Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:42:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AMAZING NEWS!!] [PLACO RELOADED!] READ NEW ANN AND NEW WEB!  (Read 64188 times)
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:39:38 AM

I follow this project, ICO at 300 sats, and dev always work with this project but now where dev? can not he give a statement about this project?

Hi all guys.
All I can say is that we are taking a break now and thinking about next movement.
It is obviously we did something wrong, because all investors dumped his coins very bad way, and that completly destroyed the project.

In the other side, our Android games have been hacked and destroyed too, apart of making us lost a LOT of time and effors..

So now we decided to take a break and think about what can be done to make PLACO useful and make it grow again.
Also, we haven't had any offer from any game dev to use our system in his games

Dcorn24, I answered your PM about that friend of yours, but never got response back from him. We are still interested, so if you can, please tell him to contact us to see what he have and if we can work together.

We are sry about investors keeping all PLACO's and supporting us from the beginning, but at this point there is nothing we can do to make price rise.
I personally spend a LOT buying and buying PLACO's to make price go high, even bought ALL coins until 300 and 500 sats couple of times to see if people start making some higher buy walls, but there is no way. Everyone just sell sell sell...
Also, the big BTC price rising has not helped investors to keep PLACOS

We have NOT abandoned the project. We really think there is a lot of potential in our system, but we have been discouraged a lot because of people hacking games mainly, and because of investors selling cheap Placo.

We will re-think about everything, but as I said, we are gonna take a break now for some weeks or months to look for some game developer and to look for a definitive solution about the hackings .

Thanks all and keep PLACO if you can!
Will be probably GREAT coin for 2018.

Regards,
Dev

This is such a sad news, I was here ever since and it's sad that you are finally giving up on this coin. This coin has such a huge potential and a lot of people believe that too. I hope when you finally decide on continuing this coin, you'll have better plans and plan better solutions for problems like hacking cause when your project is proof of play, it's possible that you will encounter lots and lots of hacking problems.
now its over? this is nice project. hope dev thinking again about break. cause we need you for make the priece up.

Yeah it seems over, the devs didn't announce any dates to when they are coming back and reading their post you can tell that they are not interested to continue on this project anymore. Let's just hope that they will change their minds cause I agree with you, this is a really nice project and we need devs to keep the community interested and the price pumping.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
Juse14

Activity: 966
Merit: 364

Duelbits

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:25:57 AM

I follow this project, ICO at 300 sats, and dev always work with this project but now where dev? can not he give a statement about this project?

Hi all guys.
All I can say is that we are taking a break now and thinking about next movement.
It is obviously we did something wrong, because all investors dumped his coins very bad way, and that completly destroyed the project.

In the other side, our Android games have been hacked and destroyed too, apart of making us lost a LOT of time and effors..

So now we decided to take a break and think about what can be done to make PLACO useful and make it grow again.

Dcorn24, I answered your PM about that friend of yours, but never got response back from him. We are still interested, so if you can, please tell him to contact us to see what he have and if we can work together.

We are sry about investors keeping all PLACO's and supporting us from the beginning, but at this point there is nothing we can do to make price rise.
I personally spend a LOT buying and buying PLACO's to make price go high, even bought ALL coins until 300 and 500 sats couple of times to see if people start making some higher buy walls, but there is no way. Everyone just sell sell sell...

We have NOT abandoned the project. We really think there is a lot of potential in our system, but we have been discouraged a lot because of people hacking games mainly, and because of investors selling cheap Placo.

We will re-think about everything, but as I said, we are gonna take a break now for some weeks or months to look for some game developer and to look for a definitive solution about the hackings .

Regards,
Dev

This is such a sad news, I was here ever since and it's sad that you are finally giving up on this coin. This coin has such a huge potential and a lot of people believe that too. I hope when you finally decide on continuing this coin, you'll have better plans and plan better solutions for problems like hacking cause when your project is proof of play, it's possible that you will encounter lots and lots of hacking problems.
now its over? this is nice project. hope dev thinking again about break. cause we need you for make the priece up.

Yeah it seems over, the devs didn't announce any dates to when they are coming back and reading their post you can tell that they are not interested to continue on this project anymore. Let's just hope that they will change their minds cause I agree with you, this is a really nice project and we need devs to keep the community interested and the price pumping.
i think we need growth the community, cause ppl can get placo by playing game. we need make this coin famous maybe it will make volume growth and posible coinmarketcap apply placo for list.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
ikicha

Activity: 788
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:09:25 PM

Dev please continue this project As soon as possible
today Placo Volume reach 16 BTC ( $90.000 ), so please submit again to CoinMarketCap, will be listed
hurry
themathiasmiller

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:04:41 AM

Dev please continue this project As soon as possible
today Placo Volume reach 16 BTC ( $90.000 ), so please submit again to CoinMarketCap, will be listed
hurry

That's good news, I hope the devs are still visiting this thread and reading our posts. I do really hope that they will still continue on this project, getting this coin added to coinmarketcap will be the first step to attract more people in the community.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
Joni22

Activity: 319

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:54:01 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2017, 09:11:39 AM by Joni22

BITCOIN - ETHERIUM - DOGECOIN - EVACASH (EVC) - ADEVPLUS2.0
Juse14

Duelbits

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:56:32 AM

volume in coinex more than 30btc, this is good for make people know that placo still undervalue but very interesting project

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
blackice2013 (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:27:26 PM

******** GOOD NEWS FOR PLACO ************
****** WE ARE AT COINMARKETCAP! *********

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/playercoin/

Gabman

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:59:42 PM

Hi all guys.

Regards,
Dev

What's the meaning of listing this coin on coinmarketcap after the dev gave up on the project? To dump the remaining coins for novice investors? Gush this is very unfair.

coinswebid

Activity: 1092

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:23:02 PM

new heard about this project,, and just know about this project from coinmarketcap
but the marketcap is so low, hope another exchange will listing this coin, and increase the marketcap of playercoin

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
sxafir

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:47:24 PM

Node working, coin not dead.
kaleomancer

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:33:00 PM

Node working, coin not dead.

Can't sync, anyone have a node list?
ikicha

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:07:46 AM

Nice and im very happy to hear
i'm holding about 300k Placo's at ICO price, now i hope placo got new investor and dev continue this project

btw, can someone tell me, at CoinMarketCap circulating supply is 35,120,000 PLACO , but at block explorer circulating supply is 100120000 PLACO with 40M Placo holding at top rich list
gtzanap

Activity: 409

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:01:03 AM

btw, can someone tell me, at CoinMarketCap circulating supply is 35,120,000 PLACO , but at block explorer circulating supply is 100120000 PLACO with 40M Placo holding at top rich list

It must be the burn address.
Coins didn't just disappear from the blockchain. They got sent to an address that nobody owns the keys of, so it cannot be spent.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
ikicha

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:36:57 AM

It must be the burn address.
Coins didn't just disappear from the blockchain. They got sent to an address that nobody owns the keys of, so it cannot be spent.

Oh okay i see, 40M burned by coinexchange Smiley
Hope dev working again soon, market cap is very very low
okane818
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:33:03 PM

Hello Dev,

This is awesome project, but I have a doubt,

I visited this site https://playercoin.world/redeem.php and I saw at the right top corner
said "Support us allowing cpu mining" WHY? what is the counterpart of this?
Can I get PLACO when my cpu supporting cpu mining?

Kindly explain how it works on this.

Thanks and best regards.

Okane Satoshi

harsh1587

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:33:17 PM

no info about team members on website ?
okane818
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:03:43 PM

SCREENSHOT BOUNTY:

Thanks and regards

Okane Satoshi
themathiasmiller

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:44:54 PM

That's good news! Finally we're at coinmarketcap! I'm sure this will help increase the price, anyway does this mean that this coin is alive again? Are we gonna get more updates and news about the development of the project?

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
Juse14

Duelbits

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:49:20 AM

Cryptopia offer special half price listing fee for any nova coin. maybe this is very good time for placo list in cryptopia. please dev.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
okane818
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:53:43 AM

Why dev not explaining why there is "SUPPORT US ALLOWING CPU MINING"

When I redeemed a code, the webpage activating the cpu mining with my cpu without any return?.

Anyone can explain that? You said no CPU, no GPU or any ASIC expensive hardware.

THanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: