Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:52:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN)❤️️ Hearthy,Universal Digital Healthcare. Hearthy ICO indefinitely delayed  (Read 23528 times)
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:39:31 PM

How is the app going? Is it still far from bugs and exploits? With the pre-sale reopening can we expect an up to date sales update. For in the previous pre-sale we are just waiting for answers. Maybe this time you'll try different approach.
the app??? well its doing good mate...  no need to worry about the pre selling. a lot of investors are willling to invest in this project, they see the potentials of hearty.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
enkongtukmol

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:47:09 PM

Well, enough talk about that guy, we have fully identified him and our legal team will pursue legal actions against him. It's very sad that after 7 years as enterpreneur having founded 2 companies one still have blackmail attempts and this kind of things. If any user need additional information about the founders or the project, please ask for it, we will provide.

In other order of things Hearthy has been featured on Disruption HUB https://disruptionhub.com/future-health-blockchain-trust/

Regarding presale we already closed the whitelist, about 98 investors interested, most of them retail, and we plan to raise about 1,000-3,500 ETH on this stage. There are no private agreements and no whales on the presale, the maximum token amount reserved by a sole person is 150 ETH. The foundation and team tokens are vested from 3 to 24 months after ICO, so contributors shouldn’t be afraid of dumping on our token.

Next week we try to update github, whitepaper and close the agreement with our ICO partner ICOFUNDING.  

Great news above. It is really good to see that there will be no whales participating the pre-sale. 150 ETH by a single person will be a huge investment for both the investor and Hearthy.co it will really help a lot. By the way, what will happen to the unsold coins?
good job devs! not matter what happened we will continue supporting hearthy,
that a very good way of saying that hearty is real... good job hearty..
eucliffe

Activity: 203

Was that was it was?

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:55:57 PM

Well, enough talk about that guy, we have fully identified him and our legal team will pursue legal actions against him. It's very sad that after 7 years as enterpreneur having founded 2 companies one still have blackmail attempts and this kind of things. If any user need additional information about the founders or the project, please ask for it, we will provide.

In other order of things Hearthy has been featured on Disruption HUB https://disruptionhub.com/future-health-blockchain-trust/

Regarding presale we already closed the whitelist, about 98 investors interested, most of them retail, and we plan to raise about 1,000-3,500 ETH on this stage. There are no private agreements and no whales on the presale, the maximum token amount reserved by a sole person is 150 ETH. The foundation and team tokens are vested from 3 to 24 months after ICO, so contributors shouldn’t be afraid of dumping on our token.

Next week we try to update github, whitepaper and close the agreement with our ICO partner ICOFUNDING.  

Great news above. It is really good to see that there will be no whales participating the pre-sale. 150 ETH by a single person will be a huge investment for both the investor and Hearthy.co it will really help a lot. By the way, what will happen to the unsold coins?

Nicely done, keep up the good work, this is what you get for creating nonsense turmoil, serves you right!

BetFury                                                     
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹
                                                    Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   
enkongtukmol

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:57:16 PM

Can find more information here about this SCAM project.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2437924.msg24974420#msg24974420

I have said many many times - let me talk to your medical doctor (who claims he is a surgeon) and once I verify he is an actualy surgeon  I will stop posting these "accusations".

You won't let me do that, so good luck trying to scam people with me around.
if you think that this is a scam, well you should not waste your time on a project like this.. mind your own business.  its not you to say that this is a scam.. and one thing, back off... we support hearty
achikomimi

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:02:12 PM

I hope everything will be settled now. The statement above is very clear. I admire the team for being professional even at this very huge accusations to them.
xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 03:05:09 PM

I have said many many times - let me talk to your medical doctor (who claims he is a surgeon) and once I verify he is an actualy surgeon  I will stop posting these "accusations".

if you think that this is a scam, well you should not waste your time on a project like this.. mind your own business.  its not you to say that this is a scam.. and one thing, back off... we support hearty

Just ignore him dude, entertaining this kind of people won't do good to you, lets just focus on Hearthy, after all they already identified the guy and will now pursue legal action.

Dynamist

Activity: 333

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:25:39 PM

Just ignore him dude, entertaining this kind of people won't do good to you, lets just focus on Hearthy, after all they already identified the guy and will now pursue legal action.
this is endless if you still quoting his post. just ignore him.

chillcott

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:28:27 PM

yes! he's a waste of time. just ignore him and he will get tired.

onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:30:50 PM

For the people that unfortunately reads the post arguing that we are a scam because I'm not a real doctor :

Here is my diploma

And here is my MD thesis published as a book on Amazon : https://www.amazon.fr/AESclic-accidents-dexposition-biologiques-professionnel/dp/3841639461

Is very sad to see that we have to come to this point just because of one person

No worries Dr. Juan because this action does not reduce your moral, In fact it is a big blow to people who have envy you and your company. Still waiting for your updates and Good news sire Grin God bless

there is nothing to worry about.
you have already posted your credentials. i think those are just extortioners.

the number of extortion cases rises. it is not only hearty, there attact a lot of project and extort money from developers.

Now, here's some of the solid proof that Hearthy is not a scam. There's lot more. Try to research first before accusing.

Thanks for the initiative Dr. Juanses

That is how business works here. Competitors or those insecure people will tell anything lies about just to take you down. Well, my advice is, "Kill them with success."

Sweet burn. Thanks for clearing the issue Dr. Juanses. I believe that user who accuse this Ico is a scam is also the one spamming the Telegram group with the same tactic.
good job Dr. juanses! thats why i have high hopes in this project and im sure that i am not the only one Smiley

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
Dynamist

Activity: 333

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:32:17 PM

This will be a great for patience and Doctor less convenient and but i hope theres a free trial
This is best for all. Everyone would take a benefit on it. Actually, when I read and saw the app it really amaze me.
Everyone will have advantage in the hearthy. This application is good when it comes to health.
well when it comes to healthcare provider, hearthy is the one of good offer for medical record using application and  no hassle to used
yes! thats the advantage of hearthy apps very convenient to all.

chillcott

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:34:32 PM

For the people that unfortunately reads the post arguing that we are a scam because I'm not a real doctor :

Here is my diploma

And here is my MD thesis published as a book on Amazon : https://www.amazon.fr/AESclic-accidents-dexposition-biologiques-professionnel/dp/3841639461

Is very sad to see that we have to come to this point just because of one person

I think this should be enough to keep them silent from all accusation that has no concrete proof. They are just a hindrance for the future and better healthcare system.
your right! i think this is the end of his accusations after seeing the diploma of Dr. juanses Smiley

xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 03:57:51 PM

Will there will be a demo or free trial version for the hearthy application ? I just want to know. How will it affect the daily lives of the customers who cater this hearthy app. Thanks.

They already have demo application which can be found in their website, feel free to try it out and experience both as patient and as physician.

Gluestack (OP)

Activity: 160

Tortle Ninja

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 03:59:53 PM

Hello guys, probably this question has been answered here somewhere in this thread but I want to know in which exchange will Hearthy get listed and when will it get listed?

Aftet the pre-sale it will be clear on what exchanges it will appear. I do hope it will be list on Liqui, Livecoin, Poloniex and Bittrex.
After the end of the ICO no one gives you confirmation, we are talking with 2 of them to comply with their actual requeriments. I dont know any actual ICO that has confirmation before the end of the ICO.

Can you give us the name of that 2 exchanges your now working on ? What exchanges is it ? Hows the progress of that negotiation to that 2 exchanges ? Can you give us more updates to this matter ?
Hello, its still confidential, sorry. Both are mid-level, not the best, not the worst
onediamond

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:01:24 PM

This will be a great for patience and Doctor less convenient and but i hope theres a free trial
This is best for all. Everyone would take a benefit on it. Actually, when I read and saw the app it really amaze me.
Everyone will have advantage in the hearthy. This application is good when it comes to health.
well when it comes to healthcare provider, hearthy is the one of good offer for medical record using application and  no hassle to used
yes! thats the advantage of hearthy apps very convenient to all.
and the apps is very easy to use and a very good interface as well.

chillcott

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:17:24 PM

I hope everything will be settled now. The statement above is very clear. I admire the team for being professional even at this very huge accusations to them.
yes they handled the situation calmly. thumbs of to the devs. Smiley

eucliffe

Was that was it was?

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:44:52 PM

I saw someone posting to other thread that this project is scam. But upon my reading, the concept of Hearthy will help many people in checking their medical record and also they give convenience to people. So why did they call this a scam? Since the developer also gives an update on what's happening to this project.

Just ignore them, they're just trying to discredit Hearthy, i bet someone paid them to do such things.

BetFury                                                     
onediamond

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:53:20 PM

I saw someone posting to other thread that this project is scam. But upon my reading, the concept of Hearthy will help many people in checking their medical record and also they give convenience to people. So why did they call this a scam? Since the developer also gives an update on what's happening to this project.

Just ignore them, they're just trying to discredit Hearthy, i bet someone paid them to do such things.
yes his right just ignore him since he cant provide any real proof.

eucliffe

Was that was it was?

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:03:18 PM

and on the other hand, devs uploaded his diploma as a proof and even showed his MD thesis published as a book by amazon.

BetFury                                                     
onediamond

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:08:38 PM

and on the other hand, devs uploaded his diploma as a proof and even showed his MD thesis published as a book by amazon.
correct! showing his diploma and thesis means that hearty is not scam and Dr. juanses is really a physician.

onediamond

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:16:32 PM

I just ask when the exact end of ico of hearthy?
Hello, we are still waiting for some processes to finish (legal, coin issuing company...) its taking more time than expected, creating a a good ICO just takes more efforts everyday. So we cant state a closed date. But our will is to launch it on Febraury 1th and to keep it open for 3 weeks.

Hi Sir, since you have mentioned about coin issuing, I just wanna ask in what exchange do you plan to put your coin. Just curious.
I'm curious as well especially most of my friends already asking me where exchange they will list their token since most of them might end up investing soon Smiley
We are in talks right now, but as soon as the ICO approaches we will have more news about that. Normally they dont fully agree until the end of the ICO, as they need to see your marketcap before accepting you.

I think it is because of the ICO craze and lot of coins are created that's why the exchanges are now choosy on selecting coins on their platform but I know that your team is doing their best to get listed on different exchanges.
im sure that hearthy will be listed to those big exchanges no doubt about that lets just wait like the devs says and continue supporting hearthy.

Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: