Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:26:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][STEX.Exchange]1-st Exchange Aggregator to trade all coins in one place  (Read 27741 times)
Ivan [STeX]

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:32:53 AM

JOIN ICO NOW!

https://stex.exchange

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
d1337r

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:06:59 AM

From the STeX telegram group (https://t.me/stex_official/5163):

Breaking news!
After detailed consultations and discussions with our partners and getting the community's feedback we decided to barely cancel the auction system
as it is too complicated and not easy to understand by many of the participants and can produce unwanted results and negative feedback.

Therefore, we extend the duration of the ICO stage 1 till the December 10th or until further notice.

If soft cap of 5,000,000 STE will be reached, ICO stage 1 may be closed without notice.
As we are still in the negotiations with the ICO platforms, the amount of 20,000,000 STE remains reserved and we expect it to be distributed starting from December 15.
The remaining part of the STE tokens has to be distributed at the last stage of the ICO right after the platform release in 2018.
YGung

Activity: 318

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:47:51 AM

Since the old STeX team consisting of Nickolay Price and Ivan Mitiayev, controls only the website and still has no product developed, Andrew proposed to make the STeX FORK and now is gathering a new team of developers.
Presale token holders from the old STeX will get special lucrative benefits in the Andrew's new STeX.
Andrew recommends the old team to postpone their coming ICO until the alpha release of their own version of the exchange.

Wow, wait.. I'm confused now. Nick & Ivan are no longer involved, but Ivan just posted an announcement about the ICO starting.

How can the old team hold an ICO for the new team?

The user named "STeX.exchange" has no connection to STEX project anymore.
Please always check https://stex.exchange for correct info.
The team is the same except PR-manager, who is now acting as black-PR manager
ICO starts in 1 hour

So this is starting spiral into something that could become real confusing for investors and it's not going to make EITHER sides of Stex look good.

Look, clearly the situation got messy, but at this point it is what it is, it's time to clean up now.  It's clear that Stex.Exchange holds the power to this thread.  If Stex.Exchange represents Andrew and he has forked the coin, then the ANN should state FORK somewhere in the title and let Stex.Exchange have the keys to THIS thread.

That means Ivan[Stex] you need to create a brand new thread (probably a self moderated one) that YOU have the keys to, and at a high level, both sides should agree to stay out of each other's thread if at all possible.  Ivan, you're not in a position to really control this thread because you don't control the ANN post and you can't stop Stex.Exchange from posting here, so all signs pt to you being the one that should start a new thread, right or wrong.

It's just really confusing (and annoying) to check the last few pages of the thread and see Ivan[Stex] stating Stex.Exchange is not a part of the team in this thread, and then when I go to the OP, I see a statement by Stex.Exchange that any statement made by Ivan[Stex] in this thread is illegitimate...It's not a good look.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Ivan [STeX]

Activity: 176

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:59:00 PM

Since the old STeX team consisting of Nickolay Price and Ivan Mitiayev, controls only the website and still has no product developed, Andrew proposed to make the STeX FORK and now is gathering a new team of developers.
Presale token holders from the old STeX will get special lucrative benefits in the Andrew's new STeX.
Andrew recommends the old team to postpone their coming ICO until the alpha release of their own version of the exchange.

Wow, wait.. I'm confused now. Nick & Ivan are no longer involved, but Ivan just posted an announcement about the ICO starting.

The user named "STeX.exchange" has no connection to STEX project anymore.
Please always check https://stex.exchange for correct info.
The team is the same except PR-manager, who is now acting as black-PR manager
ICO starts in 1 hour

So this is starting spiral into something that could become real confusing for investors and it's not going to make EITHER sides of Stex look good.

Look, clearly the situation got messy, but at this point it is what it is, it's time to clean up now.  It's clear that Stex.Exchange holds the power to this thread.  If Stex.Exchange represents Andrew and he has forked the coin, then the ANN should state FORK somewhere in the title and let Stex.Exchange have the keys to THIS thread.

That means Ivan[Stex] you need to create a brand new thread (probably a self moderated one) that YOU have the keys to, and at a high level, both sides should agree to stay out of each other's thread if at all possible.  Ivan, you're not in a position to really control this thread because you don't control the ANN post and you can't stop Stex.Exchange from posting here, so all signs pt to you being the one that should start a new thread, right or wrong.

It's just really confusing (and annoying) to check the last few pages of the thread and see Ivan[Stex] stating Stex.Exchange is not a part of the team in this thread, and then when I go to the OP, I see a statement by Stex.Exchange that any statement made by Ivan[Stex] in this thread is illegitimate...It's not a good look.

We will do that. Thanks for advice.

njords

Activity: 456
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:41:53 PM

https://stex.exchange
tool_462

Activity: 924
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:07:50 PM

ICO very well started, for a day already 3100 ether! cool! keep it up!

maot4

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:39:15 PM

Good job by Nick and team, ICO and started well.
Cryptalking

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

Riding Whales to the Moon!

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 10:46:47 PM

What does this say about the credibility and stability of SteX? IF it says anything

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
STeX.exchange (OP)

Activity: 140

former Stex member

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 09:14:44 AM

Since I Andrew Makarskiy, former #Stex CEO, am still getting a lot of messages from people who don't even know what happened in the team, I decided to update the community:

Andrew Makarskiy, former key member of STeX, was falsely accused by Nickolay Price and Ivan Mityaev in robbery, drugs and nonexistent polygraph tests. They did this in order to take Andrew's share of the coming ICO and no longer be confined in making their own decisions, which Andrew saw as inappropriate and threatening for the future of STeX project.

Andrew warns the public that he is no longer associated with
- the website stex.exchange,
- coming ICO on November 25 2017
- or any activity that is going on the facebook page https://www.facebook.com/icoShowcase/ that has been hacked by a former marketing helper whom Andrew has given an administrator privileges

Ivan (STEX) or Nikolay's comments are considered illegitimate in this thread.

Ivan and Nick are still using Andrew's name and high popularity among bounty supporters and Andrew's partners.
There's no bounty going on in this thread, Ivan and Nick must start a new thread for this activity
guillzini

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:39:23 AM

What does this say about the credibility and stability of SteX? IF it says anything

I don't know. A lot of people seem confused, but the ICO is going and started out well. I'm just sitting back and watching how this unfolds.

If there's a new thread already, can somebody please post the link?
boled

Activity: 590
Merit: 116

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:44:10 PM

who is handle this project?
who is the admin https://stex.exchange/ ?
who is in charge of ico on https://stex.exchange/ ?
who is in control of ICO funds?

@Andrew / @STeX.exchange....  my suggestion should this thread be closed, including thread bounty. and if you still have control over this project, create a new thread, with all details.
I'm not sure you still have access to this project, so.. please make a new project with new thread, new project, new inovation, new team. dont spend your time just for things that you cant control, this will only be in vain. I believe you are a smart person, then you should also be able to do the smart things, rather than just wasting time. as long as profitable, investors and bounty hunters will definitely support and help you to raise the project.

@Ivan [STeX]+Nick+Team... stop make us confused, stop wasting your time just to take care of @Andrew. (joke) if you still love him, then give hug.
this is just a thread, just a communication tool. I believe you are a professional person. just like @andrew, you are as smart as the project you are working on right now. We all both know if this thread is indeed @andrew that makes. so be professional, just leave it. then make new ANN+Bounty thread, there is still time to build a positive opinion in order to succeed the project. all would be happy to help bring up the project.

I am not a supporter of one team. I just fell in love with STeX. and you guys are people who have been working hard for stex. let's stop exaggerating the dispute. if it can not work together again, then move on immediately. succeed in the way of each. stop talking about Andrew vs Nick and team... lets talk about project.
bane1990
Copper Member

Activity: 63

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:57:44 PM

This project has very similar name and This project has a fresh idea.
I am really interested. I want to watch this project flourish. success always for dev and team

auroradoamna

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:59:26 AM

Andrew's high popularity? Haven't heard of him until stex. He doesn't even have a twitter account or linkedin account. This is fun!
thehihoguy

Activity: 497
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 01:57:48 PM

Why is there a second thread?

[ANN][ICO] STeX Exchange - 1st aggregator and 10000 cross-rates on one platform
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2471252.0;topicseen
d1337r

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:11:15 PM

Why is there a second thread?

[ANN][ICO] STeX Exchange - 1st aggregator and 10000 cross-rates on one platform
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2471252.0;topicseen

Because this old thread is only controlled by the former member andrew, while the new one is in control of the STeX team.

STeX.exchange (OP)

Activity: 140

former Stex member

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 02:55:01 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2069043.msg25792159#msg25792159
hmmm, so evidentially the false accusations are not so false anymore... it is said how people can ruin their success when they are almost near it. i don't think the campaign will achieve its goals after all these conflicts.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2069043.msg25809857#msg25809857
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31]
  Print  

Jump to: