Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:52:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][STEX.Exchange]1-st Exchange Aggregator to trade all coins in one place  (Read 27739 times)
dincer125

Activity: 110
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:04:41 PM

Hello!

If you need russian thread, contact me please.

Best regards.
you make good money by translating? ı will be interested in translations in italian. can you advise a few trustable projects?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
STeX.exchange (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

former Stex member

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 08:19:55 AM

I, Andrew Makarskiy, current CEO of STeX, am very glad to appoint Nicholas Prays the new STeX CEO. This decision has made it possible to grow our team even larger and accept Maksim Vladykin as our new product manager and CTO. Maksim has already proved to be a very successful and talented product manager. This shift has made our team even more solid, strengthening STeX's prospects and outcome as we move into our ICO phase. Maksim worked with Nicholas together for a long time in KeyCAPTCHA and other projects. They are also close friends. I will gladly become CMO from this moment and will be able to concentrate more on marketing activities. These changes will also be made in the WhitePaper and on STeX.exchange website in the coming days.
STeX.exchange (OP)

former Stex member

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 08:58:38 AM

This is #STeX valuation WP made by Prof. Popov’s team under his supervision https://stex.exchange/media/pdf/STeX_Valuation_by_Paulo_Finardi__Olivia_Saa__Serguei_Popov.pdf
STeX.exchange (OP)

former Stex member

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 01:21:45 PM

Max is a jewel for STeX at this moment, here's his bio which is going to be uploaded into our website:

Maksim Vladykin
CPO, Project Manager
Maxim is the person who will be responsible for timing, resources and the project’s risks. This is where he can be trusted - due to having over 12 years experience in this field. It is important to note that all the projects for which Max was responsible for were all delivered on time and became profitable.

36 years old, project manager. He possesses unique ability to systematize and sort out any chaos. He managed development teams in companies from various fields; from web studios to the banking sector. He is the co-founder of KeyCAPTCHA service. Max has known Nikolas Prays for 21 years and during this period an unprecedented level of mutual understanding has developed.

In KeyCAPTCHA, Max served as CBDO and Product manager. From the significant achievements in the project, one can note the entry into the largest Russian accelerator IIDF and buyout negotiations with Google.

Also, Max managed the development of a large banking software with distributed database, which was successfully implemented and operated in 4 regions of Russia, located at a distance of 4000 km from each other.

Expert: Team building, project management, Scrum, Lean Startup, Help Desk, risk management, team motivation, conflict resolution.
BossFather001

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:08:58 PM

a very reasonable price when buying tokens, I believe that the project will finish its hard-cap!
codemanX

Activity: 658
Merit: 129

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:03:28 AM

a very reasonable price when buying tokens, I believe that the project will finish its hard-cap!
Because of the rising price every auction I doupt a little it will sold out, but we will see, hopefully I'm wrong.
ariewashere1

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:15:53 AM

Need to see the problem what reduction would you invest in altcoin or btc, if put cash at shit altcoin you need to reduce reduction and when you reduction in btc buying and selling simple just hold your btc.
chockmaddening

Activity: 52

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:55:09 AM

Hello, could you provide us with more detailed info, it look like there are still lack of information on the first post, many content that should be present still not available at the moment. Please complete all the details. Thank you.
STeX.exchange (OP)

former Stex member

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 09:55:15 AM

Important ANN: We unanimously decided that it is the speed of development and meeting keystone deadlines that is crucial for STeX to stay afloat and successfully compete in crypto market. Since our team member Ivan Mityaev continuously didn’t meet the project deadlines and didn’t have enough energy to fulfill important tasks in time we kindly offered him to step down as our key member. Ivan’s tasks will be distributed among our team from this moment. By making this decisive step we believe STeX will move forward even faster than before to achieve our number one goal and hit 10 top exchanges in 2018.
sudhakark

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 12:12:45 PM

STeX is a Smart Token Exchange program where like the word says you can exchange number of crypto currencies minus the usual troubles. STeX also offers 100 % commission distribution of the profits and this is the best part in the way crypto currency exchanges work.

MFTU   Mainstream For The Underground   Whitepaper
RADIO   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
freigeist

Activity: 1107
Merit: 534

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:20:32 PM

Hello.

I see you redesigned your website.
How do i check now if i have earned something on that stexup referral?

Is the same code (referral link) that i have in my signature  from the pre ico still valid for the ICO
or do I need to buy into ICO and generate new referral link to participate in  stexup?

Thanks.

yabbadabba

Activity: 246

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:14:22 PM

i have ohni balance on exchange, how can i withdraw? is it no longer trading at exchange 'cause i don't see trading pairs anymore
tool_462

Activity: 924
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:46:02 PM

I understand that in connection with the latest news on the site this branch is no longer relevant?

STeX.exchange (OP)

former Stex member

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 12:01:57 PM

I’ve been getting tons of private messages from my friends and supporters during these couple of days. I tried to answer everybody’s question washing this laundry outside of the public group. But I see Nick will not give a rest to his wounded self-love and a large grown crown on his head after the presale until he makes his revenge. Nobody loves when people speak truth right in their face. I wasn’t afraid to tell the truth. All accusations about me are the utmost lie. I never took any funds.
All the company’s control and all the funds, mine included, are totally under Nick and Ivan control. Ivan is the CFO of the project after all. I even never had access to the website to upload any content from the moment of presale.
Ask yourself a question why would I leave before the ICO if it was going to be one of the greatest?
Ivan and Nick threw me out of STeX. What now Nick is offering me, I mean this 10% deal… This is a bone thrown to my legs and it is below my dignity. This makes me feel like a dog pleading for crumbs. I don’t trust them any longer because they betrayed me. I don’t want to do any business with these people again, because I will be spending my energy on checking their every next move instead of working for the project’s sake.
P.S. I never took any drugs in my life. I barely drink alcohol. The drugs and polygraphs story was the most amazing part of the lie.

amintek15

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:46:01 PM

OMG such a mess, I regret I invest in preICO, another team and project getting ruined when they touch money.. Thanks ! .......
codemanX

Activity: 658
Merit: 129

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:28:07 PM

OMG such a mess, I regret I invest in preICO, another team and project getting ruined when they touch money.. Thanks ! .......
Same here, I hope they get their things cleared and it will be a successful ICO anyway, at the moment their reputation is decreasing.  Undecided
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:40:44 PM

Same here, I hope they get their things cleared and it will be a successful ICO anyway, at the moment their reputation is decreasing.  Undecided

Ico and success definitely don't go together anymore with this project.
They need to forget about an ICO for now and get the exchange platform up and running before even thinking about raising more funds...

Reputations are shot. That pathetic 'crisis update' was beyond ridiculous. Sounds like fighting children running to mom yelling "he's doing drugs, he's lying, he's mean!"

Like seriously... your holding Millions of $$ in crypto and the team acts like this?
Unprofessional and definitely not worthy of investments.

I am ashamed I promoted this project, and now I have to personally do damage control on my end because my reputation is taking a hit. People blame the messenger all the time...

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
mithrim

Activity: 434
Merit: 436

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:50:28 PM

Ico and success definitely don't go together anymore with this project.
They need to forget about an ICO for now and get the exchange platform up and running before even thinking about raising more funds...

Reputations are shot. That pathetic 'crisis update' was beyond ridiculous. Sounds like fighting children running to mom yelling "he's doing drugs, he's lying, he's mean!"

Like seriously... your holding Millions of $$ in crypto and the team acts like this?
Unprofessional and definitely not worthy of investments.

I am ashamed I promoted this project, and now I have to personally do damage control on my end because my reputation is taking a hit. People blame the messenger all the time...

That is exactly the problem. All this should've been handled privately. Noone is the winner here and everyone lost something, especially we who invested in the project.
You need to show professionalism if you want people to give you money. This whole mess is so bad. I also recruited people and now do my best to explain to them what is happening but I can't come up with something other than 'just let's hope that they get their sh*t together...'
Ivan [STeX]

Activity: 176

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:09:14 PM

Important news!

Andrew Makarsky has left STeX. And we are looking for a new PR Manager.
All old social media accounts and channels are not associated with STeX anymore.
We are re-building social network channels right now.
Our new Telegarm group is t.me/stex_official

STeX's development roadmap was not changed. Don't worry.
Keep an eye on our news and stay with us!

Please note that user named STeX.exchange
with profile https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1095059
Is not representing STEX anymore and lying in this topic.
Do not trust him, always check https://STeX.exchange for correct info.

YGung

Activity: 318

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:40:57 AM

Do Stex presale token holders still get a percentage of the ETH raised in the main ICO?  Been looking around and haven't been seeing that as obviously displayed as it used to be

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: