Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:49:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 [305] 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration  (Read 262702 times)
michelson

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 12:35:10 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2019, 12:50:28 PM by michelson

I reffer that the user who donate 1BTC request that his bitcoin to be exchanged to Tezos and after pay some contributors with Tezos. https://talk.mvt.io/t/tezos/100

Sorry if i create confusion

This is very good.

I see this as a move that can contribute to on- and off-chain development of The Movement by offering consistent staking rewards that incentivise community-driven efforts. What everybody should voice an opinion on is how this should be successfully governed in a decentralised manner over the long term.

Participation, development and governance is incentivized through the use of $MVT.

Ticker: MVT,  Total supply: 3,000,000, Type: Decimals: 18, ENS: themovement.eth

Have you thought about ways to connect MVT to Proof-of-Stake incentive systems? Now that there are advanced proof-of-stake systems, there are new possibilities to think about the use of MVT in regards to generating and sharing rewards. MVT itself has a clearly defined hard cap of 3,000,000 units without being inflative. However, there could for instance be a mechanism through which MVT holders could stake their tokens towards specific funds that generate rewards (such as The Movement's Tezos fund mentioned above) of which in turn a percentage could be used to send an income to participating stakeholders, as well as another percentage for use in the overall ecosystem. This means that The Movement could deploy something similar to "masternodes". These are just a few spontaneous ideas, I'll think and post some more.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 10:23:36 AM

I reffer that the user who donate 1BTC request that his bitcoin to be exchanged to Tezos and after pay some contributors with Tezos. https://talk.mvt.io/t/tezos/100

I see, i really thought it was refunded to the donator as dropper mention that the target donation was not achieve and all will be refunded. i was not aware of the Tezos delegation deal,

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
become empty

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 09:22:02 PM

This is very good.

I see this as a move that can contribute to on- and off-chain development of The Movement by offering consistent staking rewards that incentivise community-driven efforts. What everybody should voice an opinion on is how this should be successfully governed in a decentralised manner over the long term.

Participation, development and governance is incentivized through the use of $MVT.

Have you thought about ways to connect MVT to Proof-of-Stake incentive systems? Now that there are advanced proof-of-stake systems, there are new possibilities to think about the use of MVT in regards to generating and sharing rewards. MVT itself has a clearly defined hard cap of 3,000,000 units without being inflative. However, there could for instance be a mechanism through which MVT holders could stake their tokens towards specific funds that generate rewards (such as The Movement's Tezos fund mentioned above) of which in turn a percentage could be used to send an income to participating stakeholders, as well as another percentage for use in the overall ecosystem. This means that The Movement could deploy something similar to "masternodes". These are just a few spontaneous ideas, I'll think and post some more.

Cool!

The Movement Tezos holds 3000 XTZ thanks to bapp.

The total supply is 3,000,000 MVT.

For example if one MVT "masternode" is 3000 MVT, every holder of at least 3k$MVT can get a share.

In total there is a maximum of 1000 nodes.

There could be several staking houses, like bapp's XTZ, that can be linked to the MVT nodes.

Through smart contracts, payouts can occur automatically and in the future across chain.

Adding staking capabilities to The Movement and adding use to its Token
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 09:35:07 PM

This is very good.

Cool!

For example if one MVT "masternode" is 3000 MVT, every holder of at least 3k$MVT can get a share.

There could be several staking houses, like bapp's XTZ, that can be linked to the MVT nodes.

Through smart contracts, payouts can occur automatically and in the future across chain.

If it will actract more users why not? The Movement should start to do something otherwise we get stuck!
pinoycash

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 10:30:51 PM

Cool!

The idea is concrete but who will develop the smart contract? Since development cost money i don't think it can be done this time, not unless someone from the MVT community step up and volunteer to take the project development

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
davide72
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 11:27:57 PM

Cool!

The idea is concrete but who will develop the smart contract? Since development cost money i don't think it can be done this time, not unless someone from the MVT community step up and volunteer to take the project development

That is the point need volunteer to take the projcet development, like Nano did, otherwise can't see much for the project!
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2019, 09:40:58 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2019, 09:54:16 PM by Adriano2010

When i checked my Ethereum address where i hold MVT tokens i see on etherscan the token value, some over 270$. I want to ask, is this price take from Next.exchange or from forkdelta?

Edit i find is from fake 9 coin and everbloom i also not heard and from forkdelta

https://etherscan.io/token/0x3d46454212c61ecb7b31248047fa033120b88668#tokenExchange
davide72
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 11:11:49 PM

When i checked my Ethereum address where i hold MVT tokens i see on etherscan the token value, some over 270$. I want to ask, is this price take from Next.exchange or from forkdelta?

Edit i find is from fake 9 coin and everbloom i also not heard and from forkdelta

https://etherscan.io/token/0x3d46454212c61ecb7b31248047fa033120b88668#tokenExchange

It would be nice to list the coin in some other exchange what do you think about it?  Never used 9 coin exchange
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 08:41:54 AM

Main problem here is people those received free tokens want to see it becoming valuable but without contributing. Months of ear market capitulated many people that is true too even if few could be willing. In changed market situation it is very difficult to get on reasonable exchanges and without being there expecting value for token is not more than dreaming.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
pinoycash

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 09:24:49 AM

Yeah its from those two fake exchange, Don't bother to deposit your MVT there or else you will lose it forever.

Wait for Next.Exchange to fully launch and in the next bull run MVT will be once again a valuable token to HOLD.

Main problem here is people those received free tokens want to see it becoming valuable but without contributing. Months of ear market capitulated many people that is true too even if few could be willing. In changed market situation it is very difficult to get on reasonable exchanges and without being there expecting value for token is not more than dreaming.

Most of them already sold their airdropped tokens and what's left here is the true project believer and supporter.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 07:01:09 PM

Yeah its from those two fake exchange, Don't bother to deposit your MVT there or else you will lose it forever.

Wait for Next.Exchange to fully launch and in the next bull run MVT will be once again a valuable token to HOLD.

Most of them already sold their airdropped tokens and what's left here is the true project believer and supporter.

Yes. I heard that 9 coin is fake and no one should deposit their coins there because they will lose them. We will need to wait market to grow before getting the price grow for MVT.
paramind22

Activity: 2646
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2019, 07:52:37 PM

I sent some MVT to ForkDelta. 

I did this first:

1) log into your MEW
2) click "Add Custom Token"
3) in the "Token Contract Address" box, input: 0x3d46454212c61ecb7b31248047fa033120b88668
4) in the "Token Symbol" box, input: MVT
5) in the "Decimals" box, input: 18
6) then click "Load Tokens"

I put in 24000 GAS.  That was over 20 hours ago and it still hasn't shown up.   Anyone know why?

feryjhie

Activity: 882
Merit: 595

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 08:09:01 PM

I did this first:

1) log into your MEW
3) in the "Token Contract Address" box, input: 0x3d46454212c61ecb7b31248047fa033120b88668

I put in 24000 GAS.  That was over 20 hours ago and it still hasn't shown up.   Anyone know why?

Maybe the gas you put in your transaction is too low because if you take a look at the etherscan,
the minimum gas in a transaction around 35k++

in that case, i think you should replace the old transaction to a new transaction with higher GAS.
Here the tutorials https://kb.myetherwallet.com/posts/transactions/checking-or-replacing-a-tx-after-sending/
davide72
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 11:26:10 PM

I did this first:

1) log into your MEW

Let us know if you did solve your problem, like some said it could be a gaas problem  from ehtereum , goodluck !Check the last transaction you did
makngeerwork

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

???

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 11:43:40 PM

I thought this project died already but let see how things will go on this and will continue to hold my coin. But do you think MVT still have a chance to pump? because I have more doubt than believing that it will came in future.

███    TWITTER   FLUX   WHITEPAPER  ███
███    WEBSITE   GAMING ECOSYSTEM        MEDIUM      ███
███  TELEGRAM  VALVE  UBISOFT  ██████ Origin  GAMELOFT      FACEBOOK   ███
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 05:29:05 PM
Merited by Dropper (10), gumshed (2)

it does not have to pump.
it has to be useful!
pinoycash

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2019, 12:57:41 AM

it does not have to pump.
it has to be useful!

Well MVT has been useful in creating a strong community behind the project., See how it brings the best of each of the community members of MVT, A great example is piggy and gumshed, They are working really hard for this project without any compensation or benefits from the dev team.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
michelson

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 06:49:34 PM

I thought this project died already but let see how things will go on this and will continue to hold my coin. But do you think MVT still have a chance to pump? because I have more doubt than believing that it will came in future.

This project is not designed to die but to live and evolve as time goes on. Seeing that even Dropper merited vlom's call for usefulness, The Movement seems very much alive. As pinoycash points out above and as I understand it humans as global citizens connect and create The Movement together and thereby create a distributed world - or freedom - organization. So here we are. How are you all?
gumshed

Activity: 233
Merit: 178

The future is almost here.

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2019, 09:06:31 PM

This project is not designed to die but to live and evolve as time goes on. Seeing that even Dropper merited vlom's call for usefulness, The Movement seems very much alive. As pinoycash points out above and as I understand it humans as global citizens connect and create The Movement together and thereby create a distributed world - or freedom - organization. So here we are. How are you all?

I'm doing pretty fantastic at the moment. Sun is shining and I have my health.  Life is good. Hope this finds you all the same.

The Movement  🌱  Unstoppable Organization
▂▃▅▆ ⌠  Connect and Create  |  Join the movement  ⌡ ▆▅▃▂
Trade  Whitepaper  Bounties  Github  Twitter  Reddit  Telegram  Blog
paramind22

Activity: 2646
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 04:12:15 AM

I did this first:

1) log into your MEW

Let us know if you did solve your problem, like some said it could be a gaas problem  from ehtereum , goodluck !Check the last transaction you did

I thought I'd wait a couple days just to see what would happen.  I just resent it with 37000 as I saw it was still in my balance.

Pages: « 1 ... 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 [305] 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 »
  Print  

Jump to: