Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:01:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AMAZING NEWS!!] [PLACO RELOADED!] READ NEW ANN AND NEW WEB!  (Read 64186 times)
dalat

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:52:54 AM

PoP redeem system is in "demo" mode. Gives ALWAYS 1 placo.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Juse14

Activity: 924
Merit: 355

Duelbits

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:57:58 AM

Anymore Node is active..

Sincerely hope that coin will be alive.
Interesting technology and good idea.
Dev, Continue working and everything will be ok!
how you know if the dev continue working? havent seen dev in this thread, slack chanell also no dev active.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
paulim78

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:34:24 AM

This coin died?
aalavandan

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:42:27 AM

Is it still available for Android based devices and games? When will iOS games ready for earning coins?
wyyklove

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:56:19 AM

I think it takes a very long time (several months to years) for the ICO project to be successful. It is a great desire to see profit in a short time. Now I know that the developer is on vacation for a while. I have been investing from the ICO beginning at CE.  Sad Sadly, It fell far below the initial price, but I still hold, have coins in my wallet. I think we should give developers enough time. I am waiting for the developer to come back and restart the project.
zhouyc

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:59:38 AM

PLAYERCOIN is a good game community, can make money while playing, it was really wonderful. Fans of the game should support the development of the project Kiss
Cloke89

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:51:53 AM

Agreed. I actually just bought more, in hopes of keeping it afloat and staking more. If there is a way I can support I'd love to help
stariodine

Activity: 50

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:44:54 AM

What is the current token valuation?
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1228

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:05:18 PM

Dev already out maybe out from project only take money from ico but no continue the project, well seem like this its very bad even news from yobit until now stil nothing, lucky already sell went reach 250-400 sat on nova goodluck to everyone

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:13:52 PM

PLAYERCOIN is a good game community, can make money while playing, it was really wonderful. Fans of the game should support the development of the project Kiss

Proof of play works (at least somewhat). The current marketcap of this coin is just 24k. I think it's worth much more than that. I'd be willing to put dev work into this project, I'm sure there are a couple more, too. Need to do more research on it first to see if I could even integrate my own simple game.
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:55:44 AM

With a little TLC I think this could be easily salvaged...don't give up. I still come home after work every day and play some silverstar and leave my wallet open...network weight is very low right now

uhhhhhh its low becuase they DEVS quit and took all their ICO money and dumped money with them. SCAM from the beginning. I posted many times about their BS and how they wouldnt honor simple things with their coins. Fucking scammers.

Yeah I felt so bad for not listening to you, now I still have a lot of playercoin just staking on my wallet. I should've sold it the minute you called them out for their actions. I honestly thought this project is going somewhere, I thought the devs are here for the long term. I should've trusted my guts, ever since the ico ended everything went bad, there were a lot of changes with the distribution then the problems with the hacking happened and then now the devs end up dumping all their coins and just ran away with the money. Anyway I can't go back to the past so I guess this will be a big lesson for me, next time I'll be more careful and smarter when dealing with projects like this.

The coin is in clear garbage hands.

I was there for the ICO drop... it was a quick buy and sell for me.  Maybe 5 minutes I held that night.  I should've held two or three hours and I could've made some good  money but I still snagged like 3% off the drop.

The team was there to rally up the crowd, or at least a couple of paid guys.  I had some bad notions (I misread the ANN) about the coin and they didn't bother to correct me.  I realized later I was pumping out bull, and I think it is dishonest to do that even when it is in your favor.

HOWEVER, this coin (that I don't own) has REAL potential IF a real dev comes in and makes it a part of their game.

There are 35 million of these coins... and look at some of the people on the top list.  I bet guy #7 (1,585,365 PLACO or almost $900 worth) isn't a dev.  This person might try a contest for a game.  Say, for 800,000 PLACO, maybe run up with other current holders (I might buy and pitch in.).  Best game that uses PLACO for in game purchases gets 800k PLACO as a reward, etc.

This coin got handled like dirt, but the tech exists and can be used properly if we can whip up some excitement.

Yeah that's a really great idea mate, that will really bring the hype back up again but the problem with this idea is, I think it will be hard to convince placo owners who's holding a million plus placo to donate a part of their placo to the community and it's quite hard to reach them as well, if only we have an idea of who these placo owners are then we can present this idea to them and maybe they'll be kind enough to contribute to this idea. If I have that much PLACO then I will really contribute in making your idea into a reality, cause I also do believe that right now what this project needs is more excitement and more noise so that it can be heard by the right devs who are capable to bring this project back up again. And maybe if we get lucky this project can be alive and be more successful then ever.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
CryptoGrinder

Activity: 207

DEEPONION - NO ICO

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:59:05 PM

With a little TLC I think this could be easily salvaged...don't give up. I still come home after work every day and play some silverstar and leave my wallet open...network weight is very low right now

uhhhhhh its low becuase they DEVS quit and took all their ICO money and dumped money with them. SCAM from the beginning. I posted many times about their BS and how they wouldnt honor simple things with their coins. Fucking scammers.

Yeah I felt so bad for not listening to you, now I still have a lot of playercoin just staking on my wallet. I should've sold it the minute you called them out for their actions. I honestly thought this project is going somewhere, I thought the devs are here for the long term. I should've trusted my guts, ever since the ico ended everything went bad, there were a lot of changes with the distribution then the problems with the hacking happened and then now the devs end up dumping all their coins and just ran away with the money. Anyway I can't go back to the past so I guess this will be a big lesson for me, next time I'll be more careful and smarter when dealing with projects like this.

I was there for the ICO drop... it was a quick buy and sell for me.  Maybe 5 minutes I held that night.  I should've held two or three hours and I could've made some good  money but I still snagged like 3% off the drop.

The team was there to rally up the crowd, or at least a couple of paid guys.  I had some bad notions (I misread the ANN) about the coin and they didn't bother to correct me.  I realized later I was pumping out bull, and I think it is dishonest to do that even when it is in your favor.

HOWEVER, this coin (that I don't own) has REAL potential IF a real dev comes in and makes it a part of their game.

There are 35 million of these coins... and look at some of the people on the top list.  I bet guy #7 (1,585,365 PLACO or almost $900 worth) isn't a dev.  This person might try a contest for a game.  Say, for 800,000 PLACO, maybe run up with other current holders (I might buy and pitch in.).  Best game that uses PLACO for in game purchases gets 800k PLACO as a reward, etc.

This coin got handled like dirt, but the tech exists and can be used properly if we can whip up some excitement.

Yeah that's a really great idea mate, that will really bring the hype back up again but the problem with this idea is, I think it will be hard to convince placo owners who's holding a million plus placo to donate a part of their placo to the community and it's quite hard to reach them as well, if only we have an idea of who these placo owners are then we can present this idea to them and maybe they'll be kind enough to contribute to this idea. If I have that much PLACO then I will really contribute in making your idea into a reality, cause I also do believe that right now what this project needs is more excitement and more noise so that it can be heard by the right devs who are capable to bring this project back up again. And maybe if we get lucky this project can be alive and be more successful then ever.

I'm not given a great amount of excess time right.  I'll set a date, December 15th.  If we can get some interest between now and December 15th, then I'll try to work on it some!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:02:17 PM

I'm not given a great amount of excess time right.  I'll set a date, December 15th.  If we can get some interest between now and December 15th, then I'll try to work on it some!

Okay man I'll try to get the word out, but I don't think we can get that much interest from the public this project's been quite dead for a few weeks now, no updates, nothing and not a lot of people knows about this project as well so I think before we can get the word out and get some hype back up again, we need to get in contact with the placo owners first, we need to get their assurance about helping this project and donating some of their placo for this project's future. I think if we'll manage to do that then we can proceed to the next step which is getting the public's interest back up again.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
CryptoGrinder

Activity: 207

DEEPONION - NO ICO

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:43:10 AM

I'm going to be trying to pick some up at around 6 sat or less whenever I see it on the book between now and then... maybe I won't get enough for it to be worth it!  Cheesy

Okay man I'll try to get the word out, but I don't think we can get that much interest from the public this project's been quite dead for a few weeks now, no updates, nothing and not a lot of people knows about this project as well so I think before we can get the word out and get some hype back up again, we need to get in contact with the placo owners first, we need to get their assurance about helping this project and donating some of their placo for this project's future. I think if we'll manage to do that then we can proceed to the next step which is getting the public's interest back up again.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ryzaadit
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:45:37 PM

So now this project already 100% died and dev well maybe just ruin a ico and lauch a coin then no development feature again or stil hope about this coin well for the mining its good but i think if the project stop here very sad :/

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
Victorreach

Activity: 377

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:22:34 PM

Hello! I need more information about the coin: Algo, reward for the block?
Mosasaur

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:13:02 PM

Algo is pretty stupid - you play games at your smartphone and recieve coins. I have played about 15 minutes and recieved 25 PLACO. After that I bought 3000 coins with good thoughts about its perspectives..
And now.. Now i'm HODLer of PLACOs forever  Cry
ryzaadit
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:56:24 AM

i dont know about the algo but you can got some reward by playing for game its Proof Of Play, i think dont waste your time to mining this coin dev already not online just make ico and run out money ICO thats it

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
dnptc

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:30:30 AM

waiting for someone pumping this coin...
ryzaadit
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:25:18 AM

No pumping anymore mate, dev already dead and maybe leave the project i think cause no more update from dev right now :/ i dont know why dev right now already no update until now well i think this coin will be good cause mining very unique but no more update make this coin will be die i think

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: