Bitcoin Forum
February 18, 2018, 07:56:12 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DESCROW SECURE CROWDFUNDING PLATFORM  (Read 17321 times)
Boristhecat

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:42:24 PM

Any funds may be attacked. But it is clear that a specialized project has great chances to keep them intact.
This is possible only on condition of partial contributions. This is indicated in the technical documentation of the project. As far as I understand, DES does not keep money at home. According to the results of voting, investments go to the purse of developers.
In that case, where does the money come from? In any case, they are not at the developers. And the project has no risk that hackers will steal money from developers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Sartrute

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:05:41 PM

At the beginning of December, malicious unknown actors addressed the founders of Descrow project with a request to buy out our project. After receiving a negative response, they started threatening our team to fabricate the data about the founders and spread it through the web, as our project “may harm their business”, so they’ll try to damage the process of Descrow development.
The first time I've heard of such intrigues   Shocked

1ST EVER CAR TITLE LOAN PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN
SHIFT.CASH     █ █ ██████████████████████████████████████ █ █     [ JOIN NOW ]
Website       Whitepaper       Telegram       Facebook       Twitter
SirgulioB

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:58:12 PM

Even local ANN is in Russian, look through the search.
Thanks, I found it on their website.  Smiley
You are from Russia? As main team of DES?

▀▀▀▀  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  LEVELNET  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄               The World’s First Distributed Cyber Security Platform               ▄▄▄▄
FACEBOOK      TWITTER      MEDIUM      REDDIT      STEEMIT      WEBSITE      WHITEPAPER
SpringfieldM1A

Activity: 728
Merit: 550

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:43:56 PM

I think the project idea is nice, but there are big problems in the application part and in the development phase. Anyone who wants to do a scam project will avoid these and similar places and will do the scam project using the desired platform again. I think this project will not work unless it can create a solid community.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Supported by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
Zeppelins

Activity: 182
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:44:56 AM

Any funds may be attacked. But it is clear that a specialized project has great chances to keep them intact.
This is possible only on condition of partial contributions. This is indicated in the technical documentation of the project. As far as I understand, DES does not keep money at home. According to the results of voting, investments go to the purse of developers.
In that case, where does the money come from? In any case, they are not at the developers. And the project has no risk that hackers will steal money from developers.
As the manager told me in the Telegram chat room, the security of the funds is guaranteed by private keys, access to which is only for developers and commands of the DES-platform

KTChampions

Activity: 210
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:43:52 AM

The first time I've heard of such intrigues   Shocked
Same for me. I am surprised by it.

◈   SOCIALMEDIA.MARKET      BLOCKCHAIN BASED Influencer Marketing Platform
ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▰   TOKEN SALE : 09 February - 16 March   
Sartrute

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:33:28 AM

As the manager told me in the Telegram chat room, the security of the funds is guaranteed by private keys, access to which is only for developers and commands of the DES-platform
A wallet system with a multi-signature?

SirgulioB

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:15:34 AM

I think the project idea is nice, but there are big problems in the application part and in the development phase. Anyone who wants to do a scam project will avoid these and similar places and will do the scam project using the desired platform again. I think this project will not work unless it can create a solid community.
Without a large community, no project works. That's why everyone has a huge expense item - marketing.

▄▄▄▄               The World’s First Distributed Cyber Security Platform               ▄▄▄▄
FACEBOOK      TWITTER      MEDIUM      REDDIT      STEEMIT      WEBSITE      WHITEPAPER
Boristhecat

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:36:27 AM

This information is also in the WP. I will not give you an exact link - from mobile now.

Zeppelins

Activity: 182
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:45:36 AM

This information is also in the WP. I will not give you an exact link - from mobile now.
Unfortunately, I quickly got acquainted with wp. This is an occasion to study in detail. Thanks!

Besser99

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:57:28 AM

https://medium.com/@Descrow/sec-stopped-another-illegal-ico-6164b10bd2c5

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬║DESCROW║▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
║ DES - ANTI - SCAM ║
KTChampions

Activity: 210
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:45:18 PM

The Supreme US regulators warned investors not to throw money “into the wind”, as the company did not even try to follow the United States securities laws. The SEC division of enforcement Сo-Director Stephanie Avakian, said ”We decided not to impose a fine because the company quickly closed the ICO and immediately returned the funds received prior to the issuance of tokens, and cooperated with the investigation.”
Why did the company begin its project in the US is not clear? There are very strict laws and how everything will end was clear from the very beginning.

◈   SOCIALMEDIA.MARKET      BLOCKCHAIN BASED Influencer Marketing Platform
ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▰   TOKEN SALE : 09 February - 16 March   
Sartrute

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:49:21 PM

The Supreme US regulators warned investors not to throw money “into the wind”, as the company did not even try to follow the United States securities laws. The SEC division of enforcement Сo-Director Stephanie Avakian, said ”We decided not to impose a fine because the company quickly closed the ICO and immediately returned the funds received prior to the issuance of tokens, and cooperated with the investigation.”
Why did the company begin its project in the US is not clear? There are very strict laws and how everything will end was clear from the very beginning.
Maybe they did it specifically for advertising. Now they will move to the country and conduct a successful ISO.

HighlanderMonk

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:04:55 PM

How much exactly posts you should leave in telegram to stay in your bounty company?
Boristhecat

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:34:22 PM

Maybe they did it specifically for advertising. Now they will move to the country and conduct a successful ICO.
A very risky marketing move. But without risk there are no victories.

Besser99

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:01:28 PM

How much exactly posts you should leave in telegram to stay in your bounty company?

Please check here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2349237.0 or write in our bounty chat telegram https://t.me/bounty_descrow

║ DES - ANTI - SCAM ║
Besser99

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:02:46 PM

https://medium.com/@Descrow/estonia-contributes-to-the-growth-of-the-blockchain-economy-7bee054aedb7

║ DES - ANTI - SCAM ║
SirgulioB

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:02:30 PM

Estonia plans to create an Agency for cryptocurrency capital market. The institution is to advise the ICO projects and startups, launch crypto actives exchange and finance projects that have successfully passed Due Diligence. In January 2018 the project named TokenEST launches an ICO, which purpose is to attract EUR 30 million.
The project received approval and support from various public authorities. It is very much consistent with the Memorandum signed by Finance Ministers of Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania in November, where they agreed to jointly develop a regional capital market, including the blockchain technology promoting. Member of Parliament and General secretary of the Centrist party Michael Korb believes that the successful implementation of the project will attract new financial resources and enhance Estonia`s status as a technology and innovation leader.
What a clever move! While "big" countries are only thinking how to behave in a cryptic sphere, Estonia is trying to stake out the role of leader.

yuvadeep

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

A Solopreneur. Cryptocurrency enthusiast.

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:06:27 PM

Many of you may also be wondering as to what exactly is this Descrow, well then here is your answer - this Descrow is nothing but a decentralised escrow tool or a mechanism. It also turns out to be one of the first platform to see light of the day in terms of a programme providing a valuable tool for a safe - and - sound Initial Coin Offering investment.

OzhogCoin

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:13:32 PM

I doubt, because ICO is already runing. It must be finished.
can you tell me how much funds already collected?
I, too, are interested in the question, how much money was eventually collected? Who knows the answer to this question?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.