Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:57:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AMAZING NEWS!!] [PLACO RELOADED!] READ NEW ANN AND NEW WEB!  (Read 64188 times)
kalimen

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

BTMEN

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:42:51 AM

When you release the Slot Machine App....

Will Placo be required in order to gamble for more? or is this just a free Placo giveaway app?

The slot machine app with crypto integrated could be pretty cool. A lot of people are going to be addictive and play that stuff I guess.

Yes, it will be very fun!

kalimen

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

BTMEN

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:04:58 AM

WtF!!!I had 2330 coins on that pyramids deep and went to redeem it and they redeem code was blank...I have a screen shot of it too.
try to update game bro, solved to me
i try install silverstar game but itn't work, i try install and reinstall but not work, please! help me i use win 7 64 bit

Hello, try this:

Desinstall complete

Delete this: C:\Users\user\AppData\LocalLow\Skystudios

Download again and Install

* Works fine for me
Sp1derWeb

Activity: 54
Merit: 10

RaiBlocks. The People's Crypto!

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:45:04 AM

When you release the Slot Machine App....

Will Placo be required in order to gamble for more? or is this just a free Placo giveaway app?

The slot machine app with crypto integrated could be pretty cool. A lot of people are going to be addictive and play that stuff I guess.

I love slot machines too especially if you're lucky. I hope you'll get rewarded too for having played in hours even if you don't win in the betting games like this slot machine app.

" Bitcoin, You Can Rest Now... "  -RaiBlocks/NANO (https://nano.org/en)
mrtuiphan

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:08:55 AM

WtF!!!I had 2330 coins on that pyramids deep and went to redeem it and they redeem code was blank...I have a screen shot of it too.
i try install silverstar game but itn't work, i try install and reinstall but not work, please! help me i use win 7 64 bit

Hello, try this:

Desinstall complete

* Works fine for me
yes i did follow step by step of you but it not work ,i really love this game
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:31:18 AM

Hello, try this:

Desinstall complete

* Works fine for me

Did you tried restarting your computer after uninstalling the game and deleting C:\Users\user\AppData\LocalLow\Skystudios?

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
themathiasmiller

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:38:31 AM

Thank you to all for you suggestions! I think that we will take in care each one.

Just let me explain how it works now (an how it will works) the system.

On the one hand we have the Redeem Codes system that acts as the engine of Proof Of Playing. The reward block is 10,000 PLACOS per day.

The points scored in each game are adjusted according to the average number of points scored previously in the game and normalized to have a constant value. An easier game and that therefore gives more points what it does is that your points are worth less.
Right now there is a minimum number of points to be scored which is static for each game, but in the future it will be dynamic and will change according to the average number of points scored by the players.
When we have normalized the points of each game, what we call Universal Scores, we take into account the number of redeems performed and the placeholders delivered to adjust these scores to a PLACOS value. Therefore, if you pay attention to the low volume of delivered PLACOS, more PLACOS are given, while if there is a lot of demand the value of the USCore is very low.
There is a maximum limit of PLACOS that can be achieved in a single game. Right now the limit is set at 1500 PLACOS but it can change depending on the volume of people (we didn't expect so much success!).
We have also enabled a number of measures (a very long series) to prevent hacking into the system. In this sense, the testing period during the I. C. O. has been frankly useful.

As you can see, this part only gives PLACOS to the players to comply with the Proof Of Play. The interesting part is to allow payments and collections in the games (purchase improvements, extra lives, etc. or that the gamedev makes tournaments with payments in PLACOS directly), to allow payments BETWEEN players (the gamedev could mount an internal market in their games for example) and of course to buy games and extras outside the game in our virtual market.
This part is the most complex part of the system and requires great care to avoid security flaws. It is no longer just to keep in mind that some gamers may try to pirate a game, it is to assume that there may be gamedevs with bad intentions.

We are working seriously on that part and we already have some proposal of api that allows the gamedevs and security to give freedom to both gamedevs and players.
https://playercoin.world/apidraft.pdf

We thank you very much for your input and please any suggestions you have will be very welcome.

Codo

Thank you so much for this explanation, that cleared up most of my questions. Now I understand how the point system works and how much placos are given in a single game but I have one more question though did you update the limit of placos to be given each game? Or is it still 1500?? Cause on a previous post someone stated that they are upgrading the block reward.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
sparker327

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:56:17 AM

so when is the next reward block active? its been over 12 hours already.
dcorn24

Activity: 61

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:55:25 AM

Is coinexchange.io servers down??

Tells me the IP address is blocked... Anything I should be concerned over?

Thank yoU!
mrtuiphan

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:07:25 PM

coinexchange is fixing bug ssl attack ddos
codo0012

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:54:57 PM

Hello, try this:

Desinstall complete

* Works fine for me

Did you tried restarting your computer after uninstalling the game and deleting C:\Users\user\AppData\LocalLow\Skystudios?

Start regedit and go to:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER / SOFTWARE / SkyStudios.com

delete all inside and it will work as fresh installation.
sparker327

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:57:47 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2017, 02:09:58 PM by sparker327

I think you need to chage some stuff on the redeem screen. When I reach a maximum score it says congratulations you reached maximum amount of payment. you are guarnanteed 1,000 PLACOS. Well 1000 PLACOS is not what we get. PLACOS are the coin we get after we redeem our game points, I am not getting 1,000 of them. I ended up with 37.44 PLACOS. Since it says i'm guaranteed them and not getting them this could constitute fraud on your behalf so you may want to change it. Its your wording. I know your points are calculated using a multiplier of usually around .0375, .036 etc, but you should not be telling your players they are guaranteed something they arent.

I understand english may not be your main language, but how you word things can be a big deal. PLACOS have monetary value, they are worth something. If your screen says im guaranteed 1000 of them but only get 37, Im losing quite a bit in value, 963 PLACOS. Legally speaking you could have to make up the difference if someone was so inclined to take action against you. I think that needs to be removed from your redeem screen so there is no confusion or future issues. Trying to help, not complain.

codo0012

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:01:08 PM

Thank you to all for you suggestions! I think that we will take in care each one.

On the one hand we have the Redeem Codes system that acts as the engine of Proof Of Playing. The reward block is 10,000 PLACOS per day.

The points scored in each game are adjusted according to the average number of points scored previously in the game and normalized to have a constant value. An easier game and that therefore gives more points what it does is that your points are worth less.
Right now there is a minimum number of points to be scored which is static for each game, but in the future it will be dynamic and will change according to the average number of points scored by the players.
When we have normalized the points of each game, what we call Universal Scores, we take into account the number of redeems performed and the placeholders delivered to adjust these scores to a PLACOS value. Therefore, if you pay attention to the low volume of delivered PLACOS, more PLACOS are given, while if there is a lot of demand the value of the USCore is very low.
There is a maximum limit of PLACOS that can be achieved in a single game. Right now the limit is set at 1500 PLACOS but it can change depending on the volume of people (we didn't expect so much success!).
We have also enabled a number of measures (a very long series) to prevent hacking into the system. In this sense, the testing period during the I. C. O. has been frankly useful.

As you can see, this part only gives PLACOS to the players to comply with the Proof Of Play. The interesting part is to allow payments and collections in the games (purchase improvements, extra lives, etc. or that the gamedev makes tournaments with payments in PLACOS directly), to allow payments BETWEEN players (the gamedev could mount an internal market in their games for example) and of course to buy games and extras outside the game in our virtual market.
This part is the most complex part of the system and requires great care to avoid security flaws. It is no longer just to keep in mind that some gamers may try to pirate a game, it is to assume that there may be gamedevs with bad intentions.

We are working seriously on that part and we already have some proposal of api that allows the gamedevs and security to give freedom to both gamedevs and players.

We thank you very much for your input and please any suggestions you have will be very welcome.

Codo

Thank you so much for this explanation, that cleared up most of my questions. Now I understand how the point system works and how much placos are given in a single game but I have one more question though did you update the limit of placos to be given each game? Or is it still 1500?? Cause on a previous post someone stated that they are upgrading the block reward.

Days ago, on the first batch, the limit was 2.500 Placos per game. This is too much because if you start with a fresh vardiff and get too much high scores the vardiff increases exponentially and the next scores will be payed too much low.

Now the maximum of one game is 1500 PLACOS and it can be changed in the future. Our intention is allow the maximum numbers of players to enjoy the games, not leave the system in the hands of four pro-gamers.

If you (or anyone) have suggestions about it, please enter in our slack channel and we can discuss your ideas. Thank you!

dcorn24

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:07:07 PM

When will Burn Wallet be available for public to see the 40m shares that were burnt/disgarded after ICO?
themathiasmiller

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:05:42 PM

Codo

Days ago, on the first batch, the limit was 2.500 Placos per game. This is too much because if you start with a fresh vardiff and get too much high scores the vardiff increases exponentially and the next scores will be payed too much low.

Now the maximum of one game is 1500 PLACOS and it can be changed in the future. Our intention is allow the maximum numbers of players to enjoy the games, not leave the system in the hands of four pro-gamers.

If you (or anyone) have suggestions about it, please enter in our slack channel and we can discuss your ideas. Thank you!

Okay thanks for answering my question, can I have a link of your slack channel? I can't seem to find it in your website or in your first post on here btw I think it's best to increase the number of points to be scored to get some PLACOS. I think you should increase it to 500 pts that way it will be harder for people to claim some PLACOS cause I have noticed that the MAX BLOCK REWARD drains too easily.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
themathiasmiller

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:53:26 PM

so can you use your CE wallet add to redeem coins

Also what's your slack invite link?

I suggest not to do that right now cause coinexchange wallet is still not stable, you may lose your coins if you do that. Just use the official wallet it works really well and transactions are fast. You can also stake your coins which is something you can't do in a CE wallet.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
mrtuiphan

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:30:35 PM

http://https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipNkGSaOROObP06vFGEXc85yanHa13g4E60ySGFMgGzApbk_2k-YqRXdTTwh3fw0Bw?key=WFVZT3Z6bzdzdmI3Z0Q2U1J0cUk5dWh0SHNCby1R please give me code, your app was bug
CagunCoin

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:24:45 PM

Hi guys, here is my proposal!

https://i.imgur.com/yYQJZky.gif

I hope you like it (win)
sparker327

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:09:22 PM

I'm sorry but this block reward only being available for a few hours is kind of ridiculous... there are many people who play who wont be able to redeem for any PLACOS. This is just becoming not worth it
dcorn24

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:33:30 PM

I'm sorry but this block reward only being available for a few hours is kind of ridiculous... there are many people who play who wont be able to redeem for any PLACOS. This is just becoming not worth it

Maybe they could implement a High Score competition for daily payouts?? This way everyone has equal shot on some of the games?

Also, should require Placo to be able to compete, this way people are also paying placo back into the system and needing to buy/accumulate more to have a chance to win.

themathiasmiller

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:09:47 PM

I'm with you on this one, I love this project but I think they should either increase the max block reward or increase the points to get some PLACOS. If they want to attract more attention to this project then they should improve this problem because this is frustrating a lot of users and it's not becoming a proof of play anymore.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: