Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:27:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN)❤️️ Hearthy,Universal Digital Healthcare. Hearthy ICO indefinitely delayed  (Read 23528 times)
pablopsantos

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:33:30 AM

As a health professional in Brazil, I can say that technology is used very early in the public health system in relation to other countries, not only in the world, but also in relation to South America itself. all is that quite simple changes could generate enormous benefits if there were no gigantic state bureaucracy hindering everything. I really hope that projects like this can make the application of technology in the health field something more decentralized and accessible.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:13:21 AM

As a health professional in Brazil, I can say that technology is used very early in the public health system in relation to other countries, not only in the world, but also in relation to South America itself. all is that quite simple changes could generate enormous benefits if there were no gigantic state bureaucracy hindering everything. I really hope that projects like this can make the application of technology in the health field something more decentralized and accessible.

Oh its a good point and we appreciate it so much Sir, but it will not gonna be easy specially on those country that can't provide a good internet connection. Just like here in Philippines, the issue are those in rural area. But still we continue to support this project because we need it so much. For being a part of our country, I need to act and choose a project that surely give a big benefits to my fellow country men. Hoping that Hearthy will be a successful. 
onediamond

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:26:48 AM

Oh its a good point and we appreciate it so much Sir, but it will not gonna be easy specially on those country that can't provide a good internet connection. Just like here in Philippines, the issue are those in rural area. But still we continue to support this project because we need it so much. For being a part of our country, I need to act and choose a project that surely give a big benefits to my fellow country men. Hoping that Hearthy will be a successful. 
I agree with you but these no need high speed internet you can use the app by using data,this app provide only the status and update the PHR to save time and those patient are unable to go hospital to knowing his/her condition.

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
Pitchipuff

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:31:29 AM

we hope anyone can provide to support the project mostly needed in the public health system because like philippines those are sick even the bill in the hospital they cannt paid,hope this project can having a free trial to take a chance to everyone to use it.
xandola

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:14:02 AM

[NEW] Blog Post on Medium

It's demo time

Please, check it out : https://medium.com/@hearthy/its-demo-time-c96bd66b5798

Screenshots : https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/640/1*MaAyrKiAMWDlh52ylIs44g.png
I like the design, but I would like to be brighter and cleaner than the colors on the layout.
waiting for android release!
lexkiee28

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:30:26 AM

With this kind of project, I don't think anyone or any government won't support this. Many patients will benefit and it is convenient to everyone if they will use this.
I think. Maybe government on the philippines will support hearthy if it has already such a good impact on the market and on customers. I know hearthy will unleash its potential and the benefit will be on the people who would use this. Who am i to disagree? Kuddos to the devs of hearthy.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Papapat22

Activity: 267

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:58:53 AM

I agree with you sir. Maybe if Hearthy will launch here in the Philippines, internet connection will fix first so that many users can access the application easily.

chillcott

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:20:30 PM

With this kind of project, I don't think anyone or any government won't support this. Many patients will benefit and it is convenient to everyone if they will use this.
yes youre right. it will be a lot of help fixing the system specially here in PH. the healtcare system here is very poor, so i think hearthy will not having any problem against the government of the PH because the government wants to fix the healthcare system too.

fcklife

Activity: 284

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:25:19 PM

Im very excited for the launching of hearthy in the market hopefully this hearthy have good effect here in the philippines so that can easily know the record of the patient using this apps called hearthy

Im also from the Philippines , me too Im very excited in the launching of hearthy . Im excited to know what will happen to the medical industry of the Philippines when they avail and use such a a good product like Hearthy. I know this ICO will help bigtime the Pilipino citizen when it comes to keeping  medical records.

if this hearthy launch here in the philippines many people have own medical record using the applications of hearthy and some of this will know how to use this apps using phone, and i think this is one of the solution we gave hearthy

Yes thats the main reason why hearthy have the application, to check there record, home or in public so you use it hassel Free, and to save your time to other things.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
chillcott

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:27:54 PM

Hello guys, I have tried the Hearthy application. There are two types of it, patient/client-side and physician side.

The first two apps are a chatbot to create medical appointments, and the doctor-patient communication app to let patients chat with a healthcare provider.

Here are the options that I saw on the app:

1. Consultation - when I clicked that, I can see if there's an underway consultation and closed consultation(probably those done)

2. History - I see my personal details and other medical histories. Results and problems, Vaccines, Allergies, and etc.

3. Current Balance - Probably here goes the amount(of HER, correct me if I'm wrong) you have inside the app and payments history.

4. Treatments - Ongoing or programmed medicine schedules.

5. Configuration - Edit info and probably will have app preference soon.

6. New Consultation - the doctor-patient communication app to let patient chat with a healthcare provider.

I find it hassle-free for the users who can't go to their doctor due to some reasons or who want an immediate attention to their query about their health. I sense that there will be a lot of improvements coming on as it is just the demo app I tried today.

Edit:

In addition, here's the link to the demo app: https://client.demo.hearthy.co
So nicely. Based on your statement it is very understandable and user-friendly. It seems to be that the app is very detail oriented. All the features needed by the users are already there. I can't wait to use it sooner or later.

as i see hearthy provides the secure apps system so you and your physician can exchange relevant information at your convenience thanks support hearthy..
good to know that someone already tried and tested the hearty application.. now we can prove to our selves to others that hearty can really help us. thanks hearty

There's already a client demo? I'll try it for a bit then be back with my feedback as well. As read through your post all I can is positive comment which is nice.
I just want to ask when they will launched this apps?
if im not mistaken they planning to launch the app after the main ICO ends. correct me if im wrong devs.

memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:06:08 PM

For those who are asking about the Hearthy security protocols. I have found a good read on their Medium.

Some key points –

They will store the data under these following regulations:
- Double Authentication
- Logs of Access for reading/editing data
- Encryption with public and private keys (as Hearthy is blockchain-based supported)
- Revocable access rights and patient consent for every step of the way (I remember I posted about this on the previous pages)

Blockchain will ensure the security by managing the access, logs for traceability and sooner the biometric information of the user.

Read more about it in this link: https://medium.com/@hearthy/titre-6944e36d145e

Nice publication you have there creepyjas, i think this will be helpful for many since most of the people are being confused on what hearty is offering. Good thing for the devs and the team coz they have such contents like this.
Good to know. I hope everyone of us already read this statement, for us to eliminate the confusions about Hearthy. Credits for the devs and creator for their patience to keep updating their sites and blogs. Also credits to the one who always read and share their opinions/statements about Hearthy.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bryle10

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:01:04 PM

It's demo time

Screenshots :

the app seems to look very user friendly good job!
if you are only in health record keeping why does the app for patients have treatment button?
Hello, thats a good question, we need to create more services on top of the EHR to gain traction, other companies, and even Google had tried to create a EHR as services without gaining traction, cause patients needs services beyond keeping their health data, thats why we are creating an app with more services

So Google made one but to no avail? I haven't heard any EHR project made by Google but learning from their mistakes makes your endeavor incline to success. I do hope the app would be free from bugs and crashes by the time it will be launched.
We will try our best Smiley, but you know, bugs on mobile are like stars on the sky, limitless

I really like the app interface it looks really good and user-friendly, one question though, will this be available in all smartphone platforms?

I'm quite sure it will be available for android and ios users i just don't know if this will be available in other platforms like blackberry, windows, bada etc. better to ask the devs to be sure.

i hope it will be available on other platforms so that other users as well can install the app and avail such medical services from the hearty co.
I hope so too that this app will available for everyone many people will benefit to this app to know their own health although they are at home.
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:15:00 PM

how people will afford or use the system?? do they just download it from the internet or do they need to buy a membership to successfully use the app?? i wonder how much the cost of getting the membership... thanks... more power hearty..
i guess you can easily download it, but you need to pay for the apps if you want to use it. if im not mistaken hearthy said that they will be using the cellphone credit in exchange to HER token since our country which is the philippines is not fully aware about the blockchain and cryptocurrencies.
I guess so. They will make it easily available to the people in order for them to attract more customers and they can achieve it by making it available to internet, maybe it is more convenient if it is available also in Play Store and App Store.
1DC

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:35:38 PM

Hearthy received a good review from FOXICO with a 7/10 rating, good job for the team and great news for everyone supporting this project.

Here is the link: https://foxico.io/project/hearthy

It's good to know it has a decent rating but I'm sure the ratings will go up as soon as the app releases and the community improves.
Great news my friend. It looks like that the introduction of Hearthy is very successful. A lot of future customer and investors and reviewing this project meaning they are interested to idea of Hearthy. Because of that, we need to keep supporting it.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:26:29 PM

I agree with you sir. Maybe if Hearthy will launch here in the Philippines, internet connection will fix first so that many users can access the application easily.
What I mean is, when it comes on video consultation about conversation with the doctor. It is annoying having a lag video when consulting to the doctor because of a low quality of internet connection. 
HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:56:05 PM

I think some of the private hospital here have this medical record unlike to the public hospital had manual. If hearthy release in the market some of the people will give medical records using apps not only the private hospital and also the public had beneficiaries.

This is one of the purpose and advantage if we use Hearthy , We can hold and have a "digital record" to our own medical files and data. I guess some of hospital if they can see and know the purpose of this application it will suggest it to their patient since having a record digitally is convenient for both doctors and patient.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Faiyz

Dijual

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:08:49 AM

this will be a great help to people..now they can track the record of their own without going to hospital to check it... they can also get the result of medical check up on their phone... this is one of a kind innovations... this is really great.. tha ks hearty...
Hearthy do things make it simple as possible, They think carefully about how the hospital process will be easier thank you to the developers i hope this ICO will be success soon.
thats is one of the offer of hearthy, they make it easy and simple as we can, so if this hearthy release i think some of the people give they own medical records using application.
that's one of the main goal of hearthy to make things simple as possible, the example of it is to easy show the medical records to the hospital.
yes it's true since their target market are poor people as well, looking at the unofficial version of the app it looks simple and easy to understand by most average people.

how hearthy plan to introduce the apps in every filipino? im hoping that they have such wonderful plan to introduce this great apps.

Im sure they have a plan that helps the filipino to know more the importance of hearthy and why hearthy will helps the medical industry of Philippines and Mexico. I know it will have a big impact to the filipino people. Im so excited .
zhaichi11

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:16:54 AM

I think. Maybe government on the philippines will support hearthy if it has already such a good impact on the market and on customers. I know hearthy will unleash its potential and the benefit will be on the people who would use this. Who am i to disagree? Kuddos to the devs of hearthy.

Im sure our government in the Philippines will no doubt support Hearthy . I dont think there is a bad intention in having a Hearthy to the Filipino people. Infact it will be very useful for all of us here including patient, doctors, nurse or even the hospital will benefit . It will less hassle for us if we have the Hearthy apps who can hold our medical records.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
Leetukyang

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:21:55 AM

It's demo time

Screenshots :

Good Day sir , I  just happen to go and check your new publication , and I see your Screenshots , Im wondering what is the purpose of the treatments in your application ? Im really sure it has good purpose but Me and maybe some of the member of this forum want to hear from you the real purpose and what can that "treatments" can do or will do the the patient ?
Treatments : Ongoing or programmed medicine schedules. That's the part of the app where We can see what doctor's response to our minor medical conditions for drugs and first aid We need to make for our family or for our love one. TREATMENT, They have created a simple mobile application for telemedicine consultations. Hearthy Co purpose is not to solve all the medical conditions but to try to handle some clinical situations that don’t necessarily need the physical contact in order to achieve a successful clinical outcome. It means App will tell us what We need to do and what are medication We need. I hope it help's to your Question and I know CEO will correct me if I'm wrong. Sorry for using some lines from Medium in order to explain what I want to share. #Hearthy Co.

The truth is that Im aware that Hearthy is just an application where we can possibly check our medical records . That is why Im little bit confused when I see the "treatment" . Atleast I know now the real reason and use of Treatment in their application.
Thank you for your good explanation , I really appreciate it !

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
Faiyz

Dijual

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:49:47 AM

Im sure our government in the Philippines will no doubt support Hearthy . I dont think there is a bad intention in having a Hearthy to the Filipino people. Infact it will be very useful for all of us here including patient, doctors, nurse or even the hospital will benefit . It will less hassle for us if we have the Hearthy apps who can hold our medical records.

Yeah it is true . I cannot think of any reason why the government of the Philippines will blocked the release of Hearthy , I cannot see any reason that Hearthy can harm the people. The application is easy to use and understand , it will really help the Filipino people when it comes to medical industry .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: