believe in Bitcoin. I believe it will be future treasure for me.just holding my bitcoin and waiting for the day. you can check bitcoin previous year prices, i am sure you will be astonished.
Yes it is true that we could not tell the possible future of bitcoin in a more detailed way. But we all know that bitcoin could have developed more that it had today , because it is decentralized in the way that it's system of transaction and form of it's market is way to different compare on the fiat. We just need to take hand for us to support and make the most of our Bitcoin in each day we could have.
Vendetta666

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:29:35 AM

Do you think friends, in which year Bitcoin will completely absorb all the finances of the planet's system?BTC
the more bitcoin consumers in the future are due to the bitcoin's good quality in the world, it helps to increase the economy throughout the country especially in the Philippines, as it will be popular after several years and most people in the Philippines will give more attention to bitcoin not only here and there as well as worldwide
HackS

Activity: 86

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:33:03 AM

There is good possibility that it would,as it has good mathematical system that works very good for know  only problem is people accepting it or should I say learning how it works ,anyway we will see in near future what will happen.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:47:00 AM

No one can say it correctly. but everyone can predict about bitcoin future.Suppose me, i always believe in Bitcoin. I believe it will be future treasure for me.just holding my bitcoin and waiting for the day. you can check bitcoin previous year prices, i am sure you will be astonished.
Yes it is true that we could not tell the possible future of bitcoin in a more detailed way. But we all know that bitcoin could have developed more that it had today , because it is decentralized in the way that it's system of transaction and form of it's market is way to different compare on the fiat. We just need to take hand for us to support and make the most of our Bitcoin in each day we could have.
Probably yes, in short no one can predict the price of bitcoin perfectly in the future that it might be possible beyond of your expection price or below of it. Which is stil continue flactuating into much higher price of it that it could be possibly heading into $21,000 after the end of this year 2017 and because of that I could say bitcoin will last longer and will getting more benefited by it's platform.
prabhu

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:53:21 AM

Bit coin reaches good growth in the future.Many companies have the opportunity to accept the bit coin of the nations.Japan has allowed the government to invest in bit coin. Bit coin permits online shopping companies to maximize usage.Bit coin will be bright in the future.
Deathgamer

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:59:48 AM

Bitcoin in the future, it would be the number one crypto currency. It will also reach its highest exchange rate then some of the investors would truly trust bitcoin for their money. It will dominate the market which would the the best choice for investors. Population who joins bitcoin would increase as well in the future.
intoy_victor

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:04:29 AM

We can't predict future of anything or bitcoin. We don't know if bitcoin is still alive in future. But one thing that I'm sure in coming years of bitcoin I'm sure bitcoin will rising up so high and surpass all crypto currencies. Many people will be investing. And lastly many people will not hungry anymore.
Peter Murr

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:41:30 AM

basically, people prefer to keep or save the conventional tool like paper money or gold. but time has been changed. cryptocurrency has been popular on a large scale in recent time and Bitcoin is playing an important role in the crypto currency. so it can be assumed that Bitcoin will be a vital factor in the in the virtual monetary system.
yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:57:52 AM

bitcoin in the next 10-15 years will be and will grow very highly. But a lot of things can change later. Now more and more people will invest and earn. so far we have such trend. People learn about it more and more

Thymoty

Activity: 372

CPLAY Network

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:00:40 AM

Bitcoin will not be able to control the world's currency in my opinion,
but the technology behind Bitcoinlah that will master the financial system in the world, it is Blockchain,
now many of the banks or companies engaged in finance want to adopt Blockchain Technology...

▀■ ■ ▀▄      ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄██      ► C P L A Y - IDO       ██▄ ▄ ▀ ▀▀      ▄▀ ■ ■▀
ONE ECOSYSTEM FOR ALL YOUR CRYPTO NEEDS
|        App Store        |           Wallet           |        Adstation        |        2FA Shield        |
illusion_ishita

Activity: 376
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:34:06 AM

According to me its future is very bright because as its rate goes up no doubt it gave more benefits. as we use it many way..we can buy many things from it and its very easy to use also.
Activitycoin

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:23:50 PM

It may be a currency that can be used for all future purchases. Protect your investments. BTC
I think too like that, all online stores and even online games will support payment via Bitcoin so from now until I do not sell my Bitcoin
Bitcoin future is very bright and shine that’s why a lot of countries have join bitcoin and in next year more companies and countries will also join bitcoin this year some banks also accept bitcoin which mean that they trust on bitcoin and bitcoin is going more trust worthy in coming time countries realized that bitcoin is very useful currency for them and it can help them in their economy so in future bitcoin will be more strong and powerful than ever.
VladG

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:32:25 PM

Nobody know this, are opinions and just opinions now.
Btc depends of the people and in the last few years the people knows more and more about it.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:20:33 AM

bitcoin in the future will be even greater than at this time. but I still doubt it to be a means of payment around the world. I think if there is a banking revolution is not impossible. let's wait for what happens in the future.
Yeah bitcoin will be very great in future at present bitcoin is falling a bit this is just because of selling for profit and this time is genuinely buying time and those who are buying bitcoin at this time they will be happier in the next pump time so there is nothing like bitcoin in this planet and in future bitcoin prices will be up to sky and avail the fall and get as much as you can and hold them for the longer future to earn.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:32:50 AM

Maybe 2030? But from this time it will definitely take more years. First off, a lot more bitcoins have not been mined so there is a lot more to bitcoins to be placed in the circulation. It will also take a lot more years to stabilize the price of each bitcoins in order for the world to fully embrace bitcoins as a currency.

Pamela Jobelle

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:44:53 AM

It's not possible for the bitcoin is our next money for the future. I mean not an exact amount of money. I mean is the next medium for transactions. Like using bitcoin for air fare, buying some items that needslarge amount of cash. and it can also be our part of benefits for the workers.
youngagethinker

Activity: 193

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:09:11 AM

I don't think about that my friend, even the fiat have many types and even the gold has its silver. What I'm trying to tell is as to the characteristics of BTC now, it is not suited for everyday transactions and its fee is quite high (this is what everyone is complaining about) that's why we need other crypto to the the thing that BTC cant. Im seeing BTC's future like what the fiat system have now, many cryptocurrencies some fiat currencies that is co-existing with each other. Thats my vision in the future.

amazing24

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:16:24 PM

we never know what is the future of bitcoin. May be bitcoin has the popularity right now but not forever or bitcoin can maintain its greatness and dominate the digital currency. Bitcoin is volatile we cannot predict what will happen next it can easily change. Just like bitcoin current currency it can be low itcan be high. But as of now bitcoin is continuing to build its number of investors that make it more powerful. i am hoping that bitcoin will be legalize in all countries. its just my opinion. Smiley  Cheesy
heartelite

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:10:40 PM

It’s tricky to tell since Bitcoins can be very volatile. However it does have the potential to absorb  the existing finances in various parts of the globe.
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:21:58 AM

I think the majority of people would be using bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies by the year 2025. The massive adoption will take place around that period. Almost everybody is interested in cryptocurrency but people are afraid of losing their money but in time people will adopt cryptos.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: