Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 12:01:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in the future  (Read 8962 times)
MakLampir

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:21:15 PM

No one can say it. No one exactly knows what the future holds for Bitcoin. Bitcoin has earned huge credibility and acceptability whole around the world. If the people still trying to have bitcoin then bitcoin will be grow more than now and maybe we can see in the future, bitcoin can be use in our real life like what we see now in japan and other country
cosmoo

Activity: 729
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:26:11 PM

I think about a year 2035. But this is impossible to guess. I just believe that I will live to see this, because it's so great.
Arata

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:26:47 PM

No one can say for sure, obviously bitcoin has a good future. Bitcoin will completely absorb all the finances, in my opinion it will happen not in the near future. Probably about 20 years to come
vonnyaries

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:31:38 PM

i dont think that bitcoin can do that, because right now therea are many bad news about bticoin in the public, internet and social media. and meks the price of bticoin is going down and down, maybe bitcoin will used for secondary currency in public, i think it can't be the main currency because its to hard to unite all countries to use bitcoin

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
hatha way

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:54:20 PM

Future bitcoins will be of great value; it is scarce and more and more people use bitcoins, the nation accepts bitcoins and other coin.
alexlee4694

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:00:19 PM

bitcoin is unpredictable,  future is always unpredictable. but I believe Future of bitcoin is bright.bitcoin is always changing it is unstable that every second.I know that as long as people uses it, bitcoin will continue to bloom.
maxman190

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:35:39 PM

No one can predict exactly what will happen in bitcoin from the coming years.For me,for sure the length of bitcoin depends on its users.It will continue to reach its highest price every month, we have witnessed the price increase every day, if you invest you will get a lot of profit by holding bitcoin.
prolisko

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:00:23 PM

I believe that bitcoin has a great future and it still the strongest crypto.
samiul12

Activity: 91

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:03:00 PM

Do you think friends, in which year Bitcoin will completely absorb all the finances of the planet's system?BTC
Yes I think this year bitcoin rise more profitable from the other years. It break up its old record in this year.
Joemzz31

Activity: 308
Merit: 30

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:24:25 PM

The company and management of bitcoin has a great future wherein they can dominate in the whole world and can build a huge company which can government the whole world and promote the essence of innovation in our lives.
Kamote_1102

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:33:08 PM

I believe Bitcoin will make a big impact in the following years. And it will be more popular as the time goes by.  But, since it's volatile, we still don't know what exactly will happen. But I'm hoping its price will be stable few years from now.

Clearstream

Activity: 378
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:41:48 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2018, 01:57:32 PM by Clearstream

bitcoin will exist with other legal currencies and compete with each other .  people are free to choose among them . the government will make large reserves of bitcoin . they will not be able to print banknotes at will . bitcoin will be the same as gold .
barcelona 94

Activity: 113

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:38:01 PM

I can see that in the future, people will be using different cryptocurrencies for different transactions, and that time, bitcoin's price is so high, that people will   only use bitcoin for services that are are very pricey, and will treasure bitcoin as a valuable asset. With the price of bitcoin now going up and as well a in the near future, bitcoin will be considered considered a very valuable asset, I think bitcoin will determine your financial class, since bitcoin's price is already at is peak by then, and had surpassed all currencies in world
Mazda17

Merit: 101

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:13:50 PM

bitcoin will exist with other legal currencies and compete with each other .  people are free to choose among them . the government will make large reserves of bitcoin . they will not be able to print banknotes at will . bitcoin will be the same as gold .
I really agree with your opinion about bitcoin.
If the future of bitcoin is so good then I'm sure bitcoin can replace the paper currency so if bitcoin is used as money that is used daily then the government will not be able to print paper money commonly used because bitcoin resembles gold.
Ghayoor

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:33:34 PM

in future bitcoin will be on the top of all other crypto because bitcoin is moving very fast and its very stable in market.
mdzahed134

Activity: 2156
Merit: 259

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:41:57 PM

I think it's really difficult to proper prediction at this moment.But I am fully support with Bitcoin.Every single people believe that Bitcoin is future potential coin I think.It's spread day by day in the whole world.It's time is very bad for Bitcoin and Crypto currency investors.But don't worry patient is the key of success.Definitely I believe good time will come very soon when market will be green.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
Mazda17

Merit: 101

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:19:02 PM

Bitcoin's future will depend on its updates. Also I have doubts on what will be the future on decentralized currencies unless approved and regulated. But short term it is a no brainer its price will increase.
What I'm concerned about bitcoin is that bitcoin seems to be unconcerned about the rule but if any government gives freedom to bitcoin rather than being linked to the rule then bitcoin adds more flexibility to justify the future of bitcoin better in that country because it has been allowed by the government.
vionas

Activity: 261

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:24:37 PM

Do you think friends, in which year Bitcoin will completely absorb all the finances of the planet's system?BTC

No one knows bitcoin in the future, because the price is determined from the market. But as time passes, bitcoin will be bigger and the price will increase considerably.
dragonking1911

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 02:25:57 PM

Bitcoin will live in the future but I do not know how its price will fluctuate. Its existence and its price are two completely different concepts.
If it exists as a store of value, its price will rise. If it's only applied in technology, I'm not sure how much it will change.
grabpopcorn536

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:27:50 PM

I do not think the Bitcoin currency will end in the years to come, but many investors think that this currency will end in the future, it can be said that Bitcoin is popular and interested but also There are many risks involved while participating in this currency, now to earn immense profits.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: