Bitcoin Forum
November 18, 2017, 06:51:43 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Project ANTI-SCAM-ICO (DES)  (Read 5162 times)
KTChampions

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:41:01 AM

In fact, this is the main function of the project. Even reflected in the title. Therefore, when solving this problem, the project will be super successful.
I said that consideration since many people start talking about grail at any convenient opportunity. This is an excellent project for solving a specific problem. I see other promising moments in it, but they should be discussed and developed, and not shouting about the Grail.

▀█▀  ▄▀▀▄  ▄▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▄  ▄▀▀▄  ▄▀▀▄  ▄▀▄▀▄  ▄▀▀▄  ▀█▀  ▀  ▄▀▀▄  █    █  ДЕЛАЮ ПОДПИСИ ДЛЯ ICO, ВСЕ РАНГИ от 50$
  █    █        █    █       █▄▄▀  █ ▄▀   █    █  █  █  █  █    █    █    █  █    █  █▀▄█  Продвижение вашего ICO. Эффективно. Легально.
▄█▄  ▀▄▄▀  ▀▄▄▀       █        █    █  ▀▄▄▀  █  █  █  ▀▄▄▀    █    █  ▀▄▄▀  █    █  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2141509.0
A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Boristhecat

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:58:16 AM

I said that consideration since many people start talking about grail at any convenient opportunity. This is an excellent project for solving a specific problem. I see other promising moments in it, but they should be discussed and developed, and not shouting about the Grail.
Nowadays, any successful project that does at least something real is already becoming a grail. So I will follow this project with interest. There is still time to think before the ICO.
Sartrute

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:20:11 PM

Can you tell more about your thoughts? The project is under development, maybe devs will hear your opinion.
KTChampions

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:39:34 PM

Can you tell more about your thoughts? The project is under development, maybe devs will hear your opinion.
No problem. I already wrote about it. I think the ecosystem of the project is quite fit to receive money from third-party funds and private investors for consulting services. Since in fact a full audit of ICO will be carried out and this information will have great value.

▀█▀  ▄▀▀▄  ▄▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▄  ▄▀▀▄  ▄▀▀▄  ▄▀▄▀▄  ▄▀▀▄  ▀█▀  ▀  ▄▀▀▄  █    █  ДЕЛАЮ ПОДПИСИ ДЛЯ ICO, ВСЕ РАНГИ от 50$
  █    █        █    █       █▄▄▀  █ ▄▀   █    █  █  █  █  █    █    █    █  █    █  █▀▄█  Продвижение вашего ICO. Эффективно. Легально.
▄█▄  ▀▄▄▀  ▀▄▄▀       █        █    █  ▀▄▄▀  █  █  █  ▀▄▄▀    █    █  ▀▄▄▀  █    █  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2141509.0
SirgulioB

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:43:38 PM

let's imagine that i am investor, i own some project tokens and i decide to stop financing project. In WP i read "the investor is asked to fill out the form, where you need to specify the reason for your decision"

will be accepted the reason kinda "i want so" (like blonde  Grin) or i can even dont mention anything there?

Good joke) No. We need real reasons.
How to be in this case: the reasons are real (force majeure in offline), but in fact do not have a relationship to the project?
Boristhecat

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:04:27 PM

How to be in this case: the reasons are real (force majeure in offline), but in fact do not have a relationship to the project?
This is about what has already been written above. Responsibility must be mutual. Devs is also very much invested in the project. Reputation, time, energy.
SirgulioB

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:17:19 PM

This is about what has already been written above. Responsibility must be mutual. Devs is also very much invested in the project. Reputation, time, energy.
Yes, it is, but I did not see the devs answer. Or somewhere missed this moment? There are no details on this topic in the WP.
rotonda

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:40:35 PM

Descrow will participate in the blocking event R3.

On November 14-16, Descrow will take part in an international event that will be held by the R3 blockbuster consortium, which opened its representative office in Russia this fall. As part of the R3 visit to Moscow, a business breakfast for entrepreneurs and a two-day training seminar for developers will be held, and the Corda solution will be presented - a platform for managing financial obligations between various financial institutions.

◨▬▬▬▬▬◧   HACKEN   ◨▬▬▬▬▬◧
■  DEDICATED CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS  ■
furfurol

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:57:36 PM

I found the information about the ICO company of DES in United States
https://cointelegraph.com/press-releases/des-builds-anti-scam-platform-for-safe-ico-investments

Spectiv: VR Video Streaming | Website | Crowdsale: December 8th
ronatrip

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:08:51 PM

Does anyone have the latest information on how much Descrow collected funds during ICO-project?

Sartrute

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:10:34 PM

No problem. I already wrote about it. I think the ecosystem of the project is quite fit to receive money from third-party funds and private investors for consulting services. Since in fact a full audit of ICO will be carried out and this information will have great value.
A good idea. Especially it is interesting because even a negative conclusion about the project can bring profit. If sufficient interested persons buy a newsletter.
furfurol

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:18:50 PM

Did I understand correctly among the many sources of information that some of the tokens can be stored on exchanges without access to the functionality of smart contracts for voting?

rotonda

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:22:39 PM

Did I understand correctly among the many sources of information that some of the tokens can be stored on exchanges without access to the functionality of smart contracts for voting?
Here everything is decided just by the introduction into the process of experts or communities who will lead the project on the DES platform and will vote independently of any tokens and changing owners.

◨▬▬▬▬▬◧   HACKEN   ◨▬▬▬▬▬◧
■  DEDICATED CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS  ■
furfurol

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:33:01 PM

Here everything is decided just by the introduction into the process of experts or communities who will lead the project on the DES platform and will vote independently of any tokens and changing owners.
So how to solve the issue of organizing these experts? Which sources is from? And how can we be trusted to them?

atupolev

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:50:57 PM

So how to solve the issue of organizing these experts? Which sources is from? And how can we be trusted to them?
I think It may be some organizations with a team of experts. I think there are such sources. But I can not name exact references  Undecided

Zeppelins

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:40:38 PM

I think It may be some organizations with a team of experts. I think there are such sources. But I can not name exact references  Undecided
Will not the participants of the platform vote?

◨▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◧   HACKEN   ◨▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◧
■  DEDICATED CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS  ■  TOKEN SALE - END of OCTOBER  ■
◨◧   Website   ▪   White paper   ▪   Facebook   ▪   Twitter   ▪   Medium   ▪   Bitcointalk   ▪   Telegram    ◨◧
spawn4ever

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:02:49 AM

Hello. Devs, do you have any big partnership with big funds or other crypto project?

KTChampions

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:36:35 PM

Descrow will participate in the blocking event R3.

On November 14-16, Descrow will take part in an international event that will be held by the R3 blockbuster consortium, which opened its representative office in Russia this fall. As part of the R3 visit to Moscow, a business breakfast for entrepreneurs and a two-day training seminar for developers will be held, and the Corda solution will be presented - a platform for managing financial obligations between various financial institutions.
Cool info. Where did you get it?
And where can I see the video from these events?

Boristhecat

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:21:37 PM

Cool info. Where did you get it?
And where can I see the video from these events?
Just checked their social networks. I think the video will be posted there when the event is over.
Sartrute

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:32:50 PM

If everything were simple, there would not be such platforms. Because there would be no need for them. Obviously, there is a problem and you confirmed this with your questions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.