Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:40:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CMD]FarmWatchBot, Claymore, Bminer, Dstm, CC, Eth, CastXMR, Phoenix, Trex, Gmnr  (Read 36965 times)
Morbias

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:29:59 PM

Very helpfull if You have few mining rigs.

You have got my recomendation!.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Acrefawn (OP)

Activity: 118
Merit: 13

FarmWatchBot script Developer

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 06:20:05 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2017, 08:46:46 PM by Acrefawn

Very helpfull if You have few mining rigs.

You have got my recomendation!.

Thank you!

NvidiaMining

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:46:31 PM

Hey, thanks for uploading, i will check out your newest version.

Would it be fairly easy for you to change the frequenzy of the telegram status updates? Hourly is just too much for me, every 6 hours would be great. I have 3 rigs and can't deal with 72 Messages every 24 hours  Wink I love the idea of regular updates though!

Acrefawn (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 05:01:07 PM

Hey, thanks for uploading, i will check out your newest version.

Would it be fairly easy for you to change the frequenzy of the telegram status updates? Hourly is just too much for me, every 6 hours would be great. I have 3 rigs and can't deal with 72 Messages every 24 hours  Wink I love the idea of regular updates though!

Thank you! I will think about it.

papi92

Activity: 59
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:48:31 AM

I can't make telegram working. Can you explain in detail how it should be configured? Thank you!

BTC: 16AqeaykkdPcRQVFJKpLyic2Di3eoY8Y1U
Acrefawn (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 09:20:25 AM

I can't make telegram working. Can you explain in detail how it should be configured? Thank you!

Add me t.me/Acrefawn
And I will explain. Instruction is detail, but you probably mistaken.

papi92

Activity: 59
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:32:11 AM

Thank you for your help!

BTC: 16AqeaykkdPcRQVFJKpLyic2Di3eoY8Y1U
Acrefawn (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 01:16:42 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2017, 08:47:15 PM by Acrefawn

Thank you for your help!

No problem!

Acrefawn (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 05:17:38 PM

To everyone who donated more than 0.1 ZEC, add me to Telegram to receive the version with Telegram commands! For now it is in beta testing, but you can make suggestions to add or fix commands!
t.me/Acrefawn

List of users that will receive premium version for free!
Thank you guys for help and supporting me all this time! Without your help, this script would probably not be so good!

@dushan76
@twergin
@n0g1291
@sverox
@nekkidtruth
@RAZ13L
@gandotratushar
@davidsuswanto

At the moment the premium autorun.bat price is 0.1 ZEC. It only gives Telegram commands /info - Rig information and status, /restart - will restart your PC, /startover - will restart your miner.exe. It can be used by each rig or for all rigs (i.e. /info - for all or /info rig1 - for only rig1 status, and /info rig1 rig2 rig5 - to show status of this rigs)

Because I love open source and free software it is no problem to speak about discounts for users that do not have 0.1ZEC but want to support me monetary. You all must understand that I’m working for free and I’ve spent more than 3 months working on this script. I’m trying to help everyone and trying to create a good utility to help and stabilize your mining productivity. At the moment I want to open a little web page, buy dedicated server and maybe create own miner. For this I’ll need a bit of money.

Please note: Autorun.bat will remain free with 90% of functionality! I will continue to help for free and develop for free. The premium version includes Telegram commands and personalized support for a custom autorun.bat file.

matmator

Activity: 487
Merit: 252

bou !

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:52:07 PM

Hello

thank you for this script.

beautiful work!

I configure the config file but when I run my .bat I have this image,

then the minor is cut off.

an idea ?

thank you

go to the moon !!
matmator

Activity: 487
Merit: 252

bou !

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:17:52 PM

no people to help me please?

go to the moon !!
cedriccheah

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:59:22 AM

Hi,

I have a problem when running this script.
After launch autorun, it will launce miner.bat to start mining.
But somehow, autorun script will close by itself without any error after few minutes and only minet.bat is keep running.
if miner crashed, it will not doing anything.
Any idea why the monitoring script will close by itself?
Acrefawn (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 09:04:26 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2017, 08:48:19 PM by Acrefawn

no people to help me please?

Hi,

I have a problem when running this script.
After launch autorun, it will launce miner.bat to start mining.
But somehow, autorun script will close by itself without any error after few minutes and only minet.bat is keep running.
if miner crashed, it will not doing anything.
Any idea why the monitoring script will close by itself?

