Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:47:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AMAZING NEWS!!] [PLACO RELOADED!] READ NEW ANN AND NEW WEB!  (Read 64188 times)
blackice2013 (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:09:56 PM

********** PLACO NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS *************
********** FLAPPY BIRDS MANDATORY UPDATE *************

Hi all!!

We stil working and improving PoP and reward system.
We had some PoP service interruptions while we are updating and improving the system while our coder is working, so it makes it extra difficult!
Apologize for the inconvenience.

Btw, added 2 more digits to code generation and a lot of internal improvements.

EVERYONE NEEDS TO UPDATE FLAPPY BIRDS IN ORDER TO BE ABLE TO USE IT AGAIN. OLDER VERSIONS WILL NOT GENERATE CODE.
Regards!
DEV!

TheMiningPool.mine

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:11:48 PM

Hi guys, here is my proposal!

I hope you like it (win)

Nice one Cheesy
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:11:59 PM

Hi guys, here is my proposal!

https://i.imgur.com/yYQJZky.gif

I hope you like it (win)

Looks really cool but if you have read the rules then you'll realize that newbies are not allowed to join, I'm really sorry man.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
CagunCoin

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:21:03 PM

oh, I did not understand, my English is mediocre, what a pity. I had put a lot of work into it. Sad
CryptoForofo

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:21:59 PM

That one is the best I have seen!!
Are you sure you cannot use it?

blackice2013 (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:25:35 PM

oh, I did not understand, my English is mediocre, what a pity. I had put a lot of work into it. Sad

Oh well..
Lets see...

The rules are the rules, but... I must say this is the best one I've seen, and will be a real pity to waste it.
Also, we dont have a lot of logos to choose, so what you think if we "accept" all the presented logos BUT the newbie accounts will have no reward for them? (or half reward?)

Let me know..
themathiasmiller

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:40:45 PM

********** FLAPPY BIRDS MANDATORY UPDATE *************

Hi all!!

We stil working and improving PoP and reward system.
We had some PoP service interruptions while we are updating and improving the system while our coder is working, so it makes it extra difficult!
Apologize for the inconvenience.

Btw, added 2 more digits to code generation and a lot of internal improvements.

EVERYONE NEEDS TO UPDATE FLAPPY BIRDS IN ORDER TO BE ABLE TO USE IT AGAIN. OLDER VERSIONS WILL NOT GENERATE CODE.
Regards!
DEV!

Hey dev thank you for this update, I'm glad you are working on the reward system because it's been frustrating a lot of users the past 2 days. Just take your time to fix the reward system and maybe take some suggestions from the users on this thread. They really have good points, btw can I ask for your slack channel?

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
blackice2013 (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:08:54 PM

Hey dev thank you for this update, I'm glad you are working on the reward system because it's been frustrating a lot of users the past 2 days. Just take your time to fix the reward system and maybe take some suggestions from the users on this thread. They really have good points, btw can I ask for your slack channel?

********** NEW REWARD SYSTEM INCOMING *************

OK!

Now we have refilled the redeem system , so you can use it again but:

TOMORROW ABOUT 5.00 UTC time we will close the redeem system again to apply a major upgrade into the system (thanks Zalando for your idea) to allow every player to get a "share" for his playing.

Will give full details of the new system tomorrow when the new PoP system is working.

Thanks!
DEV!

sparker327

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:08:46 PM

OK!

TOMORROW ABOUT 5.00 UTC time we will close the redeem system again to apply a major upgrade into the system (thanks Zalando for your idea) to allow every player to get a "share" for his playing.

Will give full details of the new system tomorrow when the new PoP system is working.

Thanks!
DEV!

and now apprently even scores of 290 are too low in flying tap to generate a code.. ? WTF are you guys doing? seriously. Im glad your constantly trying to upgrade of fix things but you cant change this shit without telling people.. im really getting tired of all the issues. I think im done with your coin.. anyone want to buy mine real cheap. plus your captcha system to redeem is really ridiculous. sometimes have to go through 4 or 5 just to get a few coins..
thebillionnet

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:20:25 PM

Hello everyone. Great idea. Flying tap is so addictive. I have one question. Both times scored over 2k points, and when I redeemed the codes, I got message that I'll receive 1k Player Coins, but I do not see them.

Thank you
sparker327

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:30:44 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2017, 09:42:26 PM by sparker327

Hello everyone. Great idea. Flying tap is so addictive. I have one question. Both times scored over 2k points, and when I redeemed the codes, I got message that I'll receive 1k Player Coins, but I do not see them.

Thank you

ive already addressed that and the DEVS ignored it. They owe us those coins since it said we were guaranteed them for max score. They will say no you mulitply by the .039 or whatever it is for that game. However, they are opening themselves up for someone taking action against them since these tokens have value. If you are losing value because they are not giving what was promised then there is a problem. They also still havent shown that they actually burned through the 40 million coins as well.

On top of that issue and many others. now after PLAYING A FEW GAMES IM GETTING THE "TOO MUCH SCORE REQUESTS" on my screen instead of a code.

and DEV.. you want negative rating removed, fix the issue, answer the previous post about this from pages ago and honor your commitments to the community. You cant guarantee coins, then not give them out.
thebillionnet

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:33:52 PM

Thank you

ive already addressed that and the DEVS ignored it. They owe us those coins since it said we were guaranteed them for max score. They will say no you mulitply by the .039 or whatever it is for that game. However, they are opening themselves up for someone taking action against them since these tokens have value. If you are losing value because they are not giving what was promised then there is a problem. They also still havent shown that they actually burned through the 40 million coins as well.

On top of that issue and many others. now after PLAYING A FEW GAMES IM GETTING THE "TOO MUCH SCORE REQUESTS" on my screen instead of a code. FUCKING REALLY GUYS.. You DEVS are something else. you and your scam coin shit. enjoy everyone.

Ohh I see, thank you. Shame...
TheMiningPool.mine

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:43:53 PM

Thank you

On top of that issue and many others. now after PLAYING A FEW GAMES IM GETTING THE "TOO MUCH SCORE REQUESTS" on my screen instead of a code.

and DEV.. you want negative rating removed, fix the issue, answer the previous post about this from pages ago and honor your commitments to the community. You cant guarantee coins, then not give them out.

Lol whats wrong with you?
Dont you know how to read?
They just announced a new PoP system for tomorrow.
dcorn24

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:39:06 AM

Would it be possible to integrate this system into a company like Pogo.com?

They have over 10 million users and use a coin setup for most of their games as well... But they don't have anything that translates to real money.... A partnership like that would be instant gold by just swapping one coin for the other.

Devs do you think this is possible?
themathiasmiller

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:02:25 AM

OK!

Thanks!
DEV!

and now apprently even scores of 290 are too low in flying tap to generate a code.. ? WTF are you guys doing? seriously. Im glad your constantly trying to upgrade of fix things but you cant change this shit without telling people.. im really getting tired of all the issues. I think im done with your coin.. anyone want to buy mine real cheap. plus your captcha system to redeem is really ridiculous. sometimes have to go through 4 or 5 just to get a few coins..

I think it's a good change, It's better that they are increasing the minimum points to get some coins so that everybody can take advantage of the max block reward. The captcha system works well for me honestly and it's not ridiculous at all. I think the reason why you're having that issue is because you are not sign in to google. Try signing in to google next time, that will fix your problem.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
toshibal745

Activity: 49

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:43:34 AM

Dev is maintain the redeem system, seems community request being handled.
TheMiningPool.mine

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:00:35 AM

Good job Dev team!

Keep going Smiley
CryptoForofo

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:10:07 AM

https://imgur.com/a/3fJSI

Going to start playing again!

PLACO ROCKS!
Thanks Team!
zalando95

Activity: 76

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:40:26 AM

With the new concept EVERYONE will get a little piece of the PlayerCoins, even if thousands of players would play. Be prepared! Smiley
Digfow

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:29:51 PM

my wallet does not sync  Undecided
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: