Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:32:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN][ICO][BOUNTY] Cryptonex (CNX) – Global Blockchain Acquiring!  (Read 102964 times)
troneejack

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:53:32 PM

To give real service, you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shawn2025

Activity: 47
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:36:14 PM

From the front page...
"Payments are handled manually. Transfer the amount of 1 BTC or 14 Ether to your wallet. Send your notification via the feedback form. It is necessary to specify the wallet from which the transfer is done, the amount of the transfer and Cryptonex wallet."

This all makes sense to me except the bit a bout the Feedback Form?  Where is this? 

Thanks in advance. 

/s/

The information was updated after the launch of the backoffice.

You should reload the page in your browser.

Now, in order to participate in ICO, you need to create an account.

1. Follow this link https://wallet.cryptonex.org/users/registration

2. Type your e-mail address and password.

3. You will get a message with the link to your e-mail. Follow the link from the message to activate your account.

4. Sign in to your account https://wallet.cryptonex.org

5. Transfer BTC or ETH to the wallet in your backoffice.

6. Received funds will be automatically converted into CNX and deposited to your balance.

Got that far, but I purchased my first BTC on the backoffice sent from my personal wallet and got CNX in a staking wallet already.  I am
considering buying more from backoffice (ETH).  Am I eligible for the 20% bonus when I am finished purchasing directly from backoffice?   

Thanks for your time! 
Obi2024

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 11:04:28 PM

I still have a question to ask, how can the 1000 CNX be transfered from my ETH wallet to Cryptonex wallet

CryptoIsKey

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:43:41 AM

I was wondering what these tokens were that mysteriously turned up in my wallet when I looked at ethplorer.....This honestly feels like the new way to mass send emails for advertising on the blockchain. I hope this doesn't become the new norm I don't want my eth address filled with spam blockchain tokens/emails. I appreciate the tokens but I haven't even heard of this project until now and have had no time to research, so won't be contributing for now.
grinmoure

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:03:12 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2017, 05:16:23 AM by grinmoure

3212 people took part in ICO and invested $8 672 535,06!

The participants of our ICO can get a P-o-S mining reward. For this it is necessary to transfer CNX from Cryptonex web wallet to the wallet for Windows/Linux.

The wallet for macOS is under testing and will be available in the nearest time.

great!  I loaded my token in MEW.  I put my Cryptonex windows wallet address in MEW to send to and MEW says "Please enter a valid address".  What am I doing wrong?
802529er

Activity: 140

Ethereum All The Way Baby

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:27:43 AM

So can the dev explain what the value of the CNX ERC20 tokens is? As on the website you can deposit CNX tokens which add a bonus to your BTC/ETH deposit, meaning the tokens without payment are useless correct?

cryptonex (OP)

Activity: 631

Global blockchain acquiring

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 06:13:57 AM

To give real service, you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity.

Thanks for the advice.
Cryptonex team is committed to maximal transparency, openness and honesty.

Cryptonex (CNX): Global blockchain acquiring
cryptonex (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 07:15:18 AM

I still have a question to ask, how can the 1000 CNX be transfered from my ETH wallet to Cryptonex wallet

You should register personal account https://wallet.cryptonex.org/users/registration. In the Deposit tab, at the bottom of the page there is the Ethereum address for Bounty program. Transfer tokens from your Ethereum wallet to the address specified in Cryptonex wallet to get the bonus.

bravetheheat

Activity: 457
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:28:31 AM

It seems a good project, you can exchange your money based on blockchain technique...

In some country, it's not easy to exchange money since some kind of money generally is not in stock.

So, the main problem I think is the price change dramatically in bitcoin or other coin, if you want to exchange money, you really don't want it to be too instable. So, that's the main concern for this coin. If price up and down quickly, that's a problem.
cryptonex (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 07:57:26 AM

From the front page...
"Payments are handled manually. Transfer the amount of 1 BTC or 14 Ether to your wallet. Send your notification via the feedback form. It is necessary to specify the wallet from which the transfer is done, the amount of the transfer and Cryptonex wallet."

This all makes sense to me except the bit a bout the Feedback Form?  Where is this? 

Thanks in advance. 

/s/

3. You will get a message with the link to your e-mail. Follow the link from the message to activate your account.

6. Received funds will be automatically converted into CNX and deposited to your balance.

Got that far, but I purchased my first BTC on the backoffice sent from my personal wallet and got CNX in a staking wallet already.  I am
considering buying more from backoffice (ETH).  Am I eligible for the 20% bonus when I am finished purchasing directly from backoffice?   

Thanks for your time! 

Cryptonex Team has presented you with 1000 bonus tokens; you can use the bonus of 20% only when you purchase CNX coins in your Cryptonex personal account.

cryptonex (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 08:30:34 AM

I was wondering what these tokens were that mysteriously turned up in my wallet when I looked at ethplorer.....This honestly feels like the new way to mass send emails for advertising on the blockchain. I hope this doesn't become the new norm I don't want my eth address filled with spam blockchain tokens/emails. I appreciate the tokens but I haven't even heard of this project until now and have had no time to research, so won't be contributing for now.

Thanks for your interest in the project. In our opinion, airdroping will not become a mass phenomenon, as it is a complicated technical procedure, requiring highly skilled programmers.

While most of the ICO projects are sending the purchased tokens by themselves, we want to show that we know how to analyze the blockchain and automate the its using processes.

cryptonex (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 09:17:01 AM

CNX can now be transferred in the Cryptonex web wallet.
You can transfer CNX from your wallet for macOS/Windows/Linux or from other sources.

At the moment we have started the development of cryptocurrency exchange functions within the Cryptonex web wallet.

cryptonex (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 01:10:58 PM

3212 people took part in ICO and invested $8 672 535,06!

The participants of our ICO can get a P-o-S mining reward. For this it is necessary to transfer CNX from Cryptonex web wallet to the wallet for Windows/Linux.

The wallet for macOS is under testing and will be available in the nearest time.

great!  I loaded my token in MEW.  I put my Cryptonex windows wallet address in MEW to send to and MEW says "Please enter a valid address".  What am I doing wrong?

You shouldn’t insert the address from your Windows wallet. You need to use the web wallet.

In order to participate in ICO, you need to create an account. Just follow these instructions:
5. To receive the bonus, transfer the bonus tokens to the Cryptonex wallet from your Ethereum wallet.
6. Transfer BTC or ETH to the wallet in your backoffice.
7. Received funds will be automatically converted into CNX and deposited to your balance.

Eildosa

Activity: 572
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:26:20 PM

When does CNX becomes available in a market? (bittrex, etc)

meccaflare0

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Do the thing and you'll have the power.

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:29:44 PM

It hit yobit.net
yobit.net

People calling this a scam are dumb. Their are much more obvious scams out there. This project is giving coins away as a way of fairly distributing a token. A fair launch is a foundation to longevity in crypto.
Don't feed the trolls they will call bitcoin a scam just to short it.
cryptonex (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 03:45:21 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2017, 03:56:47 PM by cryptonex

Cryptonex will be listed on the exchanges in October, 1.
After ICO.

cryptonex (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 04:23:28 PM

It hit yobit.net
yobit.net

People calling this a scam are dumb. Their are much more obvious scams out there. This project is giving coins away as a way of fairly distributing a token. A fair launch is a foundation to longevity in crypto.

Thanks for your post.

We do not recommend to carry out operations on Yobit before ICO completion. We did not plan listing before October, 1.

sonulrk

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:36:12 PM

It hit yobit.net
yobit.net

Thanks for your post.

We do not recommend to carry out operations on Yobit before ICO completion. We did not plan listing before October, 1.
This should not be in any exchange before completion of ICO. Now tell me who will buy 1 CNX at 0.0005 BTC if it is available at 20-40% below that price at Yobit. What I can't understand is if you did not approve the operations at yobit then how come it is listed? Who got listed CNX there?
shawn2025

Activity: 47
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:58:32 PM

From the front page...

Thanks in advance. 

/s/

Thanks for your time! 

Cryptonex Team has presented you with 1000 bonus tokens; you can use the bonus of 20% only when you purchase CNX coins in your Cryptonex personal account.

I have an account, I purchased BTC for CNX via backoffice and I do not see any tokens or extra CNX in my online wallet.  I have not been presented with anything to date that I know of, other that what I have purchased.  I'm confused.  1000 bonus tokens where? 

/s/   
cryptonex (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 06:40:23 AM

Thanks for your post.

This should not be in any exchange before completion of ICO. Now tell me who will buy 1 CNX at 0.0005 BTC if it is available at 20-40% below that price at Yobit. What I can't understand is if you did not approve the operations at yobit then how come it is listed? Who got listed CNX there?

Cryptonex has a referral program with the 20% bonus.
After the ICO, the price in the backoffice will change in accordance with the exchanges quotations + 20%.
It is made in order to eliminate arbitrage trading.
Along with the quotations growth the price in the account will also be increasing, but it will always be higher by 20%.
We applied for Yobit and expected that Cryptonex listing would happen on the 1st of October, not earlier.
We have not announced listing on the official resources and do not recommend making transactions until the ICO completion.
At the moment, CNX quotation on Yobit is 20% below due to arbitrage trading. It is fine.

We can allocate up to 5% of the collected funds to the redemption.

Taking into consideration the small volumes, one shouldn’t pay attention to it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: