Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:52:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 194 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CND] Cindicator - Hybrid Intelligence for Financial Markets - September 12  (Read 137101 times)
Nodari_Cindicator (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Cindicator Bounty Manager

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:34:34 PM

Cindicator is moving forward this ICO like an adventure this is nice to get email for Tier3 I hope in next batch all token will get sold and the team will achieve it's target of hard cap. This is really well managed ICO and this team is raising funds with new and secure way.

I am very impressed the way Cindicator team is carrying out the whole crowdfunding so far. There is discipline and well management in everything and almost half of the total cap has been raised. It could be finished within hours but they introduced some tight rules and conditions which are taking all this time.

Guys thanks for your kind words! We are trying to make a fair and secure Token sale, that's why there is some decisions that could be "slow". But we'll do our best to provide fair chances for everyone

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nodari_Cindicator (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:47:45 PM

Hi guys,

What is the difference between tiers? Discount?
As I understand it:

Tier 1: Big Investors/Venture Capitalists
Tier 2: Partners and Stakeholders
Tier 3: $3000 investors and above
Tier 4: Everybody else

Correct me if I'm wrong, Nodari

Yes the difference is in max and min caps.
There is no discount or bonus
First tier is the strategic partners
Second it the people who committed to develop our ecosystem
Tier 1 and 2 requires KYC
Tier 3 is contributors with 3k and above, but they was too selected by their vision and potential contribution to our ecosystem
Tier 4 - is contributors below 3k, but they will be too selected by their vision and potential contribution to our ecosystem

mylabs01

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:36:14 PM

Hi guys,

As I understand it:

Tier 3 is contributors with 3k and above, but they was too selected by their vision and potential contribution to our ecosystem
Tier 4 - is contributors below 3k, but they will be too selected by their vision and potential contribution to our ecosystem

hello dev, if tiers are differs only to min and max, may i know the minimum  and maximum  cap for tier three and four?

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
H
anhbloginc

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:43:32 PM

Cindicator is moving forward this ICO like an adventure this is nice to get email for Tier3 I hope in next batch all token will get sold and the team will achieve it's target of hard cap. This is really well managed ICO and this team is raising funds with new and secure way.

I am very impressed the way Cindicator team is carrying out the whole crowdfunding so far. There is discipline and well management in everything and almost half of the total cap has been raised. It could be finished within hours but they introduced some tight rules and conditions which are taking all this time.

Guys thanks for your kind words! We are trying to make a fair and secure Token sale, that's why there is some decisions that could be "slow". But we'll do our best to provide fair chances for everyone

I heard some people said the price will be locked before each tier an hour, right?

cchub

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

Migranet ITO

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:47:23 PM

This project is probably going to be a huge success. The team has been doing a great job so far.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
pavelbazov77

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:12:00 PM

Hi guys. I'll change the profile to Twitter to participate in the list 4. What's next? How will you know about this? Huh
pavelna07

Activity: 63

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:45:31 PM

I absolutely agree I am really impressed how everything is organized, how well they communicate  I enjoyed the technical aspects of their white paper, it definitely helps you to make investment decision especially when you see their attention to the small details.   

pavelna07

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:48:18 PM

I heard some people said the price will be locked before each tier an hour, right?

I believe it is part of some disclosure (possibly terms and conditions), price will be locked 1-12 hours before each tier

minbosen

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:53:19 PM

It seem the ICO is over and I still can not receive the email about the white list registration, so I want to know if this ico has ban the Chinese investors?

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      Powered by
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
pavelna07

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:54:42 PM

Hi guys,

As I understand it:

hello dev, if tiers are differs only to min and max, may i know the minimum  and maximum  cap for tier three and four?

The Tear 3 purchase limits were as fallow    3 000$ <= x <=5 000$, But I believe there were other aspects during T3 white list creation.   

pavelna07

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:59:56 PM

It seem the ICO is over and I still can not receive the email about the white list registration, so I want to know if this ico has ban the Chinese investors?

It is correct,  Investors from USA, China and Singapore are not allowed to participated during the Cindicator ICO

Nodari_Cindicator (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:17:15 PM

I believe it is part of some disclosure (possibly terms and conditions), price will be locked 1-12 hours before each tier

Hi guys,

As I understand it:

The Tear 3 purchase limits were as fallow    3 000$ <= x <=5 000$, But I believe there were other aspects during T3 white list creation.   

It is correct,  Investors from USA, China and Singapore are not allowed to participated during the Cindicator ICO

Exactly, Thanks pavelna07!

Nodari_Cindicator (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:19:11 PM

I absolutely agree I am really impressed how everything is organized, how well they communicate  I enjoyed the technical aspects of their white paper, it definitely helps you to make investment decision especially when you see their attention to the small details.   

Thanks guys  Smiley

Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:06:43 PM

we ask you to place short identification note on your Twitter (“About” field) or Linkedin (“Summary” field): this note is “CND_Tier_4”

Are you joking, right? This is the way I just lost my interest in this project. Now it looks to me just like some marketing hyped crap (at the beginning it was the application, then forcing to share it everywhere, then many tiers while hyping about that in mailing lists; and now this).
Seems like a way for them to quickly run search algorithm to know who the participant are. Also maybe to help them filter out participants from restricted areas
Nodari_Cindicator (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:23:46 PM

we ask you to place short identification note on your Twitter (“About” field) or Linkedin (“Summary” field): this note is “CND_Tier_4”

Are you joking, right? This is the way I just lost my interest in this project. Now it looks to me just like some marketing hyped crap (at the beginning it was the application, then forcing to share it everywhere, then many tiers while hyping about that in mailing lists; and now this).
Seems like a way for them to quickly run search algorithm to know who the participant are. Also maybe to help them filter out participants from restricted areas

Guys there was lots of fake applications - someone used other person's linkedins etc. We need to ban them all

legaru

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:07:49 PM

I filed an application here. Received an invitation to 3 shooting ranges. only I spent my finances earlier than received an invitation.
Can I send someone an invitation? can someone need it? (perhaps for a miserable reward)
Available for purchase:
Min / Max to invest: 10.83 / 18.05 ETH
Rate: you get 27700 CND for 1 ETH

A purse as I understand it is possible to change. There is still time.
shmoula

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 08:40:59 PM

Well, can it be explained "officially"?

Habbeat - beat your habits more effective way!!!
Always empty box(no cat also no coin): 1SHM1tiur2iNBCVxCBr7vAJ84PrPZ6d6v
HappyLuke

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:15:55 PM

You're a nut. Cindicator has run the best ICO I've ever seen. They are keeping the whales and people who could care less about the project out of it. Their safety measures are also top notch.

I've seen ICO teams pretend to care why the ICO is going on and then just forget about their investors, not put the token on any exchanges with volume, and not give updates on the project.

I have no doubt Cindicator will still take care of their investors when the ICO is over.
mexi.db

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:13:07 AM

Well, can it be explained "officially"?

the official explanation is that there were a lot of fake applications and this is a way to filter out genuine applications and ban the fake. this is for effective allocation of tier 4 slots and to ensure the security and health of the ecosystem.
Nodari_Cindicator (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:16:04 AM

I filed an application here. Received an invitation to 3 shooting ranges. only I spent my finances earlier than received an invitation.
Can I send someone an invitation? can someone need it? (perhaps for a miserable reward)
Available for purchase:
Min / Max to invest: 10.83 / 18.05 ETH
Rate: you get 27700 CND for 1 ETH

A purse as I understand it is possible to change. There is still time.

It's prohibited

Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 194 »
  Print  

Jump to: