Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:23:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 [572] 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313893 times)
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:56:51 AM

Sold this on the bull run and i thought that i made a mistake. But wow, i didn't except this getting so low... well time to fill my bags with this soon i guess...

I would like to say you are lucky person who got another chance to fill bag from both hands. With solid progress and development is also moving forward on fast track. This token lost his value due to more long bear market now it is very horrible for early investors.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:25:22 PM

Sold this on the bull run and i thought that i made a mistake. But wow, i didn't except this getting so low... well time to fill my bags with this soon i guess...

I would like to say you are lucky person who got another chance to fill bag from both hands. With solid progress and development is also moving forward on fast track. This token lost his value due to more long bear market now it is very horrible for early investors.

I haven't sold my UTK's on ATH but nevertheless I continue to have faith on this project, that it will be successful payment platform soon. Smiley
princehandsome

Activity: 731
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:32:07 PM

Price is really very low, below ICO price now. And this is just before team going to launch their platform and mobile wallet  Shocked
if the price of UTK is below the ICO price then I think for this token holder must to be patient again because the team in this project will try to make this platform to be better again so that the price of UTK can rise quickly.  Grin
Bigger By The Day

Activity: 641
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 12:43:28 PM

maybe this year a bull run again   Huh

UTK recover

I HOLD

good dev. team
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:36:31 AM

Price is really very low, below ICO price now. And this is just before team going to launch their platform and mobile wallet  Shocked
if the price of UTK is below the ICO price then I think for this token holder must to be patient again because the team in this project will try to make this platform to be better again so that the price of UTK can rise quickly.  Grin

I think we all waiting next bullrun. Now everything going down, even most promising coins. When market will recovery, UTK will hit to 1 or more usd.
huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:21:19 AM

I think we all waiting next bullrun. Now everything going down, even most promising coins. When market will recovery, UTK will hit to 1 or more usd.

Indeed all the coins went down. we must be patient to return the price of the coin on the market again when available, including UTK. Maybe if there is development in this project the price of the UTK coin might soar.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
lobat999

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:02:20 PM

It is highly probable that UTK could even surpass its ATH when the crypto markets recover, we just don't know when it will begin.
addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:28:46 PM

Indeed all the coins went down. we must be patient to return the price of the coin on the market again when available, including UTK. Maybe if there is development in this project the price of the UTK coin might soar.

We can track the development progress which is looking very positive and signs are looking good. Now it is down even the ICOs price too so this will be safe for new investors to make entry at this point where they can easily get huge ROI even more than x10 in next couple of months.
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:41:08 AM

We can track the development progress which is looking very positive and signs are looking good. Now it is down even the ICOs price too so this will be safe for new investors to make entry at this point where they can easily get huge ROI even more than x10 in next couple of months.
Thank you. Your words are gold. For such advice, people usually ask for a lot of money))) This is actually isider information)

lobat999

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:07:24 AM

Thank you. Your words are gold. For such advice, people usually ask for a lot of money))) This is actually isider information)

Indeed, those kinds of words are what the community needs to strengthen their confidence to the project. I think we have to wait for a couple of months and well see very happy investors by that time. Imho.
trader_999
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:19:37 AM

Yeah, according to ATH we can expect even x10 on UTK token. I am surprised when token price goes lowe than ICO, this is 1st time for Utrust as far as I remember.
Zechie

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:06:32 PM

Yeah, according to ATH we can expect even x10 on UTK token. I am surprised when token price goes lowe than ICO, this is 1st time for Utrust as far as I remember.

even 10 x is not enough for all the investors who bought in @ 1 $ in 12/2017
Zakcoin

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:30:49 PM

even 10 x is not enough for all the investors who bought in @ 1 $ in 12/2017

utrust is following its roadmap and not bothered about the price right now. Teams should also manage a little part of the market to have some stabilization but its ok. Will see how it goes in Q3 and Q4 .
MihailJ

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:14:15 PM

UTRUST and Sparkster have partnered up!
https://medium.com/@UTRUST/utrust-and-sparkster-have-partnered-up-57009bcb4bb8

UTRUST and Sparkster Announce a Strategic Alliance

UTRUST, sometimes referred to as the PayPal of Crypto, facilitates safe and secure Crypto Payments. By acting as a third-party mediator, UTRUST provides the buyer with buyer protection in case any problem arises and provides sellers with chargeback protection and volatility protection by enabling crypto-to-cash settlements, bridging the gap between daily usage of cryptocurrencies as means of payment, keeping business as usual on the seller’s side.

Sparkster’s NO CODE platform reduces the time, effort and complexity of authoring Smart Software by more than 100x. If you can use Spreadsheets, with Sparkster’s Platform, now you can build Enterprise grade software without learning to code, and without having to understand the complexities of blockchain architecture!

Sparkster empowers you to bring your ideas to reality by enabling everyone to build Smart Software in a drag and drop manner and build powerful, high-performance software visually in plain English. This Smart Software is then run on the Sparkster Ultra High-Performance Decentralized Cloud at Millions of Transactions per Second.

UTRUST and Sparkster will be working together to bring about mainstream blockchain adoption. UTRUST will be available in the Sparkster Marketplace as an official integration, enabling everyone to build applications from scratch with an integrated Crypto Payment Gateway!

The Next Generation Sparkster Decentralized Cloud meets the needs of widespread Blockchain adoption by integrating safe, transparent and secure crypto payments through UTRUST.
shewasfourteen

Activity: 686
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:22:37 PM

UTRUST and Sparkster have partnered up to enhance blockchain adoption. UTRUST will be available in the Sparkster marketplace as official cryptocurrency payment gateway!
ifyousmell

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:32:26 PM

this project has gains so much attention during the bull run a Jan, not very common to see 500+ pages of replies here
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:36:38 PM

Good news are coming frequently it is nice to read about partnership with Sparkster and in future they will integrate this token as payment method on their marketplace. This will help the people to use cryptocurrencies will comfort and it will boost the growth of this ecosystem.
jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:36:34 PM

Good news are coming frequently it is nice to read about partnership with Sparkster and in future they will integrate this token as payment method on their marketplace. This will help the people to use cryptocurrencies will comfort and it will boost the growth of this ecosystem.

Yes, more great news. Hopefully people will soon realize the value of this project.

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
Adya

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:04:37 PM

is here  aybody who bought in pre-sale for 3 cents per token? are you stil hodlig your utk or you sell when it was a dollar for one token?

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
Ano

Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:20:47 PM

is here  aybody who bought in pre-sale for 3 cents per token? are you stil hodlig your utk or you sell when it was a dollar for one token?

Only few people left in this journey who joined from the beginning it is normal to see majority of the people want to take profit and it was good chance to make huge profit. Now can see a lot of people who bought this token at peak price and still holding.
Pages: « 1 ... 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 [572] 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: