Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:52:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 [573] 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313893 times)
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:51:59 PM

is here  aybody who bought in pre-sale for 3 cents per token? are you stil hodlig your utk or you sell when it was a dollar for one token?

Only few people left in this journey who joined from the beginning it is normal to see majority of the people want to take profit and it was good chance to make huge profit. Now can see a lot of people who bought this token at peak price and still holding.
if they sell their tokens now, while past they buy them at high prices, the profits are very small (loss) some people who have bought this token will definitely hold it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:13:26 PM

is here  aybody who bought in pre-sale for 3 cents per token? are you stil hodlig your utk or you sell when it was a dollar for one token?

Only few people left in this journey who joined from the beginning it is normal to see majority of the people want to take profit and it was good chance to make huge profit. Now can see a lot of people who bought this token at peak price and still holding.

I bought tokens at exchange when they was 20 cent ( I thought that this is was a min price) ... But now price 3.5 cent ( I still holding and hope this will be much more than 20 cent because this is real and perspective token with useful product (payment platform).
Zirnitra

Activity: 178
Merit: 7

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:25:18 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2018, 04:10:19 PM by Zirnitra

Token Withdrawal.
Please be patient as this may take up to 24 hours.
More than 48. hours already passed and withdrawal is not going through.  I can't access telegram channel due to Admins unprofessionalism. I was kicked out without prior notice or warning given for making a joke to his incompetence.
Now I`m getting lied about withdrawal. To sum up, I`m not jumping yet to the conclusion before I`m sure I was deliberately misled and ripped off by the team but this is why you don`t deserve trust.
Utrust? The brand name is an awful joke.

*Image Removed*  (https://signals.network/join/13CA82)
consideritdone

Activity: 602
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:35:44 PM

Utrust to get https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/utrust/trading_exchanges#panel
huobi best volume so far
denam

Activity: 896

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:01:21 PM

UTrust has started to get appreciation as it was selected as one of the top startups for 2018 in innovation category by Accenture. It looks like pitch has been prepared for quality projects to run with full speed on the rebounding of this alternative coins markets. I am quite hopeful to see it becoming what we are told and expecting.
seven.71

Activity: 770

live the dream but don't live the dream

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:52:00 PM

UTrust has started to get appreciation as it was selected as one of the top startups for 2018 in innovation category by Accenture. It looks like pitch has been prepared for quality projects to run with full speed on the rebounding of this alternative coins markets. I am quite hopeful to see it becoming what we are told and expecting.
get the category in the event is not enough to help the price of UTK to boost the market even now the price is too deep to the bottom, what we do is buy more and save it waiting until the bictoin price starts to have a significant movement

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
trader_999
Legendary

Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:34:57 AM

Good news are coming frequently it is nice to read about partnership with Sparkster and in future they will integrate this token as payment method on their marketplace. This will help the people to use cryptocurrencies will comfort and it will boost the growth of this ecosystem.

Utrust getting on board high quality partners same as 2d getting Utrust on board Smiley
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:58:32 AM

https://innovation-awards.nl/en-us/articles/aia-top-26
https://twitter.com/UTRUST_Official/status/1030143316522876928

It is amazing achievement for this project to get selected as nominee for the innovation award of the year. I hope this will bring more visibility for this platform and hopefully more big companies will start taking it as serious project for online payment processor. 
MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:18:11 PM

Everyone is waiting for what Utrust can do in the near future. I am saddened recently that Okex will officially delist UTK out of this exchange and I do not want to see that happen during this period. Utrust is a big project and they have a real product that can be applied in our daily lives.

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
frcat

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:30:06 PM

Everyone is waiting for what Utrust can do in the near future. I am saddened recently that Okex will officially delist UTK out of this exchange and I do not want to see that happen during this period. Utrust is a big project and they have a real product that can be applied in our daily lives.

Okex want to delist Utrust? Why? And where you find this information?  Shocked
I see that UTK have low trading volume at all exchanges (only 35k per day) and very low at Okex. But this is because price very low now and people want not sell UTK. They are holding and waiting platform  Huh
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:00:30 PM

Okex want to delist Utrust? Why? And where you find this information?  Shocked
I see that UTK have low trading volume at all exchanges (only 35k per day) and very low at Okex. But this is because price very low now and people want not sell UTK. They are holding and waiting platform  Huh
Wasn't it delisted already? I haven't checked, but delisting was scheduled to happen at 12:00 Aug 17, 2018. You can view the official announcement of OKEX at : OKEx Implementation of Token Delisting and Hiding. You can view possible reasons here : OKEx Token Delisting / Hiding Guideline. Most likely low volume is one of the reasons for UTK.
frcat

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:26:51 PM

I see that UTK have low trading volume at all exchanges (only 35k per day) and very low at Okex. But this is because price very low now and people want not sell UTK. They are holding and waiting platform  Huh
Wasn't it delisted already? I haven't checked, but delisting was scheduled to happen at 12:00 Aug 17, 2018. You can view the official announcement of OKEX at : OKEx Implementation of Token Delisting and Hiding. You can view possible reasons here : OKEx Token Delisting / Hiding Guideline. Most likely low volume is one of the reasons for UTK.

No, UTK still trading on Okex:
https://www.okex.com/market?product=utk_btc

there are also ETH and USD pairs... but no volume there...

May be they changed their plans about delisting UTK? In anyway this is promising project ...
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:44:23 PM

Wow, guys, hold the horses. Give what some proof. In the first place, what is the listing and on which exchange? What is he das or change? And secondly - what will happen if UTK will not bargain there?

lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:01:17 PM

Wow, guys, hold the horses. Give what some proof. In the first place, what is the listing and on which exchange? What is he das or change? And secondly - what will happen if UTK will not bargain there?

Guys lets not forget to focus on UTRUST development which is more vital to its success and not on listing / de-listing processes on exchanges  which don't reflect the platform's current potential and features. Imho.
r_victory

Activity: 1923
Merit: 321

English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 09:32:56 PM

May be they changed their plans about delisting UTK? In anyway this is promising project ...

From what I read in Telegram, the token was hidden, there was no intention to delist it, unfortunately the price has now dropped to half the price negotiated during ICO.

Translations from English to Portuguese at affordable prices. Send me a PM here on the forum or contact me via Telegram: @cryptoheart
Saidmod

Activity: 659
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:34:36 PM

From what I read in Telegram, the token was hidden, there was no intention to delist it, unfortunately the price has now dropped to half the price negotiated during ICO.
So it was on the list but they will do not delist UTK? Hm. Eithee the marketing team needs to make a move here not in volume but they have to negotiate with Okex. If it is true that it was hidden and will not be delisted theretis no problem at all.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
Zakcoin

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:10:13 AM

okex delisted the pair utk/btc  because of low volume but we still have utk/usdt on okex and all pairs are on  huobi and kucoin ,the team have some release next month and i think that more investors will come and all volumes will increase .
frcat

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:40:49 PM

okex delisted the pair utk/btc  because of low volume but we still have utk/usdt on okex and all pairs are on  huobi and kucoin ,the team have some release next month and i think that more investors will come and all volumes will increase .

No, they are not delisted UTK/BTC. Look here: https://www.okex.com/market?product=utk_btc

And coinmarketcap showing UTK/BTC pair and volume at Okex.
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:51:28 PM

And coinmarketcap showing UTK/BTC pair and volume at Okex.

Their announcement was pretty confusing because UTK belongs both to the list of tokens to be hidden and delisted.

However, after checking, it seems to me that UTK/BTC and UTK/ETH trading pairs have been really delisted. As you can see, even if you can view it using the link you gave (which is not the trading link[1]), there are no Ask and Bid orders already. Also, both pairs will not show on the trading page even if you enter the ticker in the search field (if the token is just hidden it will show when you enter the ticker).

You're right that Coinmarketcap is still showing the pairs, but they are not being updated since August 17 (the date of delisting).

Anyway, there are still other exchanges where UTK is still on and UTK on OKEX has a low volume.

[1] UTK trading links are (but it will not show anymore):
     https://www.okex.com/spot/trade#product=utk_btc
     https://www.okex.com/spot/trade#product=utk_eth

frcat

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:44:33 AM

I hope the team will add UTK to Binance, when market will be grow and platform ready for using. Binance more better and biggest exchange than Okex...
Pages: « 1 ... 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 [573] 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: