Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:39:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN)❤️️ Hearthy,Universal Digital Healthcare. Hearthy ICO indefinitely delayed  (Read 23528 times)
memyselfandi

Activity: 573
Merit: 100

Futurov

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:38:41 PM

Hearthy's ICO rating based on article from sites that can show you legal reviews and stats on your (return of investments) and many more.

https://medium.com/@hearthy/ico-ratings-adeacfc5ee20

Read and learn. Know your ICO.

these are legit reviews on heathy. thanks for the link
Great publication out there. The people who are believing in Haerthy's vision is continuously increasing and based on that reviews, all of the ratings are just passed. Good job Hearthy's management.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:42:23 PM

I just ask when the exact end of ico of hearthy?
Hello, we are still waiting for some processes to finish (legal, coin issuing company...) its taking more time than expected, creating a a good ICO just takes more efforts everyday. So we cant state a closed date. But our will is to launch it on Febraury 1th and to keep it open for 3 weeks.

Hi Sir, since you have mentioned about coin issuing, I just wanna ask in what exchange do you plan to put your coin. Just curious.
I'm curious as well especially most of my friends already asking me where exchange they will list their token since most of them might end up investing soon Smiley
We are in talks right now, but as soon as the ICO approaches we will have more news about that. Normally they dont fully agree until the end of the ICO, as they need to see your marketcap before accepting you.
oh I see that one of the requirements for exchange is the result of the ICO. So meaning we need to wait until the ICO is finished before we know in what exchange it will be available.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
1DC

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:21:24 PM

Hello, we are still waiting for some processes to finish (legal, coin issuing company...) its taking more time than expected, creating a a good ICO just takes more efforts everyday. So we cant state a closed date. But our will is to launch it on Febraury 1th and to keep it open for 3 weeks.

Hi Sir, since you have mentioned about coin issuing, I just wanna ask in what exchange do you plan to put your coin. Just curious.
I'm curious as well especially most of my friends already asking me where exchange they will list their token since most of them might end up investing soon Smiley
We are in talks right now, but as soon as the ICO approaches we will have more news about that. Normally they dont fully agree until the end of the ICO, as they need to see your marketcap before accepting you.

I think it is because of the ICO craze and lot of coins are created that's why the exchanges are now choosy on selecting coins on their platform but I know that your team is doing their best to get listed on different exchanges.
im sure that hearthy will be listed to those big exchanges no doubt about that lets just wait like the devs says and continue supporting hearthy.
Yes you haveva point, me either i think it will go on the top on exchanges, lets just support hearthy for their succeed Gooo hearthy
I am hoping also. Because some exchange is not like that convenient to use. There are a lot of requirements before you are able to complete the transaction.
1DC

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:31:40 PM

Hearthy's ICO rating based on article from sites that can show you legal reviews and stats on your (return of investments) and many more.

Yeah. thanks for this one i will read this article soon so i can be updated for what happen in this ICO.
well thanks for the link you given to us, me also i will read this to get some information and to learned more about hearthy

Based on the link above " Another rating website has given us a 7/10 score and we would like to highlight the fact the highest score that they have given to an ICO is 8/10 until now. Unlike Icobench, you have to pay to get the analysis of your ICO. We are very happy that Foxico did a correct analysis of how strong our team is. We have managed to put together a wide variety of backgrounds and we are confident and this is just the beginning. "

This is a strong foundation to do more! Go Hearthy!
Credits to ICObench, Foxico and toketops for making some positive review towards Hearthy project. This kind of publications are proof that Hearthy management are doing good and if they just continue it, there will be more positive response coming from different people and different websites.
Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:35:15 AM

Would like to see the future plans of this project, very professional and interesting concept
Hello, you can see their plans on their road map. It stated there the timeline of their plans and how they will able to achieve it. You should also visit their medium, they have some updates there regarding to their future programs.

Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:40:28 AM

Hello guys, probably this question has been answered here somewhere in this thread but I want to know in which exchange will Hearthy get listed and when will it get listed?

Aftet the pre-sale it will be clear on what exchanges it will appear. I do hope it will be list on Liqui, Livecoin, Poloniex and Bittrex.
After the end of the ICO no one gives you confirmation, we are talking with 2 of them to comply with their actual requeriments. I dont know any actual ICO that has confirmation before the end of the ICO.

Can you give us the name of that 2 exchanges your now working on ? What exchanges is it ? Hows the progress of that negotiation to that 2 exchanges ? Can you give us more updates to this matter ?
Hello, its still confidential, sorry. Both are mid-level, not the best, not the worst
We understand sir. We will going to wait for the announcement of this matter. Your updates is all we are waiting for.

Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:48:41 AM

Yeah. thanks for this one i will read this article soon so i can be updated for what happen in this ICO.
well thanks for the link you given to us, me also i will read this to get some information and to learned more about hearthy

Based on the link above " Another rating website has given us a 7/10 score and we would like to highlight the fact the highest score that they have given to an ICO is 8/10 until now. Unlike Icobench, you have to pay to get the analysis of your ICO. We are very happy that Foxico did a correct analysis of how strong our team is. We have managed to put together a wide variety of backgrounds and we are confident and this is just the beginning. "

Credits to ICObench, Foxico and toketops for making some positive review towards Hearthy project. This kind of publications are proof that Hearthy management are doing good and if they just continue it, there will be more positive response coming from different people and different websites.
This is really a good sign that Hearthy is doing well. We still look forward for all the updates and also the progress of this ICO.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
bry090821

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:20:29 AM

This is really a good sign that Hearthy is doing well. We still look forward for all the updates and also the progress of this ICO.
let just continue to support hearty until it launched and use by us or people. this is a helpfull idea that will give us a better and brighter future..

justlucky

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:05:23 AM

let just continue to support hearty until it launched and use by us or people. this is a helpfull idea that will give us a better and brighter future..
i credit this one who given and share the information and updates. i will read that article too, if that's the result of ratings no wonder that hearty are strong and road to success.
Faiyz

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Dijual

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:37:44 AM

I think it is because of the ICO craze and lot of coins are created that's why the exchanges are now choosy on selecting coins on their platform but I know that your team is doing their best to get listed on different exchanges.
im sure that hearthy will be listed to those big exchanges no doubt about that lets just wait like the devs says and continue supporting hearthy.
yes ofcourse hearthy is doing well it will be listed on major exchanges im possitive about that.
i think that we all believe that since we share the same goal, lets just wait for the result of the ICO.
We expect more positive result on Hearthy ICO, keeping the good aura on each and everyone. We want to see also the fruit of the good effort and hardwork of all the participant of Hearthy.

You bet , the team working hard so that this project become successful , lets keep supporting this kind of project it will benefit the us , people when it comes to medical matter.
Faiyz

Activity: 392

Dijual

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:45:18 AM

oh I see that one of the requirements for exchange is the result of the ICO. So meaning we need to wait until the ICO is finished before we know in what exchange it will be available.

I guess not , if the negotiation will success to that exchange Im sure the team and devs will immediately updates us , they are all active now. Maybe as of the moment they still under the negotiation to some major exchanges . Lets wait for it, I guess this is not important as of the moment since the ICO still on going.
HyunBin

Activity: 742

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:43:12 AM

Planning to open the presale again just in case a good amount of interested participants reached? That will be great.
well... having a presale again is a great idea..  but as much as user is concern... they should give a proper solution and explanation why they should have a 2nd/ another stage of pre selling.
Hello, the problem is that we didnt reach our max cap, and in just 1 day about 15 people asked to join, our ICO is not creating much hype, so many people is getting aware of the project these days. So, after talking with almost all actual investors we will (most surely) open a new presale phase, with less bonus, so our first supporters have the biggest bonus.

is there no report from the previous ico? even your presale has a maxcap? why?

Eventhough you can't reach your target on the presale and first stage of ico I guess it still important to make update about it. The investors and us who support this ICO will need to become aware of happening to this project.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
HyunBin

Activity: 742

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:48:33 AM

yes ofcourse hearthy is doing well it will be listed on major exchanges im possitive about that.
i think that we all believe that since we share the same goal, lets just wait for the result of the ICO.
We expect more positive result on Hearthy ICO, keeping the good aura on each and everyone. We want to see also the fruit of the good effort and hardwork of all the participant of Hearthy.

You bet , the team working hard so that this project become successful , lets keep supporting this kind of project it will benefit the us , people when it comes to medical matter.

Some accusations about this project , but I still believe that this project will going to the top of the market and it will help many people that need their services especially in medical industry . I hope the application will launch successfully .

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Leetukyang

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:44:13 PM

Yes you haveva point, me either i think it will go on the top on exchanges, lets just support hearthy for their succeed Gooo hearthy

If what I have read was right , they say that they still have negotiation to 2 exchanges , I guess they also stated that that 2 exchanges are on average exchanges .. Nevertheless whether it popular exchanges or not it can help hearthy to become on top .

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
Leetukyang

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:46:33 PM

Some accusations about this project , but I still believe that this project will going to the top of the market and it will help many people that need their services especially in medical industry . I hope the application will launch successfully .

The group who accused that this project is scam is I guess a group of hired man trying to ruin the reputation of Hearthy. If I remember it right Mr, Juanses show a proof of his legitivity of his profession , thats the end of rumors.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
contradiction

Activity: 301

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:04:33 PM

Would like to see the future plans of this project, very professional and interesting concept
Just support the hearthy and you will be interested to this project, and i will recommend you to invest to this ICO. just be updated

contradiction

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:08:29 PM

Planning to open the presale again just in case a good amount of interested participants reached? That will be great.
well... having a presale again is a great idea..  but as much as user is concern... they should give a proper solution and explanation why they should have a 2nd/ another stage of pre selling.
Hello, the problem is that we didnt reach our max cap, and in just 1 day about 15 people asked to join, our ICO is not creating much hype, so many people is getting aware of the project these days. So, after talking with almost all actual investors we will (most surely) open a new presale phase, with less bonus, so our first supporters have the biggest bonus.

is there no report from the previous ico? even your presale has a maxcap? why?

Hello, we are still on contribution period, as ETH is skyrocketing some funds are having a delay, we will update all next week.
Well i like what you said. all of us need and waiting for the update. hope for faster update thank you in advance.

mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:14:05 PM

i've been following this thread for so long. is there any good news coming? how's the plan on europe pilot project? Gibraltar is a good country to start with is there any update on this?

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
contradiction

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:27:04 PM

i've been following this thread for so long. is there any good news coming? how's the plan on europe pilot project? Gibraltar is a good country to start with is there any update on this?

Just like gluestack said the ceo of hearthy. he will update everything nextweek. and i hope for faster update so that we will see what happen.

Papapat22

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:54:37 PM

Just like gluestack said the ceo of hearthy. he will update everything nextweek. and i hope for faster update so that we will see what happen.
thats the goodnews, we have upcoming update for the hearthy, im excited for that. Goodluck to this hearthy

Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: