Bitcoin Forum
August 19, 2018, 09:38:38 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DESCROW SECURE CROWDFUNDING PLATFORM  (Read 18454 times)
KTChampions

Activity: 392
Merit: 108

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:13:39 PM

Too many ideas with the help of the blockchain are not implemented. And while the human imagination will be able to come up with new ideas / improvements, the ICO will be relevant. I think this period is long enough.
I do not know. I learned a lot of ICO and what kind of projects I have not seen. Including graveyard on the block. There are a lot of ideas - a problem in their implementation.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Boristhecat

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:06:30 PM

Too many ideas with the help of the blockchain are not implemented. And while the human imagination will be able to come up with new ideas / improvements, the ICO will be relevant. I think this period is long enough.
Blockchain is just a technology. Maybe it will be replaced by another in due course. And the basic interests of people do not change. Including the need for security, which will ensure the DES.

Sartrute

Activity: 308

BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:46:55 PM

Blockchain is just a technology. Maybe it will be replaced by another in due course. And the basic interests of people do not change. Including the need for security, which will ensure the DES.
Undoubtedly. I'm looking for the 4th day of the ICO is going well.

SirgulioB

Activity: 280

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:28:43 PM

Until the end of the boom, a decade may pass. During this time, you can earn billions. But I agree with you that diversification is good. A project that has this capability has obvious advantages.
This is true. But the future has only those projects that provide for diversification. Everything changes very quickly and you have to follow the trend.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
spawn4ever

Activity: 364
Merit: 111

Uchain

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:44:47 AM

Undoubtedly. I'm looking for the 4th day of the ICO is going well.
how much funds already collected?
Zeppelins

Activity: 322
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:59:14 AM

Does anyone know in the weekend the activity of investors is more or less? I'm trying to understand is funding in the normal schedule.
All the same. Slowly, but surely, the fees go. I did not notice any changes in activity between weekdays and weekends.
Monday does not yet show anything) I also think that the day of the week does not have absolutely no impact on the frequency of investment.
I also think so, but it was discussed above that there is more activity on the weekend. By the end of the week the picture will be more clear.

KAMAGAMES
TelegramTwitterFacebook ●●●●●●BUY KAMAGAMES TOKENS●●●●●● Linked-InRedditMedium
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀and join the growing community of players frorld ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
shprotman29

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:36:50 AM

The site was added information on investments in different currencies. Not in the first project I notice that the greatest share of investments comes in fiat.
KTChampions

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:58:54 AM

Electricity is also just technology. But how it changed the world. And the Internet? I agree that the blockchain is a breakthrough technology that changes not only some narrow scope of application but the whole ecosystem of technologies.

Boristhecat

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:24:49 AM

Electricity is also just technology. But how it changed the world. And the Internet? I agree that the blockchain is a breakthrough technology that changes not only some narrow scope of application but the whole ecosystem of technologies.
Do not confuse infrastructural things and temporary implementations of some ideas. Blockchain has its advantages, but in the future it may well be replaced by another technology for multi-authorizing transactions or something else in some other way.

Sartrute

BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:02:34 AM

The site was added information on investments in different currencies. Not in the first project I notice that the greatest share of investments comes in fiat.
Yes, just drew attention to it

Besser99

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:17:48 AM

Descrow became a partner of Boon. Boon is the first decentralized platform based on blockchain technology for recruitment and job search. Here employers can hire freelancers without any service charges. Boon Tech is the first ever free freelancer marketplace in the world that rewards both freelancer and an employer for using the platform.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬║DESCROW║▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
║ DES - ANTI - SCAM ║
spawn4ever

Activity: 364
Merit: 111

Uchain

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:25:00 AM

thank you man. This is good result
SirgulioB

Activity: 280

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:38:43 AM

Descrow became a partner of Boon. Boon is the first decentralized platform based on blockchain technology for recruitment and job search. Here employers can hire freelancers without any service charges. Boon Tech is the first ever free freelancer marketplace in the world that rewards both freelancer and an employer for using the platform.
And in which areas will you cooperate?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
Zeppelins

Activity: 322
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:51:43 PM

And in which areas will you cooperate?
Probably at the time of ICO. The project is quite interesting, I participate in bounyt compaign, because for me it is very good news. It seems that BOON will be the first project launched on the Descrow platform.

KAMAGAMES
TelegramTwitterFacebook ●●●●●●BUY KAMAGAMES TOKENS●●●●●● Linked-InRedditMedium
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀and join the growing community of players frorld ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
KTChampions

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:32:03 PM

Boon Tech is the first ever free freelancer marketplace in the world that rewards both freelancer and an employer for using the platform.
In this case, the question arises: how do they earn?

Besser99

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:04:39 PM

You can find this information here https://boon.vc//Whitepaper/whitepaper.pdf

Boon Tech is the first ever free freelancer marketplace in the world that rewards both freelancer and an employer for using the platform.
In this case, the question arises: how do they earn?

║ DES - ANTI - SCAM ║
Boristhecat

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:13:23 PM

Probably at the time of ICO. The project is quite interesting, I participate in bounyt compaign, because for me it is very good news. It seems that BOON will be the first project launched on the Descrow platform.
In this case it is very interesting information. It will be possible to see how the concept works in practice.

shprotman29

Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:52:36 PM

How much I understand soft cap is collected? 3500 ETH if I'm not mistaken?
Sartrute

BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:01:13 PM

thank you man. This is good result
Let's see how much the project will collect for the remaining days of the campaign. The result can be significantly improved.

Besser99

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:24:52 PM

Huffington Post published an article about Descrow!  Cool                                                                                             
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/how-descrow-will-help-ico-investors-to-save-their-money_us_5a26bffae4b0f7f1679a0352

║ DES - ANTI - SCAM ║
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.