Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:46:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in the future  (Read 8963 times)
jack8989

Activity: 331
Merit: 10

StartFi

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:31:02 PM

The future of bitcoin.looks really shining because I saw more people are interested on bitcoin from now.And in future bitcoin.will get more investors so it will be plus point for bitcoin and bitcoin will be more stronger.So I think the future of bitcoin will be really great and people from all over the world will enjoy using bitcoin in future.
I don't know what are you seeing in the future but look at it in this moment, i only see shit and shit at all, the market is on the huge dump, everycoins are pulling to the bottom with it also.
Too many biggest exchanges of Bitcoin are getting hacked, goverment are banning them forever, people are slowly losing their trust on it. It's really a sad year for cryptos.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
retnoanjani

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 11:34:28 PM

The future of bitcoin.looks really shining because I saw more people are interested on bitcoin from now.And in future bitcoin.will get more investors so it will be plus point for bitcoin and bitcoin will be more stronger.So I think the future of bitcoin will be really great and people from all over the world will enjoy using bitcoin in future.
And bitcoin is perfect for modern society that is very close to technology. Moreover, bitcoin has many benefits, as a means of payment and assets of high value. Although bitcoin has not been effective as a means of payment at this time (due to legality and transaction fee issues), I believe if the problem can be solved then bitcoin could be a solution in the financial system in the future.

xcajun21

Activity: 742
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:37:58 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2018, 12:57:50 PM by xcajun21

I don't believe in many of the Bitcoin so called benefits at the moment (sad as f.), for me is just a speculation tool. I do like other coins though, which have utility embedded into a platform or something of this kind. If bitcoin did not have this volatility, i would think is awesome.
charlie_cutie2002

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:56:31 PM

Bitcoin in the future still remain stable and successful. Bitcoin now a days every popular all over the world because it gives high profit to every user and many investor will invest in this kind of business
Edsemen

Activity: 413

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:02:28 AM

In recent years, Bitcoin has earned huge credibility and acceptability whole around the world by providing huge value of its platform. That's why people are getting involved with this system and day by day it's becoming a profitable and popular across the world. It is easily predict that, Bitcoin will shine more than before and it will last long time as we expect...
Bitcoin now will be more profitable how much more in the future that people would always conquered for the better tomorrow. And for that people now a days give their trust and have some investment in bitcoin. In other words more user's and investors will make bitcoin popular across the globe.

15putriutami

Activity: 127
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:36:11 AM

I do not think anybody can predict it. bitcoin is difficult to predict. But I'm sure the bitcoin in the future will be higher in value. Bitcoin will flourish and a lot of people know, use and invest in it. Bitcoin will evolve into the world's largest virtual cryptocurrency.
NeverSop

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

HODL

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:50:33 AM

Bitcoin in the future will develop quickly. Countries around the world will use bitcoin in a common and popular way. More and more people invest in bitcoin to find profits. The development of bitcoin along with blockchain technology will make the cryptocurrency market more robust and stable in the future. At that time, we will not be able to guess how the price of bitcoin will increase.

petyp123456789

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:59:49 AM

in Russia - whether they will receive the status recognized by the state or will be banned, and also how tax authorities, prosecutors and courts will behave, regulating affairs with bitcoins.
@Mhaiang

Activity: 294

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:09:51 AM

Some altcoin will raise and get over bitcoin, I'm pretty sure about that. I don't know if it will be ETH, maybe no, we will see.

If bitcoin will be gone forever, i think, yes, ETH will be my number one bet to take bitcoin's shoes for so many obvious reasons. But for now, i am still thinking that bitcoin will forever remains to stay.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:13:28 AM

Some altcoin will raise and get over bitcoin, I'm pretty sure about that. I don't know if it will be ETH, maybe no, we will see.

If bitcoin will be gone forever, i think, yes, ETH will be my number one bet to take bitcoin's shoes for so many obvious reasons. But for now, i am still thinking that bitcoin will forever remains to stay.

Bitcoin seems limited compared to eth. Ethereum looks like they have the machinery to become mainstream and gets approved by governments. Nothing lasts forever anyways but bitcoin will not be easily dead as it has its deep roots already.
ngefek berat

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:16:07 PM

I think the development of bitcoin in the future will experience its glory Because many new enthusiasts will start relying on the existence of bitcoin in search earnings every time.In order to improve their economic system for the better.
Boysen

Activity: 264

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:21:31 PM

Bitcoin poses a bright future and promising possibilities in the future not only as an investment asset but also as a currency of the future. As of now, bitcoin is tge most sought-out cryptocurrency and with this, it has the most potential of commencing tge revolution of conventional currency into the more convenient, more powerful and more reliable cryptocurrency.

gurupauts

Activity: 420

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 01:25:49 PM

I do not know what will happen in the future and anything can happen including with bitcoin, it's hard to predict but I believe bitcoin will keep growing and will be a lot of people interested in bitcoin and many will be using it

justyourkuya

Activity: 156

Bounty Campaign Management

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:33:12 PM

With the modern society and technological advancement, bitcoin has been continuously stable and successful in its own right. It will keep on going and growing as time passes by. Possibly, it will undoubtedly help more and more people to sustain their financial needs. Its reliability and volatility in prices are key factors to global existence as virtual currencies are concerned.
hydeevanz

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:46:03 PM

Do you think friends, in which year Bitcoin will completely absorb all the finances of the planet's system?BTC
It is really hard to predict the bitcoin's future because as you can see, even the experts lose a huge amount of money when a plunge happened. I know it really disappoints some other people, but there are still people who took the opportunity when there's a dip. As of now, you can continue reading an article regarding the perceptions of other experts.
kuncimobil

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:51:45 PM

bitcoin will continue to grow with its blockchain technology so I believe there will be a lot of people who are interested in bitcoin and many places will receive bitcoin because bitcoin has provided better income and a better life
miyong

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:24:30 PM

No one knows i think, bitcoin is unpredictable but one thing i know that bitcoin has a brighter future.

Yes,  that is true that bitcoin has a brighter future specially to us,  the btc users.  Such a great previledge for knowing this kind of currency and the great opportunity to earn with it.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Cinemo

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:26:13 PM

Do you think friends, in which year Bitcoin will completely absorb all the finances of the planet's system?BTC

I can say that in the midst of 2020 - 2029 because I see the Bitcoin as a rising way that can help a lot of us to grow financially . and because of the grow of our finances many will see and join us here in Bitcoin
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:41:14 PM

no one can guess when bitcoin will become a legitimate currency across the country, but I'm sure it will happen in the future. at the moment we can only suppose bitcoin will be a legitimate currency but we can not be sure the exact time bitcoin will become the world currency.

TiffanyLien23

Merit: 107

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:44:20 PM

Well, actually no one can predict what will happen in the bitcoin in the future but I can see the great potential of bitcoin. In addition to that, many people believe that the price of bitcoin will increase in the future and bitcoin will survive and it will good enough in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: