Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:08:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AMAZING NEWS!!] [PLACO RELOADED!] READ NEW ANN AND NEW WEB!  (Read 64188 times)
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:47:30 AM

I've just been gone for a week and I've seen lots of new faces on here, I'm really glad to see some of the suggestions that are given, some of them are really good and will really benefit the project. And I'm glad the devs are listening to these suggestions and are improving the reward system everyday, when the problems on the reward system gets fixed I hope the devs can now work on increasing the price of this coin on the exchange, currently it's so undervalued.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
Lord Cryptocurrency

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:11:27 AM

What happened to the gain? Too much fell !!!!! I'm sorry if it continues like this, nor will it be worth more to play to raise coins.

Sorry, for my English.

I'm sorry, but the rewards are pessimous !!!!!
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:32:34 AM

What happened to the gain? Too much fell !!!!! I'm sorry if it continues like this, nor will it be worth more to play to raise coins.

Sorry, for my English.

I'm sorry, but the rewards are pessimous !!!!!

Don't worry mate they are currently working on that right now, they are working everyday to fix the problems on the reward system. This coin is still starting so as expected lots of issues are coming up and now that they are becoming more and more popular they are trying their best to fix the issues with the redeem system, just wait for a couple of days the devs will probably have a solution to fix it.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
dcorn24

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:28:36 PM

The moment your team puts out the "Game Development Competition" with a price of 5BTC this will sky rocket through 1000 SATS...

Reward is only given when someone achieves your goals... Which in turn makes you a lot more than 5BTC along the way.

Your team really needs to dangle that carrot so you can draw attention before this thing drops to 1Sat and recovery is near impossible because the coins are no longer worth even playing games for.

Good luck to you guys! I'm still holding a ton of coins and haven't sold one. I'm nervous but still think you guys can turn this around any moment with that competition getting game developers involved and capitalizing on their already downloaded content and followings.

mrtuiphan

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:26:29 AM

Thank you dev try hard for Placoin project!
dnptc

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:28:58 AM

i hope Placoin price will increase!
sxafir

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:56:32 AM

What is reason buy in ico when now is under price?
dcorn24

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:09:28 PM

Any updates DEVS?

It's been very Quiet
dcorn24

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:25:24 AM
Last edit: September 23, 2017, 12:53:20 AM by dcorn24

Can anyone help me??

I just tried to transfer my coins and it says "Conflicted" but they are not on my other wallet, OR my current wallet.

Can you please advise on how to get them back? My wallet also won't sync.. It's been trying to do so for over 10 hours now and the block sync only keeps getting larger.

Date: 9/22/2017 06:37
To: PUcLSP9yVuGonbkWAkY5HiE9kvDXawK7DV
Debit: -456257.00 PLACO
Transaction fee: -0.0084 PLACO
Net amount: -456257.0084 PLACO
Transaction ID: 0140ef69b6b38f0c1318d7616fb3a434555f2b4bdad487a9150ad7d3a0e6f76b

I will pay 10k Placo to anyone who helps Smiley
Mast3rCoin

Activity: 92

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:13:06 AM

Can anyone help me??

I just tried to transfer my coins and it says "Conflicted" but they are not on my other wallet, OR my current wallet.

Can you please advise on how to get them back? My wallet also won't sync.. It's been trying to do so for over 10 hours now and the block sync only keeps getting larger.

Transaction ID: 0140ef69b6b38f0c1318d7616fb3a434555f2b4bdad487a9150ad7d3a0e6f76b

Win + R = appdata
go to folder roaming > PlayerCoin > remove all file and folder (but don't delete wallet.dat) keep that file one, then install wallet again... and you'r balance will show up again.
solved to me..
TheMiningPool.mine

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:29:22 AM

Can anyone help me??

If you wtill having problems with that transaction just go to console an type:

checkwallet

repairwallet

Then restart wallet and it shoud work fine Wink

You can also add some nodes for the sync problem:

addnode=192.99.175.36
addnode=158.69.96.108
addnode=149.255.33.155
addnode=201.0.167.42
addnode=187.10.143.206
addnode=88.22.13.105
addnode=46.18.47.102
addnode=82.223.11.131
addnode=213.111.137.245
addnode=125.166.227.77
addnode=218.158.61.191
addnode=186.233.208.57
addnode=187.50.93.202
addnode=178.75.12.107
addnode=31.182.214.213
addnode=179.176.222.25
addnode=84.245.215.35
addnode=83.45.19.42
addnode=177.190.233.114
addnode=77.248.45.187
addnode=191.8.44.236
addnode=72.201.170.72
addnode=72.201.170.72
addnode=187.44.91.54
addnode=179.178.184.32
addnode=189.81.23.161
addnode=85.197.46.252
addnode=191.254.48.3
addnode=213.5.19.247
addnode=177.203.6.18
addnode=177.179.128.77

mrtuiphan

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:59:51 PM

Day by day , price of Placoin is decreasing
dcorn24

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:28:40 PM

Waiting for word from DEV's on updates.. No game updates, in game play time is declining, and people are losing interest. If they don't announce a partnership soon, this thing will be 0.

I'm getting nervous that they are going to take the money we raised for them and run leaving us with nothing to show.
With no replies to posts on here, they may be getting frustrated themselves and have decided to give up on the projects success. Hopefully I'm wrong, but it'd be really nice to have some kind of information from them on what their plans are, or what is going on behind the scenes, if anything.

sparker327

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:01:13 AM

Waiting for word from DEV's on updates.. No game updates, in game play time is declining, and people are losing interest. If they don't announce a partnership soon, this thing will be 0.

I'm getting nervous that they are going to take the money we raised for them and run leaving us with nothing to show.
With no replies to posts on here, they may be getting frustrated themselves and have decided to give up on the projects success. Hopefully I'm wrong, but it'd be really nice to have some kind of information from them on what their plans are, or what is going on behind the scenes, if anything.

funny how now im not getting any coins what so ever no matter how many legitimate scores I submit. Good job on fixing your issues. PLus I get invalid codes on silver star... you guys are killing this coin

ANDDDDD this is the reason why the price is dropping like a cheap hooker... no one is as interested as they were when this was first announced.. you guys kept changing the rules for payouts, screwing the system up, making it difficult, things that should have been worked out prior to kick off. There are still stupid glitches in the games that give out invalid codes (ive gotten lots) which wastes my time and gets me nothing for playing, people are still cheating and last but not least.. and the BIGGEST issue is the DEVS still havent posted the proof they burned all those millions of coins. Ive been asking since the ICO has completed for them to show us and there has been no answer from them, just dead air. I think everyone is slowly starting to figure out what a scam this is.. if its not, then DEVS prove me wrong.. post the proof showing all those coins destroyed...also, you all owe me about 17,000 placos. Whenever I get the max score it says congrats you get 1,000 placos.. complained about this before and never got a response. This was also prior to the scoring change.. you know what keep the coins, they are getting more worthless by the day.

About the burned coins, asked Coinexchange to give us the burn Address. Will post here as soon as they give us the address and everyone can check it trough the Block Explorer.
This is a BLOCKCHAIN coin.. EVERYTHING is transparent to EVERYONE. You should know that.

About all your other fud, just read 2 posts before yours. I just explained the actual situation. And about that 17.000 coins you claim we 'owe' you, if you didn't get them is because you are using glitches and hacks, so the system has banned you probably.
If not, post here your address and we can trace your IP and your playing history and see if you used hacks. Anyway, 17.000 coins will mean you have more than 10% of ALL mined coins, so never mind... I can confirm you are using hacks or you are just lying or you don't know maths.

Regards,
DEV

heres first two sets from IP 01000111 10101011 not posting my IP for everyone to see, in case someone gets a bright idea about trying to spoof or DOS..

you should be able to look in your system and find it with the first two sets because I doubt anyone else's is close.

I hate to tell you but I dont have to cheat, havent been "banned" or hacked your system. I still get codes when I do play, sometimes your system gives out invalid codes. I was PM'd by CODO0012 and he can confirm that I had an issue with this. (still have the messages in my inbox) That sometimes when I play silverstar I would get a code with an "l" in it, it would say invalid. We went over the character sets and said some where removed because of confusion. Well, still get invalid once in a while so its still generating bad codes.

and FUD? really, Ive tried to help you guys by posting glitches and problems with the games, yeah go back pages and see my posts with screen shots regarding all the issues.

and let me guess, youll say these images are photoshoped right?

the 1,000 placos guaranteed one is 1 of 17 photos FYI. and as you can see it was when you gave out 4 character codes, before the change in the how points are calculated. Also, I think there was another post from another who complained about the same thing, except I think theres was 2500 PLACOS.

exaclty, I recieved them under the original reward system but never actually received them....so they are owed.. to everyone who should have gotten them, not just me. Thats the point. If your going to create and reward people for "mining" then they should actually get what you promised, otherwise everything you do from that point on is suspect. And to the person who said its only $100... I dont care about the money, I care about people holding to their end of the deal, what they say is what they should do.. guaranteeing something, then not delivering on that should be a red flag to everyone.

listen, pages ago I brought this to their attention when it was still under the old system, the whole 1,000 PLACO guarantee. I received no response. I said it needs to be removed if its not whats given out because its says, and STILL DOES, that you are guaranteed 1,000 PLACOS. So, update the system and have that removed. simple.

Maybe you and lots of these people who create crypto currencies don't understand the ramifications of what you write, say and create. Right now, there are 4 different crypto exchanges being sued under class action lawsuits for the Eth disaster and also for one not releasing Bitcoin Cash. It seems many in the crypto community fail to realize is that you can be sued and lose everything you worked for. why? Well these coins, tokens or whatever have intrinsic value. Now say the value of this coin increases to $1.00. and you had received the notice that you were guaranteed 1,000 of them, valued at $1.00 each. Now, wouldnt you want those coins you were just guaranteed? what if you didnt get them and now the value is up to $5.00... I would guess you would be pretty upset and writing emails, calling, doing whatever you had to do to get those coins you were owed. Thats the point. Dont guarantee something you cant deliver on or wont deliver on.

and instead of anwering me earlier and dealing with this, the DEV now answers me calling me a liar, hacker and someone who cant do math. Well, I have screenshots of everything and can prove everything I have said. Not a liar, not a hacker.. I was someone who notified them when I found glitches or issues with the game but now not so much. Good luck.. fix these issues before you and other coin creators run into legal issues and destroy what you made.

Well DCORN24
AS you can see from my convos with DEVS, I have brought things about problems with all this to their attention. There are more posts before this trying to get them to fix glitches and problems. Each time Im met with crap from them. They originally placed guarantees for PLACO in their games which they never distributed, call me names like cheater and hacker when I have proof of everything Ive ever said on this forum.... AND, they STILL HAVENT GIVEN SCREENSHOTS OF THE SUPPOSED 40 MILLION IN BURNED COINS. And now people are wondering why there are no updates, why the price continues to drop and why everything just sucks... Ive been calling them out on this and the community will suffer because of them. Cant say I didnt try to get them to answer or warn anyone... When you have DEVS who wont answer legitimate questions and call community members names because they "dare" say anything, that should tell you about who you are dealing with. Sell what you have and get out before you lose it all.  And this isnt FUD. I was excited about the possibilities of this coin when it was first announced and "mined" a crap load, only to see the truth about it very soon after. Oh and about transparency with the block chain, sure, yeah its on there, if you actually burned the coins.. BUT i dont see that address you PROMISED!! ANNNND only about 200,000 coins mined but there are 3.4 million on exhange trying to be sold... hmmmmm BURNED coins people, dont think so... they are fooling you all, unless all the people who bought during the ICO realized what a waste it was and are trying to offload, but I doubt that.

dcorn24

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:08:15 AM

funny how now im not getting any coins what so ever no matter how many legitimate scores I submit. Good job on fixing your issues. PLus I get invalid codes on silver star... you guys are killing this coin

ANDDDDD this is the reason why the price is dropping like a cheap hooker... no one is as interested as they were when this was first announced.. you guys kept changing the rules for payouts, screwing the system up, making it difficult, things that should have been worked out prior to kick off. There are still stupid glitches in the games that give out invalid codes (ive gotten lots) which wastes my time and gets me nothing for playing, people are still cheating and last but not least.. and the BIGGEST issue is the DEVS still havent posted the proof they burned all those millions of coins. Ive been asking since the ICO has completed for them to show us and there has been no answer from them, just dead air. I think everyone is slowly starting to figure out what a scam this is.. if its not, then DEVS prove me wrong.. post the proof showing all those coins destroyed...also, you all owe me about 17,000 placos. Whenever I get the max score it says congrats you get 1,000 placos.. complained about this before and never got a response. This was also prior to the scoring change.. you know what keep the coins, they are getting more worthless by the day.

About the burned coins, asked Coinexchange to give us the burn Address. Will post here as soon as they give us the address and everyone can check it trough the Block Explorer.
This is a BLOCKCHAIN coin.. EVERYTHING is transparent to EVERYONE. You should know that.

About all your other fud, just read 2 posts before yours. I just explained the actual situation. And about that 17.000 coins you claim we 'owe' you, if you didn't get them is because you are using glitches and hacks, so the system has banned you probably.
If not, post here your address and we can trace your IP and your playing history and see if you used hacks. Anyway, 17.000 coins will mean you have more than 10% of ALL mined coins, so never mind... I can confirm you are using hacks or you are just lying or you don't know maths.

Regards,
DEV

heres first two sets from IP 01000111 10101011 not posting my IP for everyone to see, in case someone gets a bright idea about trying to spoof or DOS..

you should be able to look in your system and find it with the first two sets because I doubt anyone else's is close.

I hate to tell you but I dont have to cheat, havent been "banned" or hacked your system. I still get codes when I do play, sometimes your system gives out invalid codes. I was PM'd by CODO0012 and he can confirm that I had an issue with this. (still have the messages in my inbox) That sometimes when I play silverstar I would get a code with an "l" in it, it would say invalid. We went over the character sets and said some where removed because of confusion. Well, still get invalid once in a while so its still generating bad codes.

and FUD? really, Ive tried to help you guys by posting glitches and problems with the games, yeah go back pages and see my posts with screen shots regarding all the issues.

and let me guess, youll say these images are photoshoped right?

the 1,000 placos guaranteed one is 1 of 17 photos FYI. and as you can see it was when you gave out 4 character codes, before the change in the how points are calculated. Also, I think there was another post from another who complained about the same thing, except I think theres was 2500 PLACOS.

exaclty, I recieved them under the original reward system but never actually received them....so they are owed.. to everyone who should have gotten them, not just me. Thats the point. If your going to create and reward people for "mining" then they should actually get what you promised, otherwise everything you do from that point on is suspect. And to the person who said its only $100... I dont care about the money, I care about people holding to their end of the deal, what they say is what they should do.. guaranteeing something, then not delivering on that should be a red flag to everyone.

listen, pages ago I brought this to their attention when it was still under the old system, the whole 1,000 PLACO guarantee. I received no response. I said it needs to be removed if its not whats given out because its says, and STILL DOES, that you are guaranteed 1,000 PLACOS. So, update the system and have that removed. simple.

Maybe you and lots of these people who create crypto currencies don't understand the ramifications of what you write, say and create. Right now, there are 4 different crypto exchanges being sued under class action lawsuits for the Eth disaster and also for one not releasing Bitcoin Cash. It seems many in the crypto community fail to realize is that you can be sued and lose everything you worked for. why? Well these coins, tokens or whatever have intrinsic value. Now say the value of this coin increases to $1.00. and you had received the notice that you were guaranteed 1,000 of them, valued at $1.00 each. Now, wouldnt you want those coins you were just guaranteed? what if you didnt get them and now the value is up to $5.00... I would guess you would be pretty upset and writing emails, calling, doing whatever you had to do to get those coins you were owed. Thats the point. Dont guarantee something you cant deliver on or wont deliver on.

and instead of anwering me earlier and dealing with this, the DEV now answers me calling me a liar, hacker and someone who cant do math. Well, I have screenshots of everything and can prove everything I have said. Not a liar, not a hacker.. I was someone who notified them when I found glitches or issues with the game but now not so much. Good luck.. fix these issues before you and other coin creators run into legal issues and destroy what you made.

Well DCORN24
AS you can see from my convos with DEVS, I have brought things about problems with all this to their attention. There are more posts before this trying to get them to fix glitches and problems. Each time Im met with crap from them. They originally placed guarantees for PLACO in their games which they never distributed, call me names like cheater and hacker when I have proof of everything Ive ever said on this forum.... AND, they STILL HAVENT GIVEN SCREENSHOTS OF THE SUPPOSED 40 MILLION IN BURNED COINS. And now people are wondering why there are no updates, why the price continues to drop and why everything just sucks... Ive been calling them out on this and the community will suffer because of them. Cant say I didnt try to get them to answer or warn anyone... When you have DEVS who wont answer legitimate questions and call community members names because they "dare" say anything, that should tell you about who you are dealing with. Sell what you have and get out before you lose it all.  And this isnt FUD. I was excited about the possibilities of this coin when it was first announced and "mined" a crap load, only to see the truth about it very soon after. Oh and about transparency with the block chain, sure, yeah its on there, if you actually burned the coins.. BUT i dont see that address you PROMISED!! ANNNND only about 200,000 coins mined but there are 3.4 million on exhange trying to be sold... hmmmmm BURNED coins people, dont think so... they are fooling you all, unless all the people who bought during the ICO realized what a waste it was and are trying to offload, but I doubt that.

If this is true, it's really sad because it's first to market on PoP and with one partnership could literally be $10 a coin, but if they did this as you're suspecting, they took pennies when they could have taken millions of dollars in revenue from these coins and had a revolutionary coin.

Hope you're wrong... But every day that goes by without any word from these guys, make the entire community feel like you're right... Great project idea in the wrong hands= $0
It's sad too, they had people on the forum even raising their hand saying they'd help with development and instead they fell off the planet and left everyone in the dark and let their great idea plummet to the ground. Sad really.

I truly hope you're wrong.

We'll see soon enough... There is less than 4% of ICO money raised still supporting this coin on the buy side... Let's hope they step up and do what they've promised before this crashes to 0 without a bid.

shenlin

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:11:12 AM

The announcement for the project is  exciting news for the game community.
dcorn24

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:18:48 AM

The announcement for the project is  exciting news for the game community.

What announcement is that?
sparker327

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:18:42 AM
Last edit: September 24, 2017, 11:32:12 AM by sparker327

The announcement for the project is  exciting news for the game community.

What announcement is that?
That they’re taking whatever profits they made and running. Lol I guarantee they took all the ICO money and took off. If so I sure hope those that invested will obtain attorneys and sue the pants off them. If they did take off they would easily lose that one.

Oh and the “fake” link to coin exchange to show burned coins gives 502 bad gateway error. Sorry everyone you guys got screwed whoever invested money in this scam.
wyyklove

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:45:04 AM
Last edit: September 24, 2017, 01:04:47 PM by wyyklove

Recently, as prices have dropped from ICO price...in CE, a lot of doubts about coin are emerging.

I think it is a short time to show the breakthrough performance yet, and I believe Dev. working so hardly....... The reward system is actually operating. If there is a problem in the game,  ask to question to Dev and Dev suggests a solution, I fix it.

So, It seems to be early and bad... to say that it is scam.... And, I will count and support on Dev. and hold PLACO for a long time from now.

But, these recent doubts are worrying.

I think that the price will go up as the road-map progresses and the Dev continues to announce, work something.

I still have a lot of coins and I am waiting for new games and updates. I hope everything goes well done.
mrtuiphan

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:30:24 PM

Recently, as prices have dropped from ICO price...in CE, a lot of doubts about coin are emerging.

I think it is a short time to show the breakthrough performance yet, and I believe Dev. working so hardly....... The reward system is actually operating. If there is a problem in the game,  ask to question to Dev and Dev suggests a solution, I fix it.

So, It seems to be early and bad... to say that it is scam.... And, I will count and support on Dev. and hold PLACO for a long time from now.

But, these recent doubts are worrying.

I think that the price will go up as the road-map progresses and the Dev continues to announce, work something.

I still have a lot of coins and I am waiting for new games and updates. I hope everything goes well done.
Dev need announce or write something to investor on Bitcointalk!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: