Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:25:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 [565] 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313893 times)
traveler007

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:43:04 AM

1 billion tokens @ $0.03 per to start, then it raises each of the seven rounds. Total it looks you're hoping to grow is just south of 50 million dollars, correct? I'm nonetheless studying, but I'm now not seeing a good deal here other than something that's already being done. There's a roadmap with timeframes, however, no timetable on future ICO rounds? How long do the cartridges last? Until they sell out? What if they don't?

May be you mixed projects? Where you see here 1 billion tokens? They have 500 mln tokens in total and half of them locked (this is devs tokens). And price on ICO was 0.065$. And there no any other rounds.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:08:23 AM

We can just wait for the end of the year and see the potential of utrust on the market and I'm sure we'll treat everyone Wink

How sure are you? The good thing on utrust right now is that it is already being listed on good big exchanges that a good news can realize its potential to reach into great heights. It should not be of a problem.

Long term goal is great approach to give few more time to dev to attract more people towards this revolutionary platform. It depend on the adoption of this network and how big support will be from big merchants to integrate this to give access to mainstream to use cryptocurrencies with flexibility.
So many anonyms https://twitter.com/utrust_official/status/1012350254140809218?s=21. And it's all excellent. But the price dropped very low (((
I fully trust this project, all problems are now slowly resolved.
Just HODL, don't worry about current price
Don't bother yourself in the price if you know and see how does the team works on this project. The price will doon going to recover think long term. This is not for easy money so if you ever had no patience then anyone is free to leave utrust.

I agree with you.
UTK project is still going forward and I hope there is a surprise that will happen in this month from dev.
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:18:26 AM

1 billion tokens @ $0.03 per to start, then it raises each of the seven rounds. Total it looks you're hoping to grow is just south of 50 million dollars, correct? I'm nonetheless studying, but I'm now not seeing a good deal here other than something that's already being done. There's a roadmap with timeframes, however, no timetable on future ICO rounds? How long do the cartridges last? Until they sell out? What if they don't?

May be you mixed projects? Where you see here 1 billion tokens? They have 500 mln tokens in total and half of them locked (this is devs tokens). And price on ICO was 0.065$. And there no any other rounds.
You are wrong. 500 mln token have been burned before ico ended. That's why UTK's total supply on coinmarketcap only 500 million tokens.
Partizant

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:13:35 AM

We are proud to be a member of the Swiss Finance + Technology Association,
Switzerland's leading FinTech Hub and networking centre
for entrepreneurs, professionals, investors and policymakers.

https://twitter.com/UTRUST_Official/status/1014156396353515520

Saidmod

Activity: 659
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:01:18 PM

We can just wait for the end of the year and see the potential of utrust on the market and I'm sure we'll treat everyone Wink

How sure are you? The good thing on utrust right now is that it is already being listed on good big exchanges that a good news can realize its potential to reach into great heights. It should not be of a problem.

Long term goal is great approach to give few more time to dev to attract more people towards this revolutionary platform. It depend on the adoption of this network and how big support will be from big merchants to integrate this to give access to mainstream to use cryptocurrencies with flexibility.
So many anonyms https://twitter.com/utrust_official/status/1012350254140809218?s=21. And it's all excellent. But the price dropped very low (((
I fully trust this project, all problems are now slowly resolved.
Just HODL, don't worry about current price
Don't bother yourself in the price if you know and see how does the team works on this project. The price will doon going to recover think long term. This is not for easy money so if you ever had no patience then anyone is free to leave utrust.

I agree with you.
UTK project is still going forward and I hope there is a surprise that will happen in this month from dev.
There's not that so much big but if we think of it, this is not an ordinary because the team is pushing all the way what they can do working on it. As this past june they are with pundi and now with another company. Their works speaks louder soon it will go along with volume and price.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:17:01 PM

Wow, the difference in prices on dates and hubs is 0.000016 and 0.000011 ... Well, I will not hint what can be done with such a difference

AlloM

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:23:31 PM

Good news this is big partnership it will bring more exposure to this platform I hope it will be helpful to increase the adoption of this system.
JagerBeen

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:45:47 PM

Good news this is big partnership it will bring more exposure to this platform I hope it will be helpful to increase the adoption of this system.

Every time I am more and more convinced that I was not mistaken with this excellent project.
These guys do not cease to please us and I am sure that this is only the beginning and there are more good news and events ahead of us with this project.
I congratulate the team on another good partnership.
traveler007

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:17:51 PM

You are wrong. 500 mln token have been burned before ico ended. That's why UTK's total supply on coinmarketcap only 500 million tokens.

Yes, 500 mln tokens was burned and there is no any future rounds. And in curculating only 300 mln, rest tokens locked (developers tokens).
Project is promising I think. When they will launched platform I hope for 2$ + per UTK  Roll Eyes

sokicsokic

Activity: 143
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:41:41 AM

The independent 21Cryptos magazine has rated UTRUST 2. in their list of top cryptos right now, scoring a total of 94%.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:26:41 AM

the UTRUST project continues to provide a good development, I think this platform always will provide more information about the progress of this platfrom. when the market prices rise and UTK reach $ 2, that's when this platform is becoming more popular in the world of cryptocurrency.  Grin
Bazzzil86

Activity: 420
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 12:14:43 PM

https://tothemoon.live/?IsPast=False&Page=1&Month=0&Year=0&CoinTypes=UTRUST+%28UTK%29&SortBy=0 ClientAPI & Wallet WebApp - 9 July  Huh

and 3 more events upcoming !
JagerBeen

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:49:27 PM

https://tothemoon.live/?IsPast=False&Page=1&Month=0&Year=0&CoinTypes=UTRUST+%28UTK%29&SortBy=0 ClientAPI & Wallet WebApp - 9 July  Huh

and 3 more events upcoming !

It all looks very good. I hope that the team will continue to follow this plan, as they still pleasantly please us with their work and development. I think that with such work, before the end of the year the price of this token should increase at least several races, I hope that I will not be mistaken in this.
jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:27:52 PM

Leading Payments Solution Provider UTRUST Announces Implementation with Global Blockchain DigiByte

The integration between UTRUST and DigiByte offers users a secure payments solution through which they can safely use multiple cryptocurrencies. This will help build an offline cryptocurrency payment platform for mainstream adoption.

UTRUST is a leading cryptocurrency payments gateway built to facilitate the secure use of cryptocurrencies, for universal, every-day payments. The integration will result in the mass adoption of the everyday use of cryptocurrency in e-commerce, through the implementation of blockchain technology.

UTRUST will add DigiByte cryptocurrency to its payment options, and just last month did a similar implementation with fellow payments solution Pundi X. UTRUST is now starting to make big waves in the cryptosphere, as it looks to assert itself as one of the leading payments solutions providers for global cryptocurrency payments.

DigiByte Awareness Team Marketing Manager Rudy Bouwman voiced his excitement at the proposed integration, stating;

“We are excited by the prospect of working with UTRUST and getting DigiByte to be your payment processing solution; this would allow us to grow organically and attract more interest as an open source solution. We hope not only to create a robust decentralized public blockchain, but to change the world for the better.”

Both UTRUST and DigiByte are blessed with a very strong community, who recognize the huge benefits each provides with their extremely secure, fast, and efficient cryptocurrency transactions. Fees are substantially cheaper than all comparable UTXO chains, and notably cheaper than most other crypto assets overall.

DigiByte has a team of highly dedicated developers, who have spent the last 4 years not only pioneering DigiByte, but assisting other cryptocurrencies in implementing their blockchain technology.

Secure
DigiByte has no central server securing the system, and is secured by a world-wide distributed node protocol – with no single point of failure.

A combination of the two technologies will enable UTRUST to transfer value internationally on behalf of its users, through a highly secure network. The two technologies are each revolutionary in their respective field and bring something unprecedented to the e-commerce industry.

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
traveler007

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:00:36 AM

the UTRUST project continues to provide a good development, I think this platform always will provide more information about the progress of this platfrom. when the market prices rise and UTK reach $ 2, that's when this platform is becoming more popular in the world of cryptocurrency.  Grin

Im also hope for at last 2$ per token. This is one of most perspective projects. They have partnership with Pundi. And their platform will be very usefull for crypto-community.

guydin

Activity: 686

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:28:49 AM

in the begining plan of tokensale was another. there was 7 rounds and 1 billion total supply. 0.03$ price on pre-ico.

Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:20:21 PM

Excellent. I read this news in the signals blockfolio. An excellent news. I follow further for the development of the project. And of course I continue holding UTK

Chronner

Activity: 420
Merit: 31

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:17:58 PM

Im also hope for at last 2$ per token. This is one of most perspective projects. They have partnership with Pundi. And their platform will be very usefull for crypto-community.
And where did you get the $ 2 figure? Immediately like all pray for $ 1? Well really, why not wait for $ 5?

V O L E N T I X   █   Decentralized Change   █   3rd Party DAPP Platform
▬ •  VENUE  • ▬  Social Rewards Platform   █   ANN   TWITTER   TELEGRAM   █   ▬ • VDEX • ▬  Decentralized Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ( V ) BETA TESTER  |  Designed by Zpectrum    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Golden Moon

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:46:38 PM

And where did you get the $ 2 figure? Immediately like all pray for $ 1? Well really, why not wait for $ 5?

There is always a possibility. It could be reached $2 or even higher than that.
I expect this project can achieve success.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 06:03:56 AM

I am very glad that UTRUST is partnering with PUNDI XPOS and this is only a good thing happening that crypto currency projects now are collaborating together, rather than being at each other's throats in order to facilitate mass adoption from the consumer end of the market. Hopefully while governments formulate regulations so the big institutions can come, crypto projects like UTRUST can help build the much needed infrastructure for this to go big.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Pages: « 1 ... 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 [565] 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: