Bitcoin Forum
November 20, 2017, 02:01:36 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DESCROW SECURE CROWDFUNDING PLATFORM  (Read 5925 times)
Besser99

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 08:47:45 PM

Decentralized Escrow
We are implementing a new solution – Decentralized Escrow.

Many projects use third-party Escrow as a third independent party (on the condition of multisignature) to control the money collected at ICO.
With this approach, Escrow can be compromised and there is the possibility of manipulation in favor of the Startup, bypassing the interests of the holders of tokens. Decentralized Escrow reserves all rights of management of the funds by investors, which eliminates the loss of invested funds and motivates Startup faithfully carry out the promises – to make the final product.

The idea is that the Startup shares the process of creating the final product in stages. And the money collected at ICO the Startup does not receive at once, but in stages.
Thus, SCAM-project is not to agree to such conditions initially, and the team that wants to make the final product, using it with maximum probability is not SCAM.
The last word, of course, for ordinary investors if they will invest it in such way, good Startups will be able to «crystallize» out of the pile of stuff that just flooded the crypto industry.
And also, in this scheme, we maintain the investor's assets from loss, because if a Startup SCAMed in the process of the next stage, the remains are returned to the investors.

Our contacts: https://descrow.org/en
Blog: https://medium.com/@Descrow
Twitter: https://twitter.com/descrow3
Telegram channel: https://t.me/descrow
Telegram chat: https://t.me/descrow_eng
FB: https://www.facebook.com/descrow3

Detailed description:
White Paper go to the link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9bddNN1RiP8OGlYMEJBMkhrUFU
Abstract.
Blockchain has proved its worth as a decentralized distributed ledger and growing worldwide interest in this subject testifies it directly.
Introduced by Blockchain, а new paradigm of relations between people that excludes intermediary services from this process, is not used to the full extent of its power, and it’s also being manipulated in part. The reason is that management of structures and servicing services around Blockchain are not different from the classical, capitalist approach.
In its turn, ICO (Initial Coin Offering) - as a new type of business ideas and acting projects funding is gaining more and more popularity. The amount of money entering the economy, therefore, has been increasing from year to year and is already estimated at billions of US dollars.
Moreover, the classic scheme of investment raising - crowdfunding, long established its viability and truly global scale also stands in the way of global changes and adjustment to the new e-commerce paradigm.
DES keeps up with the times, catches the market movement and will be a necessary deputy in the new economy development.

Introduction.
Common sense, pragmatic and precise calculation is not keeping pace for such growing kind of investment, as ICO. There is a precious sight of ideas appear at the market, and it is not possible physically to monitor purity of a project team intentions and business plan operability. Investors at least a little, but try to invest hastily in the maximum number of companies, and thinking: "Maybe the shares that I have bought will grow and I shall become rich in no time."
Yes, Blockchain is really a technology that will allow to arise companies with multibillion-dollar capitalization. Nevertheless, this does not exclude emergence of unscrupulous projects that at the start of fundraising campaign do not plan to immediately withdraw money after ICO close and disappear. But at the moment the projects receive large sums of money enough to live comfortably for a very long time, not being responsible for the non-return of these funds to investors, it involves laziness and reluctance to implement the conceived ideas. The profit they can receive with the ideas implementation is delayed in time and probability of achieving it is not 100%, but the funds from ICO are already on hand.
It follows that innovative approach collecting (ICO) is in compromised state.

Existing problems.
1. Absence of final trust in Startups.
2. Lack of confidence in escrow, as a rule, with a single person or a company standing behind it back.
3. Lack of control over funds expenditure during project implementation.
4. Lack of a convenient interface for interaction with Startup on its way to obtaining the final product.

Problem Solutions.
Escrow, multisig is an excellent solution for increasing the security of collection, storage and distribution of value. But classically it also does not exclude the presence of the human factor and can be manipulated in a varying degree.
   The solution of the above problems with confidence in the project, team consistency and the confirming intermediary (escrow) is:
- Decentralized Escrow (DES).
- The Decentralized Escrow Platform (PDES).
     DES allows, by majority voting, to determine the further financing of the project, which previously distributed the stages of receiving tranches for the idea implementation.
As we understand, it is impossible instantly to write a program code, create a working model and a profitable business, the stages of its implementation are divided in time and take at least six months, or even more. Therefore, creation of Roadmap and phased financing is normal and realistic practice, without its presence, it is possible to question the project viability and Startup desire to spend raising funds as per its intended purpose.
Each stage of the project includes the necessary work, which Startup undertakes to perform by the certain date and provide them to the investors' court for the next financing round.
DE consists of voting mechanism, where the decision is made by the majority (more than 51%) of direct campaign participants, project investors according to the number of shareholding.

Who for? What are the benefits?
For Startups:
PDES allows not to doubt of the Startup intention to create a finished product, which was announced at the start of the campaign, and in case of force majeure circumstances that may affect the project implementation to protect investors from unforeseen losses;
- simple and easy feedback from investors;
- possibility of improving the product in the process of creation.

For investors:
PDES allows you to get an accurate idea of startup team integrity, its intention to follow exactly, established steps to create the product;
- at the time of the financing stages, it will be seen how competent the team is, how professionally it studies and knows the market where the project is created;
- maximum safety and security for invested funds. Full refund of reserved investments is made in case of non-observance of established obligations and unreasonable failure of the terms of execution.

For ICO / crowdfunding platforms.
  PDE will create trusting attitude to the site and projects that are exhibited on it. It will be one of the important reasons for increasing the turnover of domestic digital assets and, ultimately, the company's capitalization.

For community / crypto community:
In general DES will help to restore cryptocurrencies capital market and crowdfunding sphere.
- It will not allow to grow in number of unscrupulous projects, using for their greedy purposes: on the one hand, financial illiteracy of the population, lack of in-depth blockchain technology knowledge; and, on the other hand, growing in geometric progression interest to the crypto industry, where, in most cases, an ordinary investor neglects basic security and accepts in faith some pseudo - experts’ statements.

About DES platform (an example for ICO)
1) The platform allows to integrate smart ICO fund-raising contracts, written for any Blockchain (for example: Ethereum), or do with any ICO-platforms (WINGS, WAVES, OpenLedger, etc).
2) Integrated projects load their Roadmaps on PDE which includes three simple parameters:
    2.1) Duration
    2.2) Planned works scope by the end of the duration
    2.3) Next tranche
3) Investors who owned a share of tokens purchased during ICO vote for project continued financing at each stage, except the Zero one (the Beginning).
4) Voting decision is adopted by the majority (more than 51% of project shares).
5) At every stage (period) Startup downloads on PDES required progress reports / references to show them all to investors.
    At that moment, there are two buttons appear/become active in investors’ account:
      1- "Accept work / send next tranche"
      2- "I lost confidence, I ask to complete financing", plus, investor will need to fill in a free feedback form, where he will subjectively state the reason for his decision. This gives opportunities to Startup to track feedback from investors, which is important for the team and the project improvement, to see mistakes and correct them even at the stage of negative emergent, when such letters are minority, and the project gets further tranches by the majority.
6) After decision making (more than 51% of project shares):
    "YES" - the next tranche to Startup is listed;
    "NO" -  remaining funds payback to investors to addresses funds came from.
7) All ICO funds are stored on a purse with investors Multisig signature only (an open smart contract) (neither Startup nor DE service has it). Each signature has its own weight – number of shares in % (percentage points).

8 ) Additional functionality:
   8.1) Startup can state the project delay no longer than for 6 months. But only one delay for each project stage is available.
  8.2) Ability to set another votes percentage, which affects the decision (from 1 to 100 %). Such opportunity is only give to communities that use PDE for different types of voting.

Reference points of DES development.
1. Create escrow-smart contract prototype.
The prototype is ready and available at the link: http://icomatiq.herokuapp.com/
(Designed by Chain.Cloud)
2. Create escrow-smart contract.
3. Create platform with DE functionality.
4. Reach cooperation agreements with the leading ICO and classic crowdfunding platforms.
5. Involve companies and communities in decentralized voting and using escrow for various tasks solving.

More information on the website:https://descrow.org/en
If you want to join the team - send e-mail: info@descrow.orgwith the subject line "Team".

© 2017 «Decentralized Escrow»

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬║DESCROW║▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
║ DES - ANTI - SCAM ║
Join ICO Now A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zxbball

Activity: 312

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 03:47:31 PM

projects use third-party Escrow as a third independent party to control the money is protect money by Enterprise credit . but decentralized escrow nobody change the money spend to noting.
Dayofswords

Activity: 117

Enjoy the crypto

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 02:58:50 PM

This is actually a really well thought out idea! Using a third party escrow is a must have in most of the projects.
So putting this service to blockchain should really amke it more transparent and trustworthy. It will really help to sort out the scam projects as the industry of ICO grows.
I will keep a close eye on this project and its development. This is a promising concept and I hope this will come to life.

Good luck devs! Waiting for more news

1G61ZkQ8mDcrMFDsuMB9znVug2aJFv6U9k
Besser99

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:26:05 AM

This is actually a really well thought out idea! Using a third party escrow is a must have in most of the projects.
So putting this service to blockchain should really amke it more transparent and trustworthy. It will really help to sort out the scam projects as the industry of ICO grows.
I will keep a close eye on this project and its development. This is a promising concept and I hope this will come to life.

Good luck devs! Waiting for more news
Thanks
We'll do it.

║ DES - ANTI - SCAM ║
Besser99

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 11:53:35 AM

projects use third-party Escrow as a third independent party to control the money is protect money by Enterprise credit . but decentralized escrow nobody change the money spend to noting.

Hello, zxbbal.
Please could elaborate on your comment. Couldn't grasp the meaning on the last sentence.

║ DES - ANTI - SCAM ║
sdcloud

Activity: 98

ALT address: ANwzBVQRq8TpCH2g6qSTzva7n9C3zHaTrK

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 12:02:00 PM

Bounty?

l10no

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 12:23:43 PM

A very good idea, I see it's rarely a project with such a detailed concept, I'm sure this project already has a good solution for all the problems it finds, I'm really looking forward to further news of this project, and I'll keep seeing the progress of this thread, Good luck dev

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▶▶▶▶ Get Your Free Tokens Now ◀◀◀◀  First PoS Smart Contract Token
    PoSToken       Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
str4wm4n
Legendary

Activity: 1598

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 12:27:40 PM

this is a much needed service. will be watching the development closely
Besser99

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:04:45 PM

Bounty?
Bounty will be on the main ICO, not on the pre-ICO (start 27.08.17).

║ DES - ANTI - SCAM ║
Besser99

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:19:07 PM

A very good idea, I see it's rarely a project with such a detailed concept, I'm sure this project already has a good solution for all the problems it finds, I'm really looking forward to further news of this project, and I'll keep seeing the progress of this thread, Good luck dev
Thanks for your response.

║ DES - ANTI - SCAM ║
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 182

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 10:55:14 AM

So this will protect me from losing my money in a scam ico?

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by DeepVault  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BlockEye

Activity: 770

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 01:55:01 PM

What if this project turns scam and not the ICO that they are handling?? How people can assure that your service are safe and different from scammy ICO out there? Finally, what features of your project that can attract ICO to use your service comlared to normal escrow using of typical ICO?

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

9 BTC WELCOME PACK FOR 1ST 5 DEPOSITS
FREE 1,000 mBTC daily for LuckyJack winners
[

]
Besser99

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:32:31 PM

So this will protect me from losing my money in a scam ico?
Yes, because you do not give all the money to "Startup", but only a small part.

║ DES - ANTI - SCAM ║
Besser99

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:46:42 PM

What if this project turns scam and not the ICO that they are handling?
if the project turns into Scam, the investors will end up financing

How people can assure that your service are safe and different from scammy ICO out there?
Scam-project does not agree to a staged financing, so DEZ will include only good projects.

Finally, what features of your project that can attract ICO to use your service comlared to normal escrow using of typical ICO?
the project will not need to spend large costs on advertising to attract attention to itself

║ DES - ANTI - SCAM ║
thebatletbet

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:26:28 PM

if you open escrow service
youre project escrow service, the first not about say create coin and ico selling , escrow not need money
but the first you must develop trust and reputation

cashaa█████
█╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

█╬██

█████
██████
██╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬██

██████
█████
██╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬█

█████
eule

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:37:26 PM

if you open escrow service
youre project ico service, the first not about say create coin and ico selling , escrow not need money
but the first you must develop trust and reputation
I disagree. Buying high-rank Bitcointalk accounts is easy and cheap compared to the profits that can be made by scamming gullible investors. So decentralized ICO escrow is a much needed service and I'm glad such a project is finally on the way.
It also has the potential to bring ICOs much closer to traditional stock companies, i.e. who holds more than 51% is able to decide where the company is going. This might become a gamechanger. Good luck OP.

Edit: I also like the well written OP, compare that to the nay-sayers' writing skills.  Grin

▄▄████████▄▄
             ▄██████████████▄
            ███████▀ ▀▀███████▄
           ███████ ▄██▄▄ ▀████▄
          ████████ ▄█ ▀▀▀█▄ ▀▀██▄
          ███████▀ █▄ ▀█ ▀███ ███▄
         ██▄█████ ████▄ █▄ █▀ ███
        ███████▄ ▀███▄ ▄▄█ ▄███
      ▄███████████▄▄ ▀████▀ █████
    ▄████████████████▄▄ ▀█ ▄████▀
  ▄█████████▀ ▀███████████▄ ████▀
▄██████▀▀▀      ▀██████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀█████████▀▀
        ▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄
 ████████████████████████
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀█████████████████████
███▄██████████▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀███████████ █  ████████
██▄███████████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀██▀██████████████████▀██
 ▀██▄████████████████▄██▀
   ▀██▄▀██████████▀▄██▀
     ▀████▄▄██▄▄████▀
      █▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█
          █
         ███
        █████
███████ ██████▄
   ████    ▀████
   ████    ▄███▀
   ████ ██████▄▄
   ████     ▀████
   ████     ▄████
███████ ████████▀
  █████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███
    █
BlackBarby

Activity: 84

I don’t get drunk, i get awesome.

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 09:24:49 AM

Great project.  I believe that Descrow will protected a lot of investors. Thanks Descrow.
I personally invested 10 ETH

Besser99

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:40:09 PM

Last update

We upgraded DES and Anti-Scam collected $30 000 per 1 day at PRE-ICO

Decentralized Escrow (DES) as an ICO monitoring platform collected 160 ETH ($30 000 worth) in just a few hours after we streamlined the website design and updated the White Paper. We carefully listened to our investors and changes produced the results! Now DES can replicate the success of NEO that collected millions after re-branding.
Please follow the links to know more about Descrow:

https://descrow.org/
PRE-ICO https://preico.descrow.org/

║ DES - ANTI - SCAM ║
BlackBarby

Activity: 84

I don’t get drunk, i get awesome.

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 05:05:30 PM

DECENTRALISED ESCROW, DES CAN RESOLVE TRUST ISSUES BY ELIMINATING THE HUMAN FACTOR, SHOVON HOSSAIN

Vladdirescu87

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:32:56 PM

Regarding the current situation with blockchain investments, a decentralized way of regulating ICO seems to be the most appropriate and necessary mechanism. The involvement of escrow agents or companies, as a guarantee of liability, turns out to be an insufficient measure, due to the human factor that discredits the security of an independent, distributed system.

Decentralized escrow is a new concept in the blockchain space, that provides a mechanism of control over the invested funds, which could be the best solution for regulating the decentralized market of ICOs.

The platform for ICO investments DES, founded by the head of Russian Blockchain Association Sergey Besedin,  includes an in-built instrument for decentralized escrow, by means of which investors can control their invested funds by themselves, in a decentralized manner. DES will be a first in the world project to guarantee the independence of escrow and the only  decentralized solution for the transparent and fair use of funds, once the crowdsale is over.

The full article: https://coinidol.com/how-the-blockchain-can-resist-fraud/

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.