Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:43:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: |ANN| CrocodileCash | PoW/DPOS/PoS Hybrid | Snap Them Up Fast | Android Wallet |  (Read 61406 times)
startsts

Activity: 1092
Merit: 273

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 03:12:47 AM

Looks like the integration is not happening today. startsts has not contacted me or has indicated here that the API is ready. Regardless, I am taking the time to make Croc-lo multiplayer now.

Finally API is ready:  https://cryptohub.online/payment_processor/    after login you see "Create payment processor" button,  fill the form,  after that use  "Install / configure" button.

The Marketplace at cryptohub is coming!  It needs to be tested. If community don't argue the CROC will be first coin at marketplace and tomorrow I will add 10 CROC to all my users to make them test the trading functionality. So it will be a possibility to buy a few cheap CROC.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
currypto

Activity: 196
Merit: 135

Sit back, relax, eat some nachos and have a drink.

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 03:35:44 AM

Looks like the integration is not happening today. startsts has not contacted me or has indicated here that the API is ready. Regardless, I am taking the time to make Croc-lo multiplayer now.

Finally API is ready:  https://cryptohub.online/payment_processor/    after login you see "Create payment processor" button,  fill the form,  after that use  "Install / configure" button.

The Marketplace at cryptohub is coming!  It needs to be tested. If community don't argue the CROC will be first coin at marketplace and tomorrow I will add 10 CROC to all my users to make them test the trading functionality. So it will be a possibility to buy a few cheap CROC.

Ah ha! startsts, there you are.

I will test out the integration tomorrow. Tonight I was busy watching "Dunkirk". What a crazy movie...

Gizzard (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 09:14:38 AM

The CrocodileCash Paper Wallet doesn't need to be something supper fancy
it could be something simple with the logo in the center

(note: this format makes it so you can fold the paper in to 3, so it more easy to store/hide)

maybe with some text/guide on it how processes work, what to do ect ect
and recommendition to put some clear sticky  plastic film on the paper to preserve the printed ink

well, i assume others could have a better suggestion the me too around here  Smiley

Or you could use something like this http://cryptolife.net/upwg though security might be a concern unless generating offline Huh

https://walletgenerator.net works similar although you can also download it to your own PC and generate offline for the supported currencies, you can get added to the list by filling this out but it may never happen https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeZ0K_BjNmKqIAo1SNBRMTyH0nY6aFzsWkkglWkTqg1cjmI1g/viewform

Or do it yourself (DIY)
Here is how to add a new currency to WalletGenerator.net. This how-to is sufficiently detailed that you don't need to be a developer to follow it.
https://github.com/MichaelMure/WalletGenerator.net/wiki/How-to-add-a-new-currency

yea, generating the thing offline is recommend for security reasons  ( to avoid spyware/virus that can transmit the info out )

I took the chance to have a read to see what was needed to get a Paper Wallet Generator up and running for CrocodileCash

Well... short & sweet, here's one I forked, applied the required changes and updated on Github, Tested & Confirmed Working Smiley

https://github.com/RangaBoom/WalletGenerator.net

First step is to download this website from Github and open the index.html file directly from your computer.
It's just too easy to sneak some evil code in the 6000+ lines of javascript to leak your private key, and you don't want to see your funds stolen.
Code version control make it much easier to cross-check what actually runs.
For extra security, unplug your Internet access while generating your wallet.

LightArena

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:22:52 AM

The only problem is that all of the exchanges want money to list coins these days. Nevermind the fact that there's tons of people in this thread alone that want to trade this coin and they'd make money off of each trade. I don't understand why exchanges want to make you pay for a listing. Greediness I guess. Also keep in mind that the reward is already down to 30 coins so there's not much time left to accumulate some coins through dpos

What kind of money do they require to secure a spot?  Something a little legit at least....

Cheapest one I know of is Cryptopia. They require .10 btc to have it added to the voting list. Then, you still have to get 250 votes and wait a few days for them to add it. Then there's Yobit who claims they'll add it in 2-3 days for .10 btc, but here lately i've been seeing a few projects pay them that and a month later still not have their coin added. I get that these coins take up server space, but they're collecting fees on every transaction. Not to mention the extra coins they make when someone withdrawals Bitcoins(some of them charge .001 fee to withdrawal). So if I were to be running one I would just remove the coins which aren't making me any money in fees and keep the rest. I guess I need to see if I can find some open source exchange and start working on it. Don't want to start from scratch.. But, that's the only way I know I can trust it.

I think coinsmarkets.com will add it for free if the dev contacts them. I have used their exchange for another coin and it seems to be legit. But they require to be in contact with the dev.

WTF, when did Cryptopia remove the option to pay with DOT to add a coin

but Cryptopia its a good place  Wink.
can't say the same of coinsmarkets.com, i have never hear from it

I can't even find the add coin details at Cryptopia anymore. It may be cheaper than what I quoted. Not sure. I had meant NovaExchange in my last post. I edited it. coinsmarkets.com is new. I'm not sure how trustworthy it is, but I used it a month ago for a different coin and even left some Bitcoin on there to see what would happen and the coins are still there.

Maybe you can get in touch with the Cryptopia support directly and ask for a negotiation. I think the price for a listing on Cryptopia was reasonable if I remember correctly (in comparison to other exchanges).

Cryptopia removes Coin listing Pricing details when they close coin additions for that period, that is why you were not able to see it, good news though as they have opened Coin Listing again.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Paytopia
ultramen

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:30:19 AM

The only problem is that all of the exchanges want money to list coins these days. Nevermind the fact that there's tons of people in this thread alone that want to trade this coin and they'd make money off of each trade. I don't understand why exchanges want to make you pay for a listing. Greediness I guess. Also keep in mind that the reward is already down to 30 coins so there's not much time left to accumulate some coins through dpos

What kind of money do they require to secure a spot?  Something a little legit at least....

Cheapest one I know of is Cryptopia. They require .10 btc to have it added to the voting list. Then, you still have to get 250 votes and wait a few days for them to add it. Then there's Yobit who claims they'll add it in 2-3 days for .10 btc, but here lately i've been seeing a few projects pay them that and a month later still not have their coin added. I get that these coins take up server space, but they're collecting fees on every transaction. Not to mention the extra coins they make when someone withdrawals Bitcoins(some of them charge .001 fee to withdrawal). So if I were to be running one I would just remove the coins which aren't making me any money in fees and keep the rest. I guess I need to see if I can find some open source exchange and start working on it. Don't want to start from scratch.. But, that's the only way I know I can trust it.

I think coinsmarkets.com will add it for free if the dev contacts them. I have used their exchange for another coin and it seems to be legit. But they require to be in contact with the dev.

WTF, when did Cryptopia remove the option to pay with DOT to add a coin

but Cryptopia its a good place  Wink.
can't say the same of coinsmarkets.com, i have never hear from it

I can't even find the add coin details at Cryptopia anymore. It may be cheaper than what I quoted. Not sure. I had meant NovaExchange in my last post. I edited it. coinsmarkets.com is new. I'm not sure how trustworthy it is, but I used it a month ago for a different coin and even left some Bitcoin on there to see what would happen and the coins are still there.

Maybe you can get in touch with the Cryptopia support directly and ask for a negotiation. I think the price for a listing on Cryptopia was reasonable if I remember correctly (in comparison to other exchanges).

Cryptopia removes Coin listing Pricing details when they close coin additions for that period, that is why you were not able to see it, good news though as they have opened Coin Listing again.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Paytopia

Cryptopia is nice volume , yay
Saracenis

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 11:31:00 AM

1.000.000 DOTS for listing? Thats roughly 8.000 dollars! Comon Cheesy
leslie4u

Activity: 868

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 11:50:48 AM

I am a big fan of POS coins. Wanted to quickly get some feedback on this one. Seems like this a Hybrid coin offering POW/POS. POS is 12% per annum, did I get that right?

Also, do we have any working exchange for this coin. My friend was praising this coin almost all the time that we were together. He seems pretty convinced with this bad boy. I would also like to mine this coin if the difficulty hasn't gone up to skies and that the reward is also good(reading the comments I think it has reduced). Is there are step by step guide on how to mine this coin?

Looks like a good project but then what really matters is how it will perform after few months down the line. Many coins just breathe their last after a couple of months of their launching date but I hope this isn't gonna fall in that category.

I wish the team all the very best.
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 12:03:29 PM

I am a big fan of POS coins. Wanted to quickly get some feedback on this one. Seems like this a Hybrid coin offering POW/POS. POS is 12% per annum, did I get that right?

Also, do we have any working exchange for this coin. My friend was praising this coin almost all the time that we were together. He seems pretty convinced with this bad boy. I would also like to mine this coin if the difficulty hasn't gone up to skies and that the reward is also good(reading the comments I think it has reduced). Is there are step by step guide on how to mine this coin?

Looks like a good project but then what really matters is how it will perform after few months down the line. Many coins just breathe their last after a couple of months of their launching date but I hope this isn't gonna fall in that category.

Pos reward is 12% yes. The reward for mining is only 1 coin right now. So not really worthwhile to mine it. Your best bet is to purchase some and stake them. However, there is currently no exchange for this coin at the moment.
Saracenis

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 12:12:20 PM

Pos reward is 12% yes. The reward for mining is only 1 coin right now. So not really worthwhile to mine it. Your best bet is to purchase some and stake them. However, there is currently no exchange for this coin at the moment.
i can sell some at 500 sats per coin if interested.
leslie4u

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 12:19:14 PM

Thank you for your response. 12% is decent enough for POS compared to high ROI that many coins offer and then finally fade away. I agree that mining at the current reward isn't work and staking would make more sense. I hope that the developer would list this coin to some exchange soon so that we get some momentum on this one.

I will keep an eye on this project and hopefully, we will see some action soon.

By the way, how do we know what's the value of this coin at this moment when this is not even listed on any exchange.
Hamishwilson

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:12:03 PM

Im glad this just almost hit the exchanges.
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 05:03:48 PM

Thank you for your response. 12% is decent enough for POS compared to high ROI that many coins offer and then finally fade away. I agree that mining at the current reward isn't work and staking would make more sense. I hope that the developer would list this coin to some exchange soon so that we get some momentum on this one.

I will keep an eye on this project and hopefully, we will see some action soon.

By the way, how do we know what's the value of this coin at this moment when this is not even listed on any exchange.

We really don't. The price is basically whatever 2 people can come to an agreement on. That's how the free market works. One guy starts high and then gets talked down until they meet each other and come to a deal. It's just like buying something from a store.
Crypto_Profits

Activity: 132

-->BUY-->HODL-->SELL-->REPEAT-->

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 05:12:50 PM

we should  get a good pump after it hits the exchanges Smiley
ultramen

Activity: 179

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:00:26 PM

Hi guys, any chanel telegram / slack? we need this for sure  Grin
leslie4u

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:12:58 PM

Yeah, it would be great to have Telegram/Discord to discuss ongoing progress and ideas. If this isn't created yet, I can create one for sure and have the details mentioned here. I think this is a good project and we all need to come forward to support this.

Please share your views so that we can take this forward.
currypto

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 07:15:10 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2017, 12:46:10 AM by currypto

Hi guys, any chanel telegram / slack? we need this for sure  Grin

All developments are actually happening in this thread, haha.

To be honest I like it. Total transparency for everyone.

I will create a separate support thread for Croc-lo when it's out soon.

I do not like having a million web based services open. It is just annoying.

When real work happens, it's best to post it here. Telegram/Discord should be for real-time collaboration and non-important talk.

john_W

Activity: 230

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:19:24 PM

Yeah, it would be great to have Telegram/Discord to discuss ongoing progress and ideas. If this isn't created yet, I can create one for sure and have the details mentioned here. I think this is a good project and we all need to come forward to support this.

Please share your views so that we can take this forward.

A slack would be cool, but let the dev open one so it can be official  Wink
lets keep everything official, we dont wana spread around into groups.

We a big family of croc's  Grin
leslie4u

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:56:51 PM

Yeah, I think an official real time conversation channel would help discuss the day to day happening in real time. We can leave the thread for some official announcement that needs to be documented.

Almost all coins have their real time chat room where the community talks and shares ideas/offer assistance.

Dev, let's open a communication channel for this one at the earliest. If you need help with this one, do let us know and we are ready to offer our assistance.

Have a wonderful day.
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 12:48:02 AM

How are the crocodiles doing over here? Everything going according to plan?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
currypto

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 12:54:29 AM
Last edit: August 25, 2017, 01:12:44 AM by currypto

How are the crocodiles doing over here? Everything going according to plan?

Finishing up the multiplayer support for Croc-lo. Gizzard has forked some project to get CrocodileCash a paper wallet.

I'm going to put up a demo tonight of Croc-lo, which will not be connected to any payment processor/online blockchain API. There are two reasons for this:

1. Secure my bounty for 30,000 CROCs.
2. Get you guys to test it out without losing your money.

Standby my reptilian friends

The neatest thing is I can support other altcoins quickly, but I am going to remain CrocodileCash exclusive for the time being to show my support.

It may be in our best interest if someone creates a signature banner for Croc-lo. I personally don't have time for it (I am already spending time I shouldn't be on this!).

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: