Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:31:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in the future  (Read 8963 times)
RKSummer

Activity: 337
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:53:53 AM

In recent years, Bitcoin has earned huge credibility and acceptability whole around the world by providing huge value of its platform. That's why people are getting involved with this system and day by day it's becoming a profitable and popular across the world. It is easily predict that, Bitcoin will shine more than before and it will last long time as we expect...

No one can predict the future of bitcoin because its value is not stable. Bitcoin nowadays has a very promising potential that is why many people are now engaged in bitcoin. They do bounties, buy/sell, trade and invest and earn more profit from it. About its future, I think it depends on the flow of the bitcoin supply and demand. However, bitcoin has a great future.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
martin1603

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:02:36 AM

I don't think the price for the next 2-3 years will break $5,000 (the expectation of it going to $25,000 to $500,00 - will be bad for Bitcoins in my opinion, too many speculative money will enter the ecosystem, which will cause regulators to clamp down hard on Bitcoin). My personal estimation is that it will hover between $1,000 to $2,500 (for the next 24 months at least).
Gardar

Activity: 168
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:32:26 AM

If every markets and countries accepts the bitcoin, the bitcoin will take all the power slowly. 2030-2040 will be the year of the cryptocoin and will be more important than the gold.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:06:03 PM

No one knows i think, bitcoin is unpredictable but one thing i know that bitcoin has a brighter future.
Bitcoin value is very unpredictable sometime up or down. But I believe and the supporters that bitcoin has brighter future. Many people now want to join in bitcoin because they all know that bitcoin have better and brighter future.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
Potchi

Activity: 191

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:09:11 PM

Do you think friends, in which year Bitcoin will completely absorb all the finances of the planet's system?BTC
No one can say it correctly. but everyone can predict about bitcoin future.Suppose me, i always believe in Bitcoin. I believe it will be future treasure for me.just holding my bitcoin and waiting for the day. you can check bitcoin previous year prices, i am sure you will be astonished.
No one can predict what will soon happen in Bitcoin because it's value is really hard to calculate. Nowadays, bitcoin really is known everywhere even in our country. This part of the year wherein bitcoin increases its value everyday is a gopd sign that it can long for more years. For me, I hope bitcoin will still be functioning because i really want to invest in it.

andylowe

Activity: 293

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:12:33 PM

I don't think the price for the next 2-3 years will break $5,000 (the expectation of it going to $25,000 to $500,00 - will be bad for Bitcoins in my opinion, too many speculative money will enter the ecosystem, which will cause regulators to clamp down hard on Bitcoin). My personal estimation is that it will hover between $1,000 to $2,500 (for the next 24 months at least).
Bitcoin in the future I guess is really great and its really good. It will be more helpful for many people who doesn't have job to support their needs financially. Bitcoin in the future will help many more people to give such a good oportunity to work with bitcoin to support their needs and provide of their desires. Bitcoin price will keeps on increasing day by day and keeps on helping other and makes their living stable and bitcoin future will help many people on saving money for their own good.
tachi641

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:16:21 PM

Bitcoin in the future will be very developed as this market is being attracted by investors and in recent times there is a lot of news about cryptoucurrency, if Bitcoin is legalized in China and USA then surely Bitcoin will is a new market that many people mentioned
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:22:13 PM

According to my economic view Bitcoin has a very bright future. Increasing market price of it boost its popularity. Its innovative transaction method attract more and more people towards it Kiss. And in recent some years and its attract more investors towards it due its increase  market price. Many multinational companies like Amazon and international institutions start accepting bitcoin according to their use. These thing secure it future. Many developed country like japan using bitcoin as a payment method and many other countries also think about it. These thing really help bitcoin to built an beautiful future Wink.
Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:38:34 PM

No one knows i think, bitcoin is unpredictable but one thing i know that bitcoin has a brighter future.
Even the price of bitcoin is unpredictable most people want to join in bitcoin. Because they know the benefits of bitcoin a brighter future for everyone.
Renu kapoor

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 06:50:36 AM

It is not predicable that what happen to bitcoin in future but
present position & history of bit coin clears that it will be the
top most coin in future.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:03:24 AM

It is not predicable that what happen to bitcoin in future but
present position & history of bit coin clears that it will be the
top most coin in future.
bitcoin is hard to predict. this time is very surprising. bitcoin prices continue to fall every day. indeed this could be our opportunity to buy. but some bitcoins are stuck in high price , a little difficult to sell. but I firmly believe that bitcoin is very important for our future
skimust

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:13:59 PM

I don't think that it is possible to happen. There would always be some transactions left that will require you to use the real money instead of the virtual one because tax is necessary.
Cryptron

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:11:30 AM

My vision in the future that is so high tech in the technology that we dont using conventional money for transaction anyone but the cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin. Eliminating the convectional money will make our lives more secure and easy.
dinah29

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:03:49 AM

Yes, That is the reason why bitcoin is the future of us and a good invest our money because bitcoin is becoming more and more important for people who widely used the internet and technology really resigns in the world and people are fully updated and equipped with technology, Bitcoin will be know and successful also I believe bitcoin for a good future.
ronremsey25

Activity: 161
Merit: 101

AI SOLUTION TO VOLATILITY IN YOUR CRYPTO SAVINGS

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:38:35 AM

For me Bitcoin is the Future, considering you invest now and keep if for a long term investment you might end up a millionaire in the future. As the world has being modernize like the technology, Bitcoin will continue to be development and improve its capabilities. More services and features will be added for the use of Bitcoin.

klim88

Activity: 63

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:45:11 AM

I think bitcoin will always develop its future and will always look good, so every human being should try to know the true bitcoin in the future. now the government forbids it because it thinks bitcoin is illegal but I think the government is wrong, bitcoin will improve the economy of a country so that the country is entitled to everything, only time will change to be higher than the other.
coolcharacter

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:46:47 AM

Bitcoin is here to stay. I think more coins will come out in the near future that can potentially rival bitcoin.
Weldhers

Activity: 135
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:06:36 PM

I think bitcoin will be very popular in the future even going more than now because of its high price make people in the world race to get bitcoin for future investment and that popularity will make bitcoin will never die, but it will be a future payment
nano77

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:12:08 PM

Do you think friends, in which year Bitcoin will completely absorb all the finances of the planet's system?BTC

no one knows when bitcoin will absorb all the financial system, but I hope bitcoin will always be there and will continue to grow with ever-increasing prices
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:56:47 PM

We know that value of bitcoin is very unpredictable sometimes up and down. But I believe that bitcoin will continue rising and growing to become more successful in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: