Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:06:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN)❤️️ Hearthy,Universal Digital Healthcare. Hearthy ICO indefinitely delayed  (Read 23528 times)
jonland22

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:56:19 PM

Does anyone of you still want to invest in HearthyCo even though the country you are living in are not part of their current target and roadmap?
Yes, of course!If this is really a benefit to a lot of people and I see that someday it will reach my country why I can not support it now? On the other hand we have seen so many things that Hearthy Co can share with the people so I don't have great reason to change my heart for supporting Hearthy Co.
If hearty can still do what the does the company's objective from the beginning this is still a good investment, i rather look on how they operate and communicate to the people than where they actually render service.

It's good to see people still invests in ico that matters not just for the money and profit it offers.
yeah, i know there are people who invest for greater good than profit. Investors seek for good project and later on will give them profits and good thing investing here in hearty is they provide assistance and taking care of their patients in the future plus the return on investments for the investors are really good, it's like hitting 2 birds with one stone.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:58:01 PM

I wonder what others think of the people whose trying to ruin or break our trust to this project? They say it is scam but they dont have any evidence to prove what they say to Hearthy . Maybe they are just hired man .
i feel you my friend lest just ignore them, lets continue our support to this project more power to hearthy
don't waste your time mate on that idiot trying to ruin this project. they know nothing but to talk and talk and talk.. just concentrate on what you think is right.. just continue to support hearty..Roll Eyes
smith136

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:01:38 PM

According to Juanses: "We are working hard to get some contracts with major players in the field. But as you may know, the health sector is highly regulated and complex so it takes some time but we are doing a lot of progress considering these constrains." We can expect more updates regarding their partnership with this Major players in the field of healthcare.
I guess this explains it why they are being busy at some times but still I applaud them for answering questions here in forums and outside.

NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:28:20 PM

Does anyone of you still want to invest in HearthyCo even though the country you are living in are not part of their current target and roadmap?
Yes, of course!If this is really a benefit to a lot of people and I see that someday it will reach my country why I can not support it now? On the other hand we have seen so many things that Hearthy Co can share with the people so I don't have great reason to change my heart for supporting Hearthy Co.
If hearty can still do what the does the company's objective from the beginning this is still a good investment, i rather look on how they operate and communicate to the people than where they actually render service.

It's good to see people still invests in ico that matters not just for the money and profit it offers.

I am glad because many would like to invest in ico even if the target area of ​​the project is not in their country. it is only a sign that the hearthy project is really useful and can be of great help to society. good job hearthy. keep it out the good work.
The truth is, that it's frustrating to know that we are no longer included in the first target country of hearthy Co. But what can we do if there are changes that they want to do or prioritize? What matters is that their good purpose will remain to help people.

The purpose of Hearthy is too big to miss on. The lives that can be saved and the lesser risk involved for it can provide fast and accurate service by means of the app. Hearthy will revolutionize healthcare.
By using hearthy application many people can check their medical records when they want. Hearthy can save more lives. i hope this Project will success soon.
enkongtukmol

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:04:37 PM

Hello guys, there's another new blog post from Hearthy.co. Check out this link: https://medium.com/@hearthy/healthcare-blockchain-pcor-91e3af2fa898
that a great news.. this update means they are active on what they are doing. the new blog they post on their medium will be a big help to the investors and future user to understand more the hearty mission.
achikomimi

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:26:53 PM

I am glad because many would like to invest in ico even if the target area of ​​the project is not in their country. it is only a sign that the hearthy project is really useful and can be of great help to society. good job hearthy. keep it out the good work.
The truth is, that it's frustrating to know that we are no longer included in the first target country of hearthy Co. But what can we do if there are changes that they want to do or prioritize? What matters is that their good purpose will remain to help people.

The purpose of Hearthy is too big to miss on. The lives that can be saved and the lesser risk involved for it can provide fast and accurate service by means of the app. Hearthy will revolutionize healthcare.

I knew Philippines is part of their plan to implement their health care program. Philippines is not their priority but still they need support from all over the world so that they can execute well their project, and eventually they can reach Philippines for this health sector innovation.
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:48:45 PM

The CEO and the team are reallu working hard as of the moment. They are having different talks and invited in many events. A quick update for the upcoming events regarding Hearthy. Finally, if you are in Vigo (Spain) today, you can reach personally our CEO: Javier Blanco Thomas
http://circulo.gal/categorias/2a-edicion-fintech-el-futuro-del-dinero/

well this event can prove the legitimacy of the project. please do some documentation and post it right here for you to be more convincing and gather investors from bitcointalk community.
enkongtukmol

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:51:28 PM

Nice title of the project and its very interesting.
Kinda unique project.
Hope it goes well guys.

More power for the dev team. God bless!  Wink

Yes your right not only the title of the project is nice also the platform and their service just continue support for hearthy
the mission of this project is really nice, helping people on their medical necessities. with the latest update on their medium. people now can understand more about hearty, worth reading it...Smiley
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:59:43 PM

how will the token holders rewarded by buying tokens while the PHR is free? it is a utitlity token right?
Gluestack (OP)

Activity: 160

Tortle Ninja

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 04:31:15 PM

how will the token holders rewarded by buying tokens while the PHR is free? it is a utitlity token right?
Its very different, app users will get rewarded for sharing their medical data with researchers

xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 07:42:09 PM

According to Juanses: "We are working hard to get some contracts with major players in the field. But as you may know, the health sector is highly regulated and complex so it takes some time but we are doing a lot of progress considering these constrains." We can expect more updates regarding their partnership with this Major players in the field of healthcare.
I guess this explains it why they are being busy at some times but still I applaud them for answering questions here in forums and outside.

its kinda overwhelming to understand all the regulations that applies to the health care industry and to know which regulatory agency is responsible, so lets be considerate and patiently wait for their update, I'm they're all doing what they can to get the job done.

xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 07:46:58 PM

Its very different, app users will get rewarded for sharing their medical data with researchers

will the users medical data be confidential when they share those information to the researchers?

eucliffe

Activity: 203

Was that was it was?

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:51:56 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2017, 08:04:39 PM by eucliffe

I wonder what others think of the people whose trying to ruin or break our trust to this project? They say it is scam but they dont have any evidence to prove what they say to Hearthy . Maybe they are just hired man .
i feel you my friend lest just ignore them, lets continue our support to this project more power to hearthy
don't waste your time mate on that idiot trying to ruin this project. they know nothing but to talk and talk and talk.. just concentrate on what you think is right.. just continue to support hearty..Roll Eyes
the best thing you can do is to ignore those people who tries to ruin the project, lets not make a big deal out of it.

BetFury                                                     
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹
                                                    Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:16:05 PM

the best thing you can do is to ignore those people who tries to ruin the project, lets not make a big deal out of it.

Crab mentality or crabs in a bucket (also barrel, basket or pot), is a way of thinking best described by the phrase "if I can't have it, neither can you".
Understanding how selfish some people is, by destroying others in many different ways. Just keep doing good and ignore those kind of mentality.
RareFortune

Activity: 602
Merit: 146

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:07:11 PM

will the users medical data be confidential when they share those information to the researchers?

I think it will not be totally confidential because the user accept to share his/her medical data to the researchers but one thing I know is they can only view these information and they cannot edit it.
eucliffe

Activity: 203

Was that was it was?

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:10:34 PM

For those who still wants to participate and invest in HearthyCo the CEO said: Please write us at support@hearthy.co for business inquiries. You can send emails regarding business matters to their address.

How long is the average waiting time for the reply of the support team?

They do respond fast. Time zone can be an issue but they do have support both email and Telegram. I tried messaging them both Telegram and email.

or you can try visiting the website and chat with the agent online and ask whatever inquiries you may have, they reply quite fast.

BetFury                                                     
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹
                                                    Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   
RareFortune

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:11:53 PM

how will heathy gain profit if the personal health records are free to download?

Using the Hearthy app is free of charge, but when you go for checkup and pay for a Doctor, HER token will be use. So HER token serves as a utility token. As many users buy HER token, as high it will increase in value.

Yes HER token will be the fuel of this platform and every time a user use the services of Hearthy their will be a fee that goes to the platform to use for further development in the future.
RareFortune

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:15:24 PM

its kinda overwhelming to understand all the regulations that applies to the health care industry and to know which regulatory agency is responsible, so lets be considerate and patiently wait for their update, I'm they're all doing what they can to get the job done.

We all know that in terms of medical there are lot of regulations plus they are using blockchain and cryptocurrency that are not regulated for most of the countries so it is still a long run to go but I admired the team's determination to bring this platform into life.
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:01:24 AM

The CEO and the team are reallu working hard as of the moment. They are having different talks and invited in many events. A quick update for the upcoming events regarding Hearthy. Finally, if you are in Vigo (Spain) today, you can reach personally our CEO: Javier Blanco Thomas
http://circulo.gal/categorias/2a-edicion-fintech-el-futuro-del-dinero/

It looks like they plan to advertise their project globally. Those upcoming events will help Hearthy to become well-known in every corner of the world and I hope the CEO will have a good talks for them to be able to gain more investors and profit.
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:16:55 AM

Yes, Hearthy has a huge potential and I am confident that they will sooner widen their coverage.
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: