Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:58:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AMAZING NEWS!!] [PLACO RELOADED!] READ NEW ANN AND NEW WEB!  (Read 64188 times)
PlayerCoin

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:03:01 PM

HELLO ALL ,GAME DEV HERE ,

THERE IS  A NEW UPDATE IN THE GOOGLE STORE FOR THE BUNNY HUNTER,

MINOR BUGS SOLVED, AND SEENS THE SCORE MEANS NOTHING RIGHT NOW ITS  REMOVED.

PLEASE , UPDATE THE GAME FOR BETTER PERFORMANCE.

OLDER VERSION MAY CAUSE PROBLEMS.

THANK YOU .

GAME DEV

NoxX

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:05:24 AM

I tried silver star, it works, but I believe it has some serious memory leak issues. It starts out using about 125 MB of RAM, and after playing for an hour or so, it's at over 1 GB RAM:

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
dcorn24

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:40:48 PM

THANK YOU .

GAME DEV

Question... Your team has openly admitted that you are not game developers. Why is your focus on fixing bugs and developing these games, when it could be on marketing and developer partnerships? Seems like you are wasting a lot of investor dollars paying your staff to develop these low quality games when it would only take one Legitimate game to adopt placo for this project to take off.

Still holding from ICO, but slightly concerned about company direction.

Please advise.
JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 12:06:31 AM

Hey I was trying to play and earned like 40 coins or something and it said api error not found or something, are the rewards working or is it just a scam? the charts don't look good for this coin.
Pardon_the_fukk

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:30:05 AM

Hey I was trying to play and earned like 40 coins or something and it said api error not found or something, are the rewards working or is it just a scam? the charts don't look good for this coin.

the pyrimide game? it never worked. most coins you get when you play this bunny game. It boring as hell. Silver Star for Windows is fun but you earn not so much. I already got 3k placo, but the chart looks really not so good.
jekanmasin

Activity: 240
Merit: 11

Be Positive Always!

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:13:32 PM

Hello dev..
After I finished my play and try to collect the redeem code. The code said 20 GAME FINISHED Huh
What does it mean. Does it mean i only can play for 20 time a day or what? Just to be clear in here. I played bunny hunter most of the time.

[ N O M I N E X ]     EXCHANGE     ◥      telegram     ► facebook     ► twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)        in        T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
NoxX

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:07:30 PM

Are there any kind of anti-cheating measures in place? Since rewards are based on playtime, not skill, it seems like it would be really easy to give yourself unlimited lives and just let the game run for a while.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
PlayerCoin

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:08:20 PM

the pyrimide game? it never worked. most coins you get when you play this bunny game. It boring as hell. Silver Star for Windows is fun but you earn not so much. I already got 3k placo, but the chart looks really not so good.

Hello there , the piramide was worked for log, but after we change the system anti piracy they goes on maintenance til new order.

We made 4 games, for you all for mining placos, if you dont like the games, dont play it.

We spend alot of hours and work, but its your choise to play or not.

Regards,
PlayerCoin

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:14:22 PM

THANK YOU .

GAME DEV

Question... Your team has openly admitted that you are not game developers. Why is your focus on fixing bugs and developing these games, when it could be on marketing and developer partnerships? Seems like you are wasting a lot of investor dollars paying your staff to develop these low quality games when it would only take one Legitimate game to adopt placo for this project to take off.

Please advise.

We are fixing bugs for you for all , spending days and hours of work for you security , for you can mine the coin, why we solving bugs?, becouse there is some kinda shit hackers destroying the games altering the scrores and about, we develop a very save system to prevent this hackers for give you all the security to mine the coins, why we dont make a proffesional games?, we are open to anyone who want to implant the coin in any proffesional game, its not the case at the moment but we working on it.

We are solving bugs becouse we listen the people on the comunity, asking for changes, asking for many things, and we doit.Working for the coin and the comunity.

Do you preffer bugs in all games?,

We not!

Regards.
PlayerCoin

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:16:02 PM

Are there any kind of anti-cheating measures in place? Since rewards are based on playtime, not skill, it seems like it would be really easy to give yourself unlimited lives and just let the game run for a while.

Hello they are several anti cheat measures in the games.

We working hard in that thing.

Regards
NoxX

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:22:25 PM

Regards

Hm, not sure how effective your measures are though. As I said, give yourself many lives, let the game run, get shares. Seems to work fine:

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
dcorn24

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:08:02 PM

THANK YOU .

GAME DEV

Please advise.

We are fixing bugs for you for all , spending days and hours of work for you security , for you can mine the coin, why we solving bugs?, becouse there is some kinda shit hackers destroying the games altering the scrores and about, we develop a very save system to prevent this hackers for give you all the security to mine the coins, why we dont make a proffesional games?, we are open to anyone who want to implant the coin in any proffesional game, its not the case at the moment but we working on it.

We are solving bugs becouse we listen the people on the comunity, asking for changes, asking for many things, and we doit.Working for the coin and the comunity.

We not!

Regards.

I understand listening to investors and fixing bugs, but these are short term fixes, just 2 posts above investors are saying the game is boring... Even if it works seemlessly... It's still boring.

In your ICO you made promises that you would be running a competition for game developers. Are you just expecting them to come to you or are you going to run a public competition like you promised when you raised 21-40 BTC?

If your code is safe, let developers compete for the game... If your API needs work, focus on it, not the games, the bugs in the games are just band-aids for a open wound. The coin is still bleeding around the edges.

Your coin price reflects my comments as well... People are bored with the project because there is no forward progression.

You HAVE proof of concept.... Now all of your efforts should be focused on implementation, NOT developing that same proof of concept to be less buggy. This game is not going to take your coin higher, it's going to slowly kill it.... As it has been doing for 4 weeks.

When was the last time your coin price increased....?

It was when you released the gambling center... Short term spike, but there's no traction in the games. No player appeal after first 10 minutes of playing, which is why after a short spike of excitement for new development, it slowly faded even lower than ever.

So far from ICO price of 300 Satoshi's to 20 satoshi's.... That's 93.4% decline in only 4 weeks.
We don't have very long before this falls to 0. It's time to take a different approach, the way you've been going is clearly NOT working right now.

We need announcements, planned or even hopeful partnerships announcements, game development competitions. If you don't get hype... and very soon... We won't have a coin at all.

I'm truly trying to help. And I know that I come off harsh at times, but this is very important because this is a real business... and your company lacks PR and Marketing skills that are VITAL to coins prices as they are "Speculative Pricing"

Please run this development competition... Advertise on your twitter and developer forums, get entries, announce progress, and get the community involved... If you do not... We will all lose Sad

dcorn24

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:13:47 PM

Also... check out this company...

They have a similar concept to you... and have already raised over 60 BTC (900 eth) in less than 24 hours..... Over $300,000

People are INTERESTED in this idea! You just have to get yourselves out there and in front of people and they will come to you with more innovative games and LOTS of money.

https://www.kickico.com/campaigns/35481/join-gameflip-crowdsale
NoxX

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:57:28 PM

Well, Motocoin had proof of play a few years ago. It was a great concept, but at some point someone built a bot to play the game and the coin died.

As I said, I am pretty sure it is super easy to cheat on the PLACO games, I guess I will see if I get coins in the next round or not...

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
caiocampos01

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:52:12 PM

THANK YOU .

GAME DEV

Please advise.

We not!

Regards.

I understand listening to investors and fixing bugs, but these are short term fixes, just 2 posts above investors are saying the game is boring... Even if it works seemlessly... It's still boring.

In your ICO you made promises that you would be running a competition for game developers. Are you just expecting them to come to you or are you going to run a public competition like you promised when you raised 21-40 BTC?

If your code is safe, let developers compete for the game... If your API needs work, focus on it, not the games, the bugs in the games are just band-aids for a open wound. The coin is still bleeding around the edges.

Your coin price reflects my comments as well... People are bored with the project because there is no forward progression.

You HAVE proof of concept.... Now all of your efforts should be focused on implementation, NOT developing that same proof of concept to be less buggy. This game is not going to take your coin higher, it's going to slowly kill it.... As it has been doing for 4 weeks.

When was the last time your coin price increased....?

It was when you released the gambling center... Short term spike, but there's no traction in the games. No player appeal after first 10 minutes of playing, which is why after a short spike of excitement for new development, it slowly faded even lower than ever.

So far from ICO price of 300 Satoshi's to 20 satoshi's.... That's 93.4% decline in only 4 weeks.
We don't have very long before this falls to 0. It's time to take a different approach, the way you've been going is clearly NOT working right now.

We need announcements, planned or even hopeful partnerships announcements, game development competitions. If you don't get hype... and very soon... We won't have a coin at all.

I'm truly trying to help. And I know that I come off harsh at times, but this is very important because this is a real business... and your company lacks PR and Marketing skills that are VITAL to coins prices as they are "Speculative Pricing"

Please run this development competition... Advertise on your twitter and developer forums, get entries, announce progress, and get the community involved... If you do not... We will all lose Sad

Forgive me if I wrote in the wrong place!
Or my English.

I'm willing to help ... I know a game developer .. For android.
And I'll get in touch with him.
I would also like to help otherwise, whether it is sharing on Facebook forums, and other social networks.
Besides whatsapp groups here in Brazil.
The idea is very good.
The coin could be with the price there, and up. Why who does not like to win playing is not it ?!
I hope you can raise this good idea!
I had already disclosed the game to my friends, but I did not see any big changes in the coin.
But I still hope it grows.
Forgive me ... but I do not understand much of forums. And from where to post correctly.

PlayerCoin

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:34:38 PM

Regards

Hm, not sure how effective your measures are though. As I said, give yourself many lives, let the game run, get shares. Seems to work fine:

https://i.imgur.com/Hn7vLdi.png

https://i.imgur.com/mqN8VkY.png

So , NoxX are you sayng that you hack the game lives?

An use it to earn more placos than normal players?

We have a system to detect alteration of lives in the game , if you done so, the system fails.

So we are asking you, to explain how or what you use to do it to take new measures about it.

Thank you.

Regards.
NoxX

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:50:50 PM

Regards

So , NoxX are you sayng that you hack the game lives?

An use it to earn more placos than normal players?

We have a system to detect alteration of lives in the game , if you done so, the system fails.

So we are asking you, to explain how or what you use to do it to take new measures about it.

Thank you.

Regards.

I use a program to alter values in RAM to change the number of lives I have. Set the number of lives to 999 or whatever and let the game run in the background for an hour. After that it becomes very very slow, because of the memory leaks I mentioned earlier.

Then change the number of lives to 1, game over, get the code, get the shares. As I said, I will see tomorrow if I actually get PLACO, but it shows me xxx shares earned, and when I got to the redeem page and enter the code it also shows me xxx shares earned, so is seems to me I should get the PLACO...

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Pardon_the_fukk

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:31:42 AM
Last edit: October 15, 2017, 01:44:11 AM by Pardon_the_fukk

Hello there , the piramide was worked for log, but after we change the system anti piracy they goes on maintenance til new order.

We made 4 games, for you all for mining placos, if you dont like the games, dont play it.

Regards,

I was from begining with you. I played every game a lot, I let the wallet open and connected 24/7. I like the concept. But you seem to have no Idea what the fuck you are doing. My friends create better games (really) for android and PC in their freetime just for fun. You have no Idea how to run a business.

Maybe I will come back again, but it seems that when I see you next time Placo will be at 1sat.

But good luck boys
luckytimes

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:08:40 AM

I hope Placo does well. I invested into this coin early on and believe it has potential. I just got some more since the price is so low. I hope the developer continues to deliver and create new games. Smiley
TheMiningPool.mine

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:47:08 AM

Regards,

I was from begining with you. I played every game a lot, I let the wallet open and connected 24/7. I like the concept. But you seem to have no Idea what the fuck you are doing. My friends create better games (really) for android and PC in their freetime just for fun. You have no Idea how to run a business.

Maybe I will come back again, but it seems that when I see you next time Placo will be at 1sat.

But good luck boys

Multiple people, including myself have offered to help and instead they feel it necessary to get offended and snap back at investors who are giving them honest opinions of the game...

The ONLY reason we follow this thread is because we believe in this company... You need to start understanding that.

We are giving you MARKET feedback. This is what everyone else is saying behind your backs. We are trying to put it in front of you before there is no company to save. Your team just doesn't see it. No matter how many posts I've made, nice ones as well as direct rude messages.

You HAVE TO BUILD HYPE or your company dies before you get a chance to show everyone what you can do. We still believe in you. Just do the right thing damnit!

Use your community! We are the only ones that haven't abandoned ship. We are sinking with you. But it's time for change! We need to get back afloat.

PLEASE don't let the few investors you have left down. Changes need to be made. It's very clear. Please, do the right thing. This went from $125,000 market cap to $16,250 in 4 weeks... Maybe it's time to listen to us? It's not to late to save this idea.

So.... ideas?
I'm holding a lot of Placo too, and at this point I dont really know what DEV's can do to make Placo grows.
They did some games to mine placo, but hackers screwed them up, and it seems they are unstoppable.
They also listened to community and created some "casito" style games (slot, roulette) and they are working great, but that seems not to be enough.

What do you propose ?
I mean ... creating more "mining" games?? NO PLEASE!! people playing and hacking are the ones making price drops. More games or "good" games will just increase people mining to dump the coins.
At the actual price it is not profitable to "mine" i guess, but a lot of people seems to keep playing and earning coins everyday.

I think creating better games to allow people to mine and dump won't be the solution.

This coin must be at least 500 sats right now, but I'm sure some investors just dumped coins, I don't really think this is DEV's fault.
The had been working hard and making a lot of improvements, but NO ONE really bring any idea or any "good" game to make this grow. I think its community fault too. Just awaiting to price to get higher to sell fast is not enough to  make a coin success.

Anyway, I will hold my Placo.
We all know how crypto world works. Sometime you can get good porfit, sometimes you can loose a lot. When you (me and everyone) invest in crypto, you never know how it will be...

Also, I want to Thank the efforts that Placo team made to make this project succeed.
I think all they missed is the colaboration of a good game creation company to support the project... but that is not easy.

I just will let my coins stake and will come back here in a few months to see what happend Smiley
Maybe we will get a surprise by then!

Good luck everyone and thanks Team for trying!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: