Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:39:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in the future  (Read 8962 times)
kukuli

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:37:15 AM

If we more or less analyze the bitcoin combat we conveniently comprehend that this world will admit bitcoin without any doubt, daylight by hours of day the users of bitcoin is growing and people are trigger getting preparedness how important is bitcoin in near far-off along and the put-on is proven by bitcoin coin all grow pass. It is safe and the bitcoin superior is enormously comfort.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shibisu

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:27:31 PM

Do you think friends, in which year Bitcoin will completely absorb all the finances of the planet's system?BTC
In the last fact bitcoin scary government of many countries, because first of all it leads to lose control of the money supply. Some countries even think of creating their own digital currencies, such as Britain and Russia while Ecuador has done it. reason for the desire to maintain clear power. In fact it is the best evidence to prove that Bitcoin is an alternative money system with great benefits. And it really works. in terms of these facts in the past Bitcoin can be a good substitute for the traditional banking system
Justinalex

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:43:39 PM

bitcoin in the future will be better because bitcoin is already known in some countries and some countries are already using bitcoins to transact. I believe the next 5 years bitcoin will be more advanced
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:45:36 PM

Bitcoin will show himself very seriously in the next few years! I can see how capitalization is going on, and interest in the crypto market is also very strong! the only thing I do not like is that bitcoin completely controls all other coins! on this he needs worthy competitors.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
queenlaurel

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:20:23 PM

No one really knows the future, bitcoin is getting more popular. People are getting to know more and inquire about bitcoin. Companies or some companies are adapting to using cryptocurrency to make transactions. Bitcoin for the future is going to bright and it might take over fiat. Lets just wait and see.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:25:44 PM

Bitcoin has a great future in the sense that bitcoin is the 21century financial revolution in the world financial system and the future of all online financial transactions and also a great assets which have high reward in the exchange market having surpass the other currency such ad dollar and gold. Bitcoin is the future of all transactions.
zissmieus

Activity: 180
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 06:29:43 PM

Do you think friends, in which year Bitcoin will completely absorb all the finances of the planet's system?BTC
I think that there are now many people who are involved in Bitcoin to make a profit, including those who are involved in gaining more experience in investing in the field of digital money, the algorithm is a very difficult one. And I think it would be easier for people to have a course.
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:33:59 PM

I have never doubted the future of bitcoin, if anyone thinks that bitcoin has ended it is wrong, now more and more large companies like Samsung, Hyundai and Alibaba are developing bitcoin.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

golem999

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:37:44 PM

I think bitcoin is an investment asset for diversification in the future as a faster and easier payment tool has driven the adoption of this digital currency With the growing number of Bitcoin users in the world. Cool Cool
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:57:49 PM

No one knows i think, bitcoin is unpredictable but one thing i know that bitcoin has a brighter future.
Future of Bitcoin is quite uncertain and unpredictable. Their always a mix review coming from the economist about it. In many countries it is ban. Because of its decentralised nature and in those country their government doesn't want to this type of currency which affect their country own currency. And their some other things which makes a bad impact in its future. And their is also some good thing which makes its future bright and safe. Many multinational company and devloped country start using Bitcoin. Smiley
laravuemaster

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:02:18 PM

I believe that bitcoin will really have a future to so much people who are really interested on investing on the currency and we can really expect that we are getting a huge amount of profit when we invest today while the price of bitcoins is still low.

jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:18:15 PM

For me, the future of bitcoin is bright. But even it is bright we also know that bitcoin is only limited to 21 million and we almost generate 85% of its total volume. But even there is only 15% left it is still plenty of bitcoin, and I’m sure it will take years to generate it all. But before that happen, I’m hoping that the bitcoin’s acceptance increase and become legal to many state and establishment.  Smiley

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:32:48 PM

I think bitcoin in the future will somehow be progressive in a sense that its value will greatly and defnitely rise and reach a new set of record for tge most highest reach in bitcoin value. I also think that bitcoin in the future will fully accepted and legalized in all country around the world maming it more good in terms of earning and transactions. Bitcoin will be very good.

▄▄
 ▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄         ▄▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████▀░░▀█████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░██░█████
█░░▀█████░░████████▄░░▄█████
 ░█░░░░░░░██████████████████
 ░░▄████████░░████████░░░░█
  █████████░██░░░░░░░░░██░█
   █████████░░░████████░░█
    ░░░░░░███████████████
     ████░░█████▀░░▀████
      ████░░░░░░░░██░██
       ██████████▄░░▄█
         ███████████
           ███████
             ███
SECURYPTO|  MONETIZING ANONYMOUS 
   CONTENT DISTRIBUTION   
|JOIN NOW
     AIR DROP!
|
FOLLOW
US ON:

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
     ████▀▀▀▀
     ███
     ███
  ██████████
  ██████████
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
|
WHITEPAPER
GITHUB
YOUTUBE
REDDIT
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:48:47 PM

Bitcoin poses a bright future and a promising potential, I believe that giving ut a few years to mature is an essential move towards bitcoin's success not only in the investment but also in the currency world. The technology behind it is more than capable of performing the task with ease abd effectiveness.
wisnon

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:56:42 PM

Where you promote the project ?
safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:04:16 PM

It's hard to be sure but we can only predict it, but if we see bitcoin growth so far that shows year-over-year increase, and predictable bitcoin in the future will be even greater.
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:07:48 PM

The future of bitcoin.looks really shining because I saw more people are interested on bitcoin from now.And in future bitcoin.will get more investors so it will be plus point for bitcoin and bitcoin will be more stronger.So I think the future of bitcoin will be really great and people from all over the world will enjoy using bitcoin in future.

unpack

Activity: 292

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:08:25 PM

Some altcoin will raise and get over bitcoin, I'm pretty sure about that. I don't know if it will be ETH, maybe no, we will see.
Sandijoee

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:44:58 PM

I think nobody knows the future of bitcoin, because bitcoin is hard to predict. But I have confidence with the future of bitcoin and I know it will work and be more popular because its high value and easily accessible in every part of the world.  Smiley
Beremat

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

YGOLD is a Defi platform

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:51:30 PM

no one can know exactly. However, I think that with its advantages, it will become the official currency of the world. however, to do that, the devs need to solve some weaknesses about the speed and fee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: