Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:42:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 [514] 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 ... 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313895 times)
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:11:16 PM

i hope that paypal goes to utrust and just eats them up, assimilating the whole project and we get rich Smiley

If paypal decide to buy Utrust then I expect the price to really explode. Imagine all the hype, everyone is going to buy utrust token and the price will reach 10$ per coin. But yeah it's just a dream, I think paypal will create their own blockchain instead of buying a company.
They will give all the bounties today, I don't know at what time but just keep waiting guys, all I know is that the team is serious and will keep their words.

Will it actually be distributed today to the bounty campaign? Apparently, I do not think he started today.
mylabs01

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:13:13 PM

i hope that paypal goes to utrust and just eats them up, assimilating the whole project and we get rich Smiley

If paypal decide to buy Utrust then I expect the price to really explode. Imagine all the hype, everyone is going to buy utrust token and the price will reach 10$ per coin. But yeah it's just a dream, I think paypal will create their own blockchain instead of buying a company.
They will give all the bounties today, I don't know at what time but just keep waiting guys, all I know is that the team is serious and will keep their words.

Will it actually be distributed today to the bounty campaign? Apparently, I do not think he started today.

Well, if paypal, which is the most well know payment platform, will buy and if not, will have a good partnership with utrust, like we can use utrust to directly convert our tokens to dollars and send it to paypal acct, as you all have said, there will be a massive hyped that will happen.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
H
DirkDiggler1911

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:31:33 AM

If you can wait 3 months for bounty then I am sure you can wait a few more weeks ( or months) the team is holding the tokens for you. When they give it to you the price will probably be very high
chocobo21

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:58:27 AM

its time to make Scam Accusations thread, lets kill this SCAMMER project

Your signature is really original and funny but seriously you need to stop fuding because all you do is making the price go lower and lower. Even if they pay you the price is going to be very low, are you going to be happy with it ? You are scaring people away from this project and no one is going to be here to buy your big bounty bags Wink . Probably something like 1000 Utrust  haha ?
But seriously you need to stop.
iphone5s

Activity: 862

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 01:32:10 PM

If you can wait 3 months for bounty then I am sure you can wait a few more weeks ( or months) the team is holding the tokens for you. When they give it to you the price will probably be very high

Hopefully the thing you want to happen because I see everyone has not been able to hold back that token has not been distributed. Everyone's patience seems to be getting smaller because of the many delays.

chocobo21

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:43:17 PM

Hopefully the thing you want to happen because I see everyone has not been able to hold back that token has not been distributed. Everyone's patience seems to be getting smaller because of the many delays.

As an investor I am really afraid that the bounty hunters will scare away all the potential buyers. And the price will keep going down because no one will buy it.
I hope the team will distribute the token as soon as possible but I know they are very busy with the refund and KYC I don't know how long it will takes. If the bounty hunters get too angry then they can ruin this project and everyone will panic.
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:25:12 PM

The official presentation of the UTRUST platform
will be held on 19 April 2018 in Amsterdam at the Zero-In conference, featuring a worldwide live stream.
The conference starts in 61 days!

https://zeroin.tech

"Adding their distinctiveness to our own, will be UTrust. Based in Switzerland they are taking the Crypto-world by storm.
UTRUST is a ground-breaking payment platform that empowers buyers to pay with their favorite cryptocurrencies while providing the best consumer protection in the market.
A special protection mechanism secures buyers and sellers’ risk is minimized through an instant exchange from crypto to fiat currency – no dependence on swings of the crypto market.
Next to showcasing on the Zero-in exhibitor floor, CIO Felipe Castro will join our Fintech Stage as one of our unique Speakers."

Zero-in Sponsors

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next week we are launching our new website, including a strong redesign
and first previews of the platform. Stay tuned!

That conference will surely bring lots of good exposure for the project. I hope there will be more of these conferences for UTRUST!
Candice

Activity: 285
Merit: 35

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:49:30 PM

totally agreed ,already waitting for 3 months ,why not again for few days or weeks.
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:57:17 PM

the team Utust already understand their mistakes and they understand bounty participant frustration because payment to date not given. people in already asked in their telegram, when token distribution and they answer monday, give them a chance for this time and be patient.
chocobo21

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:26:25 PM

the team Utust already understand their mistakes and they understand bounty participant frustration because payment to date not given. people in already asked in their telegram, when token distribution and they answer monday, give them a chance for this time and be patient.

Yeah man, they made a mistake but you just need 1 more week that's all. Ash on telegram said that bounty will start on monday so you just need to wait 2 more days. If they fail to pay you this time then yeah you can start your fud campaign against Utrust but you need to give them a second chance. Let's all just wait 2 more days okay guys ? The price is going to stay the same so nothing to worry.
AtitBingit

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:40:24 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2018, 06:47:40 PM by AtitBingit

Yeah man, they made a mistake but you just need 1 more week that's all. Ash on telegram said that bounty will start on monday so you just need to wait 2 more days. If they fail to pay you this time then yeah you can start your fud campaign against Utrust but you need to give them a second chance. Let's all just wait 2 more days okay guys ? The price is going to stay the same so nothing to worry.
yamahaxt6600

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:19:02 PM

Shut up, how many tokens you will get? 50 ? your funny
weeks65

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:51:11 PM

Hi all, What’s the max holding period for a newcomer merchant in your platform? thanks
cryptomaster13

Activity: 212
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:05:54 PM

Hi all, What’s the max holding period for a newcomer merchant in your platform? thanks

UTK price will reach 4$ in April... Hold and Hold
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:21:40 AM

As an investor I am really afraid that the bounty hunters will scare away all the potential buyers. And the price will keep going down because no one will buy it.
I hope the team will distribute the token as soon as possible but I know they are very busy with the refund and KYC I don't know how long it will takes. If the bounty hunters get too angry then they can ruin this project and everyone will panic.

That's right, the prize hunters will make a mess at the current prices because by paying all the bounty hunters will make the price reduction backwards from the forecast. Everyone is almost worried about it.
unisilver

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:27:14 AM

That's right, the prize hunters will make a mess at the current prices because by paying all the bounty hunters will make the price reduction backwards from the forecast. Everyone is almost worried about it.

correct. i think they only did this not to give the bounties right away to prevent the dumpers and may cause the price a severe damage. just wait for the distribution, i know it will start soonest.
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:49:57 AM

correct. i think they only did this not to give the bounties right away to prevent the dumpers and may cause the price a severe damage. just wait for the distribution, i know it will start soonest.

We can only wait for when the actual distribution will be done, my suggestion should you hold this token for the next few years because of the great opportunities there is on this token.
diimazavr

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:19:40 PM

We can only wait for when the actual distribution will be done, my suggestion should you hold this token for the next few years because of the great opportunities there is on this token.
And there is no exact date for the distribution? It's unpleasant that they are so delayed payments.
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:25:03 PM

And there is no exact date for the distribution? It's unpleasant that they are so delayed payments.

So I think if  Utrust distributing the bounty in stages, that would not happen. The problem will be distributed at once, because they did not start the distribution in January by lots ?
Radientgurkin

Activity: 182
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:55:27 PM

UTK price will reach 4$ in April... Hold and Hold

Glad to hear your optimism. Care to share your reasoning behind this forecast?
Pages: « 1 ... 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 [514] 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 ... 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: