Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 09:07:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in the future  (Read 8967 times)
Smpdytz

Activity: 122
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:58:59 PM

Bitcoin is the major cryptocurrency and the first successful cryptocurrency.day by day btc is developing and by forks. My opinion is bitcoin has a bright future. Btc will reduce it weakness and will become more strowman in future
cryptobd86

Activity: 69
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:10:39 PM

Bitcoin in the future could be expected to be $ 20k. In some countries, there has been a slight impact on the ban on a sudden. Hopefully the problem will be solved

◌◯◌◌   SLATE.io   ●   THE ENTERTAINMENT CURRENCY   ◌◌◯◌
A BLOCKCHAIN MEDIA DELIVERY AND STORAGE PROTOCOL
the_dump11

Activity: 155
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:12:57 PM

I don't think it will make bitcoin, but I have no doubt that the future of cryptocurrencies. Just in my opinion bitcoin is not now the most promising crypto-currency and I do not think that in the future the situation will change
hybie22

Activity: 127

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:08:26 AM

No one can predict about the future of bitcoin . But , I think bitcoin in the future will be always develop it's future and always look good . Bitcoin will be known and will be successful . And the popularity of bitcoin will be more and more profitable and increasing .
klser

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:45:15 AM

I don't think bitcoin will already be able to absorb all the finances as of the present, because many people don't know about bitcoin and  how it works. Some countries have already legalized it  but not yet all.
 But I believe in the future of bitcoin and I know it will be successful and more popular.
maxim196897

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:58:08 AM

I believe that now bitcoin will grow significantly in the future fall slightly , but will stay at a good level
Theodore19

Activity: 75

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:59:39 AM

People are continuously adopting Bitcoin as a source of investment but as far as complete abosobtion of finances are concerned i don't think Bitcoin will absorb all this ever. More and more people can see the importance of bitcoin. And soon there will be no living human being, who wouldnt be heard of bitcoin.
David454545

Activity: 71
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:01:18 AM

Sometimes bitcoin will be the key of transactions in future banks and other financial institutes will accept bitcoin surely .So you should invest in Bitcoin at the present time and hold it, I am sure you will profit a lot next year. Besides Bitcoin, you can also invest in Ethereum, which is also very potent.
Zachary1973

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:02:47 AM

As I know,at the moment also there are some sites which offer goods for bitcoins and it's more assured way to do shopping in online. As the online shopping is also getting popular why wouldn't you say Bit coin can't absorb the finances in the world because nowadays bitcoin has already spreading all over the world..only a few countries banned it and unrecognized bitcoin so that i see the scenario this coming years,bitcoin can be able to spreadable world wide in to small tribes.
Finley.398

Activity: 83

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:03:52 AM

Indeed not everyone can use bitcoin because of the limitations of the Internet network infrastructure. I predict about the next 10 years I believe that bitcoin can be used widely in this world, with the creation of more sophisticated tools we can use bitcoin much easier and faster than it is today.So a start at present has made the future of bitcoin to be flourishing and profitable for users who trust in it and invest.
Bitcoinismylife12345

Activity: 231

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:13:14 AM

Do you think friends, in which year Bitcoin will completely absorb all the finances of the planet's system?BTC
No one can predict what will may happen in the future but we know and can sure that blockchain technology will be a big help not just in the cryptocurrencies but also in the banks around the whole world. By that time, I think that bitcoin value will be more higher than its price than today.
malah

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:18:42 AM

Do you think friends, in which year Bitcoin will completely absorb all the finances of the planet's system?BTC

With the increasingly popular bitcoin there will be a lot of people using bitcoin, but maybe there will be people who oppose bitcoin, so in my opinion bitcoin has not been able to absorb all the finances in all countries.
abhishek_bittu

Activity: 111

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:14:04 PM

Bitcoin has hit three speed bumps in its market perception and evolution. None of these present a serious impediment to long-term adoption and growth:

First, it was the perception that cryptocurrency was a tool of crime, vice or tax evasion. This proved to be a false perception.
Then, it was the mismanagement and/or insolvency of exchanges and hosted wallet services. One might expect such events before the emergence of standards & practices and trusted accreditation bureaus. In any event, they are moot to early adopters that understand the tools.
And now there exists a ‘forking crisis’ which is a result of a reduced mining reward, increased computational complexity and differences of opinion about solving transaction problems that are not really so hard to resolve.
espiapogi1994

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:20:26 PM

Bitcoin And The Future Of Cryptocurrency. ... There's a number of reasons why cryptocurrencies are so inherently popular. They are safe, anonymous and utterly decentralized. Unlike conventional currency, they are not controlled or regulated by some singular authority, their flow is determined entirely by market demand.
GideonGono

Activity: 2072
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 04:24:50 PM

No one will know what will happen in the future but im pretty sure that it will continue to rise and be known throughout the world because of its effectiveness when it comes to financial.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
luckybegum3907

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:21:00 AM

the profit would be high compared to what they'll have from their merchandise, however, they need to use the money to keep the business going, so yes, bitcoin isn't very appealing to merchants atm. Just by looking at the current situation of bitcoin that it's not yet legalized in all the countries in the world makes it harder to believe that its era is very near. There are still a lot of innovations to be made so that bitcoin will be able to handle the drastic number of people who are using and depending on it.  I also the great potential of bitcoin and I think all people in the world will know what bitcoin and all knowledge about bitcoin will spread in all country. so it is natural that in principle they oppose any radical change that goes against their interests. But no matter how much opposition they present to the inevitable advance of technology.
Grimjhow

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:29:39 AM

for everyone the future of bitcoin is still long, because bitcoin is very popular, compared before, so If you want to get a lot of bitcoin you can invest at this time, because bitcoin price every day higher,
sunita01

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:32:26 AM

The present of Bitcoin is also bright and the future will remain golden too. Bitcoin has so much investment that the crypto market can not think of staying away from Bitcoin.

popoypalaboy03

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:39:40 AM

As the past evidence, it will touch the sky. But if we ll look at the current scenario this year, from aug till now it has gone up nearly 3500 $.
Technically it is overbought and its very clear that before giving a new high it will retract to at least 38% as per Fibonacci (a technical analysis tool). Always remember the golden rule : buy lower and sell higher Investing in bit coin still a very good idea and it may touch very high very soon. But wait for it to retract, come down and that would be the best time to invest. It is my own opinion, plz do your own analysis before investing.
laravuemaster

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:42:54 AM

It has a probability that it will happen since mining is already one of the mainstream today to earn cryptocurrency, if we are going to live cashless nation then there will be less crime since every transaction can be detected and countries will be at peace.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: