Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:24:58 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AMAZING NEWS!!] [PLACO RELOADED!] READ NEW ANN AND NEW WEB!  (Read 64188 times)
Digfow

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:51:29 PM

add Placo in coinmarketcap
Mast3rCoin

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:17:18 AM

I love this game (Flying TAP) and Coin will grow up fast if game more difficult Smiley more challenge ...
kalimen

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

BTMEN

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:56:43 AM

add Placo in coinmarketcap

Hello, the request has been sent for a few days, we hope they add us soon

Regards!
sparker327

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:15:42 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2017, 11:41:05 AM by sparker327

heres first two sets from IP 01000111 10101011 not posting my IP for everyone to see, in case someone gets a bright idea about trying to spoof or DOS..

you should be able to look in your system and find it with the first two sets because I doubt anyone else's is close.

I hate to tell you but I dont have to cheat, havent been "banned" or hacked your system. I still get codes when I do play, sometimes your system gives out invalid codes. I was PM'd by CODO0012 and he can confirm that I had an issue with this. (still have the messages in my inbox) That sometimes when I play silverstar I would get a code with an "l" in it, it would say invalid. We went over the character sets and said some where removed because of confusion. Well, still get invalid once in a while so its still generating bad codes.

and FUD? really, Ive tried to help you guys by posting glitches and problems with the games, yeah go back pages and see my posts with screen shots regarding all the issues.

and let me guess, youll say these images are photoshoped right?

the 1,000 placos guaranteed one is 1 of 17 photos FYI. and as you can see it was when you gave out 4 character codes, before the change in the how points are calculated. Also, I think there was another post from another who complained about the same thing, except I think theres was 2500 PLACOS.

Ok, let's do this.
Send me your Placo Address and I'll send you some coins.
Anyway the 1000 guarantee placos is from the old reward system. We have changed that several days ago, and It should now show again with the new system.

Regards,
Dev

exaclty, I recieved them under the original reward system but never actually received them....so they are owed.. to everyone who should have gotten them, not just me. Thats the point. If your going to create and reward people for "mining" then they should actually get what you promised, otherwise everything you do from that point on is suspect. And to the person who said its only $100... I dont care about the money, I care about people holding to their end of the deal, what they say is what they should do.. guaranteeing something, then not delivering on that should be a red flag to everyone.

listen, pages ago I brought this to their attention when it was still under the old system, the whole 1,000 PLACO guarantee. I received no response. I said it needs to be removed if its not whats given out because its says, and STILL DOES, that you are guaranteed 1,000 PLACOS. So, update the system and have that removed. simple.

Maybe you and lots of these people who create crypto currencies don't understand the ramifications of what you write, say and create. Right now, there are 4 different crypto exchanges being sued under class action lawsuits for the Eth disaster and also for one not releasing Bitcoin Cash. It seems many in the crypto community fail to realize is that you can be sued and lose everything you worked for. why? Well these coins, tokens or whatever have intrinsic value. Now say the value of this coin increases to $1.00. and you had received the notice that you were guaranteed 1,000 of them, valued at $1.00 each. Now, wouldnt you want those coins you were just guaranteed? what if you didnt get them and now the value is up to $5.00... I would guess you would be pretty upset and writing emails, calling, doing whatever you had to do to get those coins you were owed. Thats the point. Dont guarantee something you cant deliver on or wont deliver on.

and instead of anwering me earlier and dealing with this, the DEV now answers me calling me a liar, hacker and someone who cant do math. Well, I have screenshots of everything and can prove everything I have said. Not a liar, not a hacker.. I was someone who notified them when I found glitches or issues with the game but now not so much. Good luck.. fix these issues before you and other coin creators run into legal issues and destroy what you made.
Mast3rCoin

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:12:18 PM

Always got wrong code, change another code... same too Sad this happen to me or another ppl like this ?

blackice2013 (OP)

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:42:17 PM

ATTENTION! BIG UPDATE

HI ALL!
WE ARE UPDATING THE REWARDS SYSTEM TODAY.
ALL GAMES NEED TO BE UPDATED TO BE ABLE TO USE THE NEW SYSTEM
OLD REDEEM SYSTEM WILL STOP WORKING TODAY (YOU WILL GET ERROR CODES)

TOMORROW NEW SYSTEM WILL BE ACTIVE.
WE HOPE TO HAVE SOLVED ALL THE HACKING AND CHEATING ATTEMPTS WITH THIS NEW UPDATE

SO PLEASE DO NOT REDEEM CODES TODAY, THEY WILL NOT WORK AND WONT GIVE YOU PLACOS

REGARDS
DEV

kalimen

BTMEN

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:25:51 PM

ATTENTION, PYRAMID DEEPS COIN PUSHER IN MAINTENANCE

At the moment this game will remain in maintenance until further notice, it will not give correct codes nor will it be possible to exchange them

REGARDS

caktchup

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:01:25 PM

Good 1 I liked the update of the new currency figure. I'm top. But sometimes when the bird passes over the coin it does not pick up some does not work.

If I put my Code today I will not win anything then ?.
blackice2013 (OP)

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:12:02 PM

****** NEW WALLET PLAYERCOIN V2.0 *******

DOWNLOAD HERE:

https://mega.nz/#!GsB2UaTC!k9_5oPfEQVLF26o_qbQWBVqhfXeLoEaK7Nkq2gnJHs4

kalimen

BTMEN

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:21:42 PM

****** NEW WALLET PLAYERCOIN V2.0 *******

DOWNLOAD HERE:

https://mega.nz/#!GsB2UaTC!k9_5oPfEQVLF26o_qbQWBVqhfXeLoEaK7Nkq2gnJHs4

Wonderful Dev, thanks for the update  Shocked

kalimen

BTMEN

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:31:33 PM

*** New system of Proof Of Play ***

When detecting a misuse in the Proof Of Play system that made it unfair for players to distribute the reward block we decided to change the system to one that will be fairer. Until now we have based ourselves on the Game Score as a measure of each player's ability to reward him properly.

However, the games that we use to make the Proof Of Play (we invite any developer to work with us and we will promote the ProofOfPlay within the games that are made) have a feature that we can use to measure the player's ability: they are games where you either do an action or die.

Based on this feature we have designed a new concept of ProofOfPlay based on playing time. The longer you endure in the game the more reward you will have. Of course if the game is paused or in the background that time will not count to calculate the reward. Also if the game is paused for more than 5 minutes the game is discarded. At the end of the game the player is given a redeem code that can be used to enter the current block reward (or save it for later).

Every 24 hours the Block Reward (10.000 Placos) is distributed among all the participants in proportion to their shares.
We hope the new system will facilitate the game and reward the most skilled players.

I take this opportunity to ask for your patience the first two days because although we have tested the system thoroughly until we are in full production failures may occur. If you think that there is something that does not work correctly please indicate us through a PM with your data (payment address, network code, etc).
CagunCoin

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:10:31 PM

Oh. My logo is already in the air !!
I hope you like it .
Thank you all for choosing mine.
If you need anything else, you already know...Wink
Digfow

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:15:41 PM

in the game "flying tap" when the bird leans in the coin over or low does not collect, only by the center  Sad
PS: after update
sparker327

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:33:30 PM

Always got wrong code, change another code... same too Sad this happen to me or another ppl like this ?

yup, ive been complaining about this for at least 2 weeks now and i get called hacker and other crap.. not only me it happens to.. you guys are gonna piss off your community if you dont fix this stuff or make amends to your base players
PlayerCoin

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:00:23 PM

Game Dev Here

Hello everyone, as I announced, there are changes in the games and redem system.
Games are being uploaded to the Play Store, it can take from 30 minutes to hours.
Our master programmer is changing the whole system so that you can enjoy safety and quality.
We'll work all night, so the CODES won't work properly until tomorrow morning.
Here it is 00.53, depending on your time zone the time can vary.
Rest for tonight and tomorrow everything will be fixed and you can update the games and keep winning PLACOS!
If you want to continue playing ok,but keep in mind that the CODES WILL NOT BE VALID!
Also remember that the Pyramid Deeps Coin Pusher will be in indefinite maintenance until further notice.
You can also play if you want but... the codes won't work.
It's all for now, thank you very much for your attention and good night  Wink.

Woops I forgot here is the link to the Silver Star (Copy the wole link and paste it to the browser):

https://mega.nz/#F!kt5FGBCK!8d1hB2ZFdeO8HRpjQi5wXA

Mast3rCoin

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:13:52 AM

Game Dev Here

Hello everyone, as I announced, there are changes in the games and redem system.
Games are being uploaded to the Play Store, it can take from 30 minutes to hours.
Our master programmer is changing the whole system so that you can enjoy safety and quality.
Rest for tonight and tomorrow everything will be fixed and you can update the games and keep winning PLACOS!
If you want to continue playing ok,but keep in mind that the CODES WILL NOT BE VALID!
Also remember that the Pyramid Deeps Coin Pusher will be in indefinite maintenance until further notice.

Woops I forgot here is the link to the Silver Star (Copy the wole link and paste it to the browser):

Yep, ty dev for your announced, when the code valid please info here..
kalimen

BTMEN

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:13:49 AM

Game Dev Here

Thanks you game Dev to inform, another who works in the shade  Wink

Regards!
kalimen

BTMEN

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:42:58 AM

Oh. My logo is already in the air !!
I hope you like it .
Thank you all for choosing mine.
If you need anything else, you already know...Wink

Good Job and Congratulations,  the three finalists were very good.

Regards,
maicon1998

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:09:25 AM

the game (Silver Star) does not work on 32-bit system
kalimen

BTMEN

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:17:53 AM

Google has not yet updated the version of BunnyHunter, is not correct, hopefully soon be operational, instead Flying Tap is fully operational.

Thanks and patience.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: