Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 05:05:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN)❤️️ Hearthy,Universal Digital Healthcare. Hearthy ICO indefinitely delayed  (Read 23516 times)
rdny

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:28:25 PM

Drug overdose is a sensitive topic in the medical industry. It is when the patient asks his practitioner to up the amount of drugs to be issued or advised to be taken. Also, drug overdose may also lead to drug addiction when it is not controlled. In this kind scenario, how does hearty intend to act or use the information it has to prevent these kinds of practices?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gluestack (OP)

Activity: 160

Tortle Ninja

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 05:36:35 PM

Drug overdose is a sensitive topic in the medical industry. It is when the patient asks his practitioner to up the amount of drugs to be issued or advised to be taken. Also, drug overdose may also lead to drug addiction when it is not controlled. In this kind scenario, how does hearty intend to act or use the information it has to prevent these kinds of practices?
Well, thats a problem mainly on USA, a huge problem, a better control on prescription may help, a blockchain based EHR, in which every doctor can see the patients history may help on that topic.
But overcoming the actual USA state over opioids will requiere regulation and better practises, specially controlling legal drugs. Most of the opoid deaths starts with legal drugs.
lexkiee28

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:10:40 PM

What is the advantage of hearty among the other medical company?aside from using the app for consulting the health.
the advantage of this hearthy is you will know whenever you are your own medical record, and also easy to use this, i think this is the most good offer than the other medical company.
Also its affordable price yet high quality sevices.. people nowadays  priotize where will be the most promising company that provides the same service that the other companies offering. I  think the price will matter , but also... as i said .. quality sevices will always dominate.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
leonblack

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:15:24 PM

As we can see the hearthy are slowly doing the project because they wanna sure the things will be great and satisfied us and I believe that slowly but surely. This project will surely be success.

That's right, I've seen a lot of #hurryUP teams messing all of the project.
Mynameisange

Activity: 308

First Trading Ecosystem

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:21:54 PM

Huh I did set the demo app language to english but the history content is still in espanol (under patient's history details). I think the app is still on translation process.

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER         24
   WEBSITE                  First Trading Ecosystem                    MEDIUM               April    
TELEGRAM                 For Traders By Traders                    FACEBOOK         Public Sale     
Faiyz

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Dijual

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:00:40 PM

As we can see the hearthy are slowly doing the project because they wanna sure the things will be great and satisfied us and I believe that slowly but surely. This project will surely be success.

Yeah , I believe the team behind this project really focus in improving and updating the system . They also focus in advertising and showing to the public the importance of having their apps HEARTHY and what this application can do to our medical industry/system .
HyunBin

Activity: 742

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:17:46 PM

this will be a great help to people..now they can track the record of their own without going to hospital to check it... they can also get the result of medical check up on their phone... this is one of a kind innovations... this is really great.. tha ks hearty...
Hearthy do things make it simple as possible, They think carefully about how the hospital process will be easier thank you to the developers i hope this ICO will be success soon.
thats is one of the offer of hearthy, they make it easy and simple as we can, so if this hearthy release i think some of the people give they own medical records using application.
that's one of the main goal of hearthy to make things simple as possible, the example of it is to easy show the medical records to the hospital.
yes it's true since their target market are poor people as well, looking at the unofficial version of the app it looks simple and easy to understand by most average people.

how hearthy plan to introduce the apps in every filipino? im hoping that they have such wonderful plan to introduce this great apps.

Im sure they have a plan that helps the filipino to know more the importance of hearthy and why hearthy will helps the medical industry of Philippines and Mexico. I know it will have a big impact to the filipino people. Im so excited .
this is not for poor people only this ico is for open to every one. that's is the main purpose of this application

Yeah everyone can use and avail this apps , its for all who wanted to have an access to their medical record and data . This will be very helpful to customer who can avail this application , easy access and less hassle to check and see our own medical records.
Accurate! This missions if for those people living in Philippines and Mexico and maybe for other Country that Hearthy Co raise it. This apps from Hearthy Co will be a great help and impact for our countrymen and also for us. It will give us easy and relax life, give us time to treat and taking care of our selves in our busy day.

This application of Hearthy will have an impact to the medical industry of Philippines and Mexico. As a Filipino I really glad and thankful to the people that made this project because they one of the priority country is Philippines . Thank you , I will support this ICO till the end . Goodluck .

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
zhaichi11

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:42:25 PM

this will be a great help to people..now they can track the record of their own without going to hospital to check it... they can also get the result of medical check up on their phone... this is one of a kind innovations... this is really great.. tha ks hearty...
Hearthy do things make it simple as possible, They think carefully about how the hospital process will be easier thank you to the developers i hope this ICO will be success soon.
thats is one of the offer of hearthy, they make it easy and simple as we can, so if this hearthy release i think some of the people give they own medical records using application.
that's one of the main goal of hearthy to make things simple as possible, the example of it is to easy show the medical records to the hospital.
yes it's true since their target market are poor people as well, looking at the unofficial version of the app it looks simple and easy to understand by most average people.

how hearthy plan to introduce the apps in every filipino? im hoping that they have such wonderful plan to introduce this great apps.

Im sure they have a plan that helps the filipino to know more the importance of hearthy and why hearthy will helps the medical industry of Philippines and Mexico. I know it will have a big impact to the filipino people. Im so excited .
this is not for poor people only this ico is for open to every one. that's is the main purpose of this application

Yeah everyone can use and avail this apps , its for all who wanted to have an access to their medical record and data . This will be very helpful to customer who can avail this application , easy access and less hassle to check and see our own medical records.
Accurate! This missions if for those people living in Philippines and Mexico and maybe for other Country that Hearthy Co raise it. This apps from Hearthy Co will be a great help and impact for our countrymen and also for us. It will give us easy and relax life, give us time to treat and taking care of our selves in our busy day.

There are so many benefits we can have if we use and avail the application of Hearthy , having this apps will become less hassle in checking and having our own medical records. It is very convenient for all of us .

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
Leetukyang

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:58:02 PM

Nowadays it is hard to get free time to check our health and also the clinic is too far and expensive.
Hearthy will be big help to us we can check up through our cellphones by the app pf hearthy.

It will help us in the big way. Because of Hearthy application we can keep our own medical records , we have an access so we can check and view anytime and anywhere we wanted, we can also saves time .

ATLANTICO
memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:35:12 PM

how much have you guys raised till now during presale?
same question how much raised and where contract address for tracking funds
up! nobody answered the question.
As far as I know, they will not going to show the amount being raised on the presale. They will show it when the ICO started. But if you need some information about their presale, you can visit their website. It stated there the duration of the presale and also the miminum and maximum cap.
why they not transparent with regards to pre sale? does it even make sense to hide the amount of pre sale tokens?

Hello the conditions on the presale are stated on the website and on the blog https://medium.com/@hearthy/hearthy-ico-and-presale-terms-5362d9fd9e24
Regarding the amount raised, we have just opened the whitelist, the wallet and smart contract are still not open, that is why we cant state the amount raised, but we have like 70 interested investors on the Presale.
It's good to know that there are 70 investor interested on Presale, It means this project has been successfully sounded in the ears and it's beautiful in the eyes of the ivestors. Oh! Noted for that reasons that is why you guys can't state the amount raised. But I feel that you are doing your best to provide those information that We need to Know or to be aware to the condition of this project. By the way 70 is not bad and it's good number. Congratz Sir and Thank you for the Transfarency  Grin
Yeah 70 investors are huge and take note, it is only in the Presale. Imagine when the final ICO has been started. Maybe it will double the investors and I hope it will. Also I know that there is a lot of people who are waiting for the ICO to open.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:07:15 AM

I'm very much excited with the mobile app. Just like me that I have much time to spend in the clinic or hospital, with this app, its so very convenient and easy for me to consult with assigned physician. I'm just wondering though if on this app are need to register and with cost?

there apps available and its free when you subcribe will conduct a monthly fee $4 allowing a certain number of monthly consultation.
Yeah it is very convenient specially for me who easily have a sick or illness. It will be more easy for me to take my maintenance check up or consultation. Also to the old one who are not capable anymore to go to the hospitals and clinics for their check ups.

fcklife

Activity: 284
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:08:15 AM

I know that this app will be a big help for us and for someone busy and i think this app will help many people including me and far as i know that this app is easy to use

i agree with you no need to travel to go in hospital using the app its very convenient to the patient..

Yeah thats the reason why they have app, so you can use it hassel free, or if you are not home or in home, you can use it easily, so they save time to spend,

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Faiyz

Activity: 392

Dijual

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:22:15 AM

I'm very much excited with the mobile app. Just like me that I have much time to spend in the clinic or hospital, with this app, its so very convenient and easy for me to consult with assigned physician. I'm just wondering though if on this app are need to register and with cost?

there apps available and its free when you subcribe will conduct a monthly fee $4 allowing a certain number of monthly consultation.
Yeah it is very convenient specially for me who easily have a sick or illness. It will be more easy for me to take my maintenance check up or consultation. Also to the old one who are not capable anymore to go to the hospitals and clinics for their check ups.

Correct , one of the reason why I love this application is the consultation button , it will really help the patient if they want a immediate consultation , they will not go to the hospital they just need to open their application Hearthy and there you go.
zhaichi11

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:24:23 AM

how much have you guys raised till now during presale?
same question how much raised and where contract address for tracking funds
up! nobody answered the question.
As far as I know, they will not going to show the amount being raised on the presale. They will show it when the ICO started. But if you need some information about their presale, you can visit their website. It stated there the duration of the presale and also the miminum and maximum cap.
why they not transparent with regards to pre sale? does it even make sense to hide the amount of pre sale tokens?

Hello the conditions on the presale are stated on the website and on the blog https://medium.com/@hearthy/hearthy-ico-and-presale-terms-5362d9fd9e24
Regarding the amount raised, we have just opened the whitelist, the wallet and smart contract are still not open, that is why we cant state the amount raised, but we have like 70 interested investors on the Presale.
It's good to know that there are 70 investor interested on Presale, It means this project has been successfully sounded in the ears and it's beautiful in the eyes of the ivestors. Oh! Noted for that reasons that is why you guys can't state the amount raised. But I feel that you are doing your best to provide those information that We need to Know or to be aware to the condition of this project. By the way 70 is not bad and it's good number. Congratz Sir and Thank you for the Transfarency  Grin
Yeah 70 investors are huge and take note, it is only in the Presale. Imagine when the final ICO has been started. Maybe it will double the investors and I hope it will. Also I know that there is a lot of people who are waiting for the ICO to open.

I am one of the member of this forum who are waiting for the ICO and the launching of Hearthy in the market . I myself want to avail a good application like Hearthy . I believe it will help me in my everyday life especially to medical issues.

ATLANTICO
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:53:23 AM

I'm really investing my time and effort on this token. Not only it is a potential source of profit but it will aid more people in the process. May the devs keep us updated with news on the app testing and other progress.

It's quite unusual to see some investor doing it for the people than money. I applaud you for that valiant effort.

It is important that you devote time to gain knowledge about a certain token before you join their ICO. I know you do not want to waste your hard-earned money to something ponzi scheme.

thats the reason why he invested in hearthy project! he is assured that his money will not go to ponzi's like other companies using cryptocurrencies to extort money from people

As a team we are really concerned about some very irregular things going on the so-called crypto space, specially pump and dump schemes and ponzi-like schemes. All promoters on the project have a great reputation to mantain and we dont want to waste it. Thats why we want to prepare the ICO in a good way.

Yeah, those schemes are affecting the legit ICO's and its reputation. However, we can see that Hearthy is a real and dedicated ICO which is seriously exerting a lot of effort for the development of the program. Hearthy will positively gain it's objective and success in the future.
That is right. I admire the true vision of the Hearthy. They value the people more than the money they will get. I mean they want to help people by means of creating this kind of app/project. I can see that they are not doing this for their own purposes, but for the mankind.
1DC

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:33:59 AM

What is the advantage of hearty among the other medical company?aside from using the app for consulting the health.
Obviously, one of the great advantage of Hearthy is its great features which offers the future users the convenient and efficient way of tracking the health care records. Add to that is the user friendly of their app. Maybe sooner or later if they will expand the scope of their product, maybe they will enter the medical service industry.
AshleyAshes
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:00:25 AM

Seems interesting but such simplified patient registration form does not sound good and reliable, to be honest. What about caring for ER cases?
xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 02:45:02 AM

Huh I did set the demo app language to english but the history content is still in espanol (under patient's history details). I think the app is still on translation process.

The Hearty application is still in beta, so expect that there will be lots of bugs but don't worry because they will fix this issue, good thing that you notice this, just wait for the devs to update.

Leetukyang

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:45:06 AM

Obviously, one of the great advantage of Hearthy is its great features which offers the future users the convenient and efficient way of tracking the health care records. Add to that is the user friendly of their app. Maybe sooner or later if they will expand the scope of their product, maybe they will enter the medical service industry.

Correct me if I wrong , but as what I have known and read Hearthy have a doctor to their team , it means they have an expert when it comes to medical service, as of now they focus first on having an application who can hold and records the medical data of the patient , if you think of that it will have a impact in the medical industry.

ATLANTICO
Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:45:55 AM

What will happen to tokens after being used for the services?
Basically HER tokens will be used as payment to the service you rendered. Lets say you paid someone for the service, then the tokens will place on their wallet and they can do whatever they want to do in that token. Whether they exchange it to their currency or they will just hold it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: