Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 10:08:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in the future  (Read 8967 times)
Rhoby10

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:50:47 AM

Do you think friends, in which year Bitcoin will completely absorb all the finances of the planet's system?BTC
Well bitcoin future is shining bright because it just a clear and very nice for us and this is a good oppurtunity and easy to success
johnsombero

Activity: 93
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:15:10 AM

I think the future of bitcoin is even better. because of the many who support it. If we continue to support bitcoin bitcoin will be increased in the world. because it's very good bitcoin's intention for us. sometimes the value drops but we know that it will be lifted again. because all crypto currency is the most powerful.
Sayed Rifat

Activity: 68

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:28:27 AM

Do you think friends, in which year Bitcoin will completely absorb all the finances of the planet's system?BTC
No one can say what is the future. no one can said that he or she can alive  tomorrow . But he or she want to alive. same to bitcoin. No one can say what is future of it. But I hope it is more than profitable from other investing way.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:16:20 AM

I think bitcoin will be became more successful and it will be used as a global currency in the world but we can not be sure if bitcoin will grow big worldwide because other countries ban bitcoin. Bitcoin is very complicated thing and it is very risky. We all believe that this will have a brighter future.
Bitcoin is already a global currency because anywhere in the world, you can use bitcoin but the only thing that we are waiting is the approval of the governments from different parts of the world to make bitcoin as a legalized currency since bitcoin is risky and volatile so the government are not yet fully making bitcoin as a legal currency but soon they will.
Alopu

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:31:57 AM

One of the biggest investment stories over recent months was the launch of bitcoin futures, which essentially offer exposure to the cryptocurrency, without actually having to own it.
The launch has garnered a lot of criticism, with concerns revolving around the instability (or lack of regulation) of bitcoin exchanges, and the fear that encouraging more people to enter the market at this point of time could exacerbate an already volatile asset class.
There’s also the risk that the bitcoin market could collapse if a stampede of futures traders all sell their contracts at once.
Bitcoin futures got off to a good start immediately after their debut last month. But they’ve been on a downward spiral since the beginning of 2018, and now sit at the $14,000 mark, down from an opening price of $15,000 at launch, meaning many futures investors are set to face large losses when the monthly contracts expire tomorrow.
If anything, this episode just draws attention to the volatile nature of the cryptocurrency.
Despite the drop in price, it’s likely we could see the creation of more futures markets going forward, as demand for crypto continues to grow
cimanu

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:58:37 AM

Bitcoin will have a future - if it is increasingly accepted as a payment directly.
But while he has a huge price - this will happen very slowly.
Competitors at the time do not stand still.
pekcoin01

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 05:07:23 AM

When I first entered bitcoin last year, I thought it would do great things in the future. But it seems that bitcoin will suffer a great decline.
I think that bitcoin prices will not rise.
Derbi Fransisco

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:19:49 AM

man can only plan that determines God. kit does not know what will happen with bitcoin, certainly every business that is really and well programmed pasto will produce satisfactory results
Hudadahuda2018

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:22:19 AM

I think everything will happen pretty sudden and fast.
Bitcoin will become world currency as soon as it will become easily convertible from fiat.
Hopefully what you say is realized so bitcoin has a bright and good future and also for those who follow it get what they want in bitcoin.
I'm sure sooner or later the bitcoin gets more and more global and takes control of human life so they follow it.
lightning mcqueen

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:23:46 AM

No one knows i think, bitcoin is unpredictable but one thing i know that bitcoin has a brighter future.
Yeah I agree with you, no one knows what will happen next. Bitcoin is very complicated thing and it is very risky. You are correct that bitcoin is unpredictable, bitcoin is always changing it is unstable that every second it is changing. But we believe that bitcoin has a brighter future than the other coins.

I can see that bitcoin will continue to shine in the future, there will be more and more users who wil use bitcoin as their source of income and that I can see a brighter future.
domerosan10

Activity: 192

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:29:56 AM

Bitcoin in the future?
I think bitcoin will advance in the future to come, because bitcoin is popular in the world even already some people use it. Bitcoin is still a developing stage so in the future bitcoin will definitely be good and advanced.
Mazda17

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:32:44 AM

People start noticing bitcoin more. More and more people can see the importance of bitcoin. And soon there will be no living human being, who wouldnt be heard of bitcoin. Of course, the future of bitcoin is very unpredictable, but it will be great power in the nearest future.

Hopefully what you say manifests so bitcoin has a bright and good future and also for those who follow it get what they want in bitcoin.
I'm sure sooner or later the bitcoin gets more global and controls human life so they follow it.
gohan21

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:54:43 AM

If I ask questions and I will look forward to bitcoin in the future it will be a great development because many people will be encouraged to bitcoin because people will be able to help bitcoin in the future.
Jcag07

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:58:13 AM

No one knows i think, bitcoin is unpredictable but one thing i know that bitcoin has a brighter future.

I can't say it is not predictable because there are some people who can tell what might happen to them, but the thing is it is not that accurate. There are a lot of people who are using bitcoin, the more uses bitcoin, the higher the price.
So the decisions and the things that might be implemented to bitcoin depends on what might happen in the users and the price.
No one knows until when or how can bitcoin works in the future. Because this is unpredictable. Everyone of us doesnt know when bitcoin goes higher or lower. bitcoin is always changing it is unstable that every second it is changing. But we believe that bitcoin has a brighter future than the other coins.
Codename23

Activity: 109

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:58:30 AM

I think bitcoin in the future will become successful but still it depends on how the management spread the awareness of the benefits and importance of bitcoin to other people. Also in the future it will be a good help to those people who uses bitcoin.
LynielZbl

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:04:27 AM

Well, we all know that no one can predict what will happen in the bitcoin in the future but I see the great potential of bitcoin. In addition to that, many people believe that the price of bitcoin will increase in many years or decades to come and bitcoin will survive and it will good enough in the future. And also it cant be possible that bitcoin will be a global currency but it was just only a theory, not really a fact or it was just only a speculations.
arthotdog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:08:21 AM

theres no chance that bitcoin will absorb all the finances in the world as fiats is with us all of our life,means the bitcoin and together with all alternative coins and fiats will be needing each other to take all the finances in the future..so dont expect this to happen since it is really impossible
Nazir0012

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:09:44 AM

I can see a brighter future.bitcoin is always changing it is unstable that every second it is changing.I hope it is more than profitable from other investing way.We all believe that this will have a brighter future.
Predator25

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:17:17 AM

Yeah I agree with you, no one knows what will happen next. Bitcoin is very complicated thing and it is very risky. You are correct that bitcoin is unpredictable, bitcoin is always changing it is unstable that every second it is changing. But we believe that bitcoin has a brighter future than the other coins.

I can see that bitcoin will continue to shine in the future, there will be more and more users who wil use bitcoin as their source of income and that I can see a brighter future.
I cant really predict what will happen in the future with bitcoin. But i think by the time goes by. The bitcoin knowledge will spread around the world. And when that happen more investor will encourage to take a risk by simply buying specific token.
Mazda17

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:14:06 PM

If I ask questions and I will look forward to bitcoin in the future it will be a great development because many people will be encouraged to bitcoin because people will be able to help bitcoin in the future.

What you say is true, if many people use bitcoin indirectly bitcoin semakit is known for the encouragement of many people who use it so the development of bitcoin more rapidly and worldwide.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: