Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 07:53:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 [279] 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 ... 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313895 times)
svendoto23

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:21:55 AM

Yes Utrust is really a project to follow, a good partnership, a good and active team, a nice idea and a great platform incoming. I’m really impatient to start using Utrust !

The partnership in soma is indeed a very good tamdem. I cant wait for the lauch of the ico in november two. The investors want to invest thier money to this platform and as we can see in the threads here, there are lots of people who are hooked up in the utrust project.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
coinstalker23

Activity: 310
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:22:30 AM

I like the project and the concept of this UTRUST! This future online payment made easier for me!!!  I want to know more about Utrust. Cheesy

check out their whitepaper. This is nice project and team is active

True, this is a well thought roadmap.  They had hit the part where the cryptocurrency community needed most, payment processor that do paypal service ( cashback for customer)  .  Aside from that the idea of decreasing supply will make sure that the value will appreciate overtime.  It is really a brilliant move. Not saying they are implementing KYC.

In addition to that sir/mam the protection of your accounts the utrust project also has a very low transaction fee in other crypto currency or major crypto currencies and no hidden charges in terms their transactions. That is a nice feature regardintg to this platforms
Elkmar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:35:56 AM

I think UTRUST will be the future payments in 2018 ii will affordable to to use UTRUST tranfering money to one another and for low cost,We will charge us only for flat 1% fee   payments. Other services such as PayPal charge a flat minimum rate of 2.9%, but can go above 5% after all “hidden fees” are accounted for.  thats why much better to use UTRUST payment.

It's sure that I'll speculate a lot on Utrust in 2018, could be a really good investments, even more while trading daily on it.
ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:45:13 AM

https://news.bitcoin.com/russian-entrepreneur-files-for-trademarks-on-vodka-brands-bitcoin-and-ethereum/
see the link brothers << if that really happen!!
UTRUST will be a big factor for them as a middle transaction will depend on utrust and its payment platform !
what are your thoughts ?
if they can tie up on that im sure this will be a pretty good step(profit) for the investors and also it will help to boost the capability of payment using crypto currencies ! step by step and crypto will be the leading currency in payment platform !
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:11:13 AM

https://news.bitcoin.com/russian-entrepreneur-files-for-trademarks-on-vodka-brands-bitcoin-and-ethereum/
see the link brothers << if that really happen!!
UTRUST will be a big factor for them as a middle transaction will depend on utrust and its payment platform !
what are your thoughts ?
if they can tie up on that im sure this will be a pretty good step(profit) for the investors and also it will help to boost the capability of payment using crypto currencies ! step by step and crypto will be the leading currency in payment platform !

All the futuristic ideas will have a great future as the trend for Bitcoin continues to rise. We have just seen Bitcoin hitting $6200 and it is a new moon now.
gliridian

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:16:01 AM

Damn, I just keeps on getting deeper and deeper on my research to Utrust, and all that I'm thinking right now is, I want this coin to succeed! Not only because I'm invested to it. But man, if they are able to pull this thing off, being the paypal of cryptocurrencies. I think it is the beginning of a super mass adoption and beginning of the decline of fiat.
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:35:02 AM

Damn, I just keeps on getting deeper and deeper on my research to Utrust, and all that I'm thinking right now is, I want this coin to succeed! Not only because I'm invested to it. But man, if they are able to pull this thing off, being the paypal of cryptocurrencies. I think it is the beginning of a super mass adoption and beginning of the decline of fiat.

UTRUST will introduce cryptocurrency - fiat and vice versa payment options to mass market. It could be a game changer in the financial world
Kakumei (OP)

Activity: 210

UTRUST Community Manager

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:35:16 AM

I think UTRUST will be the future payments in 2018 ii will affordable to to use UTRUST tranfering money to one another and for low cost,We will charge us only for flat 1% fee   payments. Other services such as PayPal charge a flat minimum rate of 2.9%, but can go above 5% after all “hidden fees” are accounted for.  thats why much better to use UTRUST payment.

It's sure that I'll speculate a lot on Utrust in 2018, could be a really good investments, even more while trading daily on it.
theres no doubt boutthe investment in utrust are great , but i agree 2018 is the start to jump up with utrusst ! this project will put in history of crypto currency!

You and us both!

As stated earlier, we will onboard a few selected merchants and then scale up our platform!
svendoto23

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:05:02 AM

I like the project and the concept of this UTRUST! This future online payment made easier for me!!!  I want to know more about Utrust. Cheesy

check out their whitepaper. This is nice project and team is active

Thanks! I downloaded and checked out their whitepaper and I'm empowered by their vision. I will definitely use Utrust and invest on it.  They got what's missing in the online payment market especially their customer payment protection. This will protect my physical and visual purchases! thumbs up for that!!  Cheesy
I also think that payment protection is the most important part of their whole project. Many people appreciate having one.

That is right sir utrust project is the answer of the most commonly asked questions of the people here in bitcoins regarding to the protection of their account because on of the most important is the security of every transactions that is why utrust is being developed to secure our transactions and accounts.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
coinstalker23

Activity: 310
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:06:03 AM

Quotation of Monetha is, so far, not respecting the expectation of investors. Is Utrust bringing other kind innovations that the market will hopefully like more?

Monetha have different marketing strategy and goal, I do think itis a good project though Utrust having different goal is a good project too.  We do not need to bash anything just to prove UTRUST is great.  UTRUST can shine without bashing other project and can even work along side with them.

I agree with you sir monetha and utrust has their different statehies and also methods on how they make their project shine.
So it is up on us people on where do we think ia the most appropriate project to invest. Leta just be wise on investing.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 11:06:13 AM
Last edit: October 30, 2018, 01:21:03 PM by Piggy

Reading more about UTRUST, in particular about the dispute resolution:

Traditional solutions such as PayPal have a lengthy waiting period of transaction resolutions while they gather evidence on both sides
independently (taking up to several months), making it a slow and painful process. We provide both a self-mediated 2-party resolution mode, and an advanced 3-party resolution dispute mechanism, enabling both parties to chat in real time, guided by one of our resolution
mediators. We make it quick and easy to sort conflicts.

This does sound like a good idea, but in reality we don't really know if it will work or what.
Was there already somebody doing it with good or better result than PayPal? If you could answer this would be appreciated.  Cheesy
martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:07:49 AM

Two weeks ahead of its ICO on November 2nd 2017 (2pm UTC), cryptocurrency payments solution UTRUST has confirmed participation in key blockchain conferences across Europe, North America and Asia. These represent ongoing efforts to raise awareness and build new partnerships as part of UTRUST’s bid to be the world’s leading digital and blockchain payment platform.

https://news.bitcoin.com/pr-utrust-attending-blockchain-conferences-in-europe-asia-and-north-america-ahead-of-november-2nd-ico/

Awesome news indeed and not the only one. We have several conferences scheduled around the world and overall a very solid post-ICO plan. Loads of conferences and other intentions to spread awareness. Plus, we are going to onboard the first merchants by the end of December 2017!
Very nice, thats really a good news that you will make it faster.
Good luck with your tour  Grin
gliridian

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:11:43 AM

I think UTRUST will be the future payments in 2018 ii will affordable to to use UTRUST tranfering money to one another and for low cost,We will charge us only for flat 1% fee   payments. Other services such as PayPal charge a flat minimum rate of 2.9%, but can go above 5% after all “hidden fees” are accounted for.  thats why much better to use UTRUST payment.

theres no doubt boutthe investment in utrust are great , but i agree 2018 is the start to jump up with utrusst ! this project will put in history of crypto currency!

You and us both!

As stated earlier, we will onboard a few selected merchants and then scale up our platform!

I think Utrust will be the gateway to the future where we use cryptocurrencies in a daily basis, not only in huge purchases, or online purchases or on special purchases, but on a daily freaking basis!! You know what I mean? Susan wants a sip of expresso, cryptocurrency using Utrust. Pedro wants to get a haircut to Bruno Barbershop, cryptocurrency using Utrust. Emma buying chicken in the supermarket, cryptocurrency using Utrust. etc, the possibilities are endless!

I know the way for that future is paved with a lot of challenges. Of course our current system of finance won't just decline and die without a fight. But I believe in the vision of Utrust and to it's team that it really compels me to gather as much investment money that I could muster from other sources of my crypto investment fruits just to be part of this revolution. I will totally invest in November 2nd!
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:20:58 AM

Two weeks ahead of its ICO on November 2nd 2017 (2pm UTC), cryptocurrency payments solution UTRUST has confirmed participation in key blockchain conferences across Europe, North America and Asia. These represent ongoing efforts to raise awareness and build new partnerships as part of UTRUST’s bid to be the world’s leading digital and blockchain payment platform.

https://news.bitcoin.com/pr-utrust-attending-blockchain-conferences-in-europe-asia-and-north-america-ahead-of-november-2nd-ico/

Awesome news indeed and not the only one. We have several conferences scheduled around the world and overall a very solid post-ICO plan. Loads of conferences and other intentions to spread awareness. Plus, we are going to onboard the first merchants by the end of December 2017!
Very nice, thats really a good news that you will make it faster.
Good luck with your tour  Grin

whoaaa that's big news. let this token moon.

alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:21:36 AM

i always love to se how buisy it gets on mondayds Wink have to read the last posts - im corious
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:23:57 AM

If this happens, we really hit the jackpot here, Utrust is straight forward with what they are tying to achieve and if they really manage to keep up with their plans, they may as well become paypal of crypto. It strange to me, that there are usually no other options for online payment then credit card and paypal, thats why i see Utrust as their alternative.

twicezeroiszero

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:41:47 AM

Quotation of Monetha is, so far, not respecting the expectation of investors. Is Utrust bringing other kind innovations that the market will hopefully like more?

Monetha have different marketing strategy and goal, I do think itis a good project though Utrust having different goal is a good project too.  We do not need to bash anything just to prove UTRUST is great.  UTRUST can shine without bashing other project and can even work along side with them.

I agree with you sir monetha and utrust has their different statehies and also methods on how they make their project shine.
So it is up on us people on where do we think ia the most appropriate project to invest. Leta just be wise on investing.
Monetha is not a failure project, just by the speculators did not take profits when this token pumped at high price and panic until today.
I have a faith strongly in Utrust, this project will not dump its token value at first time like recently projects.

Tra

╓███▄
                            ]████▌
                            ]███▀
         ╓▄▄█████████▄▄    ,▄█▀  
      ▄████▀▀█████µ   `▀▓██▀`    

╓████╜   ╙███████▄▄█▀▀`▀▄    
   ]███▌        "▀██████▌    ▓Ç  
   ]███        ,▄█▀" ▀████   ]█  

▓██      ▄█▀▀     ▓███▌  á█  
     ▀██╖ ╓▄█▀        ▓███▌ ▄█▌  
       ▀███▒         ╓███████`   

,▄██╜"▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀      
   ,▄██▀                         
  ▄██▌                           

╓████▌                           
█████┘                           
 ▀▀▀                             
ion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
 Transitions You to A Crypto-ready Society 

Github   Telegram   Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Reddit   Youtube
 TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO 
u
\ \ \ \
/ / / /
PRE-SALE STARTS APRIL 15, 2018
/ / / /
\ \ \ \
u
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Kakumei (OP)

Activity: 210

UTRUST Community Manager

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:44:01 AM

Reading more about UTRUST, in particular about the dispute resolution:

Traditional solutions such as PayPal have a lengthy waiting period of transaction resolutions while they gather evidence on both sides
independently (taking up to several months), making it a slow and painful process. We provide both a self-mediated 2-party resolution mode, and an advanced 3-party resolution dispute mechanism, enabling both parties to chat in real time, guided by one of our resolution
mediators. We make it quick and easy to sort conflicts.

This does sound like a good idea, but in reality we don't really know if it will work or what.
Was there already somebody doing it with good or better result than PayPal? If you could answer this would be appreciated.  Cheesy

There isn't anyone doing buyer protection like UTRUST which is what really separates us from other payment platforms. The reason why we will have a 3-party resolution dispute mechanism is because they are experts in these situations dedicated into doing this, therefore saving time. Also merchants will build trust rating over time and be able to complete transactions faster.
svendoto23

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:44:28 AM

We fully believe in this project and that it fills a big gap in this market. There is no commercial use for cryptocurrencies without a 3rd party service mediator such as UTRUST. Traditional online payment systems... This idea itself is enough explanation. A coin without a use case and circulation is a dead coin

The launching of ico in the utrust project is nearly approaching. We only have three more days left. The long wait is over for us and for the investors. This launch will be surely become a success.

svendoto23

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:45:47 AM

Cant wait to see this platform used with some merchant by the end of this year.
Also like all the videos on Youtube about Utrust! I'm sure each day there are new users coming to this community who havent heard about the project, videos like the one of UTRUST on Youtube help to understand the project.

Great work you guys are doing!

You are right sir the video that is posted in youtube was very interesting because the video explains the features and also the platforms ot the utrust project in a simple way.
I really hope that this project will reach the hard cap.

Pages: « 1 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 [279] 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 ... 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: