Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:20:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN)❤️️ Hearthy,Universal Digital Healthcare. Hearthy ICO indefinitely delayed  (Read 23528 times)
RareFortune

Activity: 602
Merit: 146

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:32:29 AM

Hopefully the project still continue to launch in Mexico and Philippines, its understandable to change focus on big industrial countries. You might change your road map but I hope you can still continue to what you have started. Will still support and keep on track with this project.
I believe they will still pursue the Philippine market because they know that the healthcare service will be mostly needed here, well it's a waste if they don't accommodate the higher market with higher demand which is the eu, all we can do by now is wait Smiley

As far as I know Europe has legislation that are favorable for start-up ICO's and they are planning to change their target country because they wanted to launch the platform as soon as possible although Mexico and Philippines are still in progress in legal parts so maybe if they succeed on this issues then they will continue the first plan.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RareFortune

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:43:14 AM

how about ico of hearthy? Do you have updates? Is there no problem selling tokens? have investors who want to enter their money? please update me thanks.   Smiley Smiley Smiley
I guess they are still on talk with their big investors and also I heard they are completing the requirements in exchange. In order for their token or coin to be available in exchange. I just heard.

In their website you can see their the success partnership with some big company.
And when it comes to exchanges I also heard about making more negotiation to exchanges so that Hearthy token can be list in many exchanges .
Right, they included it when they update their site. I hope they will come up to the exchange wherein good and convenient service will implemented. Because some exchange are requiring so much thing before the transaction will successfully done.

I'm visiting their website frequently but I didn't notice about details for listing in different exchanges, could you pin point it to me? thanks Wink
xanxus.kun

Activity: 495
Merit: 100

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 09:50:08 AM

Hopefully the project still continue to launch in Mexico and Philippines, its understandable to change focus on big industrial countries. You might change your road map but I hope you can still continue to what you have started. Will still support and keep on track with this project.

I heard that they wanted to start small, so i guess they made a right choice, this type of application won't fit Philippines yet, don't get me wrong i still hope that they will launch in the Philippines as well, its just that I think they will get better results in better countries like Europe especially the First-world one.

smith136

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:54:41 AM

I heard that they wanted to start small, so i guess they made a right choice, this type of application won't fit Philippines yet, don't get me wrong i still hope that they will launch in the Philippines as well, its just that I think they will get better results in better countries like Europe especially the First-world one.
this is what im talking about, choosing europe is the best for now since the demand is greater there than here in th philippines, of course any business will choose where higher income is but i know hearty wants to help via healthcare service that is why they choose philippines first and mexico because there is a lot of need here when it comes to those service.

achikomimi

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:56:13 AM

how about ico of hearthy? Do you have updates? Is there no problem selling tokens? have investors who want to enter their money? please update me thanks.   Smiley Smiley Smiley

The ICO will be on February 2018. There are no problems regarding the selling of the tokens, actually 150 people are interested on investing at ICO.
jonland22

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:02:06 AM

The ICO will be on February 2018. There are no problems regarding the selling of the tokens, actually 150 people are interested on investing at ICO.
agreed, they even thinking of opening of the whitelisting of pre-sale because of the demand, since we don't know how much they got so far i was thinking of more than thousand dollars  Smiley
how much more the ico, it will be surely millions of USD.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
RareFortune

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:05:45 AM

this is what im talking about, choosing europe is the best for now since the demand is greater there than here in th philippines, of course any business will choose where higher income is but i know hearty wants to help via healthcare service that is why they choose philippines first and mexico because there is a lot of need here when it comes to those service.

They will have a big competition on Europe but one thing for sure is they want to release this platform to start providing their healthcare services. the team is just adjusting their Roadmap because they noticed that legislation on Mexico and Philippines takes longer.
smith136

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:12:00 AM

I love how this project give an importance to the records they will get from the patients since it is anonymized and encrypted, i saw in the telegram that they have more opportunity in most industrialized countries, looking forward to the success of hearty, goodluck Smiley

gayletot

Activity: 323
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:13:03 AM

I guess they are still on talk with their big investors and also I heard they are completing the requirements in exchange. In order for their token or coin to be available in exchange. I just heard.

In their website you can see their the success partnership with some big company.
And when it comes to exchanges I also heard about making more negotiation to exchanges so that Hearthy token can be list in many exchanges .
Right, they included it when they update their site. I hope they will come up to the exchange wherein good and convenient service will implemented. Because some exchange are requiring so much thing before the transaction will successfully done.

ok thanks for the answers. Smiley i hope hearthy get their target investors. when we continue to support the hearthy.

Clairvoyance

Activity: 412
Merit: 152

Perceiving events in the future and beyond

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:14:50 AM

Are there any news egarding the re-opening of the ico? In terms of sales and investors? I haven't checked Telegram yet, I'm having some difficulties with my internet connection recently. Any updates would be fine.
xanxus.kun

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 10:19:31 AM

They will have a big competition on Europe but one thing for sure is they want to release this platform to start providing their healthcare services. the team is just adjusting their Roadmap because they noticed that legislation on Mexico and Philippines takes longer.

really? can't believe that the legislation in the Philippines would take longer than the one they choose, i thought that the better the country is, the longer it would take, thanks for the information anyway.

gayletot

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:20:18 AM

I believe the hearthy will not change their start. Do not be afraid because they have chosen the nation of the Philippines. also to help doctors improve medicine in the Philippines. so I'm strongly told to say that hearthy will not change their previous project.  Smiley Smiley Smiley let's continue supporting the hearthy

RareFortune

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:25:38 AM

Are there any news egarding the re-opening of the ico? In terms of sales and investors? I haven't checked Telegram yet, I'm having some difficulties with my internet connection recently. Any updates would be fine.

There are no exact dates but they said that they will re-open the pre-sale this week so let's assume that they will open it before the end of this week.
gayletot

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:26:32 AM

I felt a little bit sad when I heard the news about the change of plan of Hearthy in the country they will give first their services. Their first choice is Philippines and now they change their plan to launch in some country in Europe . I just hope they will not forget Philippines , our medical industry need Hearthy application .

because of what I read I was very sad. but I still do not despair that the hearthy will still do the project in the Philippines.

memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:27:36 AM

I also noticed it base on their previous changes of plan. The team are doing changes towards improvement and to fasten the launch of their project.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
eucliffe

Activity: 203

Was that was it was?

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:32:28 AM

ICO: 71,450,000 HER of 109,923,077

saw this information in the icotracker, Hearthy did really good i just don't know if the source is reliable. anyway, any news regarding the re-opening of the ico? i haven't had the chance to join their telegram.

BetFury                                                     
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹
                                                    Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   
RareFortune

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:34:27 AM

I felt a little bit sad when I heard the news about the change of plan of Hearthy in the country they will give first their services. Their first choice is Philippines and now they change their plan to launch in some country in Europe . I just hope they will not forget Philippines , our medical industry need Hearthy application .

because of what I read I was very sad. but I still do not despair that the hearthy will still do the project in the Philippines.

In order for this platform to be launch much earlier they've made some changes in plans but you don't need to worry because they will still continue to expand their platform around the globe so we can make sure that they don't forget their first targeted country  Wink
xanxus.kun

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 12:14:48 PM

saw this information in the icotracker, Hearthy did really good i just don't know if the source is reliable. anyway, any news regarding the re-opening of the ico? i haven't had the chance to join their telegram.

well it seems like there are still no update in re-opening of the pre-sale, for now let's be patient and wait, I'm sure they're doing what they can, though i suggest that you join their telegram channel so that you'll be updated.

lukesimon

Activity: 339

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:29:29 PM

It will definitely happen soon. Let's just hope and support for the success of Hearthy.
lukesimon

Activity: 339

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:51:24 PM

well it seems like there are still no update in re-opening of the pre-sale, for now let's be patient and wait, I'm sure they're doing what they can, though i suggest that you join their telegram channel so that you'll be updated.
I don't think that they will re-open the presale as it will be a BS move for those who participated the real presale. Instead of launching another presale, why not add more discount in the official ICO?
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: