Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:25:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN)❤️️ Hearthy,Universal Digital Healthcare. Hearthy ICO indefinitely delayed  (Read 23528 times)
bigdude

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:36:04 AM

I have big interesting with all project that make people become better.
With Blockchain support there'll borderless for all people chance to get better support and access to better treatment.
Wait for your official launch of your ecosystem Hearthy

achikomimi

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:41:48 AM

Hello guys I already read a lot about Hearthy. Despite of its great and helpful features, I'm wondering what are the things that can be a threat to the success of Hearthy. I mean, is there anything that can be hinder to the growth of Hearthy? Your opinion guys?
I think one of their threat is unable to innovate or improve their product. Of course, users always want something new. I mean, they want to see another features of this product that is why if the Hearthy don't make some innovation, maybe some of their customers will not be satisfied anymore. But I am sure that Hearthy have a plan about it.

It is very important to continue improving your product to deliver a great satisfaction to its users. Do not worry about threats because it is beneficial for Hearthy to have competitors on its journey, so that they are forced to do better and improves everyday in order to deliver quality products and services.
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:54:15 AM

Hearthy's co founder Dr. Shafi Ahmed will be on Giant Health Event 2017 in London. Here is the link for some health awareness :

https://www.gianthealthevent.com/
gayletot

Activity: 323
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:26:55 AM

Nice title of the project and its very interesting.
Kinda unique project.
Hope it goes well guys.

More power for the dev team. God bless!  Wink

If you are an investors or if you know some investor try to tell them about the unique services that Hearthy can offer to their customer. I can guarantee to you that this is a worthy project to invest .
Right, try to be part of this project. It is fun and great when you know you are part of something that is worth to support. Read first their whitepaper for you to understand how this project will work.
yes! your money will be not in vain for this kind of project.
No one knows in the next few years Hearthy will become very popular in the health industry. It is very overwhelming if you know to yourself that you became a part of its success.

you will never regret if you decide to enter and invest in hearthy. This is a very good project that you will not find it difficult to go to the hospital just to return your medical records to the hospital if you can.

gayletot

Activity: 323

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:31:35 AM

how about ico of hearthy? Are not all the things that happen? I just ask because I've seen new updates.

xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 11:37:03 AM

Hearthy's co founder Dr. Shafi Ahmed will be on Giant Health Event 2017 in London. Here is the link for some health awareness :

https://www.gianthealthevent.com/

its great to see that they're taking part of some big health events, keep it up Hearthy!

bryle10

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:39:36 AM

Is there any ideas or clue what happening now in the ICO of Hearthy ?
Is there any new publication about they plan or improvement they do to their application ?
The update will be on thursday, yesterday was the last day of 50% bonus. check on their telegram they are much more updated there since most of the time the devs are active in telegram.
try check also their website, they are active on updating about what happening on their project. maybe you can get some info .
Thanks sir i would try to check their website to be updated to the ico of hearthy.
HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:12:23 PM

Is there any new publication about they plan or improvement they do to their application ?
The update will be on thursday, yesterday was the last day of 50% bonus. check on their telegram they are much more updated there since most of the time the devs are active in telegram.
try to visit to the telegram to know the upcoming update of hearthy. Right the devs are very active to the telegram.
Can you give me the link of their telegram? for me to be able to join their group there. Thank you in advance

https://t.me/HearthyCo

Thanks for this , I created my own telegram now so I can be updated in what the progress of Hearthy .

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Papapat22

Activity: 267

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:52:46 PM

try check also their website, they are active on updating about what happening on their project. maybe you can get some info .
Thanks sir i would try to check their website to be updated to the ico of hearthy.
always look the website of hearthy to know the update and the information of hearthy.

mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:13:30 PM

how will heathy gain profit if the personal health records are free to download?

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Leetukyang

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:37:48 PM

how will heathy gain profit if the personal health records are free to download?

I guess they will gain profit by advertising . If the application become popular because of the quality of service and if the consumer know that application is free to download then many customer will surely avail it . Thats how advertising goes.
Its just my opinion it will be good if the devs and teams will answer it directly .

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 04:21:24 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2017, 11:24:02 AM by xanxus.kun

its completely free and they offer no licenses to purchase, its what they've said in their website though feel free to verify it, you can see the link at the very first page of this thread.

jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:15:17 PM

how about ico of hearthy? Are not all the things that happen? I just ask because I've seen new updates.
The management of Hearthy decided that the status or result of ico is still not be available in public because they need to talk to their investors first for some clarifications. Also they said that they are on talk on what exchange their token will be available. They do not said what exchange they are talking.
Rajatruck

Activity: 109

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:54:51 PM

Your project is really amazing Smiley
I am neither a beginner nor an expert in the world of ICO but you are one of the only projects until now that pushed me to invest, with the ICO of Meetip.
I hope my investments will be rewarded, in any case if you are looking for legitimate projects you do not have to look far.
RareFortune

Activity: 602
Merit: 146

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:12:35 PM

I have big interesting with all project that make people become better.
With Blockchain support there'll borderless for all people chance to get better support and access to better treatment.
Wait for your official launch of your ecosystem Hearthy

Totally agreed Wink Blockchain is the future technology and with Hearthy ecosystem they can make the world much better in terms of accessing healthcare system.
RareFortune

Activity: 602
Merit: 146

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:26:21 PM

Your project is really amazing Smiley
I am neither a beginner nor an expert in the world of ICO but you are one of the only projects until now that pushed me to invest, with the ICO of Meetip.
I hope my investments will be rewarded, in any case if you are looking for legitimate projects you do not have to look far.

Welcome aboard to the universal digital healthcare ecosystem, Hearthy's team will do their best to develop this platform and spread it around the world just to make sure that your investment will be worth it Smiley feel free to visit the Hearthy website and read more about this amazing platform in the whitepaper.
midaslordes

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:17:23 AM

Nice title of the project and its very interesting.
Kinda unique project.
Hope it goes well guys.

More power for the dev team. God bless!  Wink

Yes your right not only the title of the project is nice also the platform and their service just continue support for hearthy

midaslordes

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:39:56 AM

I wonder what others think of the people whose trying to ruin or break our trust to this project? They say it is scam but they dont have any evidence to prove what they say to Hearthy . Maybe they are just hired man .
They keep ruining the hearthy because there's a lot of supporters. Keeping destroying the project without evidence is nonsense. Go hearthy.
Of course, they have a lot of negative comments on this project because of competition and envy. They will keep on throwing negative words just to make this project failed. Competition in the market is very high.
Negative comments in this project are very common that's the strategy of other company to destroy the project. ignore the word scam trust hearty and support we will see the outcome after ico

Papapat22

Activity: 267

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:54:58 AM

I wonder what others think of the people whose trying to ruin or break our trust to this project? They say it is scam but they dont have any evidence to prove what they say to Hearthy . Maybe they are just hired man .
They keep ruining the hearthy because there's a lot of supporters. Keeping destroying the project without evidence is nonsense. Go hearthy.
Of course, they have a lot of negative comments on this project because of competition and envy. They will keep on throwing negative words just to make this project failed. Competition in the market is very high.
Negative comments in this project are very common that's the strategy of other company to destroy the project. ignore the word scam trust hearty and support we will see the outcome after ico
a lot of people here know the potential of hearthy so ignored the that people behind of negative comments, that is the strategy just to destroy the hearthy, keep support to hearthy and trust more from the developer.

Unplugged

Activity: 352

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:02:14 AM

The personal records will not be open for download since it will breach Physician–patient privilege. The app will be free and the premium services will be accessed with the use of HER token.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: