Bitcoin Forum
October 27, 2020, 01:18:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.20.0 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [VMC] Official Virtual Mining Corporation Discussion  (Read 85809 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
auto2nr1
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 350
Merit: 250


View Profile
March 28, 2014, 08:31:16 PM
 #421

I think pictures and videos of the actual product would go a long way right now. Please be transparent Ken and show us proof of the product.
1603761507
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1603761507

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1603761507
Reply with quote  #2

1603761507
Report to moderator
1603761507
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1603761507

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1603761507
Reply with quote  #2

1603761507
Report to moderator
1603761507
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1603761507

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1603761507
Reply with quote  #2

1603761507
Report to moderator
Creating a Bitcoin client that fully implements the network protocol is extremely difficult. Bitcoin Core and some of its derivatives are the only known safe implementations of full nodes. Some other projects attempt to compete, but it is not recommended to use such software for anything serious. (Lightweight clients like Electrum and Bither are OK.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
1603761507
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1603761507

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1603761507
Reply with quote  #2

1603761507
Report to moderator
jimmothy
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 770
Merit: 500



View Profile
March 28, 2014, 09:39:01 PM
 #422

Adding 100 more cards for sale from our mining farm due to the delay in getting our step down transformers installed.  We will be adding back these 100 cards from our next production run in 2 weeks.  The new cards will be our revision 3 cards which will be faster.

The fact that providing pictures is so difficult makes me sure that this is nothing but a scam.

I refuse to believe any asic manufacturer would be so incompetent, not only in producing hardware, but failing to provide evidence of your working product before you sell it.

At first I thought active mining was likely 25% incompetent and 75% chance of being a scam.

Now I think 95% chance its a scam and 5% chance it is incredible incompetence.
thefunkybits
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000


View Profile
March 28, 2014, 10:16:27 PM
 #423

Now I think 95% chance its a scam and 5% chance it is incredible incompetence.

A magnificent surprise awaits you, my friend
Anddos
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 378
Merit: 250


View Profile
March 28, 2014, 11:36:35 PM
 #424

so did anyone purchase one of these?

http://virtualminingcorp.com/shop1/index.php?id_product=38&controller=product

have you recieved it yet?,can we have a review of this item

klondike_bar
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001

ASIC Wannabe


View Profile
March 29, 2014, 12:33:19 AM
 #425

so did anyone purchase one of these?

http://virtualminingcorp.com/shop1/index.php?id_product=38&controller=product

have you recieved it yet?,can we have a review of this item


Its interesting to know that 100 units sold out in under an hour, but there has been 103 units for sale for about 8+ hours now.  I really beleive that VMC 'sold' 100+ units to AMCT, which then decided to allow VMC to sell them instead since the first batch sold out so 'quickly'.

game of cards right now, none of which includes a photo

24" PCI-E cables with 16AWG wires and stripped ends - great for server PSU mods, best prices https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=563461
No longer a wannabe - now an ASIC owner!
RickJamesBTC
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 378
Merit: 250


View Profile
March 29, 2014, 12:55:58 AM
 #426

You would be not just a fool, but a damn fool, to send any more money to these liars.
Anddos
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 378
Merit: 250


View Profile
March 29, 2014, 06:25:13 PM
 #427

1 Item in stock

klondike_bar
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001

ASIC Wannabe


View Profile
March 29, 2014, 08:07:17 PM
 #428

1 Item in stock
make that 102 now.

[my last post was removed for use of the 'roller coaster BTC' gif]

24" PCI-E cables with 16AWG wires and stripped ends - great for server PSU mods, best prices https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=563461
No longer a wannabe - now an ASIC owner!
gmkamberis
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 7
Merit: 0


View Profile
March 29, 2014, 09:54:50 PM
 #429

hi i order and pay in December 2013 ..and i still wait..29/03/2014


Order Reference YWPZKDLQF -- placed on 2013-12-15
Date    Status
2013-12-23 09:16:14    Payment accepted
2013-12-15 05:44:34    Awaiting bank wire payment
2013-12-15 05:44:34    Pre-Ordered

Reference    Product    Quantity    Unit price    Total price
Total products (tax excl.) $699.00
Total products (tax incl.): $699.00
Total shipping (tax incl.): $70.00
Total $769.00
FH-64GHS-MODULE    Fast-Hash-One Silver 64 GH/s PCI-E Module    1    $699.00    $699.00

i sent too many emails without answers. i want my money back i pay 780 dollars.
the VIRTUAL MINING CORP is  thief.

DON'T BUY FROM  VIRTUAL MINING CORP .
magzy
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 196
Merit: 100


View Profile
March 30, 2014, 11:41:21 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2014, 03:28:12 AM by magzy
 #430

Ken, the fact that you simply won't point your phone at one of these miners mining and record a little video screams that you are just trying to scam people. Why are you having so much trouble understanding this? Until you provide some form of evidence, due to all the lies you have told in the past, you ARE a scammer trying to rip people off.

It's this simple Ken. You either provide evidence or you remain a scammer.


I have never been a Scammer, we have had delays in producing our product, but we have processed over $300,000 in refunds to customers, Scammers don't do refunds.  We are very busy getting these ready to ship and at the same time we are very busy getting our datacenter up and running.

The fact that I have been asking for my refund since November Last year ( I have sent you about 30 messages, 40 customer service messages, and a handful of posts on here) you have not refunded me.


"Scammers Don't do Refunds"

You are very correct. You are a scammer.

You have just validated your own statement.

P.S. When can I expect my 4 month old request for a refund if you're not a scammer?
magzy
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 196
Merit: 100


View Profile
March 30, 2014, 11:49:20 PM
 #431

I think pictures and videos of the actual product would go a long way right now. Please be transparent Ken and show us proof of the product.

He sent me a PM a couple of weeks ago. He tried to buy me off by offering a 10x faster card than what was ordered, when I asked for a picture with date, his name, my name on a piece of paper with machine and the monitor hashing , he backed out of the deal.

The truth is that there are no products, only intentions.
Lies to the point of mind blowing comprehension.
Incompetency of a depressing scale.
No Refunds, only claims of refunds being given.
If there is a list being maintained of customers refunds and an "ordering by date requested" then no refunds have been given since November last year (4 months) - this Is when I requested a refund.

I still have not got my money back - and I paid in USD not BTC so he can't pull the mtgox card.

kslaughter
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 476
Merit: 250



View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 12:24:04 AM
 #432

Images of products and of our Datacenter being build
















jimmothy
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 770
Merit: 500



View Profile
March 31, 2014, 12:33:15 AM
 #433

Are these hashfast chips/boards?
kslaughter
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 476
Merit: 250



View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 12:36:42 AM
 #434

Are these hashfast chips/boards?

This is a development board.  We are tooling our production line to manufacture 5,000 boards in April.
magzy
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 196
Merit: 100


View Profile
March 31, 2014, 12:41:23 AM
 #435

Are these hashfast chips/boards?

The boxes indicate that they are the "prospectors" (from the website they are 512GH/s costing $2999)

but they will never be profitable: https://tradeblock.com/mining/a/eda9b0bf10

On top of this, you have the questionable trustworthiness of VMC as a company to deal with.

even if they were giving these out for free, I'd still question if it was worth all the hassle dealing with their BS.

dogie
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1128


dogiecoin.com


View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 02:55:36 AM
 #436

Well there you go, not a scam hurrah!

I'm interested to know why you went with WC'ing when your running out a case. Surely it just generates more heat, consumes more power, weighs more and takes up more space than simple top down air cooling? And has the added negative of not cooling the rest of the PCB components?

MassiveInvestor
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 8
Merit: 0


View Profile
March 31, 2014, 03:35:40 AM
 #437

Ken, the fact that you simply won't point your phone at one of these miners mining and record a little video screams that you are just trying to scam people. Why are you having so much trouble understanding this? Until you provide some form of evidence, due to all the lies you have told in the past, you ARE a scammer trying to rip people off.

It's this simple Ken. You either provide evidence or you remain a scammer.

Are these hashfast chips/boards?

The boxes indicate that they are the "prospectors" (from the website they are 512GH/s costing $2999)

but they will never be profitable: https://tradeblock.com/mining/a/eda9b0bf10

On top of this, you have the questionable trustworthiness of VMC as a company to deal with.

even if they were giving these out for free, I'd still question if it was worth all the hassle dealing with their BS.



looks like you cannot predict BTC or the difficulty............Oh looks like you were just speculating too......... try using 850 btc maybe its more realistic. its about mine and hold. Marketshare of BTC not ROI
jimmothy
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 770
Merit: 500



View Profile
March 31, 2014, 04:22:27 AM
 #438

He is right that these will never be profitable.

$6/gh for an incomplete miner is pretty expensive compared to bitmain $2.5/gh
S M I L Y
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

https://www.chynge.net/


View Profile
March 31, 2014, 04:38:10 AM
 #439

Images of products and of our Datacenter being build




Looks pretty HashFasty to me


magzy
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 196
Merit: 100


View Profile
March 31, 2014, 04:43:31 AM
 #440

Ken, the fact that you simply won't point your phone at one of these miners mining and record a little video screams that you are just trying to scam people. Why are you having so much trouble understanding this? Until you provide some form of evidence, due to all the lies you have told in the past, you ARE a scammer trying to rip people off.

It's this simple Ken. You either provide evidence or you remain a scammer.

Are these hashfast chips/boards?

The boxes indicate that they are the "prospectors" (from the website they are 512GH/s costing $2999)

but they will never be profitable: https://tradeblock.com/mining/a/eda9b0bf10

On top of this, you have the questionable trustworthiness of VMC as a company to deal with.

even if they were giving these out for free, I'd still question if it was worth all the hassle dealing with their BS.



looks like you cannot predict BTC or the difficulty............Oh looks like you were just speculating too......... try using 850 btc maybe its more realistic. its about mine and hold. Marketshare of BTC not ROI

looks like you are either:

1. Deluded 

2. Misinformed 

3. Kenneth Slaughter 

4. All of the above 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!