First of all! Please, try to update for latest version from 03.10.2017 (for me it is today now GMT+3)
If it not helps use this guide:

1) press Win+R
2) write CMD and hit enter
3) then write a commands (first - with path to autorun.bat, second - same like my example)
Code:
CD /D YourPathToAutorunBat
cmd /K AutorunBatFileName
For me it is (example):
Code:
CD /D D:\\Zec\
cmd /K autorun.bat
4) wait... it will not close, then send me an error and i will fix.

Taja

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:35:48 PM

First I must admit you made excellent script.

And my suggestion if you can add telegram notification about payout?
lanciaominer

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:38:58 PM

Hi @Acrefawn , thanks for helping out the community with your wonderful work, it's awesome. Everything works perfectly, except when pool connection fails would like to ask how woul it switch to failover server , it keeps on trying to restore internet connection without moving to failover, have tried running using miner.bat as well at miner.exe (miner.cfg) method.

thanks
terrxysq

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:35:52 AM

what does the premium feature do exactly?
Partizankavika

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:31:04 PM

ok
Acrefawn (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 10:32:33 PM

First I must admit you made excellent script.

And my suggestion if you can add telegram notification about payout?

I can do everything, just explain me more what do you mean. Payout of what, timings etc.

Hi @Acrefawn , thanks for helping out the community with your wonderful work, it's awesome. Everything works perfectly, except when pool connection fails would like to ask how woul it switch to failover server , it keeps on trying to restore internet connection without moving to failover, have tried running using miner.bat as well at miner.exe (miner.cfg) method.

thanks

Thank you for your reply! Try latest version 1.6.5 i think your problem is solved - if not, please, give me know and i will do something.

what does the premium feature do exactly?

Hello! Premium version gives to you oportunity to use Telegram commands like /online /restart /startover /info /stop. And thats all (ATM im working on this side more and always create something new and interesting for my donators). Like a bonus you will have 24/7 support by me in Telegram chat with advices and help. But you can use free script version, premium version interesting if you have many rigs.

ok

Good! Smiley

Guys i'm sorry! You all can find me in Telegram t.me/acrefawn, or on ZCASH forum. I'm not so often visitor here, if you have questions or you need help, please find me!

Antihackme

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:15:07 AM

Today v1.6.9 released.
Changelog:

• Added support to notify you when your Rig offline. Fixed all problems with online/offline server, tested by 2 days - working perfect! (for donators)
  • Code optimisations and cosmetics - deleted 100 lines of garbage… Removed curl support, from now it working on powershell, so you dont need to have curl installed anymore. All can work by default.
  • Added share time check, it means that autorun.bat check last share time and current computer time, if current time greater than last share time more than 10 minutes - error.
  • Reworked Telegram bot server. For now on old bot is removed, im sorry, but server supporting now new bot, here is link: @EwbfWatchBot.
  • Changed UI of autorun.bat, now it is blue with white letters, and in case of error it will be with red background and white letters.
  • Removed color blinking.
  • Removed unneded algorytms, from now code must be faster. Or less laggy :slight_smile: I hope so.
  • Added support of Aorus GE.
  • Added /profile command now from Telegram it is possible to switch your MSI Afterburner profiles (example: /profile 1 - set profile number 1 on all rigs, /profile rig2 3 - set profile number 3 on rig2, /profile rig1 rig5 4 - set profile number 4 on rig1 and rig2 only)(for donators)
  • Fixed Average hashrate cycle send message bug.
  • Added short info messages in hourly statistics through Telegram. silent and default.
  • Many other fixes that i forgot… this update was very hard for me.

Please do not forget to:
  • Add new bot @EwbfWatchBot.
  • Report all bugs and problems if they will be…

Remember, that Telegram commands and obtaining of rig online/offline status will be available for premium users only. From now on the minimum donation to have control over your rigs through Telegram commands is 0.2 ZEC. Those, who asked me for premium account before still can get it for 0.1 ZEC. No any changes for Premum users. Other functionality is still free. Thank you all for your support!

Hi, i downloaded the script today and changed my wallet and machine name but a blue window pops up but automatically closes in 1 sec... what am i doing wrong here?
Acrefawn (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 01:01:08 AM
Last edit: October 15, 2017, 12:24:20 PM by Acrefawn

Hi, i downloaded the script today and changed my wallet and machine name but a blue window pops up but automatically closes in 1 sec... what am i doing wrong here?

Script have simple edit protection. Change config.bat, no need to edit autorun.bat.
Or if you do not change autorun.bat and have this error - please explain it more
Add me into Telegram and we can talk about it t.me/acrefawn

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: