Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 02:22:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 344 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW  (Read 235822 times)
valiant1

Activity: 219
Merit: 121

Lethean Developer

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 04:38:12 AM

Mac wallet have 404 error

Fixed, sorry about that. FYI, some mac users are reporting issues running the binaries - please obtain MacPorts and then run `sudo port install boost` to rectify.

this pool is the correct ?   Huh>> http://intensecoin.com/pool/#
Because i mining in this pool with new wallet and is working, i dont know if i will recive the reward hahahaha, shitcoin always be shitcoin.

Pending balances in the pool will not register until the block you were mining has fully matured, which takes 40-60 minutes.

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊ THE SAFEST WAY TO BE ONLINE: BLOCKCHAIN VPN┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊
█ █ █ █ █ █  Medium Twitter Discord Reddit TelegramFacebook Whitepaper  █ █ █ █ █  
sundownz

Activity: 714
Merit: 512

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 04:43:42 AM

I have gotten GPU pool mining working no problem -- how about CPU pool mining ? I messed with it a bit but it won't seem to work... I do have a huge number of CPUs I could bring online (mostly windows but one Linux system with 40-cores).

** -- Update... got it working with this miner : https://github.com/tpruvot/cpuminer-multi/releases

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Dr.Lecter

Activity: 602
Merit: 134

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:58:36 AM

Hi everyone,

Well, we certainly did not have good timing posting after the dev went to sleep. Here I am and I'll try to respond to all of your questions.

1. For those having issues opening the wallet, especially if you are receiving errors about MSVC dlls, you need the Visual Studio 2017 redistributable files installed. Here (64-bit) , Here (32-bit) are links to download from Microsoft.

2. The wallets work OK - they won't synchronize until we bring the seed nodes up once mining opens at 1500 UTC. We can't have seed nodes up and disallow mining, so that's why none of your wallets are connecting!  Smiley

If you run a VPN on a blockchain, aren't you likely going to run into load issues?
Hi, great question, but the VPN won't run THROUGH the blockchain. The blockchain will act as more of a 'marketplace' for VPN providers. The wallets will use the decentralized network to broadcast whether or not you want to be an exit node, and what your price is, etc. VPN communication will occur from peer to peer, not peer to blockchain to peer.

wallet not synchronizing my pc windows 10
See #2 above

I couldn't get the Windows wallet to run on win10 -  I got vc errors such as MSVCP140.dll not found (and others).  I installed VC 2015 redistributable update from here but it didn't help: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=52685
See #1 above

Will the pool be ready for the launch?
Yes Smiley

i can't install wallet on win7 64bit.

See #1 above

Dev you have time to fix the wallet?? or launch will be delayed??
NO delays Smiley

wallet starting but noy sync
See #2

How can someone avoid of being a VPN exit node? Is there a config file? More infos needed on this topic.
See original response to your question above. There will absolutely be a configuration option.

hi, i already install visual studio 2017.
but my wallet still not working:

akai

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:07:54 AM

Although this algorithm is not very popular, the concept is good, I like it.
sstercan

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:23:49 AM

Hi everyone,

Well, we certainly did not have good timing posting after the dev went to sleep. Here I am and I'll try to respond to all of your questions.

1. For those having issues opening the wallet, especially if you are receiving errors about MSVC dlls, you need the Visual Studio 2017 redistributable files installed. Here (64-bit) , Here (32-bit) are links to download from Microsoft.

2. The wallets work OK - they won't synchronize until we bring the seed nodes up once mining opens at 1500 UTC. We can't have seed nodes up and disallow mining, so that's why none of your wallets are connecting!  Smiley

If you run a VPN on a blockchain, aren't you likely going to run into load issues?
Hi, great question, but the VPN won't run THROUGH the blockchain. The blockchain will act as more of a 'marketplace' for VPN providers. The wallets will use the decentralized network to broadcast whether or not you want to be an exit node, and what your price is, etc. VPN communication will occur from peer to peer, not peer to blockchain to peer.

wallet not synchronizing my pc windows 10
See #2 above

I couldn't get the Windows wallet to run on win10 -  I got vc errors such as MSVCP140.dll not found (and others).  I installed VC 2015 redistributable update from here but it didn't help: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=52685
See #1 above

Will the pool be ready for the launch?
Yes Smiley

i can't install wallet on win7 64bit.

See #1 above

Dev you have time to fix the wallet?? or launch will be delayed??
NO delays Smiley

wallet starting but noy sync
See #2

How can someone avoid of being a VPN exit node? Is there a config file? More infos needed on this topic.
See original response to your question above. There will absolutely be a configuration option.

install Visual C++ 2015 32 bit runtime.
alexius89-2 (OP)

Activity: 254
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 05:48:05 AM

Please have a look and read through the update below. It was just published and very important!

Hi everyone, a long overdue reply here from the dev. I have been busy fixing things, maybe breaking things Wink, recompiling and handling support in Slack. Thanks very much to the community members that have been echoing messages from Slack to here.

First, I'm not sure if it was already clearly stated that the pool payments from the original chain were recovered and all payments will be reimbursed. Every single one. Nobody will lose any of the coins they already mined when it's all said and done. As long as you possess your original wallet address - just the address, doesn't matter if you still have the wallet file. If you don't have it anymore, we'll still figure something out to make things right.

There has been a lot of criticism, and rightly so. Unfortunately, this is technology we are dealing with, and while it is not perfect, the humans behind it (me and alexius) are even less perfect. Mistakes were made and lessons were learned. This is my first cryptocoin launch, and many of the mistakes trace back to sheer inexperience.

You all deserve answers and I'll try to walk you through the series of events and my perspective.

I want to address concerns about lost revenue from mining. I would like to point out that when the decision to reset the blockchain occurred, the pool was - once again - stalled. From the pool's inception this morning when we launched, we experienced difficulties with the pool. It is based on an open source codebase for many cryptonote pools but it required tweaking to work properly with INT. These bugs were not visible in small-scale testing with only one miner, and without kilohashes of mining power. In any case, poor code in the payment processing lead to many pool server restarts, which somehow created some bad and corrupt payment transactions. This required manual intervention and resulted in 30+ min of non-accepted blocks on a couple different occasions. There were some forks occurring while the pool was stalled. In any case, the blockchain would have required manual manipulation in one form or another. If it's any consolation, it appeared most pool mining clients did restart as soon as the pool went up again on the new chain. From the moment the pool on the new chain went live, we jumped from 85 blocks to 135 blocks in only several minutes time. So if you were paying for mining services or running your own rigs, hopefully you only missed the time that the pool was down while I was recompiling the code for a new block, and of course the time that the pool was stalled.

We also are offering the pool with 0 fee as a courtesy and to engage the community. No profits are made from this pool or any of the hours of troubleshooting that went into it. However we would strongly encourage someone to setup another pool, and in fact we would prefer that so the entire blockchain isn't controlled by one pool!

What a surprise, no one has answered what would have been so hard about announcing a coin re-launch to occur 12 hours from when the problems started?

Probably the answer is "devs already had their miners set up, and didn't want to wait to let others reset their miners to new chain".

I'm not an unfair FUDer.  In fact, you will see me defending the early launch problems, earlier in this thread.  But the way this re-launch was handled is silly.

I hope that, to the extent devs are compensating people by providing them replacement coins, that:

1) You will provide both the confirmed and unconfirmed balance in any .wallet files from the old chain
2) You will provide any coins "burned" by mining to that old address on the new chain, before the miners could be re-started with a new chain address
3) You will take the coins out of your own developer reward.  This is key - you made a mistake, the only way to show ownership of your mistake is to pay out of your own pockets.  If you just increase the supply artificially or provide us with coins that were earmarked for bounties, you are just diluting the value of the brand without taking any responsibility.

This is a list that would start to address some of the concerns about your impulsive and reckless decision to not do a fair re-launch.

Sure, let's talk about the decision to restart the chain immediately as opposed to waiting. I felt it was necessary to restart the chain as soon as absolutely possible rather than delaying it, as any time spent on the old chain would be more time people wasted mining senselessly - on a chain that would be abandoned. I was under the impression, based on heavy engagement in the Slack community, that nearly everyone was using the pool to mine. Many people were mentioning how solo mining was not practical due to the high difficulty and the fact that the pool was so rapidly pumping blocks out. I could also see the astronomical 600+ kH/sec hash rate on our pool. I knew people were spending good money to mine our coin. I wanted them up and running again as soon as possible. And I knew that the pool would continue to mine as it was after I restarted the chain. I am a people-pleaser, and I like to deliver things as soon as possible. It just made sense to me to get it going again now rather than later, especially as it seemed most interested parties would not be affected (since pool mining would auto restart on the new chain).

Was it the right decision? Perhaps not! Alexius89-2 is in a 12 hour different timezone than me and I had to make a decision. So I did. In retrospect, it could have been different, and I'm sorry it wasn't. We're doing everything we can to make things right for everyone involved.

And since you mentioned "devs already had their miners set up" - sure, I had a miner going, at 5 kH/sec. That's less than 1% of our pool hashing power. It's negligible. I wish I could say I had more than that in the pool, but I just don't have those kind of resources. My goal in getting things immediately up and running again was to address the interests of everyone, not just "the devs".

1. We will definitely reimburse all payments as they were made from the pool. I am not certain yet if we can see all unconfirmed (pending) balances -- more time will be needed to analyze the database.

2. Sure, although as long as people didn't delete their wallet files, the 'old' addresses from previous chain still work just fine on the new chain. Sorry if there was some confusion about this. I'm still using my old address from the original chain.

3. We are doing the best we can to own this, and I think your point is very reasonable. We have no problem paying all restitutions from our pocket.

Much was learned today - about community engagement, problem resolution, and communication. I can confidently say I did my best, and I gave it my all... and I'll continue to do that while I'm privileged to be a developer on this project.

We are very excited for the future of Intense, especially due to how much community interest there is. This is a project we are immensely passionate about, and we couldn't have anticipated so much support from the community.
Virtual private networks (VPNs) interacting with the blockchain, in the manner we proposed, is almost unheard of. Let's forge into unknown territory together... it probably won't be painless, but it will be better than day 1 was.  Cheesy Grin

Don't forget to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Reddit and join our Slack channel!!!

▀    ★★★ BAND PROTOCOL ★★★ 
┊┈ DECENTRALIZED ORACLE FRAMEWORK FOR WEB 3.0┊┈
█ █ █  Medium Twitter Reddit Telegram Whitepaper  █ █ █  
hman777

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:00:30 AM

I just woke up, read the forum and do not understand what should I do?
I dig using the address generated by the wallet GUI of the old version. And pool still accepts this address, and mining.
What should I do now? Install the new wallet? Generate a new address? All mined coins will disappear?
rk80

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:06:43 AM

Read the post before yours just now.
hman777

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:09:59 AM

i read post before
and i not see answer on my question
i see bla bla bla sorry shmorry

I don't see the manual from the developers what to do for those who mine on the old wallet
alexius89-2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 06:14:32 AM

i read post before
and i not see answer on my question
i see bla bla bla sorry shmorry

I don't see the manual from the developers what to do for those who mine on the old wallet

I have updated the ANN with the new Wallet to download.

new windows wallet (GUI): https://intensecoin.com/files/intensecoin-win.zip

new windows miner: https://intensecoin.com/files/intensecoin-miner-win64.zip

to launch and avoid issues syncing with mismatched blockchain IDs, use the following command: ./intensecoind --add-exclusive-node 192.124.18.154:48772

Also see the following screenshot for more information

Twitter: https://twitter.com/intensecoin/status/897638921164775424

hman777

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:25:42 AM

And where is the answer? Download the new wallet and mine for a new one.
And what will happen with the old wallet and all coins?
If they are lost, then someone else digs this shitcoin - difficulty has grown up and all easy coins mined those who had not slept at the time of switching to the new chain.
Makak4R

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:38:02 AM

new wallet keeps crashing on startup

BEX
intensecoin.exe
ucrtbase.DLL
 Huh

some crap I sence here  Angry
sls

Activity: 110

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:49:46 AM

Please have a look and read through the update below. It was just published and very important!

Hi everyone, a long overdue reply here from the dev. I have been busy fixing things, maybe breaking things Wink, recompiling and handling support in Slack. Thanks very much to the community members that have been echoing messages from Slack to here.

First, I'm not sure if it was already clearly stated that the pool payments from the original chain were recovered and all payments will be reimbursed. Every single one. Nobody will lose any of the coins they already mined when it's all said and done. As long as you possess your original wallet address - just the address, doesn't matter if you still have the wallet file. If you don't have it anymore, we'll still figure something out to make things right.

There has been a lot of criticism, and rightly so. Unfortunately, this is technology we are dealing with, and while it is not perfect, the humans behind it (me and alexius) are even less perfect. Mistakes were made and lessons were learned. This is my first cryptocoin launch, and many of the mistakes trace back to sheer inexperience.

You all deserve answers and I'll try to walk you through the series of events and my perspective.

I want to address concerns about lost revenue from mining. I would like to point out that when the decision to reset the blockchain occurred, the pool was - once again - stalled. From the pool's inception this morning when we launched, we experienced difficulties with the pool. It is based on an open source codebase for many cryptonote pools but it required tweaking to work properly with INT. These bugs were not visible in small-scale testing with only one miner, and without kilohashes of mining power. In any case, poor code in the payment processing lead to many pool server restarts, which somehow created some bad and corrupt payment transactions. This required manual intervention and resulted in 30+ min of non-accepted blocks on a couple different occasions. There were some forks occurring while the pool was stalled. In any case, the blockchain would have required manual manipulation in one form or another. If it's any consolation, it appeared most pool mining clients did restart as soon as the pool went up again on the new chain. From the moment the pool on the new chain went live, we jumped from 85 blocks to 135 blocks in only several minutes time. So if you were paying for mining services or running your own rigs, hopefully you only missed the time that the pool was down while I was recompiling the code for a new block, and of course the time that the pool was stalled.

We also are offering the pool with 0 fee as a courtesy and to engage the community. No profits are made from this pool or any of the hours of troubleshooting that went into it. However we would strongly encourage someone to setup another pool, and in fact we would prefer that so the entire blockchain isn't controlled by one pool!

What a surprise, no one has answered what would have been so hard about announcing a coin re-launch to occur 12 hours from when the problems started?

Probably the answer is "devs already had their miners set up, and didn't want to wait to let others reset their miners to new chain".

I'm not an unfair FUDer.  In fact, you will see me defending the early launch problems, earlier in this thread.  But the way this re-launch was handled is silly.

I hope that, to the extent devs are compensating people by providing them replacement coins, that:

1) You will provide both the confirmed and unconfirmed balance in any .wallet files from the old chain
2) You will provide any coins "burned" by mining to that old address on the new chain, before the miners could be re-started with a new chain address
3) You will take the coins out of your own developer reward.  This is key - you made a mistake, the only way to show ownership of your mistake is to pay out of your own pockets.  If you just increase the supply artificially or provide us with coins that were earmarked for bounties, you are just diluting the value of the brand without taking any responsibility.

This is a list that would start to address some of the concerns about your impulsive and reckless decision to not do a fair re-launch.

Sure, let's talk about the decision to restart the chain immediately as opposed to waiting. I felt it was necessary to restart the chain as soon as absolutely possible rather than delaying it, as any time spent on the old chain would be more time people wasted mining senselessly - on a chain that would be abandoned. I was under the impression, based on heavy engagement in the Slack community, that nearly everyone was using the pool to mine. Many people were mentioning how solo mining was not practical due to the high difficulty and the fact that the pool was so rapidly pumping blocks out. I could also see the astronomical 600+ kH/sec hash rate on our pool. I knew people were spending good money to mine our coin. I wanted them up and running again as soon as possible. And I knew that the pool would continue to mine as it was after I restarted the chain. I am a people-pleaser, and I like to deliver things as soon as possible. It just made sense to me to get it going again now rather than later, especially as it seemed most interested parties would not be affected (since pool mining would auto restart on the new chain).

Was it the right decision? Perhaps not! Alexius89-2 is in a 12 hour different timezone than me and I had to make a decision. So I did. In retrospect, it could have been different, and I'm sorry it wasn't. We're doing everything we can to make things right for everyone involved.

And since you mentioned "devs already had their miners set up" - sure, I had a miner going, at 5 kH/sec. That's less than 1% of our pool hashing power. It's negligible. I wish I could say I had more than that in the pool, but I just don't have those kind of resources. My goal in getting things immediately up and running again was to address the interests of everyone, not just "the devs".

1. We will definitely reimburse all payments as they were made from the pool. I am not certain yet if we can see all unconfirmed (pending) balances -- more time will be needed to analyze the database.

2. Sure, although as long as people didn't delete their wallet files, the 'old' addresses from previous chain still work just fine on the new chain. Sorry if there was some confusion about this. I'm still using my old address from the original chain.

3. We are doing the best we can to own this, and I think your point is very reasonable. We have no problem paying all restitutions from our pocket.

Much was learned today - about community engagement, problem resolution, and communication. I can confidently say I did my best, and I gave it my all... and I'll continue to do that while I'm privileged to be a developer on this project.

We are very excited for the future of Intense, especially due to how much community interest there is. This is a project we are immensely passionate about, and we couldn't have anticipated so much support from the community.
Virtual private networks (VPNs) interacting with the blockchain, in the manner we proposed, is almost unheard of. Let's forge into unknown territory together... it probably won't be painless, but it will be better than day 1 was.  Cheesy Grin

Don't forget to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Reddit and join our Slack channel!!!

Refund me too.
You lost and I want returned u first block( But U not active in slack

Give some to bonus  Embarrassed

iz5t393hnEEdtM8Pwe386PhCSjPC7kffxUYxYXjHGmjNi8puuKkycENRDC5EWR2WWTGohGPzBtWFzH5 pUgeK5nrp2M8NKbC6c

Code:
2017-Aug-15 18:01:01.642206 INFO [simplewallet] Height 1, transaction 9716c711b4d8ee9160e13771160d9f289d5d53d7cf2315ec5e503645dc95096d, received 149922227.43513202
2017-Aug-15 18:01:01.644208 INFO [simplewallet] Height 2, transaction 839c7c73e511ae1ff18bb733defe33d830163cb9a8d740b6ae2eefa9e144c2b2, received 1906.35243133
2017-Aug-15 18:01:01.645709 INFO [simplewallet] Height 3, transaction 0ba10f84915207f171386fe39b2810a395bc6acd16f65346241e96354edffbe2, received 1906.34879525
2017-Aug-15 18:01:01.647211 INFO [simplewallet] Height 4, transaction 949a58f900fe5cc80e54a714d613b347931be69ab052069c200908d4d869ea60, received 1906.34515918
2017-Aug-15 18:01:01.648211 INFO [simplewallet] Height 5, transaction 883c7aa2a2b3c02a3e390ccfcb4afd5af878db6b4a5b60da9f5ff26ee344868b, received 1906.34152311
2017-Aug-15 18:01:01.649212 INFO [simplewallet] Height 6, transaction 53d090c9b4f2411d5cb4266cfab48d8b15b505166fab15a9b01117af16db5e2e, received 1906.33788705
2017-Aug-15 18:01:01.650714 INFO [simplewallet] Height 7, transaction 37ff8cfc7aecd4227232c075fa44dd7c1d0f303db2855f8c117697ade2376af7, received 1906.33425100
2017-Aug-15 18:01:01.652215 INFO [simplewallet] Height 8, transaction 79e083de4629e629b45ae5486dc836f9840f43eb80890f8b2c10acead426d8bc, received 1906.33061496
2017-Aug-15 18:01:01.654719 INFO [simplewallet] Height 9, transaction 6fe4bf87062258f168be8873c8227567347a571442a389e48d3077e25b50579a, received 1906.32697892
2017-Aug-15 18:01:01.655720 INFO [simplewallet] Height 10, transaction f4dd67353b2e6764059114212c421bdc232e4a60de59bba710dc8b2b0102d14d, received 1906.32334289
2017-Aug-15 18:01:01.657220 INFO [simplewallet] Height 11, transaction 456541c1d7218e0219361f3a06d94907c8c3b09b1fe6a14523ce519b6a2f276d, received 1906.31970687
2017-Aug-15 18:01:01.659223 INFO [simplewallet] Height 12, transaction 3c4256de15050c12e5014337e7a18ba20ab854225f5203c9a7cfd94dbfeb08f7, received 1906.31607085
2017-Aug-15 18:01:01.661224 INFO [simplewallet] Height 13, transaction 2fe9f00b89c0bf22cd40784f9ed0ade053eac285f502a36d92b9bc1ebae73c69, received 1906.31243484
2017-Aug-15 18:01:01.662725 INFO [simplewallet] Height 14, transaction cfc6cee62888ee6bc2608f624c90e949240b9013c17ad000cec3e9f04d3bfb9c, received 1906.30879884
2017-Aug-15 18:01:01.664227 INFO [simplewallet] Height 15, transaction 6ef7311b3676179c028895caf9322b0a04a110c8a661ace5c5bd1996bbaa3e8f, received 1906.30516285
2017-Aug-15 18:01:01.665729 INFO [simplewallet] Height 16, transaction 6714b4d90332e6afd63654a84c121843c6ec2d58820d6904c62c918745400f59, received 1906.30152686
2017-Aug-15 18:01:01.667230 INFO [simplewallet] Height 17, transaction 3f66f2a6227f59715ad636d30e801f89f7abac86b9f66b9e3bcf6f326a24754f, received 1906.29789088
2017-Aug-15 18:01:01.668732 INFO [simplewallet] Height 18, transaction a0298cebdda8edc5f6fd1cf42c2cdf670c3c8bdbc30e2f33d00ec29b096c2704, received 1906.29425490
2017-Aug-15 18:01:01.670233 INFO [simplewallet] Height 19, transaction b9eb56b35ad451c551d9695e2208bd91db0b2227f86a695ebe921df3c036c692, received 1906.29061893
2017-Aug-15 18:01:01.671735 INFO [simplewallet] Height 20, transaction a0ba4a36eff7c2136f342c76b49c9a182ff428890590fcdbc365dc1b9b136e0e, received 1906.28698297
2017-Aug-15 18:01:01.673736 INFO [simplewallet] Height 21, transaction c0cac811ccd9cc3210067b0729c39ebb208f94fc710620d7bf72d990564704be, received 1906.28334702
2017-Aug-15 18:01:01.674737 INFO [simplewallet] Height 22, transaction a29e36fb7bf33bc3893a5c4b542aff1d9a4ea9f53bb2af214290335c7e2865c6, received 1906.27971107
2017-Aug-15 18:01:01.676238 INFO [simplewallet] Height 23, transaction 68dd88aad640e669ec6dcc1037e69db9feed038fc57e2c21bbce31bdc4f80873, received 1906.27607513
2017-Aug-15 18:01:01.677740 INFO [simplewallet] Height 24, transaction b78c1587da345ae4e8b8df4d28b0e7a6d0e6e7684a5a49bf3ebcc4ef03553520, received 1906.27243920
2017-Aug-15 18:01:01.679742 INFO [simplewallet] Height 25, transaction ac02765ca6256dec0e35edbcabbf01f07c563cfa682e8c928eacdf5f5114b5c4, received 1906.26880327
2017-Aug-15 18:01:01.681744 INFO [simplewallet] Height 26, transaction 0d581982cedb37698b9db4e2ae5a9085c9030707dffe45b2fd6c84f3f2e93925, received 1906.26516735
2017-Aug-15 18:01:01.683245 INFO [simplewallet] Height 27, transaction 42acced4aec6e3cd7f03aa7acc07903f8907d6b12fa7d3551f4972b8b45331e7, received 1906.26153144
2017-Aug-15 18:01:01.684747 INFO [simplewallet] Height 28, transaction d21a02bb3c9e404160753be0f84459a591480bb53e71639796de41efe0829baf, received 1906.25789554
2017-Aug-15 18:01:01.686248 INFO [simplewallet] Height 29, transaction 290b7977c6e5bdf738bf4c63445a5c9a66af1c44ea53c7bf4d250d45042b06ff, received 1906.25425964
2017-Aug-15 18:01:01.687750 INFO [simplewallet] Height 30, transaction b91f5c65de76e743785c36023997d65a0531f4ca7b052bd83a82d6b2bae8f211, received 1906.25062375
2017-Aug-15 18:01:01.689251 INFO [simplewallet] Height 31, transaction a7d1dc7eaaf0f56e89b71ce7b9663c803d2705681cf5b2eecee33ddbda97a455, received 1906.24698786
2017-Aug-15 18:01:01.690753 INFO [simplewallet] Height 32, transaction 1dccd1f27349beb7c8fc228f10b5432d9e34049b5d47ad376f303997a3bc73cc, received 1906.24335198
2017-Aug-15 18:01:01.692254 INFO [simplewallet] Height 33, transaction 46c18376e7da73bfdfae34b4a84d2adcb5e749433ec4578ae8f2997bbf55d069, received 1906.23971611
2017-Aug-15 18:01:01.693756 INFO [simplewallet] Height 34, transaction 3f5f27d69ed4148a0af3305bd5359c506c0309874d77fb6a5f41b2f2fc5e4c52, received 1906.23608025
2017-Aug-15 18:01:01.694756 INFO [simplewallet] Height 35, transaction 2164f9aadb1cf6f313624e6efec6a56e64d6ad3a491ce88e12b2444f23ce9ac6, received 1906.23244439
2017-Aug-15 18:01:01.696258 INFO [simplewallet] Height 36, transaction b4217e2e0e168172a1acf4d7d43aa6fcc481ccd9c6e8254d246cc0354af1e7d5, received 1906.22880854
2017-Aug-15 18:01:01.697259 INFO [simplewallet] Height 37, transaction b3bf1aa13f0e1f53929fd111414fe2032785b0ec3aa19dfc9d56d4c1a4d9c8e8, received 1906.22517270
2017-Aug-15 18:01:01.698760 INFO [simplewallet] Height 38, transaction c9c85ccff4aeffb1181d58cb4941b6b0295c74a0ab3f3bf9d1c9ac07d92ba268, received 1906.22153686
2017-Aug-15 18:01:01.700262 INFO [simplewallet] Height 39, transaction 4a5ac84bf27bd78430ae4a189ef8410516fa496708b44e77af60d977349a2d3f, received 1906.21790103
2017-Aug-15 18:01:01.701763 INFO [simplewallet] Height 40, transaction d23898fb297714a94eff343c2364dfe9d0a12d04b5e67cceabf61cd2b6b2f76e, received 1906.21426521
2017-Aug-15 18:01:01.703265 INFO [simplewallet] Height 41, transaction 2c8046fe54c2a982702c4711a3590fbbbb0335f9c3302f8e8a2f06997f356997, received 1906.21062940
2017-Aug-15 18:01:01.704265 INFO [simplewallet] Height 42, transaction 94c6e1f7a938b9008c83fef6cc59537cd9c0ce77163ba491fb6dfe5932737f61, received 1906.20699359
2017-Aug-15 18:01:17.408563 INFO [simplewallet] Height 44, transaction 2370a215991f3f00e33d9298754e0c59bd472a1d9bb1332e7f484f21b6644f5c, received 1906.19972199
2017-Aug-15 18:01:28.450566 INFO [simplewallet] Height 46, transaction 081fd6a75cad953fcbadc9bae4c368a998eda88958fe65a6093407e868c29292, received 1906.19245043
2017-Aug-15 18:01:46.686734 INFO [simplewallet] Height 47, transaction 5d2fb45d885296037e6f621a8b944cef53b0a986d5d21c4c3e0768f96402fd59, received 1906.18881465
2017-Aug-15 18:02:16.750457 INFO [simplewallet] Height 49, transaction ed45d698489d42d2147fa721844a25c8b8f2bd94cc508b251db1fb35d966a678, received 1906.18154313
2017-Aug-15 18:02:41.808360 INFO [simplewallet] Height 53, transaction 91574bc43798f8dcf8fa9ce31ead2012a2b186bef6e5550ca2e6bb2d970562fc, received 1906.16700016
BigHashMiner

Activity: 106

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:10:32 AM

getting a error

any idea what this is? error while running the .bat file to mine. settings are correct.
ural

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:17:42 AM

https://i.imgur.com/r9PMjRY.png
[/quote]

[/quote]
thank you for your answer, i tried install Visual C++ 2015. but wallet is not starting. Sad
[/quote]
https://www.computerbase.de/downloads/systemtools/all-in-one-runtimes/
try
alexius89-2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 07:25:04 AM

All who still have questions about what will happen with the old mined coins, please red the two statements below.
summary: We will compensate the coins. A mechanism will be announced in 18-24 hours to reclaim shares mined on the original pool. Thanks for your patience.

I have updated the ANN with the new Wallet to download.

new windows wallet (GUI): https://intensecoin.com/files/intensecoin-win.zip

new windows miner: https://intensecoin.com/files/intensecoin-miner-win64.zip

to launch and avoid issues syncing with mismatched blockchain IDs, use the following command: ./intensecoind --add-exclusive-node 192.124.18.154:48772

Also see the following screenshot for more information

Twitter: https://twitter.com/intensecoin/status/897638921164775424

Dr.Lecter

Activity: 602
Merit: 134

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:28:36 AM

[/quote]
thank you for your answer, i tried install Visual C++ 2015. but wallet is not starting. Sad
[/quote]
https://www.computerbase.de/downloads/systemtools/all-in-one-runtimes/
try
[/quote]

thank you. it is working. Cheesy
DuvajBalone

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:33:42 AM

Linux wallet link broken! What linux users have to do???
alexius89-2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 07:38:36 AM

Linux wallet link broken! What linux users have to do???

If so then we will try to fix that asap. Have a bit patience.

alexius89-2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 07:40:05 AM

For Bounty claims, Please follow the instructions in the ANN & provide a PROOF of your action.
Thanks

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 344 »
  Print  

Jump to: