Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:19:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN)❤️️ Hearthy,Universal Digital Healthcare. Hearthy ICO indefinitely delayed  (Read 23528 times)
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:05:04 PM

Is it possible to use the hearty tokens to buy your prescription medicines and/or over the counter medicines? Also, can it also be used as a means of paying a medical practitioner's fees or your hospital bill as well?

i think this is way to far for hearthy for now. there is no cryptocurrency today that is accepted in a pharmacy maybe in the near future

Agreed. Maybe after quite sometime Hearthy might be able to expand and bring in pharmacy to its service. There is no limit when Hearthy starts for expansion for they will surely bring more and more users.
Yeah I heard that it is their plan. When Hearty application is already popular in the market, the HER token will be used as payment in any transaction inside Hearty. But I think it will take time in order for it to happen.

we are going far from the topic. maybe options like these are good but the project is merely in introductory phase and addressing the flaws of the project is the prime concern than this far away opportunities. just saying
Maybe they are just thinking about the future of Hearty. It only means that the mind set of the potential users of this app is already in that kind of level. Meaning they are already consider Hearty as a successful one and they are thinking about its future events.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:24:52 PM

This project is so good and promising, and i read about the Hearty choose to focus Philippines and mexico, im proud because you choose Philippines which is my country. and more of the people there needs healthcare assistance. Goodluck and more power to this project.
if this project succeeded in philippines and mexico, i hope that they will also help other country with poor medical attention. with this digital healthcare system, many people can help themselves to have a better lives. they can easily monitor their health thru self checking. a big thanks to Hearty co.
They choose Philippines and Mexico for a reason,  it is because they saw that those counties need some assiatance with regards to the filing ang documenting the medical records of the patient. Maybe one of their reason is the economic status of those countries.
in addition, it is more economical to choose countries with great demand for the product and with proper knowledge about the background of the industry you are saturating(CEO's of hearthy already visited PH several times and already looked up to health problems) unlike first world countries like USA that have  great healthcare system and support from the government plus the possible competitors there. there are many factors to consider and PH and MXC is good target market.
Well said mongkie. It is true that if you have a business, you should placed it where it will become in demand. Placed where your product will be badly needed by the people around it. Not to the place where the people is already have that product. Same as Hearty does, they picked Philippines and Mexico because according to their knowledgeable guess, those countries badly needed their product/app.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
fcklife

Activity: 284
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:35:17 PM

Huh I did set the demo app language to english but the history content is still in espanol (under patient's history details). I think the app is still on translation process.
ofcourse the app is still in developing stage that is for demo only not the real apps.
Did not notice that the app is still in alpha version, well if only alpha testers could leave a feedback on hearthy app it could help them with the development.
I really want to try when it is in testing phase is completed and can be a good application. because I think this kind of application is very useful and very helpful to everyone.
Yes, you are right, this application is very useful and satisfied to everyone user, WHY? first they can save your time,Second ? hassle free, thats why this project are great, thank you thats all

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
1DC

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:38:41 PM

Is it possible to use the hearty tokens to buy your prescription medicines and/or over the counter medicines? Also, can it also be used as a means of paying a medical practitioner's fees or your hospital bill as well?

i think this is way to far for hearthy for now. there is no cryptocurrency today that is accepted in a pharmacy maybe in the near future

Agreed. Maybe after quite sometime Hearthy might be able to expand and bring in pharmacy to its service. There is no limit when Hearthy starts for expansion for they will surely bring more and more users.
Yeah I heard that it is their plan. When Hearty application is already popular in the market, the HER token will be used as payment in any transaction inside Hearty. But I think it will take time in order for it to happen.

we are going far from the topic. maybe options like these are good but the project is merely in introductory phase and addressing the flaws of the project is the prime concern than this far away opportunities. just saying
Maybe they are just thinking about the future of Hearty. It only means that the mind set of the potential users of this app is already in that kind of level. Meaning they are already consider Hearty as a successful one and they are thinking about its future events.
Yeah if I am one of the member of Hearty, it would be very inspiring to me when I read those kind of statements. Because the customers are already saying that we need to think about the future of Hearty because it will truly become successful when it will be launch in the market. Maybe it is more of being realistic.
justlucky

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:07:24 PM

Huh I did set the demo app language to english but the history content is still in espanol (under patient's history details). I think the app is still on translation process.
ofcourse the app is still in developing stage that is for demo only not the real apps.
Did not notice that the app is still in alpha version, well if only alpha testers could leave a feedback on hearthy app it could help them with the development.
I really want to try when it is in testing phase is completed and can be a good application. because I think this kind of application is very useful and very helpful to everyone.
Yes, you are right, this application is very useful and satisfied to everyone user, WHY? first they can save your time,Second ? hassle free, thats why this project are great, thank you thats all
Its still a there's a lot of bugs and update its still in developing, that why they giving us a chance you try it and give some suggestion.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:27:28 PM

I know hearthy will provide such a good services on the people. My question is .. will it be good enough to say that the price of their services meet the standards of the customers?

For sure they will meet certain criteria to provide its users with a satisfactory service. As for the pricing goes its not that expensive compared to private hospital service.

Yes they will make the app user-friendly and affordable for the users, given that the app is for digitalized medical records. Very convenient.
yes for sure, for me hearty application target a is the people who suffer and can't afford high amount of checking their record, but this application is for all, serve all so many customer will meet their standard and get their successful services.
You're all right, this Hearthy Co. application can reach each people inside the Philippines area of responsibility. If every Baranggay's officials are willing to participate and want to help our Countrymen I think even the ITA'S, IGOROT and BADYAO will reach Hearthy. Baranggay officials will also conduct a Medical Missions for minor medical conditions, Only Smartphone and Tablet and persons can talk to the patiens regarding their conditions and know how to RUN the Apps they need to provide  Grin What do you think guys, make sense?

I got you bro! but  do you think the apps can handle a multiple consultation? Philippines got a big amount of population which means it is possible to have a lot of patients in the consultation area. Hoping the Hearthy is ready for this factor as well.
Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:39:43 PM

Will Hearthy support local pharmaceutical companies to provide a cheaper medicine? Or will they partner with big names in the industry to solidify their status as a leading healthcare service provider?
Maybe they will. But I think the first target of Hearty is to become popular in the market and then sooner or later if they already have a sigbature nane in public,  they will expand the scope of their business and maybe they will become a large scale business of healthcare provider.

hearthy is in Initial Coin Offering stage right now, meaning they are in the first stage of tokenizing their product and gathering funds to have a starting capital. the question is too hypothetical. i think maybe but if would take some time.
I think the question is not hypothetical, for me it is more on being futuristic. Don't get me wrong but I find the question interesting because aside from asking, it gives suggestion and opinion about the future of Hearty. Yeah Hearty is in the ICO stage only, but there is no problem if we will think about its future event.

jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:47:31 PM

Its still a there's a lot of bugs and update its still in developing, that why they giving us a chance you try it and give some suggestion.
Yeah right, that is one of the purpose and advantage of having the free demo or trial. They are able to know the problems of technicalities and so they are able to know the response of the customer immediately.  So that before they release the full version of Hearty,  it will fully function and there is no bugs and problems.
HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:00:05 AM

This project is so good and promising, and i read about the Hearty choose to focus Philippines and mexico, im proud because you choose Philippines which is my country. and more of the people there needs healthcare assistance. Goodluck and more power to this project.
if this project succeeded in philippines and mexico, i hope that they will also help other country with poor medical attention. with this digital healthcare system, many people can help themselves to have a better lives. they can easily monitor their health thru self checking. a big thanks to Hearty co.
They choose Philippines and Mexico for a reason,  it is because they saw that those counties need some assiatance with regards to the filing ang documenting the medical records of the patient. Maybe one of their reason is the economic status of those countries.

If I remember what I have read they explain here in the forum why they choose Philippines and Mexico , given that these two countries badly needed the assistance when it comes to medical industry and also HEARTHY and people behind this project wanted to help this two country to have an advance technology in medical industry .

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Leetukyang

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:05:21 AM

are you sure that the hearthy apps you are releasing have no problems? I'm just worried about the problem if it works. did you try that? thanks for entertaining my question. more power to the team!
I think they dont launch the hearthy apps if they have a problem. just be updated to hearthy and keep supporting.
Hearty is a great platform for us who need immediate response in terms of medical problems.

An application that is very useful to our everyday lives especially to people who is sick and have an illness. Im sure they have more plan and development for the application to become efficient and can compete to market when it launch.

I think the developer make a demo app for them to know the feedback from the users so that they will enhance the system and make some adjustments if ever.

Im sure they plan to have a demo or a trial for their apps , they need some feedback coming from the consumer for able for them to know what they need to do and improve to their product or application

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
bry090821

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:06:53 AM

The way this project gives security to the information of the patients by sending it to the blockchain with a use of random key is very unique and i believe this will revolutionize the services provided by health sector.

Its quite hard to secure all the information of the patients and their health issues . I just wonder how can we be sure that the records and the privacy can be secure?
it's true that is very difficult to secure all information of every patients, that's why they need a personal verification that can access only with in their files. like biometrics  scanner or finger print scanner.

Faiyz

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Dijual

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:46:44 AM

The way this project gives security to the information of the patients by sending it to the blockchain with a use of random key is very unique and i believe this will revolutionize the services provided by health sector.

Its quite hard to secure all the information of the patients and their health issues . I just wonder how can we be sure that the records and the privacy can be secure?
it's true that is very difficult to secure all information of every patients, that's why they need a personal verification that can access only with in their files. like biometrics  scanner or finger print scanner.

Good idea , Im sure the devs comes up to that idea , in having scanner or biometrics for the verification and access in your own files and records. In this way we can assure that you are the one who have an access to your own files, since medical data and issues  are very crucial for an individual.
zhaichi11

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:00:44 AM

Im also think of it , they just carried away of believing that this ICO will succeed . They starting to visualize what will be the impact of Hearthy to country like Philippines and Mexico . Im sure they just like me who believe it will succeed , and I think that's fine . 

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
lukesimon

Activity: 339

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:18:23 AM

Im also think of it , they just carried away of believing that this ICO will succeed . They starting to visualize what will be the impact of Hearthy to country like Philippines and Mexico . Im sure they just like me who believe it will succeed , and I think that's fine . 

If you guys have an extra time, you may visit the Hearthy Telegram Channel and look at the conversation between 'Me'(dev) and Cryptomas, some of our questions were answered there and Cryptomas thrown most of the on-point questions for Hearthy. Good read for those who are following Hearthy.
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:44:33 AM

Will Hearthy support local pharmaceutical companies to provide a cheaper medicine? Or will they partner with big names in the industry to solidify their status as a leading healthcare service provider?
Maybe they will. But I think the first target of Hearty is to become popular in the market and then sooner or later if they already have a sigbature nane in public,  they will expand the scope of their business and maybe they will become a large scale business of healthcare provider.

hearthy is in Initial Coin Offering stage right now, meaning they are in the first stage of tokenizing their product and gathering funds to have a starting capital. the question is too hypothetical. i think maybe but if would take some time.
I think the question is not hypothetical, for me it is more on being futuristic. Don't get me wrong but I find the question interesting because aside from asking, it gives suggestion and opinion about the future of Hearty. Yeah Hearty is in the ICO stage only, but there is no problem if we will think about its future event.

I agree with Papsie, it is more on being futuristic. What should we be focusing right now is the current stage of Hearthy and everything else will come next. App is not yet released and we're still on ICO phase, we should focus on the next stages that's in line with the process. Most of us has a good point on giving suggestions. However, Heathy already have a roadmap and platform set for the coming days and months so, I think it'll be more helpful if we will just support the current progress and I know, as of now, Hearthy is doing well. Smiley
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:11:35 AM

Is hearthy app can also record lab results and will only support trusted health care providers?
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:28:16 AM

Is hearthy app can also record lab results and will only support trusted health care providers?

Yes and yes, it will probably fall into your 'History Tab' in the app.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:43:55 AM

Good thing they surely have a history tab, but one thing I want to ask. If you access your all medical files, do you have the authority to delete it. Just erase you file for some reason? Hoping I ask in a good sense and someone answer it. Thanks in advance!
justlucky

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:49:19 AM

Good idea , Im sure the devs comes up to that idea , in having scanner or biometrics for the verification and access in your own files and records. In this way we can assure that you are the one who have an access to your own files, since medical data and issues  are very crucial for an individual.
i think all of thing that have a high value of a personal information consider that needed a private privacy security, example of a mobile phone you can put a password to secure that you can only access to personal belonging so i think hearty application looking forward for that..
lukesimon

Activity: 339

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:53:52 AM

Good thing they surely have a history tab, but one thing I want to ask. If you access your all medical files, do you have the authority to delete it. Just erase you file for some reason? Hoping I ask in a good sense and someone answer it. Thanks in advance!

I think so, since the data is yours, the app will probably let you have the full control of the data. However, hard copies or a copy of records will remain to the healthcare office. That's just my opinion. Hope that someone from the dev team will answer this question.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: