Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 09:23:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO - The Ethereum of China (Invest before you regret)  (Read 18626 times)
Dyn@styN3rd

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:16:38 AM

I wonder if NEO still could go to the moon though I've read somewhere that they are doing some improvements. Hope it could go to the $30 or more rate again soon as it stayed still at $20's.
mikhael

Activity: 317
Merit: 317

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:46:05 AM

I wonder if NEO still could go to the moon though I've read somewhere that they are doing some improvements. Hope it could go to the $30 or more rate again soon as it stayed still at $20's.

Nothing is impossible with NEO, it could go up at any given time. The volume on bittrex speak for itself, still on the top active market list in the last several weeks. This means more investors still heavily invested on NEO which can help increase the price easily.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:39:22 AM

Jesus fucking christ is there *ANY* Legendary accounts here anymore..

..defending ICO's ?

FUD first & ask questions later™
cryptoisdafuture

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:16:01 AM

Still waiting for to shoot back to 30's. Bought more at 20. Maybe will buy 100 more at current price. NEO has to go to at least ETH's price in a year's time and even more if it gets CCP monopoly behind it. Just look at Alibaba.
shade_wrath (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:21:41 AM

Waiting for it to drop to 10 then will buy in bulk Cheesy .. NEO is here to stay and it will grow stronger by end of this year Smiley

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X     ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
JohnDoe3490

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:26:29 AM

Waiting for it to drop to 10 then will buy in bulk Cheesy .. NEO is here to stay and it will grow stronger by end of this year Smiley

Lol, I'm waiting for the sale too!
bravetheheat

Activity: 457
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:40:06 AM

NEO price is down right now since China government will ban the exchange in China, every coin will down during these day.

I don't want to buy it since it price is not so profitable today, if its price go back to below $1, I may buy some.
freedomsr40

Activity: 471
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:46:50 AM

Yes it's a chinese ETH, but if the future of ICO and exchanges remain uncertain, the price will only go down.

I would wait a moment before entering as I believe it's there is still room for price dropping.
nick_nick

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:27:55 AM

Yes it's a chinese ETH, but if the future of ICO and exchanges remain uncertain, the price will only go down.

I would wait a moment before entering as I believe it's there is still room for price dropping.
NEO was $16 yesterday. I wonder what will become of him after this crunch.
I think there is no future for NEO. I invested in it when it was 47 and I've lost almost everything.
I will rather burn it than to sell at this current rate.
rudystyle

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:32:46 AM

NEO price is down right now since China government will ban the exchange in China, every coin will down during these day.

I don't want to buy it since it price is not so profitable today, if its price go back to below $1, I may buy some.

lol $1, that's a nice target. Sure buy bucket loads if it reaches there

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 09:07:01 AM

seem like the $3000 is the bottom of it all and its now starting to retrace.

lol $1, that's a nice target. Sure buy bucket loads if it reaches there

nothing is impossible though but good luck waiting for the price to dip that low. you will be waiting for forever but go ahead set up your buy order, you never know someone might just be picking your order.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                                 
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████
   ██████████████████    █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌      ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████
|
  Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income
         Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!   
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:13:15 AM

I think it is possible that NEO price falls much more. And we know that Chinese citizens bought the most NEO as it is a Chinese company. And as they won't be able to Exchange it on Exchanges...
Some people will surely sell them at low prices. But maybe some chinese hope that Exchanges will reopen and will hold their NEO in their wallet. But they are not certain to be able to Exchange it easily.
It is like playing poker. 50/50 chances to win. Or maybe they can go to Hong Kong to exchange them. But i don't know if it is easy to do it.
But if we compare NEO to bitcoin, the value of NEO is still not very low. So i think it will go lower. And Bitcoin too.
SenSeiSoKo

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:43:09 AM

NEO is a important Chinese coin, so i HODL some of these... Buy it, maybe for less money but in the future could be one of the biggest, but NO ONE WILL KNOW SO CAUTION don't get all of it  Wink But part of something could be nice
Bouli

Activity: 616
Merit: 104

https://t.me/Zenzo_Telegram

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 11:56:10 AM

We could face another cold period for cryptocurrency, including neo.... maybe it goes down to $1...who knows....FUD is really strong.

atulvatsa

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 12:06:19 PM

NEO is available at CoinSwitch. You can buy it from https://www.coinswitch.co/exchange/btc/neo/0.1

Buy more than 100 cryptocurrencies at best rates from CoinSwitch. Visit https://www.coinswitch.co
Sungoku

Activity: 462
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:06:48 PM

We could face another cold period for cryptocurrency, including neo.... maybe it goes down to $1...who knows....FUD is really strong.
I think neo will really die, especially neo on china side,  Smiley
and china forbid digital currency, end for neo  Smiley
oharac

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:32:44 PM

The team is already trying to establish base in other countries. I guess in some way, they are going to survive in long term

thompshma

Activity: 342
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:02:16 PM

Im expecting news within the month of China changing their minds.

Until then I hope NEO plummets so I can buy some for next to nothing.
newtybar

Activity: 121

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:14:27 PM

Jesus fucking christ is there *ANY* Legendary accounts here anymore..

..defending ICO's ?

They are all off enjoying their fortunes.
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:22:52 PM

Now, when in China they solve the questions connected with the further circulation of the crypto currency in this country, the fate of the Chinese coin NEO directly depends on these decisions in China. I think that in China everything will soon end safely with an even stronger strengthening of the crypto currency and NEO will also rise.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: