Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:19:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading sucks, I'll just hold my coins  (Read 25856 times)
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:01:54 PM

Some people (like me) lacks skill and patience in trading. And it's better for us to hold coins than trade.
Yes those who do not know about trade do not have to go for trade but I will say that it is much beneficial if someone know it and start trade because in the previous few days the price of bitcoin was having a very nice fluctuations which made much of the expert traders to earn a high amount of bitcoin. You can see that the price of bitcoin is increasing an decreasing so in this condition the time of trade comes and make us to earn a high profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Celebrity

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:05:06 AM

True, trading is a very difficult thing. Hard to identify what are the coins that have a great chance to pump and will increase it's price. Sometimes i need to hold my coin to avoid some losses.

I'm thinking about the same thing, rather than trading them, holding them provide more money in long term. See most of them make high pumps in the market aftey their release in the crypto exchangers.
xerophore

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:38:18 AM

Trading coin very different with forex trading, because in forex very easy to do scalping. Therefore i agree with you, it's safer to hold it than to trade it. Even with being a holders profit gained even very big.
ashao1015

Activity: 529
Merit: 251

The Future Of Work

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 01:11:29 AM

The biggest mistake while you are watching huge price increase to read the people opinions in the chat or telegram groups. People are talking crazy things and they to much excited to think clear, logical and follow their strategy. If you unexperienced trader it's good idea just hodl strong assets like BTC or ETH for long term.

███████████████████████████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████

BLACKBOX OS
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████████▀▀█████
███████▀▀▀    █████
███▀    ▄▄▀  ▐█████
█████▄▄█     ██████
██████▌ ▄█▄  ██████
███████████████████
███████████████████

█ ANN THREAD █
dave111223
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 01:26:19 AM

The biggest mistake while you are watching huge price increase to read the people opinions in the chat or telegram groups. People are talking crazy things and they to much excited to think clear, logical and follow their strategy. If you unexperienced trader it's good idea just hodl strong assets like BTC or ETH for long term.

Exactly, this is why most people will fail, they listen to the others with crazy goals instead of setting their own personnal goals
cexylikepie

Activity: 779
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:09:52 PM

Just Bitcoin! You will be the rich with Bitcoin in next few years, but remember it still depends on the amount of money you will spend to buy Bitcoin and invest for long term. It does not mean you will be the rich within short time and you do not have any risk. But if Bitcoin can not increase in the value, Ethereum will not increase its value too.
futuret

Activity: 728

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:56:38 PM

In trading it takes knowledge of trading and should be able to read the market well, know when to buy and when to sell, I also experience bad trading and hold my coins in a long time, but that is normal in trading, keep patience and passion for trading

Experience and time will make you mature on trading some altcoins. Holding is the best option if you are decided to leave trading, you just have to invest your faith and time . But the op can also go back and continue what he left behind.
        I think of both trading and holding if bitcoin to be the best ways of making money. If you are unable to do well in trading, then it is a very good decision to stop ding trade. There is no fun in losing your money time and again by simply sticking to trading. Holding, on the other hand is a very safe way of making a very good amount of money. You only need to remain patient throughout as it will help you in remaining calm at the time of dump.
bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:46:01 PM

Exactly, this is why most people will fail, they listen to the others with crazy goals instead of setting their own personnal goals

Second this! I also made my first (very bad) trading experiences while listening to some people on a discord group and in another telegram group. I suffered quite some losses because of that and now base my decisions never on the opinions of others. Since I stick with that, I made good profits!
patimahsunda

Activity: 323
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:06:17 PM

Indeed trading is sometimes annoying because it can make us feel a lot of losses. But if we are right in trading then it will get huge profit and quickly in appeal with investment. Keep doing it slowly.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:11:00 PM

If you don't have any knowledge of trading and if you are investing blindly and depending on luck to make profits then you are actually gambling with your money so its better to stay away from it and simply hold your coins.
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:44:47 AM

In trading it takes knowledge of trading and should be able to read the market well, know when to buy and when to sell, I also experience bad trading and hold my coins in a long time, but that is normal in trading, keep patience and passion for trading

Experience and time will make you mature on trading some altcoins. Holding is the best option if you are decided to leave trading, you just have to invest your faith and time . But the op can also go back and continue what he left behind.
If you are thinking to hold bitcoins then define go for it without any worries. Just make some interaction with bitcoin price rates and getting to know it every day. Get yourself attached with updates about what all is going around you regarding bitcoins. But if you are leaving trading and going to hold altcoins, then definitely this will be a sensitive issue. More care and concern is needed here.

phips28

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:39:41 AM

I had the same experience in the early days with trading Wink lesson learned... now I am with a group of traders and we earn by day/mid-term/long-term trading.
You can checkout our last earnings here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MQis_iNtwCCBO8v88f7MSrLxBSDzJu48xfYluDjFMUE/edit?usp=sharing

🤖 Developer (Web, Bot, Server), looking for projects 🚀 Telegram: https://t.me/phips28
std1391

Activity: 182
Merit: 16

bitcoin is love

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:59:36 AM

these days marke of most coins is in bottom , i have lost more than 20% yesterday , but im not selling my coins coz i beleive they are good and can back up more powerful , paitent is the key!

nelsledma

Activity: 572

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:26:41 AM

Trading does carry a high risk too especially in the crypto-currencies trading market, but one of the main reason that attracts a lot of investors trading in the crypto-currencies market is the huge volatility in it, this would allows some investor to gain huge profit in just a few weeks time of trading.
Yes! The volatile nature of tens digital currencies is the major reason why people keep trading with these currencies. You never know when you coin is going to increase in value and provide you great profit. Well I am myself very much in favor of trading but only when you have good knowledge about coins and pretty confident about doing great with these coins. Otherwise no need to do trading just to check your luck.
tibor

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 11:38:54 AM

I always recommend to have 2 wallets one holding and the other trading, if you dont have time or experience i will recommend use robots or just hold

poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:02:08 PM

Just Bitcoin! You will be the rich with Bitcoin in next few years, but remember it still depends on the amount of money you will spend to buy Bitcoin and invest for long term. It does not mean you will be the rich within short time and you do not have any risk. But if Bitcoin can not increase in the value, Ethereum will not increase its value too.
Actually if you can look for the opportunity on alt coins trading you could produce much more bitcoin instead by just hold it , but well if you can't afford to do that , go ahead holding Bitcoin for long term. Just makes sure you won't regret it later when you see a lot of people have make much more money than you do.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:29:14 PM

Actually if you can look for the opportunity on alt coins trading you could produce much more bitcoin instead by just hold it , but well if you can't afford to do that , go ahead holding Bitcoin for long term. Just makes sure you won't regret it later when you see a lot of people have make much more money than you do.
That would actually depend on our skills, if we are not good in trading then for sure holding bitcoin is always the best way to make money.
Trading can increase our income but it could also give us a big financial problem, we need to honestly evaluate ourselves and take risk if we are confident that we have the skills that will give us a better chance of being successful.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:07:28 PM

I also tried to become a trader for the first time I was successful and I earned 30%, but the following became very difficult because of the bitcoin's high price  I could not afford to buy a bitcoin so I was I decide to level up my rank first so i can apply to a signature campaign to get a bitcoin and like you i leave my bitcoin with a pro. trader.
I think so that in trading, you never lose. Either you earn a good amount of profit or you learn some great experience which can help you in making better decisions in the days to come. The thing is trading is really a good thing to do but if you are suffering again and again, then it is better to leave trading. Holding is also a good option but for that you really need to remain patient.
still when you feel frustating to get lost consecutively you would always feel losing everything include your spirit. take a rest for a while and see if you can recover your deep wounds or not. keep learning whatever worst thing happened to you. and that's okay if you decide to just holding for long time instead leave it forever . make sure you make a comeback when you think everything are fine again and good to go.
thats what im doing now.after consecutive losses i take a fresh air outside
 daytrading and now leaving it all for long term holding.maybe 5-10 months is
enough for me unless my coins make a great movement and needed to take it
out of holding..because trading is not just a money making strategy but sometimes
it was a losing machinery.
mbakruroh

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:45:43 PM

if you just hold the coins you certainly will not get a profit because with trading you can get a profit and get a high price. if you just hold the coin make sure you hold it in a safe place to avoid hacking and phishing.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Swen Brovlovski

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 04:11:43 PM

This is a review for a certain trading platform I have been working with for quite a while and to do them a small favour I decided to leave a small note.
The name of the platform is Coinstec.com, they went public not too long ago and are accepting new clients in order to work with them for the long term.

In my experience I've deposited all my savings, and made lots of withdrawals and even kept a bit of coins with me as instructed.

I'd recommend to work with them and see what you can do, unlike many other trading platforms they are working in a good way.

the website is www.coinstec.com, my personal account manager is Alex Carter if you're willing to have the same experience as me  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: