Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:48:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Change - The First Decentralysed Crypto Bank [ICO September 16th]  (Read 71129 times)
PuraPuraBego

Activity: 928
Merit: 531

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:28:06 AM

Hello, I can translate you people to Latin or French so it will no be in English
Why would you translate in Latin? You think the pope might be interested in Change tokens?
Let me know if he does. He can have mine at 150$ a piece  Grin
I thought she/he just wanna trying to switch of thread or any by tools / google translate. I can see for those post, not yet any post by local sections.
If she/he able to trasnlate, bounty program was over, if him wanna to make an offer, you can contact support / team. But im not sure for that.
tribanogrami

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:50:19 PM

These guys are a totally different kettle of fish in comparison to Centra - although, Centra was very convincing it has to be said.

I PM'd the team a few days ago on Twitter about providing monthly updates...and look what happened, they are all over it!! Great job team Change!

Check out the March update here:

https://medium.com/changefinance/change-monthly-recap-march-ca912bd7f288

about CENTRA project also wrote developers and investors and administration. that they have nothing in common with anyone. that they're personal. but they didn't want to close. close them. they're not crooks.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
c-migs

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:37:36 AM

I flicked the team a PM on Twitter this week about Centra and as usual they got back to me straight away with the following:

Centra and Change are in totally different jurisdictions. Also, they could not prove the things they claim. I can tell you that the team are working on a real product and we have foreseen and plan to make sure that we are completely in the bound of the law. Smiley

Hope this helps, let us know if you have any other questions.

Have a lovely day ahead!

IMO the Change team know what they are doing, and are making extra sure that when the product is delivered, it's delivered properly and within the law.
Awallon

Activity: 518
Merit: 299

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:38:48 AM

This is one of the first projects that I met on this forum and I have nice memories connected with it Smiley I really believe in the team and I'm waiting for the working product to be launched

Free Card Order is opened. Trading volume is really low. Change is listed on good exchange. Hope hype will up after product launch.
RonMank

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:54:44 AM

This project focuses on the decentralized encryption of banks, providing a full range of financial services based on encrypted currencies, and I think it can stand out from existing products! I will continue to pay attention
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:24:07 AM

I will say regardless of the project for the moment to expect any of these is able to provide cards with support for cryptocurrencies isn't possible. There is double pressure on US based project first SEC is taking them hardly and second cards providers have cut off any kind of support. They are caught between two rocks this seems to me whether they accept or not publicly.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
aleksus

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:45:36 PM

This is one of the first projects that I met on this forum and I have nice memories connected with it Smiley I really believe in the team and I'm waiting for the working product to be launched

Free Card Order is opened. Trading volume is really low. Change is listed on good exchange. Hope hype will up after product launch.

I personally already tired of waiting for delivery of anything by Change team. Wallet was an empty web application, but even it's not available anymore. I'm happy i didn't deposited anything into it as it's disabled.
olegalas

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Revolutionising KYC Services

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:41:07 PM

I personally already tired of waiting for delivery of anything by Change team. Wallet was an empty web application, but even it's not available anymore. I'm happy i didn't deposited anything into it as it's disabled.
Yes, the news is not very pleasant from the team, or rather their absence. Although the product looks very useful for many users of crypto currency, and many are waiting for its release

reffi

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:02:23 PM

Change is in a really difficult sector of crypto field, making business with banks is extremely difficult... Banks are very stubborn to change, I hope Change can focus on very small start-up online or local banks that try to gain new customers first.  I think this project is good but maybe its too early, could be long term invest, like 2-3 years from now to see some real profits.
Japinat

Activity: 3010
Merit: 683

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:34:32 AM

Change is in a really difficult sector of crypto field, making business with banks is extremely difficult... Banks are very stubborn to change, I hope Change can focus on very small start-up online or local banks that try to gain new customers first.  I think this project is good but maybe its too early, could be long term invest, like 2-3 years from now to see some real profits.
It's a start up project and they see the potential in the future that is why change was created.
It will continue to achieve its goal no matter how long it will take, of course we need time but a simple progress would already mean a lot to us.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
c-migs

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:15:39 PM

As mentioned in their white paper, 2020 they are hoping to apply for banking license. So yes, to those wanting to make a quick buck...this isn't for you. This is a long term hold, 3-5 years.

Once crypto is widely adopted, that's when projects such as this will take off. I invested because I want Change to be my personal bank of the future and somewhere I can trust to bank with.

Have faith, have patience.
quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:44:46 PM

As mentioned in their white paper, 2020 they are hoping to apply for banking license. So yes, to those wanting to make a quick buck...this isn't for you. This is a long term hold, 3-5 years.

Once crypto is widely adopted, that's when projects such as this will take off. I invested because I want Change to be my personal bank of the future and somewhere I can trust to bank with.

Faith comes from only when team is very active and giving updates about their progress and developments. Already there are many rumors crypto are widely adopted by the people but don't know how far can change company will reach their goals.
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:57:48 PM

Faith comes from only when team is very active and giving updates about their progress and developments. Already there are many rumors crypto are widely adopted by the people but don't know how far can change company will reach their goals.

https://twitter.com/changefinance

They are active on social media account updates are coming frequently I hope very soon they will achieve their milestone and soon it will be on the track. I think in long term this will be nice project and people can invest in it if they can hold.
Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:18:23 PM

I remember this golden days when price reached its high time but suddenly all fell under huge pressure and this is big reason why this is at very low level. They are hiring new people so that I have hope for this project it will find the way to keep growing.
aleksus

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:59:51 AM

I hope the team keeps silence for a reason and they come up very soon with a good news.
c-migs

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:21:56 PM

Great news! Change is asking potential card holders about the design...which do you like the most?

https://getchange.typeform.com/to/R0jdyN
tribanogrami

Activity: 490

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:37:49 AM

Great news! Change is asking potential card holders about the design...which do you like the most?

While that is not news but simply a survey. I really hope the good news will come soon.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
denam

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:03:11 AM

Though now at this stage risk is more higher but still ready to increase my stake in this project. It is helping to reduce overall cost per token. Change team is around that encourage to keep on waiting for better future. I hope Change will be the project to solve the card issue and will lead other projects in this field.
aleksus

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:33:08 AM

While that is not news but simply a survey. I really hope the good news will come soon.

It's should come eventually, I see all the similar projects are doing annoucements about new cards, Change has a very attractive deal offering cards for free so let's see what comes next.
AlloM

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:47:11 AM

It's should come eventually, I see all the similar projects are doing annoucements about new cards, Change has a very attractive deal offering cards for free so let's see what comes next.

In current situation first mover will take advantage and this ecosystem will be dominated by them. Change has very good approach even there is delay but I hope they will do something nice to bring more attnetion towards this.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: